by Angelia
Last post by taillow
Today 01:12 PM

Old September 19th, 2024, 10:24 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[THIS IS A MOON BEFORE RIVERCLAN RETURNED TO THE TWOLEG NEST, Elderberrymint is getting too far from the current timeline]
@Moonraven @Undertaker @paedyn

Elderberrymint huffed softly. She wasn't sure how to ask this from the leader but she could try at least. Her body was so weak and frail and they wanted her to go 'back', but where the hell was back exactly? The fear of being thrown into the unknown was terrifying to her as she didn't want to end up in Starclan while trying to find nowhere.

"I know I don't have much to offer, but please consider me for a bit resting at your clan..." Elderberrymint said as she cowtowed down in front of Twilightstar. "I feel so tired and its dangerous around here... To dangerous to sleep. I don't know how I could repay for a safe rest, but I would be willing to work to keep dens clean. I may be old but I am not useless." Mostly she wanted to stay in this clan. It was the only certain safety in the world for right now. Twilight and her company were so kind to her that it was clear these were cats with good heads on their shoulder.
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:54 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Fadingdawn - WindClan Warrior
Well Insulated
Agatha Kitty

Elderberrymint sure had it right that it was dangerous in RiverClan´s territory - especially since that other three Clans drove them out and WindClan played a huge role in that attack. The white-and-pale-ginger tabby´s tail swayed behind her. ´´Elders are always treated with respect,´´ She murmured slowly, green eyes narrowing. Fadingdawn´s gaze flicked over to Twilightstar, waiting for her leader to respond.

[ @Moonraven // @Fish // @Undertaker ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Event [#event]

Under the blazing late summer sun Windclan’s rolling hills of thick grass had long since baked and turned gold.

Its not an uncommon sight, but be it by fate, bad luck, or simply the wayward spark of the fireworks that have been so common of late today is the day it all ignites. A spark catches, smolders and burns here, thin wisps of gray smoke threading into the air as a small fire grows. It is not large, yet, perhaps the size of a small campfire. But surrounded by the fuel of dead grass it will not be long before unopposed, it engulfs all.

[‘Congrats’ assigned spotter (and you better be them if youre reacting to this post, if you are not specifically assigned to this job DO NOT notice or react to this post)! There is fire on this thread. Small yet and the smoke only visible to those in this thread but dangerous nonetheless.]

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 22nd, 2024 at 05:06 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:21 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

SOMETIMES MY MIND DON'T SHAKE AND SHIFT
BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT DOES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 20 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN

Whiterabbit's stretching out as Hawkfur gets assignments handled, that manic grin inching ever wider at the command to run swiftly. Oh. Ohoho. A time sensitive emergency requiring her to go-go-go—Starclan must have set those fires just to give her something to play with. The looming question of what to do with the fires once they're located, what to do with the clan if they need to evacuate, what to do if this problem is bigger than they can handle, all of that is disregarded for now. Let someone else worry about the harrowing details; Whiterabbit's going to run.

Once they've left camp, Whiterabbit sticks close to Hawkfur long enough to know where he'll be stationed to keep on touch with everyone, and then she's racing off past him—"Hey, Hawkfur, good luck!"—and into the grass. The air has started to sting her on every inhale, not nearly suffocating enough to induce a cough but certainly not normal. So there is fire—but is it close? Is it here? She turns her eyes skyward. There don't appear to be eagle wings or falcon shadows to heed today, but there is, there, a telltale thread of something which does not belong.

Whiterabbit skids to a halt, eyes squinted against the whip of tall golden grass, and she changes course to hurtle after that plume of smoke. She hasn't spotted the fire yet, but she's hot on its heels.

@Mica ; HAWKFUR

gravelly waypoint
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:07 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time

[this takes place before fires]

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

----------------------

Real hunter?
Scorpionsight doesn't get annoyed easily, but what?

She let out a small, quiet huff before he didn't catch any scents and moved on.
She definitely didn't think ThunderClan was scaring off the prey...

"i can really help." She said, though it was still quiet due to her people-pleaser(cat-pleaser?) personality.

@korok

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:10 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

DuckFeather
Female | 20 Moons | Posts: 8
an off-white she-cat with different shades of gray spots and bright yellow eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Aroogi

Obviously she spotted it before this…apprentice. “Mhm—alright. You watch it…I’ll get a bit further n’ call for help. Tell me if it gets worse.” she ordered, heading to the edge of the Mills, closed to camp. “HAWKFUR!! FIRE! FIRE!” she didn’t want to leave the apprentice unattended, hoping cats would hear her from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

HE/HIM • APPRENTICE • 9M • WINDCLAN
"A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom."
PURRKS: N/A

---

Birchpaw gave a shaky nod and turned back to look at the small fire, fur bristling with alarm. He knew his job was important. He was a spotter. He found the fire and reported it. That was just as important as putting it out. When he heard Duckfeather yowling for Hawkfur, he raised his voice to match hers in a loud caterwaul.

"HAWKFUR! FIRE! THE FIRE IS HERE!" He howled, almost shrieking, not moving his eyes from the plumes of smoke and flickers of orange on the hills.

[ @Mica [mention] @Rowan ]

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Whiterabbit - @nyme ] [Fleetsmoke - @paedyn ] [Dewfawn - @Idiotic.Bean101 ] [Grapevine - @Spider. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The thrumming of paws and whistle of air past his ears was all Hawkfur could hear as his group surged into the territory. Every so often one or two would peel away, sprinting towards their assigned territory with determination in their eyes.

Hawkfur lead Whiterabbit past the others and into the main, unnamed part of the territory that served as a general location. The Fury had been rabbit hunting his entire life, and one of his best skills was his speed and agility while running. His sister used to comment that he should have been named Harepaw, since he was as fast as one. He'd argued that he was faster, and thus Hawkpaw was perfect. Like his predatory namesake, Hawkfur streaked across the dry grasses, never slowing for even a moment. Call him old now, Leechscar!

Finally Hawkfur reached the top of a hill that gave him a good vantage point, chest heaving and legs tingling with adrenaline. Whiterabbit was a bright blur on his left, her words fading on the wind. Starspeed, he thought in her direction, knowing she was too far away to hear him.

In the distance, Hawkfur thought he could see the bright and distinct pelts of the others under his command, watching them with a hawk's eyes as they explored the dried out territory.

Then, distantly over the stiff wind, Hawkfur heard his name. The tom streaked in its direction, spotting Duckfeather and Birchpaw from where they stood next to a section of brush that seemed to be getting darker. They found a fire!! Windy Hills was on fire!! Hawkfur felt his heart twinge, the memory of playing in the snow with Bravebird while hunting in the Hills flashing in his mind. He would not let the place he fell in love in burn down! No way! "BIRCHPAW!" Hawkfur bellowed. "COME TO ME. DUCKFEATHER, WATCH THE FIRE!!" He needed someone there for when the suppressors came.

Soon enough Fleetsmoke, Grapevine and Dewfawn were back, all with reports of no fires. Hawkfur sighed in relief, then faced the three again. "Thank you. I'm going to ask one more thing of each of you. Fleetsmoke, check the Whispering Wetlands. Grapevine, Thunderglade. Dewfawn, Sedgewater Valley. Once you're done, come back here and report. And do it FAST." They were running out of time, and the team who was at the Sky Glade hadn't reported yet...

[Heya guys so I saw you posted in your threads thank you so much - since you're the first ones done you get to do more! Yippee!! Please check out the border threads and report back to Hawkfur by 9/25 by 11:59 pm EST so we can get this moving forward.]

[ @Splitmoon and @Luna16 - you have until 9/25 at 11:59 pm EST to have your cats check the Sky Glade and report back to Hawkfur. ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)

Last edited by Mica; September 24th, 2024 at 02:14 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:18 PM

Fleetsmoke - WindClan Warrior

With a nod, Fleetsmoke ran off if the direction of the ShadowClan Border.

[ @Mica // @/ anyone else involved! ]

Old September 24th, 2024, 02:27 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time

19 Moons
PURRKS
The Collector-Inactive

----------------------

Dewfawn was already back.
The trip to Sedgewater Valley had been relatively empty.

As soon as Dewfawn spotted Hawkfur again, they stopped by him.
"No fire in Sedgewater Valley." They reported.

@Mica

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:50 PM

Fleetsmoke - WindClan Warrior

´´No fire at Whispering Wetlands,´´ She mewed, approaching.

[ @Mica ]

Old September 24th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
[THIS IS A MOON BEFORE RIVERCLAN RETURNED TO THE TWOLEG NEST, Elderberrymint is getting too far from the current timeline]
@Moonraven @Undertaker @paedyn

Elderberrymint huffed softly. She wasn't sure how to ask this from the leader but she could try at least. Her body was so weak and frail and they wanted her to go 'back', but where the hell was back exactly? The fear of being thrown into the unknown was terrifying to her as she didn't want to end up in Starclan while trying to find nowhere.

"I know I don't have much to offer, but please consider me for a bit resting at your clan..." Elderberrymint said as she cowtowed down in front of Twilightstar. "I feel so tired and its dangerous around here... To dangerous to sleep. I don't know how I could repay for a safe rest, but I would be willing to work to keep dens clean. I may be old but I am not useless." Mostly she wanted to stay in this clan. It was the only certain safety in the world for right now. Twilight and her company were so kind to her that it was clear these were cats with good heads on their shoulder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Fadingdawn - WindClan Warrior
Well Insulated
Agatha Kitty

Elderberrymint sure had it right that it was dangerous in RiverClan´s territory - especially since that other three Clans drove them out and WindClan played a huge role in that attack. The white-and-pale-ginger tabby´s tail swayed behind her. ´´Elders are always treated with respect,´´ She murmured slowly, green eyes narrowing. Fadingdawn´s gaze flicked over to Twilightstar, waiting for her leader to respond.

[ @Moonraven // @Fish // @Undertaker ]

[I forgot about this, sorry. Feel free to bump me if I'm not on top of this.]
Twilightstar flattened her ears and warning glare at Fadingdawn after her comment. She sounded like a RiverClan sympathizer, every cat was entitled to their own opinion, but when cats start putting other clans ahead of their own that bothers the leader. She didn't care if Fadingdawn agreed with her decision regarding RiverClan, but she was asking for trouble acting like so in front of a Riverclanner.

"I don't want you in my camp," Twilightstar said bluntly. "However, if you are looking for a place to rest I don't mind letting you stay in my territory and sending you home after. Leechscar can stay and look after you. Once you're rested, he can take you to RiverClan's border and send you on your way." This wasn't like the she-cat was looking to defect or join WindClan. She got lost and ended up in WindClan's paws.

Twilightstar didn't like how forgetful her mind was, as she forgot an entire clan and its leader who's been leading for umpteenth seasons now. The bottom line was Elderberrymint wasn't WindClan and wasn't looking to join WindClan. Letting her rest in WindClan, giving her one of her best warriors to tend to her, and being willing to allow her prey was far more than enough for her. Twilightstar was done being a bleeding heart for every cat hurt or tired cat that crossed her path. Since RiverClan's attack, she needed to start thinking about what was best for her clanmates and not those outside of it.

@Undertaker [Leechscar]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training