Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 08:55 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:55 PM
Redo of inactive user's RP?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:34 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 01:01 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Lionscar licked Hawkkits ear. "Don't worry you staying her is helpful."

Rabbitkit looked at her mom. "Ok mom" @Luna16 @Crown_Sage
Old September 24th, 2024, 06:17 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Nightfall
he/him | Windclan warrior | 19 moons
Ultimate Predator

Nightfall checked quickly on his sister after they came back from the fireplaces, relieved that theey came back uninjured.

I thought the rocks might be our only chances, but how could we forget our roots!
"Twilightstar, I may not know the labirinth under our camp, but I can dig just fine! I'm ready to go, if you'll order me to!"
@Idiotic.Bean101 @ Moonraven

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; September 24th, 2024 at 06:18 AM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 08:33 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Lichenpaw
~<>~
18 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Warriors who wish to help... She's not a warrior, but she's passed her assessment and can do nearly all a fully trained warrior can do, all she's lacking is her name. So at Crowtooth's call for warriors who want to help, Lichenpaw doesn't hesitate before she steps up to plead her case.

"Crowtooth!" She calls to her mentor and deputy, "let me help? I won't slow you down." It's a promise, a vow, and Lichenpaw intends to keep it. If she gets turned away, then fine, it isn't meant to be, but if she doesn't at least try then she'll kick herself forever.

[ @Rani (: ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 24th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Plumkit
Kit || She/her || 4 Moons || Lanky tortoiseshell she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye

Plumkit didn't often allow herself to bundle up against Mother and her army of kittens. Truth be told, she wasn't fond of many of them. Half of them had taken a chunk out of her poor tail, while the other half were too hyper for the quiet kit to keep up with. Everything with the giant family was just too much for her to handle - forcing her to hide out in a dark corner of the nursery that would frighten the younger ones away. However after a recent... event in young Plum's life, she had found a newfound interest in scooching close to Mother. Only just enough that she could feel Firestorm's warmth and maybe even bat at her tail. Just enough that she could peer over at Egretkit without being noticed.

Plumkit was enjoying the quiet comfort when Firestorm jolted - scaring the daylights out of the tortie. As Mother quickly removed herself from the gaggle of babies, the kitten dashed to her dark corner. No need to interact with the now awake babies! And definitely no need to find out what was alarming Windclan outside of the nursery.

She ignored the chaos and screams that raged outside, hoping that doing so would calm her rapidly beating heart. Something was definitely wrong, but there was nothing a kit like her could do. She would just curl up tightly in her corner and will the stars to make her disappear.

---
Crowkit
Kit || He/Him || 1 Moon ||

Crowkit was too tired to deal with all this. One second he was snuggled up against Firema and all the others, and the next Firema was gone and he was awake. What the heck???? The tom hated nap time with his whole being, but if he was gonna nap then he shouldn't be woken up until he was ready!!!! The kitten huffed as he accepted his fate - knowing he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep without Firema. Ughhhh.

"Whatcha doin'?" He asked groggily, noticing her watchful gaze while he rubbed his eyes. It was weird, and irked the grumpy kitten. Why wasn't sissy asleep?? Why wasn't HE asleep? Ughhhh.

@idia - egretkit @Dark - firestorm mention <3
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:15 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Squirming, young and feeble, Falconkit mewled as he picked up on the chaotic and nervous energy around him. He'd grow up to be sensitive, that's for sure. Curled up with his bustling littermates and comforting mother outside the nursery, the plump and large grey kit instinctively placed a paw over Magnoliakit's back as they fed on milk next to each other.

(sorry y'all short post, I just baby, so, what do now, you know? XD Oh ya, when do we grow up LOL)

@Moonraven @iliri @Luna16 @Blossom Cry @Splint @Undertaker

Active Purrks: TBD

Last edited by twizzypaw; September 24th, 2024 at 12:17 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:23 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Coyotekit
The Prince Of WindClan
He/Him | WC Kit | Oldest Son of Twilightstar | 1 moon old
The Prince Of WindClan was just having a nice, normal day. Curled against his mama, nothing could go wrong.

Until the warmth suddenly disappeared. He let out a furious roar that to him sounded so powerful, but to everyone else it was a pitiful mew. Coyotekit's tiny brow furrowed in fury. This had to be Orchidkit's fault! Orchidkit was the cause of every problem. He nipped his brothers tail in pure rage. Orchidkit would feel his wrath.

[ @ollie ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by forest; September 24th, 2024 at 01:02 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:42 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky

Orchidkit
1 Moon || No Purrks || He/Him || WindClan Kit
"Greet the world with open arms!"

The little cream tom was peacefully resting, cuddled up to his mother's warmth, when suddenly her warmth disappeared. He let out a small meow of annoyance, but he instead jjst curled further into the nest. He yelped when he felt teeth bite into his tail. He growled as he pulled his fluffy tail away. He lifted his head up to bare his small teeth at whoever at bit him. Oh. That thing, apparently named Coyotekit. Orchidkit's name was far better. He glared at his brother. He wasn't going to cause problems, yknow, like the better son. He instead pulled himself away,
only now realizing the yells outside. It wasn't relevant to him right now. He shot another glare at the thing that had bit his tail before laying back down, resting his head on his paws. He wasn't going back to sleep. He wasn't going to get attacked again!.
[ @forest ]

Old September 24th, 2024, 12:45 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar was concerned by the cats that completely failed to heed Crowtooth and her orders not to leave camp not long after they were spoken. Thankfully, Leechscar was on top of it, fetching the stupid ones and bringing them back to the clan. She twitched her ears after Crowtooth's comment about demoting and his repeated announcement about the same thing she had already spoken about.

Autumnwhisper, Ferretkit, and Lionscar. All three would receive double the punishments for disobeying their deputy and leader. Those punishments would decided once this crisis passed. She tuned into the ideas buzzing around and couldn't find fault with any of them. The cats had given ideas to stop the fire from catching and put it out without putting too much risk on their clanmates.

"So you want a patrol to dig up the earth around the fire to keep it from spreading. Then have another patrol squeeze wet moss over the flames or bury it with dirt to put it out." The leader summed up the main points. Crowtooth said the cats fighting the fire could get their fur wet to keep it from catching, which was a great safety precaution. If they were already ripping up the ground, dusting the flames with dirt shouldn't be too hard of a task.

"Squeezing wet moss out over hot flames sounds like a good way to get whiskers singed even if wet," Batglare grumbled beside Dapplebreeze. Flames always go up toward the sky, and heat from the fire could burn a cat without them even touching them. He wasn't keen on getting cats' faces burned while fighting these natural disasters. "I hope these fires are small and low to the ground if bushes or long grass have caught fire, perhaps smothering them under the dirt and then dosing the flames in water would be safer. Or simply dropping the wet moss on the flames." Squeezing moss out took time and cats don't have anything to guard their faces. The thought of squeezing moss over hot flames was the only bit of criticism he'd impart.

Twilightstar left the finer details on how to put out the flames to Crowtooth. Aside from that, she felt they had a pretty solid plan of action. "Crowtooth, I'll leave you to settle on the firefighters, I'll take care of organizing the... suppressors. Everyone can head out once the spotters return." She meowed, eyeing the cats that had come up ready to volunteer themselves. WindClan was fortunate to have so many brave souls.

"Leechscar," Twilightstar called for her son. She knew he'd been working fairly hard to keep cats inside the camp, and now she had more work for him. He'd whine about it, but she knew he'd be dependable enough to carry out his orders.

@Rani [Crowtooth] @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightingstorm] @gs29513 [Deadmoon] @Undertaker [Leechscar]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:16 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Dear starclan was Crowtooth happy he had cats on his side smarter then him, creating a trench (because that was the finicky little word the mollies were looking for) had totally not clicked. Nodding along at Deadmoon and Lightningstorms words(with a commented "Now thats a good idea right there.") Twilightstar had the sum of the ideas, though of course Batglare had a concern to bring down the mood.

"Squeezin' the water over the fire could hurt sure but what about shakin'? Yanno, like how ya shake water outta yer fur when wet, wont all go on the fire but any is good right? I think its worth a try at least. Can still drop it on though."
As for the size......
"Honestly if the fires are taller then us I dunno that anythin' will be successful so we just have ta keep faith that they aint an'.... An' I guess plan fer an evacuation if its bigger then we can handle."

Windclans only real hope was that they had a prophecy that warned them so early that the flames might still be small and that it said this whole crazy idea was possible. Fighting a force of nature, a fire was downright impossible for simple cats in most situations so if it was bad their already scant options were basically none.

But it seemed Twilightstar had hope and Crowtooth was far from giving himself. Already names and groups ran through the toms head as he took in the cats volunteering as well as those he knew were reliable. Honestly it was like patrols, just more critical. The spread stopping group Twilightstar was sending out would need to be fast, while the smothering group Crowtooth would be leading himself would need to be more strong.

Though maybe strong wasnt the right word, resilient? Brave? Willing? All maybe, they'd be in the thick of things and in the most danger given the spread stoppers would at least be able to maintain some distance....

Coming to a realization as he compiled names Crowtooth looked up at Lightningstorm, prodding her to shift tracks while Twilightstar was busy. "Yer gonna be here in charge wit' just Twi while we're out there I think, aint like she can go so soon after birth." And boy wasnt that birth a shock Crowtooth had kinda bluescreened over not a few days ago. "Up ta yall but ya dont gotta sit around stagnant. Maybe theres thin's an' work ta be made here just in case thin's go ta the dogs out there. Same methods might work ta defend the camp as 'attack' the fires, plenty o' apprentices ta do the work who aint gonna go." Because it was obvious few apprentices would be trusted with the risks out on the territory at the moment.

@Alchemist Kitsune @gs29513 @Moonraven (alch recruit anyone for the camp stuff BUT THOSE ON THE DISCORD LIST THOSE ARE DIBSED)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:48 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong glanced at Firestorm, who walked around her to get out of the nursery. She nodded quietly at the request, she'd keep an eye on the kits regardless. She acknowledges Twilightstar's order with a faint smile. The loud mews inside the den had the she-cat leaving her place and moving towards Twilightstar's litter. The newest additions to the clan were causing a fuss.

Bravekit and Peachkit were making noise, Rookkit was kicking Peachkit, and then Coyotekit was biting Orchidkit's tail. "Coyotekit, stop that." Leopardsong ducked her head to nudge the kitten away from his brother. She tried to do the same to Rookkit a moment later. "No biting and no kicking, be nice to your siblings or you'll be separated." It was a question whether they listened or even acknowledged at their age.

A glance at her litter showed her that they were pretty good, Falconkit and Magnoliakit were glued together. Jasminekit... she spotted her daughter near the opening of the den. "Jasminekit, here please." She didn't want them to go outside of their den without a cat to watch them.

She shot one more long, worried stare at hers and Twilightstar's litter and then got up and walked back entrance at Leechscar's call. Cottonkit seemed disorientated and naturally freaked out as he stumbled over to her. "Ah, Cottonkit. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone." Leopardsong apologized with frantic licks on the kitten's head. "Don't worry about anything and stay close to me. There's nothing to be scared of, we'll all be okay." She purred as soothingly as she could.

She spotted Jaggedkit sitting near the entrance watching, but not making any move to leave. Leopardsong didn't call him back so long as he stayed within her line of sight. There was another kit, Freezekit, who left, didn't get far as he fell and his head, and appeared to be trying to stumble back to the nursery. WindClan's had an increase in blind kittens to the point that Leopardsong was wondering if it was something in the water.

"Jaggedkit," She called to the kitten. "Do you mind helping Freezekit back to the nursery? I need to check on his head." She could do it herself, but giving kits work made them feel helpful. "Cottonkit, I need you to be extra brave and help me take care of your siblings and Twilightstar's kits." She waved her tail toward the smaller kits in the nest.

[Twi babies and Leopard babies, your kits' ages are all over the place, which I find hilarious. So I'll just be going with the flow.]
@burntToast [Jaggedkit] @snowflake. [Freezekit] @/Bear. [Bravekit] @/Ian [Peachkit] @goodacacia [Rookkit] @Daragca [Cottonkit] @forest [Coyotekit] @iliri [Magnoliakit] @Luna16 [Jasminekit] @twizzypaw [Falconkit - you need to submit him to WindClan, I believe.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training