Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:07 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:04 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 08:00 PM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 07:07 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Blackfrost
55 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Her ears twitched at Nectardrip's bossy call. She considered the mild disrespect with more amused disappointment than any actual offense. Here was a cat just about half her age with no higher rank to lord over her, ordering her over and not even bothering to properly use her name.

Nonetheless, she padded over wordlessly. She'd wanted something to do anyway, and she was quite sure this tom didn't mean anything by his thoughtlessness. As she waited for both him and Weepingwind to gather themselves, she held a deliberately closed posture to somewhat offset her hulking form.

[ @silver. — Nectardrip || @iliri — Weepingwind ]
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:30 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

Frigidfang padded over at the sound of his name. He was to take the lead? The black and white cat dipped his head. "You can count on me," he spoke resolutely. As Catfishwhisker and Seapaw gathered, he walked over to the warrior's den. As Seapaw started clawing at the moss, he gently shook his head and raised a paw to stop the apprentice. "Carefully," he spoke softly. "No need to use claws. Use your paws, it'll come off in bigger pieces. See?" With that, he tried to demonstrate by rolling the moss off the trunk.

[Frigidfang rolled a 2.]

Unfortunately for him, though it was stuck fast. He worked away at it for a bit before loosening it up and grabbing a nice, big piece. In the meantime, though, he managed to get a nasty splinter in his paw pad. He let out a hiss, but ultimately ignored it for now. Though he would need to see Berrypaw soon if he didn't get it out... it was probably best taken care of now. Frigidfang, careful not to put any weight on his leg, dropped the moss in front of Seapaw. "If you could separate that out into nest-pieces, that would be helpful. Please, just give me a second." He excused himself with a dip of his head and scuttled a ways away to examine his paw.

[Frigidfang rolled a 1.]

Oh, Gods.

Blood spurted from the injury as if a claw had pierced his flesh nearly to the bone. Looking back, he spotted a trail of the stuff, even some on the moss. Flattening his ears and gritting his teeth, Frigidfang called out, "Please, make sure to get rid of the moss with blood on it! My apologies. I'll..." Oh, he was getting dizzy. This wasn't good. "I'll be back. Probably. Just, just go on without me."

// @korok @Idiotic.Bean101 @sleepyyjax Frigidfang is out of commission due to some truly unlucky rolls ;n; my apologies for the delayed reply! \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:16 AM

My Mood: Lazy

Cherrymoth existed. (Activity post)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:36 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Rosehawk - RiverClan Warrior

Rosehawk wasn´t happy with her apprentice. Not only had Cricketpaw openly defied her, but they had been at a Gathering. The dark-cream-and-white Bengal made her way into the clearing, blue eyes as cold as ice.

´´Cricketpaw!´´ The warrior barked in the direction of the apprentices´ den, not bothering to hide to displeasure in her voice. ´´At my paws. I´m not pleased with you.´´

[ @Silvershadow13 ]
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:50 AM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
21 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @dino. - redmire !
tws for this post: none

cobwebfern had had the same idea- she had finished gathering moss for the elder's den's nests, and now she was curious on where this stream led. this was a new era. with fadingsta-sun, fadingsun gone, and dusky in the leader position, with berries as their medicine cat, the tripod was sure their clan was going to flourish. they were safe. finally safe. she settled herself next to the stream, lapping up water thirstily. her fur was soaked (her moss collecting had accidentally lead her to falling right into a river) and now she sunned herself.

blue eyes caught on redmire and cobwebfern offered the older warrior a bright grin, the first smile of hers that was genuinely happy in a while. with a soft chuckle to herself, she recalled the last time she had smiled at redmire- and how bright red the usually gruff and rude she-cat had turned. ' hi! do you want to sit? the water's really nice and cold here. ' cobweb offered, tapping her tail on the ground next to where she was sunning herself.

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:08 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing
~<>~
26 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Home... or, well, what would become home soon enough. There's work to be done, and Larkwing knows she needs to help out in some way or another. First order of business: den reinforcement. A good material to grab would be cattails... if they still had the pond, that would be her best bet to go to, but seeing as the pond is no longer theirs... the marsh would have to do.

"If anyone wants to grab cattails with me to reinforce some den's, we'll head out to Saltmeadow Marsh in a moment!" It was as assertive as she's allowed herself to be since her shameful return.

[ OPEN !! - lark is gathering a patrol to collect some sturdy cattails !! ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:10 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

header by @/Rose
Catfishwhisker-It/Its
35 Moons

PURRKS
Agatha Kitty-Inactive

---------------------

It seems Frigidfang had hurt himself.
Eh, it happens.

Catfishwhisker nodded as Frigidfang went off.

"Alright, let's keep working. I'll worry about the bloody bits, you can get started on seperating." The colorpoint said kindly.
It moved the bloody moss away, moving it completely out of the way.

@vellichor - @korok - @sleepyyjax
[oml poor frigidfang]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:22 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Rosehawk - RiverClan Warrior

Rosehawk´s ears perked up at the sound of Larkwing´s voice, and blue eyes flicked over to the dilute tortoiseshell. ´´Cricketpaw and I will come with you, don´t you worry,´´ Her voice was an angry rasp as she padded over to Larkwing´s side. ´´I´ve called for her. I´m not exactly pleased with Cricketpaw.´´

[ @Neptune. // @Silvershadow13 ]
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:33 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Kitepaw's ears perked up when she heard her father mention her name. She dipped her head to Rowanmane before bounding over to Wavebreaker's side. She dipped her head nervously to Dusklion, determination showing in her eyes though she said nothing.

@Rowan for Rowanmane here!]
[ @Quietheart - Wavebreaker]
[ @taillow - Dusklion]

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

As the tom turned and his deputy spoke after him he couldn't suppress a smile. The feeling of being useful gave a sense of control back to his life, even amidst the chaos they now presided in. It may also have been due to the fact that as soon as he had turned Kitepaw was their in front him ready and waiting for the task at hand. Thats my girl, shes working hard too. His smile broadened, "Well! You ready to put our hard work to use!" The warrior's voice bristled with energy and positivity as he tried to hype her up. "You heard our Deputy, time to make sure we get the elders nice and settled." His dark spiral brown tail was high and happy as Wavebreakers steely blue gaze met his daughters own. He flicked his head in the direction of the new elders den, "Grab the bedding from wherever you stashed it and meet me in the den, I'm gonna start clearing out any debris." Despite the theatricality of his actions Wavebreaker could feel courage steadying his own paws. He gave Kitepaw a lick on her shoulder before bounding off towards the den.

Any previous worries seemed to have again faded from all perception, when work was involved Wavbreaker had a one track mind. Try and you will become. His mentors words rang true, sometimes false bravado led to real bravado, and that was ok, especially when his Clan really needed some hope right now. As he approached he noticed the den was on a slight incline, but the mouth of the entrance was filled by empty space and had no protective coverings. I'll have to see if I can get some lichen, brambles, or moss. The warrior could already feel the nipping winds of leafbare as they tickled his pelt. Part of him looked forward to the cooler weather, seeing as he was a rather massive tom. He tended to get too hot in the warmer months, but the sleek black tomcat had been through enough hard winters to know that such a small pleasure was hardly worth the danger the cold season presented. As these thoughts and others passed easily through his currently unburdened mind his dark form melded into the shadows of the den.

@Luna16

Moving this thread to the Elders Den-----^^

[open]

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 23rd, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:36 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverpaw-He/Him
8 Moons
41/100

--------------------

Being back in a normal camp clearing should make him feel normal again, right?
It should.
But it doesn't.
Every time he settles for even a moment, gets use to something, it always changes.

If it isn't obvious, Beaverpaw doesn't like change.
He's thought about change negatively before.
At least that won't change.

Okay, just, do something.
He wants to find something to do, to distract himself for a little while.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)