Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker slipped from the shadows of one of the cedar trees where she had been watching camp, looking up at Dawnstar as she called the clan. The rest of the cats congregating under the Grimpeak had no idea of the announcements to come, though she suspected that those on patrols knew something was wrong. Mistlewhisker herself was oddly on edge--having lost another Enforcer weighed heavily on her. Especially because it was Lostspark. And the threats in the territory... Everything was cropping up all at once.

Mistlewhisker could see Dawnstar flagging under her grief the last few days, but never brought it up or even showed that she noticed. The Leader still stood tall and commanded the clan with her usual authority, and Mistlewhisker's trust in Dawnstar's rule remained unwavering.

The large feline settled under the Grimpeak, tail wrapped around her paws.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)

Last edited by Mica; September 23rd, 2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Ashsplash had been taking a nap in the safety of camp. When he heard the call from Dawnstar his ear flicked and he blinked an eye open. Ah, a meeting. Whatever it was about, he hoped it was some sort of good news. So he stretched and got to his paws, walking over to Grimpeak. There Ashsplash sat amongst the growing crowd of clanmates, looking up at Dawnstar expectantly.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:07 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
°˖✿˚⋆|[ Adderkit ]|⋆˚✿˖°
She/her | Shadowclan kit | 1 moons (0 weeks)
“whats a rose without its thorns.”
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
|[6 / 50]|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adderkit woke up the moment her main source of warmth dissapeared. Peering through half closed lids she watched as Mother, or Dawnstar as other cats addressed her, leave the nest and the the den. Two small paws stretched out in front of her and her mouth gaped open as she yawned. Standing up slowly the little she kit looked back at her littermates and then at the exit of the den where mother had left through. Curious to see where mother had gone too, Adderkit climbed out of the mossy nest and made her way to the mouth of the den determined to follow wherever her mother had gone too.

«"ShadowClan gather below the Grimpeak for a clan meeting."»

She hadn't even fully stepped out of the den when a loud roar burst through her ears, leaving them stinging for moment after. Raising both her paws she put them of her ringing ears hoping to keep them blocked in case that awful sound came back, teary eyes glared around the outside- uh clearing in search of the source of it. That when she spotted mother sitting on top of a big pointy looking tree, had she been the one to shout so loudly? Why would she do that, surely mother remembers how loud sounds hurt adderkit's ears? Adderkit slowly placed her paws back on the ground as she watched big cats and small big cats leaving their dens and going to sit beneath the the tree mother stood on. Now that was.....weird? What were they doing? Cautiously Adderkit left the entrance of mothers den and neared the group of cats. She tried to stay in the shadows as much as possible until she reach the foot? of the big weird looking tree the mother sat on.

She stared up hoping to catch her mother's eye but was unsure if mother would ever look down. Well down to were adderkit was. She would call her but something told her she shouldn't, instead adderkit sat down like everyone else just way closer to the grim peak as she tried to figure out what was going on and what she was supposed to do.

|{Open}|

Last edited by burntToast; October 2nd, 2024 at 10:43 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:32 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
whilst dawnstar had appeared to have reduced the time she spent around the clan since her children (which rookfire had not seen a singular one of at this point) had been born, and she looked a bit more tired and, or, upset that usual, her roar was ever the same, load, sure and demanding. without much thought, rookfire got to his paws, seeking out the spot he had subconciously chosen as his 'usual' over the last few meetings, far to the left of the grimpeak, at a distance great enough to be able to keeping a clear sight on any and all cats that would gather whilst also being able to turn his head to follow dawnstars words not only with his ears but eyes as well.
in the time he had taken to get comfortable, striped tail curled over his paws and back straight, a few other cats had already found their way to the space in the clearing facing the grimpeak, one of them tuftedtusk who rookfire rarely ever saw but didnt feel overconfident enough to ever address as a weak link amongst the enforcers. at least he was around sometimes, unlike shrewstep.. realistically, rookfire knew most of these overly specific thoughts dissecting clanmates activity was mostly to drown out the sick feeling that had spread through his stomach and climbed into his lungs. he knew there were bad news to be addressed, and he wasnt sure if he wanted to hear them again. eyebrows drew together in an attempt to guide his expression towards something more neutral. the loss of two cats, one of them actually meaning something to him..not something rook wanted to chew on for longer than necesarry. his fathers death hadnt carried any long lasting effect on his life, so why should hers. this is different..

[ OPEN!! || tbh why are most of his thoughts just rook being a hater ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:35 PM

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Goldenwhisker trekked over, sitting with her tail tucked neatly beneath her.
OPEN

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:43 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildpaw/tigerpaw/flamepaw walked over and sat down
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:44 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Status: the stars don’t shine as bright without you, dearest.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Hollowkit joins the meeting silently, a scowl on her face, expressing her faintest of angers loud and clear.

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:48 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Meadowwhisper
Fallenmoon
Mothcloud
All padded forward

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:51 PM
&lt;3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [43/100]

He heard his leader call for a meeting so he made his way towards the center, slowly but surely. Palepaw was just trying to be extremely careful not to bump into others or get step on. The latter sounded more scary. It's almost been a moon since he's become an apprentice. It all went by a little too quick. When he was sitting in the nursery waiting for his ceremony, it felt like absolutely forever. But now...time is going so fast Palepaw wishes it would slow down and just wait for him.

He searched for a while to find the perfect place to sit down. A nice, warm, comfy spot, surrounded by soft dry pine needles. Oh how the pines smell, they were very nice indeed. The other clans are missing out if they didn't have these. Palepaw looked upwards towards the leader, Dawnstar! Grand as always!

[ @/open !! any interactions is okay ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; September 23rd, 2024 at 02:53 PM. Reason: so much writing errors, whoops
Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:00 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Bored

Fishkit|shadowclan kit|6 moons|she/her

[tw: self hate]

fishkit heard the call from the med den she wanted to get up and get out but as she tried to lift her head she failed as it flopped back down against the nest. This was her fault, it was her fault her mama was hurt, it was her fault she was going to look like this for the rest of her life the small kit felt so bad she felt she was so wrong so ... so useless , so unworthy of even being part of this clan a few small tears ran down her face as she watched outside.

(open+ note shes in the meds den unable to get up much or move)

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]