Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 08:14 PM
Flowers in Muddy Shade
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:13 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:07 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:04 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:03 PM
♡J'aime Dylan♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 6 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions!
(Image By: Eidolon <3)

Mistykit stare around slightly confused at what was going on. What was this about fire? She wrapped her tail around her front paws tightly as she started to feel anxious.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:15 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

SOMETIMES MY MIND DON'T SHAKE AND SHIFT
BUT MOST OF THE TIME IT DOES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❖ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
WHITERABBIT . 20 MOONS . SHE/HER . WINDCLAN

Oh? Whiterabbit lights up like a kitten with a fresh new mossball. The territory's on fire?? And Twilightstar's passing her off to Hawkfur so she gets to go out and look for it??! Rightright, yeah, this is a huge problem for sure, like, big time trouble and whatnot but it's also—it's just—oh, come on, what's cooler than running around the territory looking for fire! Her knowledge of the peril of the situation is shelved somewhere in the back of her mind where all those clever and self-preserving instincts hide, the last withered vestiges of her good sense. When she darts to attention where Hawkfur can see her with the rest and get to delegating, it's with a brilliant, feral grin and an eager little shuffle-dance (ohhhh she's not standing still, no, not at a time like this—impossible!).

"Day's really heating up, huh? I'm ready whenever!" She crows, thin hackles bristling with giddy anticipation.

@Mica ; HAWKFUR

gravelly waypoint
Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:28 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Lolled out of her headspace, Littlekit was surprised to see Windkit talking to her. What did she say? Darn it. She'd been zoned out. Something about fire? FireMa??!? "You talkin' 'bout FireMa? Where is she n'way? You'da thought she'd coming runnin' by now!!" Littlekit exclaimed, glancing around the clearing for any signs of her. Her gaze would look towards MedicineMa and watch for a moment. A non-blinking stare of appreciation and... just being plain creepy. Very on par for Littlekit if anyone knew who she was.

A blink and she was staring at Windkit now, the gears turning in her head as she waited for something else to happen for them. "MedicineMa will know what's goin' on. Maybe we can bug her a lil when she's not so busy with all the randos 'round her!" Littlekit suggested. Blue eyes swept the cats around them now, her body leaning towards Windkit a little more. Was it for comfort? Maybe. Having a buddy in the chaos was a nice comfort in itself.

@Starphobia - Windkit | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lighting mention + creepy kitten stare

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 4 Moons | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Windkit blinked.

"FireM- No? I just heard fire?" She looked around, searching for Firestorm. No sign of her. Windkit frowned. She turned and followed Littlekit's gaze, staring at Lightningstorm for a breif moment before turning back to Littlekit and prodding her with a paw.

Smiling when Littlekit turned back to her, she nodded, her light smile growing into a large grin.

"Good idea. Lightningstorm always knows everything! Right?" She chirped, excited. Well, she would be more excited if less cats were panicking. All this over whatever fire was? A bit of an overreaction, if you asked her. Windkit curled her large fluffy tail around Littlekit when she felt her lean slightly closer, giving the blue-eyed calico's tail a gentle pat with her own. It was nice to spend a little time with her siblings outside the Nursery, where it wasn't all chaotic and a mess. Well, outside the Nursery might be a tad more chaotic and messy right now, but that was sure to change, wasn't it?
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; September 23rd, 2024 at 07:47 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:38 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

header by @/Blaaze
Dewfawn-They/Them
19 Moons

PURRKS
The Collector-Inactive

----------------------

Fire?
Dewfawn's been called as one of the cats do go find it?
No wonder, it's so hot that anywhere could catch on fire.

Hearing that they'll be out there with Duckfeather does bother Dewfawn a bit, but they'll have to ignore it.
Finding the fire is more important than whatever's going on there.

The oriental longhair mix walked over to Hawkfur, waiting to go.

@Mica - Hawkfur
@Rowan - For Duckfeather thoughts

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:45 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardpaw-She/Her
10 Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Inactive

------------------

Not being able to see sucks.
Like how is she supposed to train to be a warrior like this?
And she's so behind in her training due to what happened!
Actually, let's not think about what happened.

Leopardpaw somehow managed to step into the clearing without bumping into anything.
Wow, it's hot today, isn't it?

Aaaand then Twilightstar speaks to the clan.
Fire.
Oh, that's great!
Not.

Leopardpaw will just have to hope it doesn't spread to camp or else she'll probably get super duper lost.
Speaking of lost.
The dappled apprentice is now kinda just standing there, as she's already lost track of where she is.
And that makes her nervous to move.

It doesn't sound like any cats are close enough to bump into, but she's worried about accidentally trampling a kit or something.

@nyme
[and she's here!]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:41 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
11 Moons
59/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

Honeypaw was previously having a wonderful dream when she heard the commotion and was woken up. Sleepily padding out, she heard something about a fire...? It took a second to kick in what was going on, and even when she fully woke up she wasn't 100% sure but she looked around. Her name hadn't been called so she didn't think anyone needed anything from her but she was an older apprentice, she should probably do something. She looked for anyone who was still sleeping like she had just been, maybe she could wake them up.

(slightly late but open to anyone who has a sleeping character atm!)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:34 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionscar looked at heathernose then at the kits he didin't know what to do. Rabbitkit mewed in confusion to all the noise. @Luna16
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:39 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Hawkkit narrowed his eyes at his brother, breaking from his mother's warmth. He showed his tiny teeth, and unsheathed his sharp little claws. He batted Fernkit over the head, trying to leave his mark.
@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
@Luna16
@Luna16

Fernkit growled, leaping on his brother and toppling him over tripping on his own and batting his brothers stomach once he got back up.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:46 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Sweetkit looked around, giving a scared whimper.

Fernkit looked around. Poking his head outside and blinking, he had a brave, even defensive look on his face, see Hawk-kit be scared Fernkit mewed sweetly, "I protect you! Fire is dumb."

@Luna16

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:58 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child

CW: Panic Attack
Cottonkit anxiously had bumbled out of the nursery at the inkling of a panic. His tail vibrating nervously, he heard Twilightstar’s calls of a fire and began to cower. His soft white fur would bloom alight with flame the second it touched him, and could all the warriors really put out three fires. Where was Leopardsong? He was swiftly becoming disorientated, all the cats overwhelming him. The usually positive soul, shaking with fear. This was all too much for little Cottonkit, how could he ever be a warrior if he curled up into a ball at the smallest hint of danger.

But curl into a ball he did, tears pricking the corners of his eyes. The pipsqueak began to hyperventilate, breathing rapidly over and over again. A tightening pain in his chest that seemed all consuming, it felt like he was dying. Slowly ebbing away out of existence. This would be the end for him, hidden away amongst a sea of Windclan cats, he didn’t want it to end like this.

Being rescued by Twilightstar had been all for nothing, if she couldn’t protect them from Starclan’s wrath. Smaller and smaller, that was what happened to his world. Sinking away, everything felt so impossible.

Dread and more dread, seeping slowly in.

[​​ OPEN ]