Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:14 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:05 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 09:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 09:02 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 07:15 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Songkit was relieved everykit was getting along now. She looked at Ferretkit and let out a tiny mew, then looked at Rabbitkit and Hawk-kit playing and smiled. It was nice when everything was so peaceful like this!

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar, Flamemane, Rabbitkit]
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]
[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

The medicine cat nodded her head energetically as the leader spoke, positively affirming that she was indeed correct in her assessment. Because really... what other way would it be feasible to keep the fire at bay while not risking even more lives in the process? Fire died when it finished consuming all greenery. That was a fact. A fact that she wasn't entirely certain why she possessed within the confines of her mind, but it went along quite nicely with her assumption that she had lived through this before. That this wasn't the first fire she'd survived in her lifetime. Had StarClan helped back then, she wondered?

She didn't have much time to think over that, however, as Batglare was soon to speak. An oddity from him, but much like the lieutenant, she had learned that neither tended to waste much time with pointless words, even if one was much softer and motherly than the other one. And true to form, he did have a point. Lightningstorm had been hoping they were dealing with barely formed fires. With little more than embers beginning to take form. But it would take a little more than that to bring soot and ash to the sky, and while singed whiskers might regrow, the same could not be said for skin and eyes that might be loss if things went wrong.

"What if the suppressors were to throw the soaked moss over the dirt used to fight the fire. Either once it is piled on the flames or before it is thrown on it? Can't imagine flames would like moistened dirt anymore than dry. Might help make the soil heavier and easier to maneuver towards the flames too," the calico suggested, brows furrowing as one delicate paw tapped on her chin.

"If I may interject..." Dapplebreeze mewed, coaxing the oriental mix to turn her attention to the previously silent fury. "Perhaps a mix of both? If at least one wave of suppressors handles the dirt by throwing it over the flames while the others search the water, then there is a better chance that both the fire will be taken care of before it becomes a problem as well as having those that bring the water be able to douse the flames with as little risk to them as possible. Perhaps pouring the water over the dirt as Lightningstorm suggested or tossing the wads of moss to the piles of dirt already covering the flames to further aid in removing the threat?"

The medicine cat tilted her head, seeing the sense in the solution but uncertain how else to move on with it. It wasn't her who would be risking herself to the flames. A fact she was suddenly painfully aware of. Should she be doing more? Putting herself at more risk? She wasn't averse to it... And she was fast! Maybe she could offer more assistance?

Lightningstorm hadn't opened her maw however before Crowtooth was speaking to her, his words met with a mildly confused look upon her face. Confusion that soon turned into a grimace. She had assumed she wouldn't be needed in camp and could instead volunteer to help fight the flames. It seemed that instead she would be the second in command instead with Crowtooth gone. A fact that made her heart drum faster as she realized just how much danger these warriors might be placing themselves in just on account of a message she'd received from the stars. Was it faith in her or in StarClan? Probably the latter. Silverpelt above she hoped the latter. If anyone got hurt due to faith in her she wasn't sure she could handle that level of guilt.

"Worry none 'bout me, love," she mewed, the cheeky grin quickly on her lips as she recovered, a twinkle of mischief in her lapis hues as she met the tom's brown. "Twilight and I know how to work well together. Just make sure you don't get hurt out there. Resemblin' a drowned opossum might well work on water some, but it won't do you no favors against the flames."

Turning around as everyone divvied up their work, she turned her gaze towards her apprentice, who'd sat silent during their entire meeting. Panicked, perhaps? This was the first real peril he had faced since becoming a medicine cat. Which meant only one thing. It was time to put him right back in familiar soil. Literally!

"Dustbunny! Rabbitpaw! Over here, loves! Got a job for you both. Gonna need a few volunteers as well. Some of you lot that are staying in camp but got itchy paws? Got work for you," the calico called out, her tail twitching behind her as she gestured for the two she had called over to join her along with anyone else who was alright getting their paws a little dirty for now.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar - Batglare - Dustbunny] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:15 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Songkit was relieved everykit was getting along now. She looked at Ferretkit and let out a tiny mew, then looked at Rabbitkit and Hawk-kit playing and smiled. It was nice when everything was so peaceful like this!

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar, Flamemane, Rabbitkit]
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]
[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit]
Fernkit sat by himself. His eyes narrowed

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:50 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
"FINE YOU WIN" she mewed laughing. @Crown_Sage
Hawkkit turned to Fernkit. I won! He boasted, then flashed a grin to Songkit.
@Luna16 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 24th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Hawkkit turned to Fernkit. I won! He boasted, then flashed a grin to Songkit.
@Luna16 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Fernkit nodded to Hawk-kit. "Cool" he murmured

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 24th, 2024, 09:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Ferretkit sat down in the nest, watching his siblings play. His eyes moved back and forth. As the oldest it was his job to make sure they were safe from any harm.
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Crown_Sage @Luna16
Old September 24th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Ferretkit sat down in the nest, watching his siblings play. His eyes moved back and forth. As the oldest it was his job to make sure they were safe from any harm.
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Crown_Sage @Luna16
Fernkit looked on coldly

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:11 PM

Ferretkit looked at Fernkit. "Why are you looking like you're mad." He said softly, his eyes looked into his siblings.
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Old September 24th, 2024, 10:14 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Ferretkit looked at Fernkit. "Why are you looking like you're mad." He said softly, his eyes looked into his siblings.
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Fernkit looked at Ferretkit. "Nothing....." he murmured, reluctant to share how he was feeling.

Old September 24th, 2024, 10:17 PM

Ferretkit looked at his brother, standing up he padded over to him. "You know you can tell me anything right? And I would keep it a secret." He said softly, as the oldest brother. It was his job to keep the safe, always there to listen to their problems and keep their secrets. That was just what older brothers do.
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa