Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:33 PM
Max's Garden
by Luna16
Last post by geoblazer
Today 08:32 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:31 PM
LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 08:30 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Mica
Today 08:24 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 01:54 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
21 moons . missing back leg
tags ; open ^^ (semi)
tws for this post: none

cobwebfern bounded out of the warrior's den and scooted to the front of the new meeting place, eyes shining with respect and pride for dusky. she was most excited to see berries, though she didn't mention that to anyone and would die before admitting it.

Starrykit
Riverclan | 4 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit dragged herself out of the nursery, without any interest. She was used to little, hidden places to linger but this time a cat caught her attention. This was... new. She walked a little closer with her head bent low and suspicious eyes.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:24 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Wavebreaker and Blizzardoak

|43 and 60 Moons|

Wavebreaker spotted his white furred mentor approach the group of cats gathering before the newly minted floodstone. He couldn't help but feel comforted by the normalcy of the moment. With Dusklions dark form perched atop the rock she had called for the meeting and already many of his clan mates had answered. He wondered if she had already gotten her new name. He nodded his head to his former mentor as Blizzardoak took a seat next to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After nodding back to Wavebreaker, Blizzardoaks green gaze looked up at Dusklion, he didn't dare hope that this moment would last. The previous few moons had proved that nothing was sacred, not even this moment. Still the older long furred warrior tried to take solace that the clan was once again attempting to move forward. His stomach turned a little thinking of his daughters recent injuries, I can't tell him now, that's for Irisdream to do. He felt bad keeping the news from his former apprentice, but at least Wavbreaker seemed to be in a good mood right now. The least the old cat could do was not spoil it.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 23rd, 2024 at 02:29 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:41 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Her fluffy ears perked up when she heard a call for cats to gather once more. The call had sounded like it was going to be another patrol assignment, but it wasn't, Dusklion was home...Duskstar and Berry. She supposed the little one got her new name and is now RiverClan's official medicine cat. Just that thought brought back enough relief. Surprisingly, they've been all very well behaved the time the leader and medicine cat were gone. Perhaps this was a reign of peace, perhaps, but Floodsight didn't want to jinx it.

She looked up and followed the leader's path onto the stone overhanging the dens. There she was. The girl of the day. With the sun beaming down on her, it was getting a little too bright to keep staring, so she found over things to keep her occupied. And at the corner of her vision, she caught a golden molly joining in and her dim blue eyes just lit up. 'Oh~ It was Waspmeadow!' Floodsight swiftly moved towards the molly, almost excitedly, intertwining between cats trotting into the clearing. As she approached, she gave her friend a soft bump and pleasant purr in greeting.

Wasp didn't look to be doing too well today; tired, sleepy, far from her usual self, so Floodsight made note to keep the conversation short. But she wanted to check up on her, just in case. "Hey Wasp, everything alright?"

[ @wasp ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:48 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Willowtail padded upwards, seeing Dusklion.... or who she thought was Dusklion.

Daisypaw and Softpaw padded forward, Sweetsap following, Daisypaw waved with her tail to Weepingpaw whom was watching with a cough

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Sedgeflake joined the growing crowd, glad to see Duskstar had returned. He kept near the edge, not wanting to be bothered unless it was Redmire or Rowanmane.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:04 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike walked over to the meeting spot with a warm smile on her face and a purr in her heart. She was hopefully. The warrior was so curious at what Duskstar would do now with the clan and with the little talk in the den with her made her more excited. It seemed like Duskstar already had a plan and Adderstrike was going to be a part of that plan! ...Now if she was a vital part of it was another thing entirely but a girl could dream. All this wasn't to say that she wasn't sad about Fadingstar. Despite breaking her friendship with him, she still wanted to see him improving. He was so close to turning things around, it was heart breaking to say the least.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:39 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Pensive

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 12 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berryshine padded out of the medicine den, her heart pounding. Okay... okayokayokay... she could do this.

Her pelt was groomed to a shine and, for the first time in a long time (ever since the raid), the herbalist had a lively spark in her eye. Don't be mistaken — she was still a bit of a nervous wreck most of the time and was struggling with her self-doubts and fears already, even since returning from the Starcave. But a lot of it was overshadowed by a renewed sense of belonging and the semblance of... confidence? Eh, not entirely, but getting there.

She was RiverClan's medicine cat now; she'd been through many trials, pushed herself on, and had somehow managed to not collapse nor implode during all of it. Even when she'd lost Mistyshard as a mentor and as a figure she could go to (no one had seen her in awhile... Berry prayed that she was okay. Thinking too much about it made her chest ache), she'd still done it. And while there was a lot more to come, a whole lifetime of things... the now-12 moon old cat was ready to face it head on, come what may. Well, with her friends and allies at her side, of course.

This would be her first time facing her Clan in her newly-instated role. And especially after all that had happened, they were finally returning to a place to call home. She and Stormstar were ushering in a new era of RiverClan; she had to be strong and face it with dignity. Her Clan needed her now more than ever to be what Fawnlight had told her: a light shining against the darkness. A pure heart.

And she would do her best to provide that. To honor the name that had been bestowed upon her: Berryshine.

Ah... the Clan would know that name soon. The she-cat kept her head down to avoid some stares, knowing that a lot of cats might be looking to both her and Stormstar in curiosity after their visit to the Starcave. She felt some eyes on her but slunk in quietly, hoping to avoid immediate detection with the usual bustle that accompanied gathering for meetings. She sat down and was determined just to keep her eyes on Stormstar so she could keep her cool for the announcements she knew were to come — but Berry, being Berry, couldn't help but sneak a quick glance around.

And that's when she met Cobwebfern's eyes from a little ways away, perhaps looking for her too. Offering a sheepish but genuine smile, Berryshine waved her tail a bit to her friend. Only the slight shuffle of her paws and the twitch of her tail betrayed her nerves; otherwise, the medicine cat looked more collected and hopeful than she had in a long time. As if something had changed in her on that journey — just a bit.

She also glanced at Stagheart, eyes shining as she met his proud and relieved gaze to see that she was alright. Giving him a little nod, she confirmed that it'd been a success (and her gratitude for his protective support). With that, Berryshine ducked her head almost shyly, waiting for the meeting to begin.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

When Stagheart came in for the meeting, he was relieved to fully see Dusklion back in one piece. She looked healthy, determined, ready... perhaps she was Duskstar now, then? Assuming the ceremony had gone over well? That was good. RiverClan needed her, and she looked ready to take the helm.

His eyes also scanned, looking around for Berrypaw — and when he saw her, he couldn't suppress the small, relieved smile and sigh that left him. She actually looked... vibrant, if he could put it that way. A new sort of lightness in her step and a spark in her green eyes that he hadn't seen since before the raid; and even then, had always been sort of tainted with her fears and nervous energy. She still had that, but... less, he noticed. At least, as much as he could tell from briefly meeting her eyes.

His own blues shone with relief, smiling a bit more when she gave him a nod; a silent signal that it'd all gone well. Thank StarClan. He nodded back, a firm gesture of pride and acceptance, feeling that odd warmth in his chest he only ever got when his soft spot was cracked open for the cat he'd raised as his own all those moons ago. Good... she deserved it. What would her new name be? It better be something fitting for her.

Forcing himself to let her keep her space for now (and not indulge the fatherly instinct to run up and ask if she was alright and taking care of herself), the scarred warrior settled himself and took in a deep breath. Something about this — the new camp, the new leader, the new medicine cat (he presumed) — felt oddly... rejuvenating. Like a step in the right direction. Like... a revival. Something that his desolate and ragged Clan desperately needed.

He could only pray it was such.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:51 PM
Bzzzz...

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Waspmeadow
꒰ she-cat | warrior | 23 moons ꒱

Waspmeadow began looking up at the sky. Her brows furrowed at the bright sunlight, and she closed her eyes, feeling a slight breeze ruffle her ginger-patched fur, 'maybe I should go to Berry for some herbs to help me sleep when this is over' the she-cat thought to herself, yawning

The Golden molly sat, patiently awaiting the new leader to speak, though she could barely keep her eyes open. Wasp kept drifting off, catching herself each time she did so she wouldn't fall in a sleepy pile on the floor. She jumped suddenly and spun around at the calling of her name, but she was soon met with a familiar face, and her defences dropped immediately, "hi Flood!" she purred, her tail flicking playfully.

"I..." She looked down, readjusting her paws, "to be honest, I haven't slept. I'm going to say you can already tell" she chuckled, sighing "how about you? How are you handling– well, everything?"

@goodacacia

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

꒰ waspmeadow's bio | toyhouse | art shop ꒱

Last edited by wasp; September 23rd, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:07 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Cricket'Paw bounced up and sat down.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:16 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Owltalon, Swanberry, Marigoldpaw and Deerspark arrived. (All open! Please bother them!!)

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!