Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Naila
Today 12:55 PM
Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit...
Last post by ollie_the_skeleton
Today 12:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:46 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 12:34 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Levanya
Today 12:33 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:08 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

header by @/Blaaze
19 Moons
PURRKS
The Collector-Inactive

--------------------

Aaaand Dewfawn's back.
At least that didn't take long, Dewfawn would prefer to get this done quick.

"There was no fire in Starry meadow." They said.

@Moonraven - @Rani
[sry guys wasn't sure who to tag <3]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Ferretkit squeaked as he was hoisted up by his mother and set down by his siblings. He then looked at Rabbitkit, he moved over to him and smacked him on the head softly. "Shhh."

@FadingWhispers
@Luna16

~~~~~~~~~
Owlscreech turned her eyes on Daffodilpaw. "I know you want to be the best warrior, and help your clan out, young one. But you will stay close to be, Understood?" she said, she wasn't going to lose an apprentice. Not on her watch. Her dark brown eyes looked into the apprentices one.

@Luna16
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Hawkkit let out a little yelp. I don't wanna stay put! I wanna help! He hoisted himself out of the nest, standing straight up against his father's legs.
@Luna16
@FadingWhispers
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@Splitmoon

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:45 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Rabbitkit felt her sibling smack her head and went over and smacked his head. "NO" @Splitmoon
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Ferretkit winced as his sister smacked him. "Hey! I'm the oldest!"
@FadingWhispers
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:55 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Hawkkit let out a little yelp. I don't wanna stay put! I wanna help! He hoisted himself out of the nest, standing straight up against his father's legs.
@Luna16
@FadingWhispers
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@Splitmoon
"I wanna help daddy." Fernkit sniffed

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

The pale brown queen looked at Lionscar, as if to say “are you sure about that”? She sincerely doubted these kits would behave long enough for her to close her eyes. She looked at Hawk-kit through narrowed eyes. Boo…even he’s getting restless. She hoped that simply glaring at him would get him to return to the nest, heaving a sigh at the rest of her kits. “I know you’re all feeling restless, but you have to stay put.” She reinforced, her voice harder now.

“Hawk-kit, do you think that being mean to your siblings and shouting is helpful?” She challenged, looking him straight in the eye.

“Rabbitkit, you’re to stay here too.” Her gaze shifted to her older daughter. Maybe naming her after mom was…rude to her mother.

“Ferretkit, don’t hit your littermates. That’s no way to earn their respect as the eldest.” She flicking his ear with the tip of her tail, her eyes resting finally on Fernkit.

“Fernkit, you can best help your father by staying put.” She meowed forcefully. “He already got in trouble with Crowtooth once to bring one of you back here. Don’t make him have to do it again.”

Heathernose didn’t know what the hell she was doing. Reasoning? With kits? What was the point? She heaved a sigh of defeat, knowing this was pointless. She shot a glance at Flamemane, knowing that at least with him at the entrance, they’d be hard pressed to get out. There are three of us here. We’ll be okay. She angled an ear back to listen if anything else had happened since this…chaos. Nothing had changed, they were still expecting the fires to be dealt with. She exchanged glances with Lionscar and Flamemane, willing them to stay here as other cats volunteered for other duties. Last thing the clan, or her, needed were the kits to escape into this danger.

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar, Flamemane, Rabbitkit]
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]
[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit, Fallenkit]
[ @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw nodded eagerly at Owlscreech. “Yes! I promise!” Her whiskers twitched with anticipation, and she paced her paws in place. The pale yellow apprentice was eager to set off on this task and get started, she knew better than to run off but stars she wanted to get going! Patience was apparently not one of her StarClan-given strengths.

[ @Splitmoon - Owlscreech]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:21 PM

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Hawkkit flicked his ear, looking up at his mother. But mama! Dada needed help! He mewed, his amber eyes sparkling innocently.
@Luna16
@FadingWhispers

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:09 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Even as she finished discussing the prophecy with the leader and deputy, Twilightstar's swift command did not surprise her even as she was awed by it. Stars, she wished she had the ability to stay that well in control of her own emotions during times of stress. Of course, the clan was overall understanding, yet a few strayed. Decided to leave on their own, only for Chuckles to drag them back in. Why were cats acting as if the camp was on fire? Why were they incapable of following orders to ensure that they could handle this with as little problems as possible? Why did some cats have their heads stuck so far up their arses they couldn't bloody well think for a moment?

She watched as some were of course swift to take their places. To help the clan. She even spotted Dapplebreeze's look of pride as her apprentice headed off to scout ahead for the possible blazes in the territory and kept an eye on the camp, obviously searching for even more would be heroes that might cause harm to the clan. Harm that they were actively trying to avoid in its entirety if possible. Shaking her head, Lightningstorm turned her attention back at the furies gathered together, trying to think of a way to stop the fire's spread.

“Red hot rage bears blackened skies
And violent death is born.
A looming foe you cannot fight
Brings stoic hearts to mourn.
Crush the spark in nest of twig
Save kin from flaming fate,
Follow ash and smoke to sources three
To the threat you must abate.”

The medicine cat repeated the prophecy once more, twice, as if trying to find a thread to pull at there. Something she might have missed as the rest spoke. If only she'd had all of these minds together with her during Larkthroat's visit. Crowtooth brought fair points. Having cats wet their fur and fight the fire was the safest course of action to avoid any lasting damage. But water was sparse in WindClan, and stars knew where exactly each source of ash and smoke lay at.

"If we're in luck, the fires will all be around sources of water. Twilight Falls. The stream that runs down the territory. The border with RiverClan. But I wouldn't count on luck. It's lucky enough that we got a heads up on all this, innit? And Crowtooth is right. They need something to make sure the fire doesn't spread much..."

Lightningstorm could feel a paranoid rumbling in the back of her mind. A hate filled void that seemingly offered answers in her time of need yet she pushed it away. The emotions that threatened to spill were cold. Uncaring. She wanted nothing to do with something so dangerous. She could remember later. When it was safe. When the threat of whatever loomed in the dark was only to herself. A very real threat considering what Larkthroat hinted.

Even as she mumbled to herself she heard it. Deadmoon's suggestion. Large ears perked up as lapis hues turned with focused intensity upon the pale brown warrior, as if seeing her for the first time. Of course. She was so foolish! This was it! This was the plan! Oh why hadn't she seen it sooner?

"Deadmoon that's it! You beautiful, brilliant feline, you!" she mewed, eyes flashing with excitement as she turned to Crowtooth with an eager grin. "We are WindClan! We run. And we dig! Carrying rocks is all well and good, and bringing dirt to pile around the fire is fine, but it doesn't remove the fact that we would have to find these things! Why use rocks and dirt from elsewhere when we can just tunnel around the fire? There's a reason tunnels never catch fire, innit? StarClan said so themselves, didn't they? Crush the spark in nest of twig? Can't spark twigs that ain't bloody well there, can it? We dig around the fires. Small, circular outer tunnels like we would to keep the fire out of camp but to keep the fire in.

They don't have to be deep neither, do they?"
she continued, her voice growing slightly higher in pitch as stared at the leader and deputy. "Just wide enough for the fire to snuff out before it can catch more greenery on fire! It would certainly mean no one else has to go looking for even more things to help keep the fire at bay. They can just act on the spot while those who are fighting the fires get water and dirt to combat it. Hell, they could very well provide some of the dirt needed to fight the fire as is!"

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Undertaker [Leechscar] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios