Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:43 PM
Redo of inactive user's RP?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:36 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:34 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:33 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by geoblazer
Today 08:32 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:12 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: New Home, New Us [ ALL RANKS ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart glanced down at Daisypaw and Willowtail as Seabreeze spoke, then gave a friendly but curt nod to Sweetsap when she padded up. He narrowed his eyes as he looked around; this would be a good distraction as he waited for Dusklion and Berrypaw to return. He wouldn't admit it outright, but the grumpy ol' tom was nervous for the two of them, especially with all that had happened. And he just wanted them back and safe before they lost two more of the figures that RiverClan needed... and his own adoptive daughter.

Stars!
He never worried like this. Little ol' Berrypaw always got his mind in a twist like this, the poor girl. Sighing, he cleared his throat to get his mind back to him. "...Alright, Daisy. How 'bout you go help me get some moss, 'n I can teach ya how to properly make a nest?" He meowed to Daisypaw, glancing at Willowtail and Sweetsap. "You two can join too, o' course."

Daisypaw's eyes lit up. "sure sure sure!" she mewed, excited as she raced to go grab moss. "Oh, why not?" Willowtail purred. Sweetsap, shook her head gently, "No thank you."

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: Any time - PDT
My Mood: Distracted

Goldenwing took in the sight of their new camp, admiring the high walls stretching past the dens. The padded over to the spot that had been indicated as their fresh-kill pile, noting the meager supply. She looked over her shoulder at the clearing of cats, her clanmates all scattered about busying themselves.

"Hey," she yowled, attempting to raise her voice at least enough to cut through the bustle, "I'm going to see if I can catch any fish in the river by the camp perimeter, if anyone would like to join me."

[OPEN]

( @twizzypaw - this could be a good time for Goldenwing and Foxleap to meet if you're available)

I'm a student full time so I apologize for any late responses. I'm online most frequently ~4pm-11pm (PDT), but please feel free to bump or direct message me.

Last edited by Sageflower0714; September 23rd, 2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:19 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Busy

Mintkit padded forward curiously. Maybe she'd learn new things?

Softkit walked over, also curious. Though she'd only stay if she got to be social and didn't have to help.
--
short, quick post-- oof.

Both open!

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:15 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Weepingwind
short-furred, sleek, dark smoky-gray molly with creamy tan accents and dark green eyes.
purrks: n/a
she/her | riverclan warrior | 30 moons

Hearing Seabreeze call the clan over for a bonding time didn't seem to be an awful idea, in the warrior’s opinion. It was a way to help all of the clan out with getting along and learning to work together as a team instead of going against each other all the time. Fights and constant arguments seemed to be a constant thing that happened all the time, so going out of her way to try forming a bond with some of her clan-mates would help lower some of the pressures. Besides, helping set up a den really isn't enough to get the molly all tired. Perhaps collecting random trinkets and getting to know some of her clan-mates would help her out? Stifling a sigh, the molly lazily flicked her tail behind herself as she walked up to the surrounding group, looking for someone whom she’d be interested in collecting anything with. Not that she was much of a hoarder or anything, that just sounded like a waste of time, but she would be willing to keep things as keepsakes for the sake of keepsakes, of course. Hopefully, no cat would be a pain in the flank for her, that is.

open !

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: Any time - PDT
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageflower0714 View Post
Goldenwing took in the sight of their new camp, admiring the high walls stretching past the dens. The padded over to the spot that had been indicated as their fresh-kill pile, noting the meager supply. She looked over her shoulder at the clearing of cats, her clanmates all scattered about busying themselves.

"Hey," she yowled, attempting to raise her voice at least enough to cut through the bustle, "I'm going to see if I can catch any fish in the river by the camp perimeter, if anyone would like to join me."

[OPEN]

( @twizzypaw - this could be a good time for Goldenwing and Foxleap to meet if you're available)
Goldenwing left towards the small stream, following the flow towards a spot where it widened into a somewhat more sizable creek. She noticed another warrior heading in the same direction; she vaguely recognized the tom- Gullstrike, she remembered- from around camp, though she had never spoken more than a couple words at most to him.

"Gullstrike, I'm going to see what kinds of fish are in the stream, would you like to join me? The fresh-kill pile was low when I checked earlier," she called over.
@geoblazer

I'm a student full time so I apologize for any late responses. I'm online most frequently ~4pm-11pm (PDT), but please feel free to bump or direct message me.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:13 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”

Adderstrike was late to this event, but that was alright. Friendship relax events never really went anywhere with her, but there was work that was also to be done. Now that sounded interesting. The new dens must have not had not a lot, or any, moss bed yet so perhaps it would be a good idea to gather some moss. "Hey, does anyone want to help me gather some moss?" She said aloud. "I'm not very good at decoration but I can build the nest then you guys can make it pretty!~"
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:56 PM

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Happy

Gullstrike glanced up at the call of his name; he'd been nose down, looking for feathers and rocks. "Oh, hey, Goldenwing!" The tom meowed in greeting as the other cat came over.

He glanced back at the small pile of vaguely (very vaguely) fish-shaped rocks he'd gather a few steps away as Goldenwing spoke. Hunting would be fun, since maybe he could get some little shells for his nest, or fish scales that he could scatter around the ground if they got a big one. Gullstrike only considered for a moment before nodding along. Plus, the clan would be fed. A win-win, if you asked him.

"Sure, I'll come along. Wanna help look for shells while we're out?" He added. "The clan will appreciate a few fish, but it's good to keep the mind happy too -- you into seashells or feathers?"
@Sageflower0714
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:08 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun is here and befuddled.

Beaverpaw is here even though he kinda doesn't wanna be.

[OPEN, just lazy :3]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
21 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @Rose - wisteriawren
tws for this post: none

cobwebfern hauled herself up and padded over to wisteriawren, offering her a paw. ' hey. ' she grinned, a soft smile lighting up her face. all of her bones ached and she was so very tired, but the clan needed help setting up, and she was dedicated to her home. ' d'ya want to go collect moss for the nests? i slept on a pile of leaves last night and it was.. less than comfortable. i'll be honest. '

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Jumping slightly in surprise as Cobwebfern popped up at her side, Wisteriawren offered the warrior a slight smile in return, albeit hers was sheepish for being so startled. "We could... do that." She agreed after a moment, inclining her head. Wisteriawren herself had been sleeping outside in the clearing without a nest for a good while now, so she was... used to it. It would be nice to get moss for anyone needing nests, though.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 24th, 2024, 04:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post
Raccoonsun is here and befuddled.

Beaverpaw is here even though he kinda doesn't wanna be.

[OPEN, just lazy :3]

[to Beaverpaw lol!!]
Seapaw
he/they - 7 moons - Go with the flow

Bonding time? That actually sounded quite fun! Seapaw glanced around the clearing - he wasn't sure what to do now that the warriors' moss was all sorted. Just then, he noticed another apprentice, who didn't seem to be up to much, so he trotted over, "Hiya," he mewled, "I dunno if we've met, but I'm Seapaw," he smiled. Their voice was a little worn down by all the events of the day, but it still had a kind tone to it.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; September 24th, 2024 at 04:07 PM.