Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit...
Last post by ollie_the_skeleton
Today 12:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:46 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 12:34 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Levanya
Today 12:33 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Fernkit hissed, swiping Hawk-kit on the muzzle and pushing him away. Fernkit looked at Fallenkit, ignoring her and turning away.
Hey come back! Fallenkit meowed, her eyes searching for Heathernose. She didn't know what to do!

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:26 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
Lionscar
Lionscar looked at the kits. "No fighting we must act serious." he mewed then his eyes widened when he realized on of the kits was missing.Ferretkit was missing. "Ferret kits missing!" he hissed in a panick as Flamemane tried to calm him down but he was in to much of a panick.

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit opened her eyes and walked over to her brothers. "Yeah no fighting." she mewed. @Crown_Sage @Luna16 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Splitmoon
Fernkit looked at his father. Nodding sheepishly.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:38 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
Lionscar
Lionscar looked at the kits. "No fighting we must act serious." he mewed then his eyes widened when he realized on of the kits was missing.Ferretkit was missing. "Ferret kits missing!" he hissed in a panick as Flamemane tried to calm him down but he was in to much of a panick.

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit opened her eyes and walked over to her brothers. "Yeah no fighting." she mewed. @Crown_Sage @Luna16 @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Splitmoon

Ferretkit eyes widen as he watched all the kits gathering around, he was still in the bush. He didn't know if he should go out and find his mom and dad, or stay where he was. He was afraid he would get trampled.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:11 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionscar caught sight of something in the bush and walked over and realized it was Ferretkit. "What are you doing over here?" he mewed. "You gave me a heart attack!" @Splitmoon
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:39 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

And of course, Maggotpaw didn't care at all how much Whisperinghive was caring for it! Honestly, was his apprentice so horrible? Did it just— not understand or not care to learn about other cats' emotions? "Stop it. You're supposed to be a Whisperinghive." Oh, how Whisperinghive wanted to hiss at Maggotpaw for its inconsiderate behavior and words. The warrior huffed with annoyance, already turning to leave and go offer his help where it was wanted and needed. If this ungrateful and lazy apprentice didn't see that there was tormoil and chaos around and didn't care for the safety of its clanmates, Whisperinghive wouldn't force Maggotpaw into it. But then Maggotpaw, once a STARDAMNED time again, the apprentice started talking about how it'd start screaming and crying and bleeding or whatever if he didn't lay down with it and nap. "In case you haven't noticed, Lightningstorm has gotten a vision of fires in our territory." Whisperinghive snapped, his tail lashing and bristling behind him.

The tall warrior stopped when he realized how rude and overbearing he was acting. Whisperinghive inhaled and exhaled before speaking, shoving the cold and the scorch down and making it into frozen ash once more. "We'll nap together when everything is safe, alright? I promise." He swore, sitting next to his apprentice until Maggotpaw decided to come with. "Maggotpaw, will you please come out with me to make sure everything is safe?" He asked, trying his hardest to not let the scorch back out.

@nyme

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[I have no clue what you guys are doing, but I do have HR approval to powerplay your cats back into camp if they don't move themselves. The clan isn't moving anywhere and there is no fire in camp so there is no reason for either cat to be outside of camp.] @FadingWhispers - Lionscar | @Splitmoon - Ferretkit

Wonderful more trouble. Leechscar let out a loud hiss as Lionscar left camp causing him another headache. He heard meows about Ferretkit being missing, although that didn't make much sense to him since he didn't even see the kit leave camp. He refused to believe he'd let a kit escape his sights.

The fury hissed and spat about idiots not following direct orders and left Autumnwhisper with Twilightstar to go after Lionscar. Thankfully they weren't hard to track down and he stumbled upon Lionscar and Ferretkit not too far from camp.

"Ferretkit and Lionscar, back to camp now!" The fury hissed livid. "Do you all have fluff in your ears? No one is allowed out of camp without a direct order. Move your asses back to camp or I'll drag you back by your tails." The grumpy tom was in no mood for any of this commotion. Both their leader and their deputy told them to stay in camp was it that hard to listen?

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 23rd, 2024 at 04:44 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:40 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (3 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[25 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaggedkit was disturbed by the sudden disturbance in camp. First personal nest warmer; not mama Fires, got up and left the nest which was a shame because now it was colder but he didn't mind much. All he did was curl up closer to his siblings but then cards got up and left and soon Jaggedkit noticed a lot of people were getting up and leaving. Hello? I'm trying to sleep here, go be busy some other time please! He would have shouted those words if he gave a damn but really he didn't care enough to bother and just attempted to go back to sleep. There sounded like a commotion outside the nursery, could it be one of those meeting things? Seriously. Eventually giving in to his curiosity, Jaggedkit sat up in the family + not family nest and glared daggers at the den exit. The source of all this noise. He saw a few more kits leaving the den and some queens peeping out? Okay what was going on.

Not bothering to groom his nest fur flat or even stretch, jaggedkit stumbled out of the nest and made a beeline for the exit of the nursery. Sticking his head out he scanned the clearing, a lot of words were being said and missing bits- Twighlightstar was saying something and oh the other cat who also had missingbits. Those kits that share a nest with him and his siblings called him uncle crow, yeah he was say stuff too. Something about fire, and then he was calling out names. Jaggedkit wasn't quite sure what a fire was? Why did everyone look so alert? Still trying to wake up properly, jaggedkit sat near the entrance to the nursery and observed.

|{ Open }|
#Jaggedkit

Last edited by burntToast; September 26th, 2024 at 03:33 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:18 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

"Well then Lightningstorm should go and get a vision of all of that not happening so this can be fixed. Why doesn't she do that?" Maggotpaw gripes, head lolling against the soft ground. This is so lame. Why are all these bad things happening on such a good day? Maggotpaw groans and squirms, very much like its namesake for a moment. Nonononono. Ugh!

Whisperinghive's promise for a nap later finally consoles it. Maggotpaw looks up, eager—a shark smelling blood. "No takebacks!" It cries, hopping to its feet. "A nap when everything is safe. You said, and you can't take it back." Maggotpaw reiterates firmly, looking around the camp, trying to recall what all Twilightstar had just said. Blahblah, get everyone up and together but they're not going anywhere yet...so, what's to be made safe, then? The quicker that happens, the quicker Maggotpaw gets to keep napping and Whisperinghive has to do it too. This is powerful motivation.

Maggotpaw's scanning eyes settle on a sorely missed face and, with a dramatic gasp, it leaves Whisperinghive in the dust. Leopardpaw!

"Leopardpaw, Leopardpaw! Where were you, were you hiding? They took my name away! Maggotkit is all gone, I have to be Maggotpaw n—uh." It pauses. What...why is Leopardpaw's face all scratched up? A cold feeling settles in its belly. Suddenly, it all makes sense; why it couldn't find Leopardpaw anywhere, why her nest's scent was so stale. She wasn't playing a hiding-game with it; something happened. Something happened, and Maggotpaw had been none the wiser. It hates that. Hates it. Duckthroat gets attacked when it's not there. Leopardpaw gets hurt when it's not there. Why is this happening? Why do its favorite cats keep getting into stupid trouble? Don't they know Maggotpaw doesn't like it when they do that? "Your eyeballs are scratched," Maggotpaw says quietly, cautious as it slows its approach. "Do they work still? Are you a blind-cat now, like Fidgetberry?" It lifts a paw, reaching out to try and tap its big sister's muzzle. Something inside of Maggotpaw winds up tight, uncomfortable and aching. Oh, it really hates this. This isn't fair, it isn't allowed.

"I wanted to have flowers," it says faintly. "Because I hadn't seen you in forever, and I'm not Maggotkit now so I can go out and get them whenever I want. I was going to have flowers, but right now I don't." It feels immensely important that it explain this to her. It wonders, briefly, if a blind-cat would even like flowers. Then it decides that that doesn't matter. It had still wanted to give them to her. Maggotpaw sighs, weary and exaggerated. Then it continues, as strict and bossy as it can:

"Okay. Leopardpaw. I'm the boss of you right now, because something bad is happening and I say so. You have to be good and listen to me, or else." Maggotpaw has its narrow chest puffed out and its chin raised, all imperious. It really needs to sell this, that it's in charge and that she needs to listen. How else can she be kept safe? "You're going to follow me, okay? I'm taking you across the clearing to where Duckthroat is. Then we're going to get Fidgetberry and Oakstump. Whisperinghive will come too. He will, or I'll chew him up. We aren't going anywhere else yet but when we do, that's who it will be with, okay? Duckthroat and Fidgetberry and Oakstump and Whisperinghive."

Since she maybe is a blind-cat now, Maggotpaw's sure to be a little more precise with its words, sort of how it tries to be when it talks to Fidgetberry. It tells her where they're going, what they're doing, who with. This will keep her safe. This has to keep her safe. Maggotpaw stays close, either brushing flanks with their sister or keeping a tailtip on her to steer her in the right direction. "You have to tell me what happened to you. When everything's safe. Then maybe you can have a nap with me and Whisperinghive. He promised a nap."

Speaking of its mentor, Maggotpaw calls back out to the lanky warrior: "Whisperinghive! This stupid clan let my sister get her eyeballs scratched up! I'm putting her with the elders and I'm watching all of them to make them safe. You have to help or I'll chew you to pieces." Then, in a sing-song that is comically sweet in comparison, for Duckthroat (who is now being approached by a pair of apprentices): "Duckthroooat, I'm coming to help youuuuI'm coming to rescue youuuu!" It seems to get a real kick out of playing hero, but only for the cats it likes; the cats that are Maggotpaw's cats. It sticks close to Leopardpaw, still leading her by touch and even by sound—"Step and step and step and step,"—over to the pale elder. Maggotpaw doesn't care much for this fire business at all, but if it means getting to put all the best cats in the clan close together and bossing them around, then it's pleased. Fire should happen all the time.

"Leopardpaw, I'm moving to help Duckthroat now. Duckthroat, say hi! My sister's face is all scratched up because clans want everyone to die and get killed and hurt. Maybe she's like Fidgetberry now." It chatters, stooping to inspect the elder. "Can you get up and be ready to go someplace? If we have to go, I'm gonna be watching you and the others and Leopardpaw. And Whisperinghive will help unless he wants to be hit and stomped on and chewed up. So if you need someone to carry you then Whisperinghive can do that, maybe." Looking past Duckthroat, it hollers out: "Fidgetberry! Oakstump! Come out right now! I'm the boss of you now, okay? We might be going somewhere. But not yet! But you need to be up in case we do."

@ChaosBringer. ; WHISPERINGHIVE
@Idiotic.Bean101 ; LEOPARDPAW
@Rustleaf ; FIDGETBERRY
@Tallstar ; DUCKTHROAT
@Evenilolia ; OAKSTUMP

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; September 23rd, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Event [#event]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was something akin to being repeatedly slapped in the face. A fire, a prophecy, given by his MOTHER?!?! The mother who'd died during kitting, who he'd never met and only vaguely recognized the name of???? He..... yeah ok this might as well happen.

The tom shook himself from his shock as Twilightstar alerted the clan, stressing calm, and sent out groups to find the fire.

Of course for every cat that was responding rationally and LISTENING to hearing that the fire was in its infancy and nowhere near the camp right now, others were not. "AUTUMNWHISPER YA MORON IT-" aaaaaaand she was gone Leechscar at least already on her tail to deal with her. The deputy spat in frustration, grumbling a low "She's gettin' demotion or worse after this mess is sorted, a warrior who cant keep 'er calm durin' a crisis is a liability." before he turned to the rest of the clan, emphasizing.

"Windclan! The prophecy from starclan states that both the fire is small an' that it can be stopped through work! Its nowhere near the camp right now, an' if we can act right we can snuff it before it even is visible!

We're safe in camp right now but I aint promisin' ya the same if ya leave! We dont know where it is on the territory an yer moronic butts could just go fleein' right inta it so stay put! If we need ta evac we'll be followin' scouts who have found a safe path!

Fer now warriors who wish ta help! Step forward, we're gonna call on ya soon when we have a plan!
Those who are concerned over their skills or potentially comin' in contact wit' the fire I see tons o' kits, find a buddy an' keep 'em calm and in view! We panic an' it'll be bad fer us."
So for god sake stop leaving the safe camp for unsafe territory when cats just running off is the perfect way to run right into a fire they had no clue the location of and DIE. Seriously Crowtooth was going to demote idiots after this mess, disobeying leader orders at so critical a time but unacceptable.

Back to Twilightstar because he really should be more focused on coming up with ideas and a plan for how to smother the fire in the first place.
"Yer right on those ideas. A team thats brave enough ta come inta contact wit' the fire an' kick dirt over it, carry soaked moss from the falls that try and squeeze it over that.... Maybe that team can kinda get their fur a little wet so its less likely ta catch?

Issue is keepin' the fire from spreadin' before this fire fighter group arrives. It gets too big an' they cant do much, fire goes out an' doesnt spread over rock then, maybe a group ta ring it wit' rocks asap?" Even as he posited the idea he knew it was weak however, it'd take too long to collect the rocks and defeat the purpose of quickly limiting the spread of the fire in the first place. Crowtooth just did not know a ton of how fires worked, and turned with frantic eyes to Lightningstorm, hoping she had something.

The call for volunteers is more for those who HAVENT done so in the initial thread. If you have volunteered there feel free to have them do so IC here but DONT mention me. If you havent volunteered before and wish to do so now DO mention me and you may be called into action!

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paedyn @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 23rd, 2024 at 05:37 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:43 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

EGRETKIT
she/her . 2 moons . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

oh! miss grapevine was letting egretkit sit beside her. despite wanting to scurry towards her big sis and papa, she figures it probably isn't very smart to try that when miss grapevine was kind enough to let her sit beside her. (she'd probably get picked up by her scruff too, like miss twillystar had done!!)

"thank you, miss grapevine!" the tiny kit beams, settling beside the queen. blue eyes lock on the little group consisting of the leader, medicine cat, her big sis, uncle, papa and a few other cats she's not sure the names of. but, what's this?! miss storms is whispering!! "I can't hear what she's saying," egretkit comments under her breath, disappointment lacing her tone. luckily, miss twillystar speaks up and explains what was said! and wow, a prophecy! she has no idea what that is! fires though, well, she's pretty sure those aren't very good. and hey, firestorms name starts with that - fire. but firesis is very good!

and miss twillystar is talking about moving. she cants her head in confusion. if fires are so bad, can't they just talk it out? why do they have to move? she likes the camp a lot. although...if they move, that means she gets to explore!! maybe the move would just be like an adventure and not forever, if it comes to it. anyway, she can't dwell on it too long, because here comes her papa!!! hooray!!

"papa, hi!!" egretkit joyfully greets, light purr rumbling from her as her father rasps his tongue over her ears. he seems a little different – she can't put her paw on it,,, maybe he's less smiley. so she'll refrain from asking if he can take her with him (one day! it will work!) anywho, she's been given a task! a mission! "I will, I promise!" she swears. she feels like a big sister now!! super duper responsible! really, she should be an apprentice now, haha. with her task given, her papa is off to go do super cool big cat things. from what she can hear, he's taking all the cats (including miss grapevine) to go spot fires. she wants to go spot fires too, but it's okay, she's got an awesome mission to accomplish.

spinning around, she stares at all the kits in the nursery. yup, if she just watches all of them, not only will crowy and gracks not cause any trouble – none of them will! though, truthfully, she is more focused on her brothers than some of the others. she still loves all her denmate, though.

[ @Spider. @Mica @Poprock crowkit mention @ophelia gracklekit mention!! ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; September 23rd, 2024 at 05:44 PM.