Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:05 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 09:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 09:02 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:55 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 12:38 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

As the Clan gathered underneath her, things seemed almost... calm. A stark contrast to the last few days, for sure. The newly named leader couldn't stop the small flicker of hope that lit within her chest, the idea that RiverClan was being ushered into a new era - one that she and Berryshine, and her Lionhearts, would help lead.

Speaking of, she found the medicine cat in the crowd and offered her a soft smile, proud that in a moment the entire Clan would know of her ascension to full medicine cat. They would also know her new name, and how StarClan had... well, sort of accepted her. She still wanted to scoff at Whateverhisnamewas who had interrupted the ceremony. As long as Fury believed in her, Stormstar knew she'd be just fine.

"Before I get into everythin'... figured since we've got a new camp, we'd need a new name for our meetin' place. Don't know 'bout the rest of you, but I don't really like that our last meetin' place was named after the flood we all endured 'n survived." That had always rubbed her fur the wrong way. "With a new move, 'n this ridge lookin' the way it does, I figure the Skyridge's got a nice ring to it, yeah?" A grin spread across her features as she looked at the ledge, then down at the Clan. Hopefully they thought so too - no more Floodstone era, eck.

Now onto more serious matters. Stormstar's ear twitched, the grin disappearing from her face as she sucked in a breath. "After the last event, when I followed Fades, all I found in the territory was his scent 'n some blood. Whatever... whatever happened, I couldn't find him 'n I couldn't find whatever got him. Still, I want every cat to be vigilant while out in the territory. 'M not placin' restrictions just yet, but it's always safer if you travel in pairs at the very least." She had scented throughout the territory on her way home and hadn't found any signs of any predator or whatnot, so it would be a mystery as to whatever truly had happened. Still, it broke her heart to watch him flee like that, and she closed her eyes momentarily to hide the grief in them.

After a moment she opened them once more, looking across the gathered cats once again, Stormstar continued. "One more thing 'fore I get off that topic... I know my brother had some... questionable approaches to how he led this Clan." Heartbreak once again flared in her chest. "Want you all to know... 'm not him. The last thing I wanna do is divide this Clan any further than we already have been. 'M not gonna stand up here 'n make promises of bein' great, 'm gonna show you. I know I need to lead by example in a few things, 'n 'm gonna do just that. If you ever think me, or one of my Lionhearts, isn't doin' what's expected, you're free to let me know; my den'll always be open." Using her tail, she pointed towards the lichen-covered den a little ways down the rock path.

Anyways, onto business. Clearing her throat, Stormstar decided to launch right into it. "Last night, Berrypaw 'n I traveled to the Starcave. I was accepted as RiverClan leader, 'n given my leader name of Stormstar. Was also given one life to begin my leadership." By now most of the Clan knew of the lives situation in RiverClan, and Stormstar didn't feel like hiding it from them, especially if she was to work at regaining their trust that she wasn't like her brother. "It seems RiverClan leaders have to earn them now, 'n I guess... I guess I did that." Tail flicking over to the other side of the rock as she continued, "'M tellin' you guys 'cause RiverClan needs a leader who values their Clan 'n Clanmates. I don't want this information gettin' out to the other Clans though - 'm sure you can imagine why - so keep it quiet at Gatherin's and the borders." Those leaders all had multiple lives, while Stormstar only had the two right now.

Hopefully RiverClan would, at the very least, understand the dire situation of the lives and not immediately go spilling it to the nearest Clan.

"StarClan also saw fit to grant our medicine cat with her full name - Berryshine." Pride lined her words as Stormstar glanced again at the she-cat in the crowd. "She's done a lot of hard work over the last few moons, especially in light of Mistyshard's disappearance. I trust that with her, RiverClan'll be in good paws." Nodding to the she-cat, the leader's gaze also flickered over to Stags, knowing that he'd likely be the most proud cat here of their new medicine cat.

Stormstar then lifted her head, starting the chant with "Berryshine! Berryshine! Berryshine!" with her muzzle to the sky. The weather was clear, only a few broken clouds dotted the sky, but the sun was peaking through them a bit.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!

@BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @idia @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @fade @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @c1nder @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Beaan @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @korok @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Fio @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @geoblazer

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; September 24th, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
120 / 100

Primrosepaw began to call out the names of her leader and medicine cat. ´´Stormstar! Berryshine! Stormstar! Berryshine!´´

[ @taillow // @squidz - i give both storm + berry perms to call her prim ]
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

Now whats going on out here now. Meeting? With no Fadingstar.

Hmm, guess he took Waterlily seriously after all and just wasnt coming back, it'd been a bit of time since then (though not long at all) so that this announcement hadnt come sooner stunk of foolish desperation. Or..... Hmm, maybe instead of desperately paw at the group to turn up a coward who'd run Dusklion instead had gotten to work. That'd be a nice change.

For once in a long time Waterlily wiggled her way out of the elders den (the new one was rather nice, she had to admit) to listen.

Good she did too! Though Skyridge wasnt very.... riverclan-y, something the rabbits more would do, the following announcement had stolen any complaining Waterlily was gearing up for. So Fadingstar hadnt ran perhaps but died, though in the end result it wasnt that big of a difference.
What was better news was names and lives, and boy was both the honesty and the hope a welcome change.

Waterlily even saw fit to call scraggily "Berryshine!" though perhaps in a mood dampener (though very her) immediately followed it up with "What sucky names all, makes no sense, starclan must be loosing it-" which eventually faded into senseless grumbles. The elder did seem genuinely pleased at least.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 24th, 2024 at 12:56 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:59 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

LEOPARDPURR
RIVERCLAN WARRIOR || 35 MOONS || NO PURRKS || HE/THEY
The dark tom listened as the new leader gave off announcements. Berrypaw, or– Berryshine, was now full medicine cat. Ooo, fun! Fadingstar(?) was presumed dead was what he was hearing. He did feel bad, truly, but hopefully Stormstar would be a better leader. She seemed genuine with her statement. He smiled as she started chanting Berryshine's new name. Leopardpurr joined in, eyes bright

Last edited by ollie; September 24th, 2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:14 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Caveclaw cheers "Stormstar! Berryshine!" And a few more times cause her writer is feeling tired.

Raccoonsun, Beaverpaw, Catfishwhisker, and Duskkit also cheer.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:16 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Couldn't find whatever got him. Hm. Salamanderpaw, sitting close and rolling a pebble about underfoot, does her best to keep up. She's not good at meetings, at following all the words, but she knows she has to be. Or, at least, that she should try to be. So, Fadingstar's gone for good for real. Maybe. She catches how vague the circumstances appear to be—no Fadingstar, yes blood, means...?—but she doesn't dwell long on the matter. No need, when she's already made up her own mind about it.

That's that, then.

Only it's not, not really, because a whole lot of things are changing. Berryshine. Stormstar. The Skyridge. New home, new names, new...stuff. The change is disconcerting until it isn't. She reminds herself that they're all still Riverclan and, frankly, not much else matters beyond that. Besides, the name stuff is good. It's awesome, even. Lucky Berryshine! Lucky Stormstar*!!

"Berryshine! Stormstar!"

*Probably not, like, lucky lucky because her brother's 'missing' and stupid Starclan are being stingy with the lives but...name....new name........new name cool................Salamanderpaw decides this outweighs the horrors.

gravelly waypoint
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:17 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
21 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @squidz - cobwebfern's girlfriend trust
tws for this post: none

berryshine and stormstar. berryshine and stormstar. BERRYSHINE AND STORMSTAR. ' WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO STORMSTAR!! BERRYSHINE!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU TWO!! WOOOOOOO!!! ' cobwebfern screamed as loud as she possibly could, her eyes bright and proud. the love she felt for these two cats was immeasurable.

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:36 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

ROWANMANE

He ha pd a grin on his face as the leader spoke, that only went away when she spoke of fades. He was proud to see her speak up there. Confident, straight-forward, and most of all, honest. It was a relieving sight for the warrior. He stood as tall as his injuries would let him and joined the well-deserved chants. “Berryshine! Berryshine! BERRYSHINE! StormStar! STORMSTAR!” he was proud to call both these worthy cats names. StormStar was bound for greatness, and he couldn’t help but appreciate BerryShine and all she’d done to help him.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The camp was nice, Sedgeflake would give them that. He did a little stretch while he waited for the announcements to kick off, but surprisingly it went quick. He straightened himself up as soon as Duskstar started talking.

The Floodstone had a ring to it, though. Like yeah, maybe it was a bit distasteful but the Clan voted on it! They WANTED to be reminded of how screwed they'd been, thanks Beanbust. If that idiot hadn't.. y'know what, it didn't matter anymore. The Skyridge, it didn't feel like RiverClan but it wasn't a bad name. It was.. new. Felt odd, he mouthed the name once or twice to get a feel for it.

The Lionhearts, Sedgeflake didn't have a lot of faith in - he saw how they handled situations. But Duskstar.. had always been a little bit better than Fadingstar to her Clan, she at least tried to be fair, so he wasn't immediately concerned about her leadership. He hoped she'd do great! It'd been a long ass time since the Clan had a pick-me-up, he couldn't quite remember the last real victory they'd had.

She got a life?! So Fadingstar the Clan-mate killer was truly gone. Maybe he'd grab Redmire and throw a celebration because Stars, when was the last time one of their leaders pulled that off? ..He could scarcely remember, he thought maybe Beansprout ruined it but it might've been Gingerstar. STORMSTAR. (starmstar) "STORMSTAR! STORMSTAR!" What a neat name. It truly felt like RiverClan was changing... hopefully for the better! No way was he snitching to a Loser Clan, that was such a Duskleaf move. He glanced around at the thought, wanting to give the former Lionheart The Side-Eye.

"Berryshine! Berryshine!" And Berryshine now had her name, even better! Sedgeflake was surprised when they didn't insta-promote her when Mistyshard dipped, but he was glad Stormstar had that figured out. Well, with news like this he hoped the next announcement was also pleasant. They needed this.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:44 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Nodding, she enthusiastically jumped up, chanting with her leader.

"Stormstar! Berryshine!"

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -