Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:14 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:05 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 09:03 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 09:02 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:43 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Starcave

Fawnlight - Former RiverClan Medicine Cat

It was finally, truly time. For what felt like ages, Fawnlight had kept watch over her Clan, her heart breaking each time a new medicine cat came to fill the role, only to be forced out of it one way or another. Her heart had broken most witnessing Stonepaw's fall, a guilt she still carried with her to this day. Then had been Tansypaw, then her... sister... and now, Berrypaw. A cat that had done it. A cat that had defied the supposed curse of the medicine cat rank, who had worked hard in the face of all of her challenges.

A cat who now stood before her today, ready to step into the world as a fully fledged healer.

Upon Berrypaw opening her eyes again she would be greeted with a colorful meadow. The soft sounds of a gentle stream trickled behind her, and thick bushes dotted with bright red berries, a collision really of RiverClan's territory - but with the bushes being prominent. "Hello, Berrypaw," Fawnlight greeted with a wide smile, reaching forward to touch her nose to the younger medicine cat's forehead in a greeting. "Welcome once again to StarClan."

At her words a rush of warmth surrounded them, a sense of security and safety. Like sinking into a warm moss bed at the end of the day it provided a sensation of rest and relaxation. Any tired or aching muscles Berrypaw had were gone in an instant, and a certain sense of peace would come to wash over her like the waves that lapped the shoreline of Lionsbeach.

"You have trained so hard, and overcome so much," Fawnlight begin, blue eyes glittering with pride. "Long since the day that Stagheart found you in this very bush... you have brought something to RiverClan I was starting to think was lost... hope." It almost seemed like the golden, ethereal light that surrounded them was pulsating, moving in distinctive shapes and colors around the starry expanse. "Even when things got dark and grim, you became a shining symbol of prosperity, healing your Clan from wounds both physical and of the soul. Your heart beats pure, and I know RiverClan... is in good paws with you as it's medicine cat."

The pride that was evident in her eyes felt like it would burst open at any moment as Fawnlight neared the name. She hoped Berrypaw liked it - to her, it symbolized the radiance that the young she-cat brought to a desolate Clan, necessary for rebuilding. "I, Fawnlight, former medicine cat of RiverClan, call upon the stars to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve his Clan for many moons to come."

Smiling wider as she looked at the young apprentice, Fawnlight could feel her excitement rising. "By the powers of the stars, I give you your full name. Berrypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Berryshine. We honor your courage and selflessness, and welcome you as RiverClan's full medicine cat." At this, Fawnlight once again reached forward, touching her nose softly to Berryshine's forhead.

"I'm so proud of you, Berryshine."

[ @squidz IM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING ;w; ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old September 23rd, 2024, 12:38 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Pensive

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 12 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

When Berrypaw opened her leafy-green eyes, she was met with the rush of sensations from being back in a somewhat-familiar landscape that was made even prettier and more 'perfect' by being in StarClan's perpetual greenleaf. Something about it was... extra familiar, or at least felt like it, for reasons she didn't quite understand. Blinking to adjust her bleary eyes to the brightness of the beautiful territory, she glanced around almost warily — noting the prominent bushes with dark green leaves and bright red berries with piqued interest — until her gaze rested on a familar, now-comforting form. Fawnlight.

Immediately Berrypaw smiled as Fawnlight greeted her, the somewhat-ghostly touch sending a little shiver of excitement through her trembling body as her eyes fluttered closed. Her heart was still pounding when the rush of immense comfort and peace washed over her like a wave, drowning in a warm embrace as her shaking finally settled; all of the nerves and apprehension that she'd felt leading up to this seemed to melt like snow, and a shaky sigh of relief left her. It was as if for once, the anxious apprentice's mind could just... relax. Completely. It was blissfully quiet and calm. So foreign and almost daunting, yet certainly not unwelcome.

When she opened her eyes again, her green hues caught the golden light that pulsated around the two as Fawnlight continued to speak. When she mentioned the bush Stagheart found her in, Berrypaw's heart skipped a beat and she followed Fawnlight's gaze to look at it. Merely viewing the bush stirred something deep within her, like a deeper sense of knowing; or just the strange, almost meta knowledge of the past and present with the plausible future all mixing together as you view something integral to your past. Thinking of all the ways one small choice could've led to an entirely different outcome... like if Stagheart had merely decided not to go hunting that day, or if he'd given up on his catch before he'd gotten this far out into the territory. How she was so small and quiet in her pathetic, hungry mews that one could've easily just glossed over her, and she never would've grown up... and never would be standing here now, at the pinnacle of everything she'd worked and pushed for.

Swallowing hard with a rush of emotions, Berrypaw's eyes glistened as she slowly turned back to Fawnlight, soaking in the former medicine cat's words like they were water for a dehydrated warrior. She was being told that she was a spark of hope, shining against the darkness RiverClan had found itself in. A pure heart amongst the lost. She could hardly comprehend the fact that she was earning such praise, but at the same time, it felt... right. And matched with the pride and hope in Fawnlight's eyes, it made her unable to protest or doubt at all, coinciding with the unearthly peace that had settled over her usually-racing mind. So she was struck silent in awe.

Once Fawnlight began stating the traditional ceremonial words, Berrypaw's heart began to race again, but for all the right reasons — pure and unadulterated excitement, the self-actualization of everything she'd endured and worked for now coming to a head. Her new name... and her formal induction as RiverClan's full medicine cat. The little she-cat did her best to contain the twitches of her paw and tail and the realization dawned on her over and over; this was happening, this was really happening—!

Berryshine.

Berrypaw—shine, oh my stars— felt her eyes widen and a burst of joy in her chest. Berryshine...! she recited it over and over in her head, a wide smile breaking across her maw. It was right. It was perfect. Instant tears welled in her eyes, but again, for all the right reasons this time. There wasn't a shred of self-doubt that could touch her right now, her anxieties and worries for once as far away as the horizon over Lionsbeach. For once in her life, she truly felt free... and fully happy — if only for these blissful few moments in StarClan's sanctity. Prayerfully, that feeling would carry on even after she'd be brought back to reality. Part of her thought that it just might.

Taking in a shaky breath to recuperate, Berryshine grinned as Fawnlight touched her nose to her forehead. When she drew back, the newly-instated medicine cat met the former's eyes, feeling like she'd now all of just tumbled into the pawsteps she was meant to fill... but maybe, just maybe, she could actually fill them well.

"T-Thank you... stars. Thank you!" Berryshine mewed, her joy and emotion evident in her tone. She didn't know what else to say, almost at a loss but completely fine with it. She dipped her head in respect and acceptance of her new name and the weight of this role. "It's... i-it's an honor, Fawnlight."

[ @taillow - YEP SOBBING NOW THANKS ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || Dark Forest
@dino. @taillow , @squidz

It's one new idiot leader after another. They didn't stop. How many had they gone through in simply three seasons? He couldn't remember. Maybe it had been longer than that. The last one showed no promise. Big words and little action. Frustrating. They were dragging RiverClans name through the ground, muck and MUD.

As his fur fluffed in fury as did the fog, condensing more and more until the starcave itself seemed to be slowly taken in by a fog. The Moonstone itself seeming to drip with light condensation. Red eyes shining through to fog swiftly switching to a deep blue as a paw steps out. A side glance to Goosefury. He sensed two other idiots within this area as well.

This was his stage. They were now his captive audience.

"Oh good. Two ceremonies. Only one of you is competent. Sadly, its the dead one." he tossed out with some snark. Fangs flashing. His attention shifting towards the new crowned leader of Riverclan, and the newly named Medicine Cat. Even they were pathetic. Healing? You can kill with the tiniest droplet of sap if you knew how to mix it properly.

"Each and every one of your past leaders have gotten this. But to put simply I am over the consistant recklesness of Leader after Leader. Each and every one of you have been dissapointments. As have the Medicine Cats. I left a legacy behind and yet it's now covered in the ashes of the glory RiverClan once had." a spit. "Burned, tarnished, ripped apart by your own paws with no second thoughts of what was built in the past."

"If you don't lead this Clan to success. I'm killing you." he said bluntly, his voice bubbled and growled with vehemence as his claws scraped against the star littered moonstone. "And I'll poses your dead. Mutilated body. And bring RiverClan to the glory that it was before. Bloodshed on both sides. Not once, in my eons of being both alive and dead, have I ever seen RiverClan get chased out of their own land. Pathetic."

His gaze shifting over to a rather familiar, sad, pathetic face. "Your father is perishing in his own personally created hell." he said gently to Fawnlight, a hint of a smile twitching at the corners of his maw. With no time to waste, Magpiewisp than turned to look at the newly named Medicine cat. Taking a moment to look them up and down. "Use the knowledge you have. Herbs are there to harm as much as they're there to heal. Call for me and I'll find you to show you exactly how I mean." he said simply.

A quiet gaze towards Goosefury. Head tilting, as if an invitation to try. He was doing nothing wrong. Simply making promises. Would the warrior be so scared of him to attack when not provoked? He was helping the Clan that formerly belonged to the both of them. No harm...no foul...yet.

"This is RiverClan's final warning." he began again abruptly. Keeping eye contact with the Starclanner before tossing an over the shoulder look at the trio behind him. Right. The former medicne cat was also dead. She too belonged in Starclan. How? He didn't care to think about that.

"My fury has reached it's peak. You have one screw up before I simply take over. Unfair. I'm well aware, but I don't care." he said bluntly before turning his head back, facing forwards now. The fog around the edges of the cavern slowly fading. "Life is unfair, I suggest you work harder so the past mistakes of those who fell short before you don't land upon your throat."

With that. Magpiewisp began to make his exit. No deaths today, although if he really wanted he would kill the new medicine cat. A shame, wouldn't it be? But that wouldn't help him to his goal.

The fog began to lighten, if anyone were to do anything they'd best do it now. Or the tom would be gone.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:03 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Oh, BOO. Who ruined his perfect Lionsbeach illusion??? He'd had fun with that one!! Now they were back in this dark place. Goosefury shot Magpiewisp as murderous of a glare he could manage as the Dark Forest spirit became visible and crammed two dreams into one. Crowded, much?

Also, he was spouting lies. Goosefury rolled his eye. "For StarClan's sake, do not scare off the only decent candidate we've had in seasons. It's like you don't even want to see improvement." Dramatic, dramatic, dramatic.

He ignored the new medicine cat altogether, and looked back to his current favorite attendee. "Don't let his grandiose fool you, Stormstar. Fallenstar was before Lionstorm and we were driven out under him. They came back, and Lionstorm rebuilt it all to the RiverClan you want to be again. I have faith that you'll do the same. I would not have gifted you with your first life if I didn't." He offered her another smile in an attempt to stave off the effects of Magpiewisps's threats, because he knew the dead medicine cat would make good on them. "If you want more information? Ask an elder. You won't get anything reliable out of this one here."

[ idk the format anymore so im winging it @taillow @squidz @Starfall ]