Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:27 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:25 PM
Tag you're it {mimic...
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 12:22 PM
Raven's Hypokits Shop!
Last post by Scarylolia
Today 12:22 PM
Sweetswan Finder
by Beaan
Last post by Beaan
Today 12:19 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

The new fury (Fury! Ah! Fury!) was awoken from her attempt at staving off heatstroke via napping by the voice of Lightningstorm. And not for patrols either, like she'd become so used to. Twlightstar and Crowtooth were being called for, and she was fairly certain that meant she was also supposed to show up. Be present. Yes, that meant she needed to be a cool head or something of the sort, and not panic everyone else unnecessarily. Fortunately no one seemed all that panicked. Windclan had seen a lot, so she supposed it made sense. Deadmoon couldn't even tell anything was amiss from the sky, or the wind, or the scents of the meadow. All seemed well. But clearly, it was not.

Hastening over to Lightningstorm and taking a rather awkward place behind Crowtooth and Leechscar (she couldn't really see but that was alright, there wasn't anything TO see) Deadmoon caught the tail end of Lightningstorm's explanation. A vision. Now THAT was something you didn't hear about every day. Deadmoon was no medicine cat, but she was pretty sure that when Starclan bothered to show up and chat to you, especially when it was a cat you hadn't know personally, it was time to sit up and listen. Which, she supposed, they were doing right now.

Casting a glance around, she could see Snowybreeze and little Cardinalkit. Would they be alright? Nothing seemed dangerous, that was true, but surely there was some threat if Lightningstorm's hushed tone was anything to go by. Deadmoon wasn't sure she could do much about it, if there was a danger. Snowy was a better fighter than she, and she didn't see Owlpaw, Honeypaw, or Vinepaw yet. They were all capable, of course, but she'd have to keep an eye out for them. And Leopardsong of course. Stars above, there were so many cats she had to keep a bit of an eye on. Far more than she could ever hope to help. How Twilightstar managed with a whole clan she'd never know. @Moonraven @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:51 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/him

Vinepaw looked around the panic and chaos was soon broken down by crowtooth he looked around his blue eyes shining.What was happening why had this been a emergency..he needed answers and who beat to ask then one of his best friends. He quickly padded over to Rabbitpaw his head held high and his fur slightly ruffled. Once close enough he struck up a conversation “Rabbitpaw..do you know what’s happening?” He asked his gaze held concern and a twinge of fear he knew grosefur had threatened the clan but surely a dark forest cat would have no dominion here.

He slowly started to spiral his breathing had quickend the loud voices and sounds from his clan mates was beginning to become a bit much ..No he wouldn’t panic not now..he wouldn’t be pathetic as much as he wished he could hide he knew he had to do this he had to be ready for whatever monster or danger laid ahead. “Is everyone okay or do you know?”..”If there’s anything I can do to help I’ll do it”.

@Dolomedes

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:07 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The leader listened as Lightingstorm explained the situation, and boy was it a fun one. It seemed that they were going to have to work quickly.

"WindClan," Twilightstar's voice commanding all eyes on her. "Lightingstorm has received a prophecy from StarClan. We have three small fires to locate quickly." The leader wasn't going to bother going into great detail about prophecy or anything like that as they had work to get done. She could elaborate more once everything was done and WindClan wasn't in grave peril.

"Hawkfur, I'd like you to take Duckfeather, Dewfawn, Whiterabbit, Daffodilpaw, Grapevine, Birchpaw, Fleetingsmoke, and Owlscreech out and locate the fires in the territory. We need to know exactly where they are, you have six areas to search split up, and hunt them down. You should be able to pick up the scent of smoke before you see any fire, I'm assuming they'll be small if we can put them out ourselves. No one in your patrol is to try and put the fires out, locate them, and have a warrior keep an eye on them. I need someone back here to report about the locations. For those of you who don't locate any fires, I need you back here. Go."

Twilightstar left Hawkfur to figure out how to make the spotting work. She didn't have time to think and organize for them. She looked at Crowtooth, Lightingstorm, and the remaining furies. "We need to keep the fires from spreading long enough to put them out with water, dirt whatever. I need ideas. You got until the spotters return to give me something."

She left them to ponder that and turned her attention to everyone else. "Leopardsong and Firestorm, I want you to organize the nursery. We have a lot of kits and if we need to move I want everyone to move quickly and calmly out of here with kits in maw. Warriors, I want apprentices located and everyone up, elders included. We may need to head to Twilight Falls and if we have to move I don't want anything or one left behind, herbs and prey included.

Do not start moving anything or panicking, just know who you're going with and what you're grabbing as a precaution. No one is allowed out of camp without a direct order."
How troublesome fire again.

Reminder:

Do not touch any of the herbs, the prey, or the kits, without a direct order. As Twilightstar has no plans of moving the clan out of the camp at this time, cats can not start picking herbs, prey, or kits up.

Cats may group up, talk to the queens who can assign them kits to carry should they need to move, and help ensure everyone in the dens is up and aware of the situation.

If cats start leaving camp you may face IC consequences. If you are not ordered out of camp, your cat should not randomly join any of the patrols going out of camp unless you want to deal with the IC consequences.

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paedyn @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:14 PM

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Hawkkit gazed at his clan leader, then back at his mother. M-ma...ma? His first word. He shivered, even him, the brave little kit, was scared. He buried himself in his mother's fur.
@Luna16

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:18 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 4 Moons | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Windkit peered out the nursery, head tilted to the side slightly in confusion. Why was everybody on the verge of panicking? Well, she could see some cats who were panicking. What was the reason? What was happening? She was surprised to see her mom almost hurry out of the nursery, so what was going on?
And oh, Twilightstar said something. What was that? Fire? Fire like her mama Firestorm? She wanted to see a fire! Windkit thought it would look cool.

She was now completely outside of the nursery, smiling but still confused on what was going on.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit, being nosey as ever, trotted right out of the nursery and watched as cats gathered and MedicineMa started talking. Then the leader chimed in, and she blinked a few times, not fully understanding the situation. Why would she? She wasn't told to be doing anything, so the little calico sat her rump down and watched as the warrior did warrior things. So cool... she'd swoon over the thought of being a warrior. One day she'd be doing the cool things!! So lost in her own fantasies, she'd nearly drown out the chaos of the situation around her.

[OPEN]

@Dark - Firestorm | @Starphobia - Windkit [I saw you post while I was typing this, so if you'd like them to interact.... hehe]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 22nd, 2024 at 10:20 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Duckthroat passed out from his den half awake his legs were killing him again though it shouldn’t be to much of an issue he looked around and noticed his clan mates panicked expressions one he heard what was happening he nodded ah so fires he had seen many fires in his days it was important for everyone to remake n calmness he quickly looked around for a cat to assist him

He despised feeling useless but after his attack from quick paw it left him achey more than what he was used to he looked around hoping to spot maggotpaw

OPEN help the elder

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:23 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit looked around the nursery. If the kits started to panic, chaos would start and it would be ever more difficult to sort things out. The kit approached Heathernose. “I… do you need help with anything?” he asked. Now was the occasion to prove himself. After all, he was almost about to become an apprentice.

{ @Luna16 - Heathernose }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

*blank* :/

Mystery link!

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; September 22nd, 2024 at 10:28 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:30 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit, being nosey as ever, trotted right out of the nursery and watched as cats gathered and MedicineMa started talking. Then the leader chimed in, and she blinked a few times, not fully understanding the situation. Why would she? She wasn't told to be doing anything, so the little calico sat her rump down and watched as the warrior did warrior things. So cool... she'd swoon over the thought of being a warrior. One day she'd be doing the cool things!! So lost in her own fantasies, she'd nearly drown out the chaos of the situation around her.

[OPEN]

@Dark - Firestorm | @Starphobia - Windkit [I saw you post while I was typing this, so if you'd like them to interact.... hehe]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 4 Moons | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Windkit was quick to recognise the similar and familiar pale calico pelt padding out of the Nursery, ears perking up. Ooh! Maybe she's got something to tell about this!

"Littlekit! Hi," she bounded over, smiling. "Got any idea what's goin' on? Whatsit all about a fire?" She sat down beside her, staring expectantly at the small calico kit.

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Lolled out of her headspace, Littlekit was surprised to see Windkit talking to her. What did she say? Darn it. She'd been zoned out. Something about fire? FireMa??!? "You talkin' 'bout FireMa? Where is she n'way? You'da thought she'd coming runnin' by now!!" Littlekit exclaimed, glancing around the clearing for any signs of her. Her gaze would look towards MedicineMa and watch for a moment. A non-blinking stare of appreciation and... just being plain creepy. Very on par for Littlekit if anyone knew who she was.

A blink and she was staring at Windkit now, the gears turning in her head as she waited for something else to happen for them. "MedicineMa will know what's goin' on. Maybe we can bug her a lil when she's not so busy with all the randos 'round her!" Littlekit suggested. Blue eyes swept the cats around them now, her body leaning towards Windkit a little more. Was it for comfort? Maybe. Having a buddy in the chaos was a nice comfort in itself.

@Starphobia - Windkit | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lighting mention + creepy kitten stare

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL