Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:14 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:05 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 09:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 09:02 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 03:52 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
"Hey no fair!" she laughed as she rolled onto her back. @Crown_Sage
Hawkkit did his best to batter at her stomach, before he lost his balance and rolled over.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 24th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours

"Hehe I win" she mewed playfully as she jumped on Hawkkit. @Crown_Sage
Old September 24th, 2024, 04:03 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
"Hehe I win" she mewed playfully as she jumped on Hawkkit. @Crown_Sage
Nuh uh! Hawkkit hissed playfully as he used all his might to push her off of him.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 24th, 2024, 04:44 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong glanced at Firestorm, who walked around her to get out of the nursery. She nodded quietly at the request, she'd keep an eye on the kits regardless. She acknowledges Twilightstar's order with a faint smile. The loud mews inside the den had the she-cat leaving her place and moving towards Twilightstar's litter. The newest additions to the clan were causing a fuss.

Bravekit and Peachkit were making noise, Rookkit was kicking Peachkit, and then Coyotekit was biting Orchidkit's tail. "Coyotekit, stop that." Leopardsong ducked her head to nudge the kitten away from his brother. She tried to do the same to Rookkit a moment later. "No biting and no kicking, be nice to your siblings or you'll be separated." It was a question whether they listened or even acknowledged at their age.

A glance at her litter showed her that they were pretty good, Falconkit and Magnoliakit were glued together. Jasminekit... she spotted her daughter near the opening of the den. "Jasminekit, here please." She didn't want them to go outside of their den without a cat to watch them.

She shot one more long, worried stare at hers and Twilightstar's litter and then got up and walked back entrance at Leechscar's call. Cottonkit seemed disorientated and naturally freaked out as he stumbled over to her. "Ah, Cottonkit. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone." Leopardsong apologized with frantic licks on the kitten's head. "Don't worry about anything and stay close to me. There's nothing to be scared of, we'll all be okay." She purred as soothingly as she could.

She spotted Jaggedkit sitting near the entrance watching, but not making any move to leave. Leopardsong didn't call him back so long as he stayed within her line of sight. There was another kit, Freezekit, who left, didn't get far as he fell and his head, and appeared to be trying to stumble back to the nursery. WindClan's had an increase in blind kittens to the point that Leopardsong was wondering if it was something in the water.

"Jaggedkit," She called to the kitten. "Do you mind helping Freezekit back to the nursery? I need to check on his head." She could do it herself, but giving kits work made them feel helpful. "Cottonkit, I need you to be extra brave and help me take care of your siblings and Twilightstar's kits." She waved her tail toward the smaller kits in the nest.

[Twi babies and Leopard babies, your kits' ages are all over the place, which I find hilarious. So I'll just be going with the flow.]
@burntToast [Jaggedkit] @snowflake. [Freezekit] @/Bear. [Bravekit] @/Ian [Peachkit] @goodacacia [Rookkit] @Daragca [Cottonkit] @forest [Coyotekit] @iliri [Magnoliakit] @Luna16 [Jasminekit] @twizzypaw [Falconkit - you need to submit him to WindClan, I believe.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Bravekit didn't understand why she was being thumped about but she was ready to THROW PAWS!

She squirmed angrily and raised her paws to bap in the direction of the unwanted touches. They were neither the Mega Warmth or the Food Depositor and therefore they could. BUZZ! OFF!

Rookkit
♜ WindClan | 0 moons

And then another thump came from behind her. 'Who's doing that!? Why is everyone moving and flailing? Why can't they stop?' Only if she had the ability to use words, she would. Rookkit was about to turn around the kick the kit behind her (Bravekit), only to be stopped by a scolding tone.

'No biting and no kicking, be nice to your siblings or you'll be separated.'

So that was also her sibling...of course it was. And the warning just made her want to continue. Please do separate her for all she cares. Maybe it'll be quieter somewhere else. Though, it was quite nice and warm here. Loud, irritating, but warm. If not for the warmth they provided, she'd happily move immediately and will kicking everyone in the area to do so. But right now, she preferred the warmth and just didn't want to admit the comfort her siblings are providing right now. 'Okay! I'm only settling down because it sounds like more trouble if I don't' So there she lay, quietly, no longer kicking.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:19 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours

"FINE YOU WIN" she mewed laughing. @Crown_Sage
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:34 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

"Well then Lightningstorm should go and get a vision of all of that not happening so this can be fixed. Why doesn't she do that?" Maggotpaw gripes, head lolling against the soft ground. This is so lame. Why are all these bad things happening on such a good day? Maggotpaw groans and squirms, very much like its namesake for a moment. Nonononono. Ugh!

Whisperinghive's promise for a nap later finally consoles it. Maggotpaw looks up, eager—a shark smelling blood. "No takebacks!" It cries, hopping to its feet. "A nap when everything is safe. You said, and you can't take it back." Maggotpaw reiterates firmly, looking around the camp, trying to recall what all Twilightstar had just said. Blahblah, get everyone up and together but they're not going anywhere yet...so, what's to be made safe, then? The quicker that happens, the quicker Maggotpaw gets to keep napping and Whisperinghive has to do it too. This is powerful motivation.

Maggotpaw's scanning eyes settle on a sorely missed face and, with a dramatic gasp, it leaves Whisperinghive in the dust. Leopardpaw!

"Leopardpaw, Leopardpaw! Where were you, were you hiding? They took my name away! Maggotkit is all gone, I have to be Maggotpaw n—uh." It pauses. What...why is Leopardpaw's face all scratched up? A cold feeling settles in its belly. Suddenly, it all makes sense; why it couldn't find Leopardpaw anywhere, why her nest's scent was so stale. She wasn't playing a hiding-game with it; something happened. Something happened, and Maggotpaw had been none the wiser. It hates that. Hates it. Duckthroat gets attacked when it's not there. Leopardpaw gets hurt when it's not there. Why is this happening? Why do its favorite cats keep getting into stupid trouble? Don't they know Maggotpaw doesn't like it when they do that? "Your eyeballs are scratched," Maggotpaw says quietly, cautious as it slows its approach. "Do they work still? Are you a blind-cat now, like Fidgetberry?" It lifts a paw, reaching out to try and tap its big sister's muzzle. Something inside of Maggotpaw winds up tight, uncomfortable and aching. Oh, it really hates this. This isn't fair, it isn't allowed.

"I wanted to have flowers," it says faintly. "Because I hadn't seen you in forever, and I'm not Maggotkit now so I can go out and get them whenever I want. I was going to have flowers, but right now I don't." It feels immensely important that it explain this to her. It wonders, briefly, if a blind-cat would even like flowers. Then it decides that that doesn't matter. It had still wanted to give them to her. Maggotpaw sighs, weary and exaggerated. Then it continues, as strict and bossy as it can:

"Okay. Leopardpaw. I'm the boss of you right now, because something bad is happening and I say so. You have to be good and listen to me, or else." Maggotpaw has its narrow chest puffed out and its chin raised, all imperious. It really needs to sell this, that it's in charge and that she needs to listen. How else can she be kept safe? "You're going to follow me, okay? I'm taking you across the clearing to where Duckthroat is. Then we're going to get Fidgetberry and Oakstump. Whisperinghive will come too. He will, or I'll chew him up. We aren't going anywhere else yet but when we do, that's who it will be with, okay? Duckthroat and Fidgetberry and Oakstump and Whisperinghive."

Since she maybe is a blind-cat now, Maggotpaw's sure to be a little more precise with its words, sort of how it tries to be when it talks to Fidgetberry. It tells her where they're going, what they're doing, who with. This will keep her safe. This has to keep her safe. Maggotpaw stays close, either brushing flanks with their sister or keeping a tailtip on her to steer her in the right direction. "You have to tell me what happened to you. When everything's safe. Then maybe you can have a nap with me and Whisperinghive. He promised a nap."

Speaking of its mentor, Maggotpaw calls back out to the lanky warrior: "Whisperinghive! This stupid clan let my sister get her eyeballs scratched up! I'm putting her with the elders and I'm watching all of them to make them safe. You have to help or I'll chew you to pieces." Then, in a sing-song that is comically sweet in comparison, for Duckthroat (who is now being approached by a pair of apprentices): "Duckthroooat, I'm coming to help youuuuI'm coming to rescue youuuu!" It seems to get a real kick out of playing hero, but only for the cats it likes; the cats that are Maggotpaw's cats. It sticks close to Leopardpaw, still leading her by touch and even by sound—"Step and step and step and step,"—over to the pale elder. Maggotpaw doesn't care much for this fire business at all, but if it means getting to put all the best cats in the clan close together and bossing them around, then it's pleased. Fire should happen all the time.

"Leopardpaw, I'm moving to help Duckthroat now. Duckthroat, say hi! My sister's face is all scratched up because clans want everyone to die and get killed and hurt. Maybe she's like Fidgetberry now." It chatters, stooping to inspect the elder. "Can you get up and be ready to go someplace? If we have to go, I'm gonna be watching you and the others and Leopardpaw. And Whisperinghive will help unless he wants to be hit and stomped on and chewed up. So if you need someone to carry you then Whisperinghive can do that, maybe." Looking past Duckthroat, it hollers out: "Fidgetberry! Oakstump! Come out right now! I'm the boss of you now, okay? We might be going somewhere. But not yet! But you need to be up in case we do."

@ChaosBringer. ; WHISPERINGHIVE
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; LEOPARDPAW
@Rustleaf ; FIDGETBERRY
@Tallstar ; DUCKTHROAT
@Evenilolia ; OAKSTUMP

Fidgetberry ambled out of the elders den, following the sound of Maggotpaw’s voice. When the blind elder got there, she meowed to Leopardpaw “you alright love? I heard Maggotpaw screeching about your eyes. How bad are they scratched up?”

@Idiotc.Bean101 - Leopardpaw

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:41 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

"It o' kay." Skykit assured to her siblings. Mama had came over to watch them. She cuddled closer ot her siblings. She wanted her older brother. She looked for him but knew he was busy. @iliri @Luna16 @twizzypaw @Moonraven
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Skies above, she understood there was reason for concern, but please! Their camp was not aflame and not even the nearby territory had any nearby sign of fire. So long as they could breathe clear, the warrior saw no reason to begin running about - besides, she trusted Crowtooth and Twilightstar, and even Lightningstorm by this point, to lead the clan through this in a level-headed manner. She had no experience dealing with fire herself, but Silverrose stood at the ready to do whatever was asked of her.

Old September 24th, 2024, 06:56 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive felt the ash blow away, and the freeze thaw out in relief as Maggotpaw accepted his offer of a nap, his tail tip calming down. "I promised. I don't and will not break a promise." He said, walking out of the apprentice's den with his apprentice. Leopardpaw? The warrior vaguely remembered the meeting where Leopardkit became Leopardpaw. It was great that Maggotpaw liked this cat. They'd keep it grounded and level-headed. Well, as level-headed a cat like Maggotpaw could get.... DEAR STARCLAN— WHAT HAPPENED?! Scratches littered Leopardpaw's eyes like the blood and bodies littered a battlefield. Maggotpaw was going on its usual rant of how it was the boss and it would protect the cat he liked. Whisperinghive had seen it happen with Duckthroat, and he had a feeling he'd be seeing it a lot as Maggotpaw's training continued if the chaos and turmoil continued as well. Annnnddd there were the threats. "I'll make sure you all get to someplace safe, then I'll have to leave to help out with Crowtooth." He said, but his words were quickly covered up by Maggotpaw's. The scorch was starting to return, and Whisperinghive was so ready to scream at someone.

"Hey, Duckthroat." Whisperinghive greeted, his ears and tail twitching softly. It was so loud in the camp. Much too loud. And Maggotpaw wasn't helping one bit with its yapping. At Crowtooth's call for volunteers, the orange warrior almost immediately bounded over, but he stopped himself. "Maggotpaw. You behave for Leopardpaw and the elders." Whisperinghive growled before bounding over to Crowtooth and the group of warriors around the deputy. He might not come back from this. The fires could spread too much and circle him and burn him. But that was the life of a warrior, and Whisperinghive would sacrifice himself until Starclan welcomed him to their grounds.

@Idiotic.Bean101 ; LEOPARDPAW
@Rustleaf ; FIDGETBERRY
@Tallstar ; DUCKTHROAT
@Evenilolia ; OAKSTUMP
@nume ; MAGGOTPAW

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Jasminekit’s ears swiveled back when she heard her mother’s voice. She turned and nodded, eyes dropping down shamefully. The timid she-kit couldn’t help but feel like she’d been caught doing something wrong, even though her mother’s voice didn’t sound upset at all. The white spotted she-kit padded over to her littermates and the other kits, trying her best to squeeze around her littermates and hide herself among her mother’s fur.

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong]
[OOC: Waaaaay too many kits to tag. Whoever wants to interact with Jasminekit tag me!]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop