Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Mica
Today 08:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Clamfish
Today 08:22 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by nyme
Today 08:19 PM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:17 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 08:14 PM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:39 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Well wasn't this funny. Fire. Ashcloud waited for the call of what to do while hoping that he didn't end up being his namesake.

Spottedpaw was fluffed up in fear. Fire?! Fire was awful, the worst thing in the world She needed to find Firest—Ok maybe some fire was alright. The apprentice ran over to her adopted mother with a worried look on her face, though she hoped that she didn't need to help as she was far too fluffy which means she was far too ease to set on fire! @Dark
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:14 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Fleetsmoke - WindClan Warrior

Fleetsmoke´s ears perked up at the sound of her name. She turned to face her Clanmates.

[ @Mica // @Aroogi // @Rowan // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @nyme // @Luna16 // @Spider. // @Splitmoon // @Moonraven - fleetingsmoke /jjj ]
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:36 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

HE/HIM • APPRENTICE • 9M • WINDCLAN
"A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom."

---

Birchpaw's ears perked when he heard his name. He was going to be a spotter for fires? He was... going to save the clan.. possibly? That was HUGE! Putting on a serious face despite his nervousness, he dipped his head solemnly to his mentor and padded over to his group.

"Reporting for duty, Hawkfur." He mewed, eyes hardened with determination.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune [dapple mention] @Mica @Rowan @nyme @Idiotic.Bean101 @Splitmoon @paedyn @Luna16 @Spider. ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; September 23rd, 2024 at 08:06 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:07 AM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Crazy

┏━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━┓
windclan warrior
❝ if i have to be mean to fit in, is it really worth it? ❞
❀ AUTUMNWHISPER
it/its | agender | 34 moons
a reddish orange cat with reddish brown splotches and yellow-orange eyes.
┗━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━┛
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
—♪—
To say the least, Autumnwhisper was shocked. It also had to admit to itself that it was also scared. Fire's one of the most dangerous threats around, and it was right here. It was paralyzed with fear momentarily before turning its head to see the fire only was spreading now. "H-hurry out with the young ones!" Autumnwhisper bellowed. Its voice wasn't very deep nor scary, but it was speaking without taking a single heartbeat to think that nobody would listen to it.
Fear enveloped its heart and squeezed its lungs out of air, the flames crawling nearer.
Run.
Autumnwhisper didn't think. It didn't even listen to what any of the others were saying. It ran, sprinting as fast as physically possible out of the burning camp. It couldn't die today. Autumnwhisper had so much more life to live.
It skidded to a halt a bit outside of the camp's exit, hearing loud voices. Crowtooth was telling everyone to stay put. "Why the hell would we stay put? Ain't we all gonna burn here? We've got to go, use your brain!" Autumnwhisper snapped louder than it believed it even could without further thought. Quite the bad, impulsive decision to make.
@Rani (reply optional) - open to other interactions!

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:25 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Egretkit - @furrensic ] [Crowkit mention - @Poprock ] [Gracklekit mention - @ophelia ] [Firestorm - @Dark ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ]
· · ────────────── · ·
A fire--visions of flame and smoke clouded Hawkfur's vision for a moment, memories of the fire that had decimated WindClan many moons ago flickering across his mind. Then Twilightstar was speaking, and Hawkfur settled into a cool headspace that kept him focused and level-headed. It had taken a long time to work up the ability to do so, but when you were as anxiety-ridden as Hawkfur, it was like second nature to mask himself.

Hawkfur nodded to Twilightstar as the molly finished giving him his orders, peeling away from Crowtooth and Lightningstorm to stand by the camp entrance. However, Hawkfur spotted Egretkit out of the corner of his eye by Grapevine, and the russet Fury trotted over to the pair. He nodded to Grapevine, a silent command to join the others by the entrance (as well as a thank you for watching his daughter). Hawkfur leaned down and rasped his tongue over Egretkit's ears, his azure gaze oddly serious. He was usually a big jokester (if not a chronic worry-wart) around his kits, only growing solemn when Bravebird was brought up. But this time he seemed more like a warrior who had earned his rank as one of WindClan's elites. "Stay with Firestorm, Egretlove. Make sure your brothers stay out of trouble." Hawkfur glanced at the nursery, trying to spot his two sons, but didn't want to linger long. With a nod to Firestorm, Hawkfur strode to the camp entrance.

"Okay, listen up everyone." Hawkfur started, raising his voice above the rumbling of activity around them. "We move fast, we move smart. I will be in the general territory and act as a communicator between us and camp. If you do not spot a fire, you come report to me. We might need you for another task." Hawkfur scanned the group with a fierce gaze. "If you DO spot a fire, you also report to me. But you'll be going back to that part of the territory and keeping an eye on the fire. Make noise, be disruptive, so we can find you and put out the fires." If the fires were just starting, it would be difficult to find them unless someone was guiding them. They didn't have that sort of time. "Do not try to put the fires out yourselves." He warned, tail lashing behind him. "Do not go near them, do not touch anything. We don't want to accidentally add more fuel to the flames."

That being said, it was time to assign groups.

"Dewfawn [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]! Scout the Starry Meadow for fire and report back to me."

"Duckfeather [ @Rowan ], Birchpaw [ @Aroogi ]! Go to the Windy Hills. The winds are strong, fires could spread quickly. Be careful."

"Fleetsmoke [ @paedyn ], go to the Sunset Grove, report back."

"Whiterabbit [ @nyme ], you're with me in the territory. We'll have a good distance to cover, so run swiftly. I'll remain in a centralized location so everyone can find me easily and report."

"Owlscreech [ @Splitmoon ] and Daffodilpaw [ @Luna16 ], you go to the Sky Glade."

And finally, "Grapevine [ @Spider. ], you scout out Twilight Falls. We need to know if we can rely on a safe place to regroup if this gets out of hand."

Hawkfur scanned his group one more time before turning and bolting out of camp. "Let's go!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; September 23rd, 2024 at 11:22 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:42 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Egretkit - @furrensic ] [Crowkit mention - @Poprock ] [Gracklekit mention - @ophelia ] [Firestorm - @Dark ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ]
· · ────────────── · ·
A fire--visions of flame and smoke clouded Hawkfur's vision for a moment, memories of the fire that had decimated WindClan many moons ago flickering across his mind. Then Twilightstar was speaking, and Hawkfur settled into a cool headspace that kept him focused and level-headed. It had taken a long time to work up the ability to do so, but when you were as anxiety-ridden as Hawkfur, it was like second nature to mask himself.

Hawkfur nodded to Twilightstar as the molly finished giving him his orders, peeling away from Crowtooth and Lightningstorm to stand by the camp entrance. However, Hawkfur spotted Egretkit out of the corner of his eye by Grapevine, and the russet Fury trotted over to the pair. He nodded to Grapevine, a silent command to join the others by the entrance (as well as a thank you for watching his daughter). Hawkfur leaned down and rasped his tongue over Egretkit's ears, his azure gaze oddly serious. He was usually a big jokester (if not a chronic worry-wart) around his kits, only growing solemn when Bravebird was brought up. But this time he seemed more like a warrior who had earned his rank as one of WindClan's elites. "Stay with Firestorm, Egretlove. Make sure your brothers stay out of trouble." Hawkfur glanced at the nursery, trying to spot his two sons, but didn't want to linger long. With a nod to Firestorm, Hawkfur strode to the camp entrance.

"Okay, listen up everyone." Hawkfur started, raising his voice above the rumbling of activity around them. "We move fast, we move smart. I will be in the general territory and act as a communicator between us and camp. If you do not spot a fire, you come report to me. We might need you for another task." Hawkfur scanned the group with a fierce gaze. "If you DO spot a fire, you also report to me. But you'll be going back to that part of the territory and keeping an eye on the fire. Make noise, be disruptive, so we can find you and put out the fires." If the fires were just starting, it would be difficult to find them unless someone was guiding them. They didn't have that sort of time. "Do not try to put the fires out yourselves." He warned, tail lashing behind him. "Do not go near them, do not touch anything. We don't want to accidentally add more fuel to the flames."

That being said, it was time to assign groups.

"Dewfawn [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]! Scout the Starry Meadow for fire and report back to me."

"Duckfeather [ @Rowan ], Birchpaw [ @Aroogi ]! Go to the Windy Hills. The winds are strong, fires could spread quickly. Be careful."

"Fleetingsmoke [ @paedyn ], go to the Sunset Grove, report back."

"Whiterabbit [ @nyme ], you're with me in the territory. We'll have a good distance to cover, so run swiftly. I'll remain in a centralized location so everyone can find me easily and report."

"Owlscreech [ @Splitmoon ] and Daffodilpaw [ @Luna16 ], you go to the Sky Glade."

And finally, "Grapevine [ @Spider. ], you scout out Twilight Falls. We need to know if we can rely on a safe place to regroup if this gets out of hand."

Hawkfur scanned his group one more time before turning and bolting out of camp. "Let's go!"

Dewfawn gave a short nod, kinda glad to be on their own, before heading out.

[short post but there'll be a better one in starry meadow soon]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:07 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Heathernose felt her body stiffen when Twilightstar announced the fires. That certainly warranted an emergency… She wrapped her tail tighter around her kits, looking down when Hawk-kit mewed at her. “It’s alright, little one.” She murmured gently, licking each kit on the head between their ears. She looked up at Lionscar, trying to keep the fear from her eyes. They needed to prepared. “Lionscar, you and Flamemane keep watch. We need to be prepared in case we have to evacuate with the kits.” She mewed.

The pale brown queen looked at Ashkit and offered a warm smile, hoping to comfort the older kit. He was nearly an apprentice now after all. “Ashkit, it would be extremely helpful if you and Fallenkit could help keep these rascals from ripping each other to shreds.” She mewed, a little joke in her voice. She needed to keep everycat around her calm. “You and Fallenkit are older here, I’ll be depending on you two to keep an eye on the younger kits.” She added, touching her nose to Ashkit’s forehead and then Fallenkit’s. She flicked her tail against Hawk-kit and Fernkit’s noses. “You two behave yourselves now.” She meowed, her voice a little more stern, before giving all of her kits another affectionate lick on their little heads. Now more than ever, they needed to stick together.

[ @FadingWhispers - Lionscar, Flamemane, Rabbitkit]
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Fernkit]
[ @Splitmoon - Ferretkit]
[ @Crown_Sage - Hawk-kit, Fallenkit]
[ @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit]

Daffodilpaw turned her gaze sharply when she heard her name from Twilightstar’s maw. She looked at her brother, anxiety flashing momentarily in her bright green eyes. She touched her nose to her brother’s ear. “Find mom and dad. And stay safe.” She mewed softly, her tone more serious than it normally would be. “I’ll be back in a flash!” She added, her voice back to it’s usual chipper self. “Afterall, I’m going to be the fastest cat in WindClan!”

Hoping that her false confidence would reassure her brother, and give her the strength she needed, she bounded to Hawkfur’s side. She nodded dutifully when she was paired with Owlscreech, then turned to the warrior. “Let’s go then!” She mewed, eyes bright once more. She waited for the warrior to make his move, not daring to rush out without him.

[ @Splitmoon - Owlscreech]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
[ @Mica - Hawkfur]
[OOC: Do we RP the search within this thread? Or go to the territory thread we were assigned?”

Fleetpaw froze when he heard his leader. It felt like his blood had turned to ice, even in this excruciating heat. Fire? Like…a real f-fire? He felt his gray pelt start to bush out all over again. Not fleeing? The young tom felt his paws anxiously knead the ground. This would be a test for him, truly. Fleetpaw was accustomed to fleeing from danger, and every hair on his pelt screamed for him to run. But he was in a clan now, and he needed to stay strong and stay put to wait for orders.

Fleetpaw looked around, trying to see where he could serve the most use. Should he help with the nursery? The herbs? The prey? There was a lot that needed to be prepared, but no action that he had been given directly. He was not to leave the camp. Only help prepare for whatever needed to be done. He nodded to himself, trying to solidify his resolve.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:21 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Luna16 - Jasminekit | @Daragca - Cottonkit | @Honey_Dreamz - Autumnwhisper | @Moonraven - Twilightstar

Leechscar sat back and watched as kits trickled out of the nursery along with Firestorm and some of the other queens, Leopardsong stayed near the entrance. Leechscar could hear the mewls of upset kittens from inside probably the newer ones upset with losing their food source.

Twilightstar explained the situation it was fire, but it sounded like they could battle this one if they were fast. Awesome, he was tasked with coming up with some ideas, but as he noticed a few cats out of unease, Leechscar decided he'd play damage control. He twitched his ear in a silent, chill, greeting to Jasminekit as she peeked out of the nursery. "Stay near Leopardsong." He urged as he got to his paws and walked over to Cottonkit.

"Hey, Cottonkit. Calm down everything's going to be fine." Leechscar lowered himself towards the ground and gave the kit a few nudges with his nose, hoping to get him to uncurl himself. Leechscar assumed that Cottonkit missed bumping into his mother in his panic at the emergency. Leechscar couldn't explain how else he managed not to run into her when she was right by the nursery opening.

The fury didn't get a chance to finish making sure the kit was okay as they had a runner. Autumnwhisper was bolting out of camp.... what the hell was wrong with it? Was it deaf? "Leopardsong," He called to the forever queen to come and take care of Cottonkit. He had to catch Autumwhisper before it caused trouble for Hawkfur.

The fury darted after the she-cat and was glad he discovered he didn't need to chase throughout the territory. "Autumnwhisper what in the world is wrong with you? Do you have fluff for brains? Twilightstar just said do not leave the camp without a direct order. The fires are outside in the territory, not anywhere near the camp let alone in it. Why would Crowtooth and Twilightstar tell us to stay inside the camp if it were on fire!" Leechscar spat with his hackles lifted.

[I've got HR approval for this powerplay]
"Back to camp now." He didn't bother to wait and see if it listened to him. There was something wrong with its brain. So he merely grabbed Autumnwhisper's scuff and hauled the cat's sorry ass back to camp. He dropped it in front of Twilightstar and stayed nearby in case the dolt decided to run again.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:32 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

DuckFeather
Female | 20 Moons | Posts: 7
an off-white she-cat with different shades of gray spots and bright yellow eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Moonraven @Idiotic.Bean101 (for Dew Mention) @Mica @Aroogi

The young warrior felt a twinge (or explosion) of excitement. Sure, the situation wasn’t the best, but TwilightStar just called her out of all cats to perform a task for the greater good of the clan. Her fluffy tail flicked as she went over to HawkFur, a familiar sight. Sure, it was disappointing that DewRat was going as well, but whatever!

On her way to the group forming with HawkFur, she dipped her head to TwilightStar, trying to demonstrate how grateful she was to be trusted with this…job. “I won’t let ya down!” she purred, before bounding to the group. She heard her name first…with an apprentice. She gave HawkFur, then BirchPaw an uneasy look. She was a rowdy apprentice herself, only noticing her mistakes as she became a warrior and witnessed the chaos of the younger ones. She gave herself a dislike of cats like herself.

She then heard- DewFawn, that lucky little favored brat! They got to go alone, whilst she was one of two cats going with an apprentice. She lashed her tail, but dealt with it (not without scowling at DewFawn of course!) “Yes HawkFur” she nodded to the respectable tom, hoping her ‘emotions” (hate, anger, annoyance) didn’t show too much. It wasn’t his fault after all, just Duck being Duck.

She flicked her tail for BirchPaw to follow, starting to be on her way, waiting for the apprentice to start running.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:43 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
A familiar voice jolted him from his panicked state. Breathing interrupted, now slowly re-regulating. Panic was still eating into him but a face he knew helped. Words of confident reassurance. He was going to be okay, he had to be okay.

Slowly his body unfurled, still shaking with anxiety. He looked over to the direction Leechscar had called out in, mama. The small kit wanted nothing more than to be cradled and shown that the world wouldn’t be set alight in front of his eyes. A fumbling attempt at a teary smile towards Leechscar then his legs began to move faster and faster. Clumsy white paws tripping over themselves in an attempt to make it to her side.

Everything had to be okay.

[​​ @Moonraven @Undertaker OPEN ]