Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:55 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:55 PM
Redo of inactive user's RP?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:34 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:58 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | Posts: 97
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @taillow

My fault, my fault, my fault. The horrible repetitive sound…the pounding in his head…DAMMIT COULD IT STOP? It wasn’t his fault, so why was guilt swelling inside of him? Maybe it was?…Hell, who knew. He couldn’t bear it anymore though. He told himself he had to prove his strength and loyalty to the clan, then he…he’s part of the reason FadingStar left? Just so the clan could be left with yet another short-lived leader, so the clan could keep getting broken and weaker. And it was All. His. Fault. His ears flattened to his head as his brows furrowed, a troubled look in his gaze.

Oh stars forget it! He forced himself to his paws, sucking in a sharp breath of pain thanks to his latest injuries, which he considered as simple karma for his dumb, stupid, damned brain. He slowly padded to the leaders den, his tail dragging on the ground behind him. He hesitated outside the entrance. What if he angered her? What if- no. DuskLion- or as he knew it now was- DuskStar, was an amazing, noble cat. He was sure she was set up for amazing leadership.

He took a deep breath before stepping in. “DuskL-Star..I hope I’m no disturbin’ anythin’…” he said sincerely, dipping his head in respect. The warrior then went down to a sort of bow, lowing his whole body and having his nose touched to the ground, closing his eyes and mentally begging for mercy. “I wanna le’ ya know…I’m entirely noble to RiverClan…I’m so sorry for ya loss n’ I wan’ you t’ know tha’ I’m prepared to do anythin’…absolutely anythin’ for my clan. Wha’ever ya wish of me I’ll do it. I’ll follow any order…anythin’…” he kept his gaze low, not ready to meet the leaders gaze.

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Lots of cats seemed to want to visit her since she returned, which she didn't mind much. Turning around to see Rowanmane, she was surprised to see him looking so down. She soon found out why though - and it had her blinking in confusion. She hadn't ever really questioned the tom's loyalty to the Clan or dedication... Fades' disappearance must be hitting him hard, too. "...'Ppreciate that," she started off, addressing the offered condolences. She was still unsure how to go about accepting those, what with her own emotions tied to her brother complex and confusing.

"'M glad to hear it, but you don't gotta look so down." Looking briefly to his drooping tail, and just overall demeanor. "Never once questioned your loyalty to the Clan. You were one of the few among them actually to spot the problem 'fore I even did." ...A twinge of regret for not having stood up to her brother sooner. "If this... is about what you 'n Redmire 'n Sedgeflake were talkin' about in the territory... I don't hold it against you. 'Nfact, I shoulda been the one to spark that conversation sooner." It hurt to admit that as she scuffed a paw on the ground.

There was no use dwelling on it now. Looking back up at Rowanmane, the leader shrugged. "'S in the past now, no point in musin' over it." Over that, over a lot of things. She knew at some point she would need to deal with the betrayal her brother had left her with, but for now... she'd continue to just shove it down.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:34 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Wavebreaker padded into the new and unfamiliar space, the orange light of morning dawn bending around unknown rocks and crevices which cast alien shadows alongside his own. He pushed forward into the faded dark following Dusklions scent. He wasn't sure if now was the right moment for a discussion, but he hoped his prickly deputy would receive his thoughts well. The trip from the starcave always seemed to take it out of past leaders. He had never been one for the unneeded bothering of busy cats, in fact he made it a point to take care of himself and others within the clan if he could do so without oversight. Though he did have to admit, that one was often a fine line to walk. As he drew closer to the nest that bore his now Leader... he wondered briefly...Should I bring up Starrykit first? Or do I lead with the interactions between Goldfish and I?

As Wavebreaker finally brought himself to rest before the grey and black form that occupied a singular mossy nest in the middle of the alcove he curled his long black spiraling brown painted tail around his heavy paws. He dipped his head too in a respectful manner before speaking, his deep blue eyes set into the ground like sapphires waiting to be discovered in that primarily earthen space. "Dusklion? Sorry for bothering you after you just got back from your journey, but I have some things that bear discussing." The toms voice was tempered by caution, but rolled out like a heavy wave. The reverberations of his words were controlled, and calm but no less commanding. "That is of course assuming you can make time for me to burden you with my thoughts, as I'm sure you have many other things to attend to." The mostly black, brown speckled cat spoke unflinchingly, not moving his eyes from the ground, nor his body without being first addressed to do so.

I better start off with Goldfish, it's the more serious issue of the two, and besides my wish to train Starrykit is purely a selfish request. Not one that bears the need for such an early meeting hour. The older warrior did not feel anxiety in the air, but there was a certain tension. He was in a new place with a cat he did not interact with all too often, and honestly Dusklion had always seemed more brazen to him than Fadingstar. All I can do is hope my words are taken into account, its not my place to make personnel decisions anyhow.

@taillow

Having taken to shaping up the... well, sort of nest in her den, Stormstar blinked and turned around to find Wavebreaker entering, coming to stand before you. It seemed a lot of Clanmates were set on coming to talk to her after returning - not that she minded. "Not a burden," she spoke in the middle of a yawn, drawing her ears back. "Sorry, long night."

Twisting around to give Wavebreaker her full attention, she nodded. "What's on your mind?" She hoped it wasn't more problems that had been caused while she and Berries had been away, or while she had been out looking for her brother, but at least she knew she now had more authority to handle them without worry of retaliation from her brother.

Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Seeing how Adds brightened up at the mention of Primrosepaw's training made Stormstar nod, a smile twitching on her maw. A 'mrrp!' of agreement sounded from the leader at the temper comment. "She's very headstrong, that's for sure. Got herself into a bit of trouble bein' outside of camp tryin' to scare off outsiders." At least since then there hadn't been anymore incidents, outside of her trying to whine to Fades about the punishment.

"'M really surprised how unscathed she ended up bein'," Stormstar added at the mention of the dog fight, brows furrowing. "Must've been a stroke of luck; she's a good fighter, but it takes moons to get the knowledge needed to hold your own on the battle field." Well, maybe not moons - but certainly more than just one fight against a predator. Dogs could be a bit sloppy in their attacks; cats were a different story, especially trained Clan cats. "'S long as you keep her in line, 'n she doesn't sneak out of camp again, I can see her becomin' a warrior after her assessment is done. Wanna make sure she's got as much trainin' as she can before I toss her into the ranks."

Stifling a yawn, the leader blinked. "You've done a good job trainin' her. Dunno why my brother didn't give you an apprentice the same day as your warrior ceremony seein' as you managed to get your first one to warriorhood so fast," that decision to not give 'paws to newly named warriors always had baffled her... "You feel ready to take on another while you finish with Primrosepaw?"

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”

Adderstrike smiled in pride thinking about Primrosepaw becoming a warrior. "I'll make sure that she doesn't cause trouble, but I think now understands the reason of the punishment. I am very thankful that she was able to not get badly hurt during that battle. And with that, the only thing that I can assume that is Fadingstar wasn't sure if newly made warriors had the skill, but we would have just finished all the training. That and I guess he couldn't see the future." He couldn't see much.

Then Adderstrike's eye grew big like an excited kitten. Another apprentice? Stormstar was so proud of her training that she was instantly going to give her another? Adderstrike had to stop herself from wiggling too much in her seat. "I would be honored to train another cat! Its a great way to make the clan stronger, and I want to do everything I can!" She then looked thoughtful for a second. A part of her wondered if she was too soft with training, but it seemed Primrosepaw was turning out very well. Maybe that was the kind of training that she needed. Well there was only one way to find out! "Do you have a cat in mind?"

"Also..." Adderstrike added in. "If you ever want to have a time to relax, we should go for a dip in a river together." Adderstrike smile beamed.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:14 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Blizzrdoak

|60 Moons|

Blizzardoak blinked away the sleep from his eyes, not wanting the overhanging sunlight that assaulted his pupils brazenly to be a reality. The long furred tom rolled over on his side in the new mossy bed, one of many that littered the warriors den. He stretched reflexively until he was met with a sharp pain in his back left leg which rose up to greet him. His emerald eyes flashed open squinting, and were followed by a low gruff and agitated growl. Damn leg. It was still sore from his hunt with Poppyburst and Floodsight, plus the journey to their new camp had only served to aggravate it further. With a stiff sigh he sat up on his jet black paws, giving his long white fur a quick once over. Well it's now or never I guess. He did his best to avoid hobbling towards his leader's den. If he wanted to officially be reinstated as a warrior and move from the elders den an obvious limp would hurt his chances.

Once he had gotten moving though his hip and leg began to loosen slightly, the pain receding so that his motion looked more natural. Less forced. Clarity began to set in as the obstacles of pain and sleep generally alleviated themselves due to his forward locomotion. Blizzrdoak was careful to hide the gnawing feeling in the pit of his stomach as he entered Dusklions den. His daughters injuries were still fresh in his mind, but he knew Irisdream could take care of herself. No that wasn't what was troubling him and he knew it, even if he tried to bury that fact. Do I even deserve to be a warrior anymore? After all more than injuries to his leg had kept in that den for 25 moons. He was almost twice Dusklions age, but here she was still fighting openly with her own flaws.

She admitted, even apologized in some way for her killing of Fallenose. And what had he done, he withdrew from warrior life with the first out he was given. He didn't even try, hell didn't want to. Not back then. His thoughts bubbled up dangerously trying to strangle him with cords of emotion. I hate you Pebblestorm I hate you so much. It's all your fault, I could've come clean I could have gone back but you... The senior warrior felt alone in the empty dark, but was glad for its shroud as his feelings threatened to overtake his body language. He took a staggered breath and subdued his rage, a strange pity taking its place. It wasn't true and he knew it, he could tell the clan now if he wanted. The truth was he was just to afraid. Why am I doing this, I'm no warrior, just an old bag of bones that wants to be useful before he dies...

He turned to leave but heard rustling among the den as he did so. Like lightning his head shot up and the same practiced gaze, beset with a coy grin filled his face. All trace of his suffering being hidden by a wealth of unwanted skills he desired not to be in possession of. "Dusklion is that you?"

@taillow

It was entertaining in a way, watching how some of her Clanmates interacted with her. Some were singing praises and poking her for who she would pick as deputy, while others seemed to avoid her altogether. Stormstar had always been intrigued by the behavior of her Clanmates - and the way Blizzardoak entered her den was no different. She had been at the back, inspecting a small opening and scratching at it, when she heard paw steps enter her den. With how dark her fur was it was no surprise he didn't see her at first.

So when he turned, she twitched her whiskers in amusement and stepped forward. It seemed he heard her paw steps though and turned. "Yep - 'S Stormstar now, though." She tilted her head towards him, tabling her den inspection for now. "What's up?"

Last edited by taillow; September 23rd, 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:38 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ———> @taillow |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash didn’t have any friends. That was something she was well aware of. It was hard to bond with others when you were in a situation similar to her own. I mean, Pebblesplash had lost everything… Her mother, grand mother… Her sister, her mate, even her own child... In actuality, Pebblesplash hadn’t lost them, rather they had lost her. I don’t mean that in a self centered way, rather, it’s because she just… gave it all away and couldn’t get back. She was no saint, but the stars have yet to swat her back to their ranks, or even worse, rid her of ever going to StarClan again.

☘︎ She had promised the stars of greatness, of achieving something bigger than her, and they believed her. They believed in her. She wonders why she hadn’t changed anything yet… Perhaps she had grown lazy once again? Or there wasn’t anything to fix? No, there was definitely a time of change to come. As moons went by, she saw someone else fall into her paw prints… Dusklion, now Stormstar seemed like a version of her that had succeeded… Pebblesplash hated comparing herself to others, but the similarities between the two were rather present. Because of this, Pebblesplash wanted to see the she-cat succeed more than anything.

☘︎ Entering the RiverClan leaders den, she waves her tail. “Congratulations, Stormstar… You earned this…” She pauses, realizing the lack of context she may have had in her phrase. Considering she just strutted in and said something must’ve seemed a bit weird. She blinked awkwardly and then sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws. “Sorry for just walking in, I assume I’m welcomed in here as long as I’m not, you know, doing a bad thing…” she paused with a slight chuckle and then sighed, “Nice place in here… it’s very clean, even though it’s so new… You’d expect a mess with the rush of getting this place together…” her ears flicked…

☘︎ She was stalling, and she didn’t know why. She had rehearsed the phrase in her head many times before even considering coming to chat… “I’ve been thinking about you,” She doesn’t make eye contact, and rather, looks at the walls of the leaders den. They still had the same charm as all leaders dens do, even though it looked completely different from when she was much younger… Hell, it was a completely different den from moons ago… “I respect you… Some of your past actions may be a bit… questionable… but you’ve really grown into something special. Obviously, that growth was only urged by the harshness around you… I mean, you’ve lost so much and look at you…”

☘︎ Pebblesplash paused to collect her words. It’s almost as if she was choking on them. This fantasy in her head had played over and over, and it kind of hurt being the cat to say these words rather than hear them for herself. “How… did you do it…? How did you deal with it all…?” She kind of spoke as if this was a plea, as if she was asking for help, but she immediately regained her composure. Choking on her words again, she continued slowly… “You’ve been through so much and you seem… fine… You… don’t have much left, yet you hold your head so high… it’s admirable…” She took a deep breath.

☘︎ “l was heading towards the role you have many moons ago. I wanted to lead RiverClan and fix the wrongs of the past for a more stable future. I had stability, a mate, a daughter and a role in this clan… but one by one I lost everything, and then lost myself. I’m sure you may have saw my downfall, it wasn’t pretty… but I never exactly found my footing since then…” She kind of paused… Having a bit of a realization to the cause of her downfall… Not once had someone really sat her down to listen to how much she was hurting… Part of it was her fault, as she didn’t want to burden those with her feelings, but if someone had just asked how she was doing, she may not have crashed so hard.

☘︎ “I originally came here to ask for advice, as you seemed like the kind to deal a good bit… but as I sit here, I learn I need to listen to myself more often, rather than waiting for someone to come save me…” She stood up with a deep sigh, “Sorry if my visit was a burden…” She goes to leave and then stood still for a second… At the entrance of the den, she turned around… “Are you doing okay…? With everything…? You’ve been through so much, and I don’t want RiverClan to lose someone as strong as you… Are you okay…?”

——————
Notes: this one was very personal, as this is literally the life of a forgotten gifted kid.
——————

Last edited by SatoruSaki; September 24th, 2024 at 03:15 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 04:43 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”

Adderstrike smiled in pride thinking about Primrosepaw becoming a warrior. "I'll make sure that she doesn't cause trouble, but I think now understands the reason of the punishment. I am very thankful that she was able to not get badly hurt during that battle. And with that, the only thing that I can assume that is Fadingstar wasn't sure if newly made warriors had the skill, but we would have just finished all the training. That and I guess he couldn't see the future." He couldn't see much.

Then Adderstrike's eye grew big like an excited kitten. Another apprentice? Stormstar was so proud of her training that she was instantly going to give her another? Adderstrike had to stop herself from wiggling too much in her seat. "I would be honored to train another cat! Its a great way to make the clan stronger, and I want to do everything I can!" She then looked thoughtful for a second. A part of her wondered if she was too soft with training, but it seemed Primrosepaw was turning out very well. Maybe that was the kind of training that she needed. Well there was only one way to find out! "Do you have a cat in mind?"

"Also..." Adderstrike added in. "If you ever want to have a time to relax, we should go for a dip in a river together." Adderstrike smile beamed.

"Was thinkin' 'bout givin' you Primrosekit - guess she'll have to have a name change though, since you've already got Primrosepaw." The best case scenario would've been to name the 'paw at the meeting so the other one didn't get a name change, but since they weren't quite done with the assessment this would have to do.

At Adds' offer to take a dip, Stormstar blinked. She hadn't really considered relaxing, especially when there was a lot of work still to be done. The idea wasn't the worst in the world, she supposed... [b]"Perhaps. But I've got a bit of work ahead of me to get this Clan shaped up again. Maybe once things settle down a bit."[b] She tossed the warrior a grin and got to her paws, stifling a yawn.

Old September 24th, 2024, 04:57 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatoruSaki View Post

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ———> @taillow |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash didn’t have any friends. That was something she was well aware of. It was hard to bond with others when you were in a situation similar to her own. I mean, Pebblesplash had lost everything… Her mother, grand mother… Her sister, her mate, even her own child... In actuality, Pebblesplash hadn’t lost them, rather they had lost her. I don’t mean that in a self centered way, rather, it’s because she just… gave it all away and couldn’t get back. She was no saint, but the stars have yet to swat her back to their ranks, or even worse, rid her of ever going to StarClan again.

☘︎ She had promised the stars of greatness, of achieving something bigger than her, and they believed her. They believed in her. She wonders why she hadn’t changed anything yet… Perhaps she had grown lazy once again? Or there wasn’t anything to fix? No, there was definitely a time of change to come. As moons went by, she saw someone else fall into her paw prints… Dusklion, now Stormstar seemed like a version of her that had succeeded… Pebblesplash hated comparing herself to others, but the similarities between the two were rather present. Because of this, Pebblesplash wanted to see the she-cat succeed more than anything.

☘︎ Entering the RiverClan leaders den, she waves her tail. “Congratulations, Stormstar… You earned this…” She pauses, realizing the lack of context she may have had in her phrase. Considering she just strutted in and said something must’ve seemed a bit weird. She blinked awkwardly and then sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws. “Sorry for just walking in, I assume I’m welcomed in here as long as I’m not, you know, doing a bad thing…” she paused with a slight chuckle and then sighed, “Nice place in here… it’s very clean, even though it’s so new… You’d expect a mess with the rush of getting this place together…” her ears flicked…

☘︎ She was stalling, and she didn’t know why. She had rehearsed the phrase in her head many times before even considering coming to chat… “I’ve been thinking about you,” She doesn’t make eye contact, and rather, looks at the walls of the leaders den. They still had the same charm as all leaders dens do, even though it looked completely different from when she was much younger… Hell, it was a completely different den from moons ago… “I respect you… Some of your past actions may be a bit… questionable… but you’ve really grown into something special. Obviously, that growth was only urged by the harshness around you… I mean, you’ve lost so much and look at you…”

☘︎ Pebblesplash paused to collect her words. It’s almost as if she was choking on them. This fantasy in her head had played over and over, and it kind of hurt being the cat to say these words rather than hear them for herself. “How… did you do it…? How did you deal with it all…?” She kind of spoke as if this was a plea, as if she was asking for help, but she immediately regained her composure. Choking on her words again, she continued slowly… “You’ve been through so much and you seem… fine… You… don’t have much left, yet you hold your head so high… it’s admirable…” She took a deep breath.

☘︎ “l was heading towards the role you have many moons ago. I wanted to lead RiverClan and fix the wrongs of the past for a more stable future. I had stability, a mate, a daughter and a role in this clan… but one by one I lost everything, and then lost myself. I’m sure you may have saw my downfall, it wasn’t pretty… but I never exactly found my footing since then…” She kind of paused… Having a bit of a realization to the cause of her downfall… Not once had someone really sat her down to listen to how much she was hurting… Part of it was her fault, as she didn’t want to burden those with her feelings, but if someone had just asked how she was doing, she may not have crashed so hard.

☘︎ “I originally came here to ask for advice, as you seemed like the kind to deal a good bit… but as I sit here, I learn I need to listen to myself more often, rather than waiting for someone to come save me…” She stood up with a deep sigh, “Sorry if my visit was a burden…” She goes to leave and then stood still for a second… At the entrance of the den, she turned around… “Are you doing okay…? With everything…? You’ve been through so much, and I don’t want RiverClan to lose someone as strong as you… Are you okay…?”

——————
Notes: this one was very personal, as this is literally the life of a forgotten gifted kid.
——————

Returing to her den after some time spent in the clearing after the meeting, jaws parting in a yawn, she was surprised to hear paw steps following her in. Stormstar turned and blinked, gaze landing on the familiar figure of Pebblesplash. Immediately displeasure clutched her chest, mostly because ever since she had rejoined, the she-cat had done nothing but leech off resources and lounge around camp. It only made her think of how her brother had disregarded her past in favor of letting her back in and didn't think to tell her or any of the Lionhearts at the time.

...Still though, it's not like she could really fault Pebblesplash, considering the roller coaster that had been happening in RiverClan. "Thanks," she grunted in response, blue eyes studying her as the leader sat down. Glancing around at the den, she shrugged. "Yeah, den's open anytime 'slong as it's not for somethin' stupid." She had yet to kick a cat out of her den for that yet, though.

As the warrior continued, Stormstar sat and listened. Thinking about her? Respecting her despite her questionable past... Lost so much... She hadn't exactly lost a whole lot, had she? Thinking back to it, there had been Mossypaw, then her deputy spot had been in jeopardy. RiverClan had lost their home, and then most recently the loss of her brother...

How did she do it? She grunted, but chose to sit in silence as Pebblesplash finished. "'Ve got quite a bit left still. RiverClan, for one. Cobs 'n my Lionhearts. Berries..." Yeah sure she had lost her brother, but with each passing day she was beginning to realize more and more that perhaps whatever relationship she had assumed to be there was just... not reality. "'M okay 'cause I gotta me." A rather blunt answer, but it was the truth. "Leadin' RiverClan is my job now, 'n I can't do that if 'm wallowin' in pity every other moon." Perhaps Pebblesplash was right in thinking she had a river of tears to cry over everything she had been through... but that wouldn't do anyone any good.

The mention of Pebblesplash's own downfall had Stormstar gritting her teeth a bit. "Well, you gotta find it." Another blunt statement. "No one's gonna do it for you. If you let failures like that mate 'n daughter of yours drag you down, that's all you'll ever be; a failure among them." A beat, and then the leader cleared her throat. "I know that's blunt, but it's the truth. I don't sugarcoat things; Snowleap failed this Clan, 'n as far as 'm concerned so did Birdsnow. Hell, she didn't even get her leader name! Then, when my brother gave her the chance to get better 'n prove herself, she ditched me out in the territories during a patrol. I know she's your daughter 'n stuff, but..." Family could blind, Stormstar knew that for certain - it's what had happened with not seeing the flaws in her brother sooner.

"Trust me, 'm not goin' anywhere. RiverClan isn't gonna lose me."

[ as always, stormstar's opinions are not my own ]

Old September 24th, 2024, 07:56 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

It seemed that Goldfish already knew what she was being called over for, which was at least a good sign. Stormstar sat in silence as she watched her Lionheart explain her side, the tip of her ear twitching. There was a moment of silence as Owls bounded over and joined them. "'M glad to see that some time helped with that reflection," the leader began, looking back towards Golds. "It seems the situation was Strongpaw threatenin' to tear into a kid, 'n Redmire stopped it. She's abrasive with her words, but she did put a stop to a warrior threatenin' a kid. I know my brother had.... concerns 'n conflicts with her, but despite her barbed tongue I do believe she means well for this Clan." As long as her words didn't land her or the Clan in any serious hot water.

"I'd much rather you own up to your mistakes instead of tryin' to hide them - 'n I know I need to set a better example of that." Fallownose's death and Twilightstar's subsequent punishment for her in the battle were a hefty reminder of that. "You, 'n Owls, 'n the whole team... I need to call you all together 'cause things're gonna be different. We're not just gonna be tossin' around punishments without just cause. If you ever have a question about it, you can seek me out; my den'll always be open." Flicking her tail to wrap around her paws as she took a seat, Stormstar added, "I'll also be layin' down ground rules on what to keep an eye out for. Far as any disrespect goes... frankly, I really don't care about any of that, since respect is earned 'n not just given like my brother seems to think it is. If you want your Clanmates to respect you, gettin' defensive 'n doublin' down when you don't have the full context of the situation isn't the right way to do it."

Rolling her shoulders back, the leader stifled yet another yawn. Hopefully after this she could get in just a smidge of a nap before addressing the Clan. "An apology I think would be good - 's long as its genuine. To me... it does seem like you've realized your fault 'n are ready to put it behind you. You don't ever have to worry with me 'bout ownin' up to things like this - I'd rather you do that, then try 'n hide it from me, or anythin'."

Looking now to Owls, Stormstar nodded. "All of that goes for you, too. 'N the entire team as well. After this meetin' I'll call everyone together to go over how things're gonna work from here on out." A beat, and then she relaxed a bit. "It's gonna take all of us, workin' together, to fix this Clan. 'M not perfect, 'n I know none of you are either. But if we keep each other accountable, 'n work to squash issues instead of fannin' the flames, I know we've got a pretty good shot at restorin' RiverClan to glory."

[ love these girlies so much <3 ]

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish didn’t feel much better as Lioness continued talking.. but it didn’t make her feel worse. The leader didn’t berate her and beat her down as Sedgeflake had (she still was confused about what point in her original statement before Redmire shouted where she had directly blamed her on the argument, but said nothing, and showed no sign of doing so) and instead just asked for honesty. The Ace of Spades nodded along, tail-tip twitching subconsciously. She swallowed the desire to speak out as there was no point in it she knew, and her expression showed no sign of wanting to talk about the brief flash of a troubled thought in her dandelion eyes. Instead, Goldfish just added on to her previous statement. “I have a lot of faith in you, Lioness.. I trust you won’t let this clan crumble. I’m supposed to be a role model and I failed, but it won’t happen again. I want to aspire to greater things, and that’s not going to help me. I’ll apologize accordingly, and I’ve learned from my mistakes. If.. you ever need anything, I’m happy to help.” perhaps a bold statement on her behalf, but it was true.

The tortoiseshell lionheart enjoyed the company of the grayscale feline and wasn’t afraid to say it, or offer her help whenever it was needed. Riverclan would need it to help bring it back to its paws, and Goldfish was more than happy to contribute, and always would be. She didn’t forget however that she was wrong with placing the blame on both Redmire and Strongstorm. That wouldn’t change, even if everyone was passing on that she had deliberately spiked and yelled only at the spotted warrior. Come on, Goldfish. Work on that, keep it in check. Redmire is a fantastic warrior, and despite her faults it’s not hard to tell her dedication. Relax.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 24th, 2024 at 08:00 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 11:39 PM
that's very noice!

Between the chaos of the last few days, Stormstar hadn't much time to follow up on her concerns following the last patrol reports, and on Cricketpaw's lack of training. Now that the meeting was over and things were settled though, Rosehawk came back to her mind. The leader rolled her shoulders back and lifted herself up from her nest, striding out and poking her head from the lichen of it. "Rosehawk! If you're in camp, I need to speak with you for a moment." Ducking back inside, the leader would pad further inside the den and turn to sit and wait for the warrior to arrive, tail flicking back and forth as she did.

[ @paedyn ]

Last edited by taillow; September 24th, 2024 at 11:40 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:40 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Rosehawk - RiverClan Warrior
The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Rosehawk slunk into the den at the sound of Stormstar calling her name. ´´Yes?´´

[ @taillow - she better not be in trouble ]