Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:04 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 08:00 PM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM

Old September 21st, 2024, 01:11 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabaddie View Post
Alebrijè quietly thought. "...I'll come join you. After getting dumped here, I don't trust humans anymore. And I doubt any loners- whatever they are- would take me in." He had made his choice. He bravely looked up at Dusklion. He had made his choice.

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Alright, that was that then. Dusklion gave a nod and stood up, glancing around at the scene. She maneuvered around the kit and picked up the dead cats scruff, hauling it back over across the border a ways into the outskirts. She hesitated briefly before dragging it underneath a nearby shrub. There, as long as it was off RiverClan territory. Trotting back towards the kit now, she fixed him with a curious stare. "Before we head back, you'll need a Clan name. How does... Bravekit sound?" The kit was pretty brave, after all. Especially considering his mom just died and he wasn't really... all that freaked. Hmm.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old September 21st, 2024, 01:12 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

•| [Calm]River |•

Hmm, it appeared this cat didn't seem to notice her use of the clan name, and instead went for a simple question.
"I find the life of a rogue rather... How to put it... Lonely? Before this, I was a former clan cat." the reason why she was exiled- that might not please this cat, however, sometimes unexpected circumstances came around, and who knows, this cat might also respect honesty.
"To be honest, I was exiled from Shadowclan, really for my lack of ruthlessness, I originally left on my own, but my sister- she came and brought me back, then I was exiled for real." Still to this day, River thought about Silver- paw, her sister was still demoted, she was sure of it.
"A clan is like a family, and I wish fornone of those again, my sister- she isn't family, not anymore, I wish to start over in Riverclan."

Former Clan cat was interesting. Former ShadowClan cat was even more so. Former exiled ShadowClan cat had Dusklion's eyes narrowing. Not once, apparently, but twice. Immediately her muscles became tense as she studied the she-cat before her. "Why were you exiled the second time?" And from ShadowClan, of all places... She needed more info before even thinking about letting this cat anywhere near her Clan, that was for sure. Family talk be damned, she wasn't about to let a cat exiled twice just scoot on past that.

Last edited by taillow; September 21st, 2024 at 01:12 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:34 PM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Alright, that was that then. Dusklion gave a nod and stood up, glancing around at the scene. She maneuvered around the kit and picked up the dead cats scruff, hauling it back over across the border a ways into the outskirts. She hesitated briefly before dragging it underneath a nearby shrub. There, as long as it was off RiverClan territory. Trotting back towards the kit now, she fixed him with a curious stare. "Before we head back, you'll need a Clan name. How does... Bravekit sound?" The kit was pretty brave, after all. Especially considering his mom just died and he wasn't really... all that freaked. Hmm.
"That sounds cool, yeah. Bravekit it is." Alebrijè gave a nod of agreement.
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:45 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabaddie View Post
"That sounds cool, yeah. Bravekit it is." Alebrijè gave a nod of agreement.
"Alright. Come on, kid. Here, you can even hop on if you want." The deputy lowered herself to the ground, allowing the kit to climb on if he wanted to. From there she would make the journey back to camp.

[ go ahead and submit bravekit to the allegiances! his joining will be announced at the next meeting ]

Old September 21st, 2024, 02:56 PM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"Alright. Come on, kid. Here, you can even hop on if you want." The deputy lowered herself to the ground, allowing the kit to climb on if he wanted to. From there she would make the journey back to camp.

[ go ahead and submit bravekit to the allegiances! his joining will be announced at the next meeting ]
Ale-i mean, Bravekit, hopped up onto Dusklion's back with a determined nod.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:27 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Inferno
A dark ginger maine-coon mix with blue eyes

The kit hadn't been sure how long her mother had been carrying her for, she knew she was growing restless but she wouldn't dare speak up on it. Her mothers movements had grown slower, maybe that interaction with that other cat was finally starting to take a toll.

Inferno thought back on the situation, how the cat had come out of the blue and grappled with her mother, both exchanging scratches and bites. Blood, that strong smell accompanied by that deep red color, it clung to her mother and her fur as she fled their little home.

Soon enough Inferno's mother let go, and the kit looked back as her mother collapsed on her side. The blood clotted in her fur and her eyes once so bright now dull as her flank rose one last time before going still. Inferno tilted her head, pressing her face into her mother's fur. A faint smell began to emit from her fur, she remembered the first time she smelled it up close, when her sibling had been grabbed by that dog, his cries had been cut short when his little neck bent a weird way, or when she had woken up and found her sister sleeping, but unlike Inferno she never woke up again. Now with this same smell on her mother as her two siblings, she knew she wouldn't be waking up either.

Inferno curled up close to her mother's body, knowing she had a brief period before her mother became all cold and stiff.

( @occultation )

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish’s ears had been slightly pinned back as she stalked through the undergrowth, muscles ripping under her pelt as she crept up on the mouse. Target spotted. The lionheart’s dandelion hued eyes focused intently on the small rodent. She could practically feel its rhythmic heartbeat in her paw pads. Oh wait, that’s just her heartbeat. But still. As she slunk closer and closer to the mouse, a certain scent struck her nose. Goldfish froze and lifted her head, ears pricking up and muscles tensing. Blood. Death. Her claws unsheathed, and the mouse scurried to the safety of its hole. But that wasn’t important right now. At a brisk pace Goldfish followed the scent, expression taut and unrecognizable. Was it a clanmate? The stench of the death covered up the possibilities. What if it.. it was Redwater? She wasn’t sure why that was the first name that came to her mind, but oh well. Or.. or Lioness? Cobwebfern? Mari, Shellbaby?

… you know what nope. Not even gonna think about that name. Instead, Goldfish just quickened her pace and then the scene was upon her. Just barely inside RiverClan territory, a kitten curled up against a feline, stiff and most likely dead. Bloody. But the kitten.. was very much alive. No.. no, no, no. This wasn’t good, red alert. Poor baby. Poor, poor baby. What was she to do with this kitten? That felt like a rhetorical question instinctively. If there was nobody willing to take the kitten- no rogue, no family- Goldfish would take her into the clan herself. That was that. Her baby now. Hers. Well, not really. She wasn’t going to adopt it or anything, but it was her responsibility for now. “Hey there, kiddo.” She said softly, crouching down to place one paw on the stiff body. No heartbeat. Damn. ”You.. you okay? Is this your momma?” Stars she hoped not. But it probably was. “Do you need help?”

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 24th, 2024 at 02:04 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:31 PM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Crazy

Base from the Warriors Fandom Wiki
Topaz!
18 moons • Rogue
Non-binary • They/them • AMAB • August 9, 2024
{ «~~» }
They weren't entirely sure on where they were, but they knew cats were nearby. They could tell they weren't fellow rogues or loners, either–must be Clan cats! they thought. Maybe this Clan would take them in; they were absolutely sick of walking around alone all the time whenever there was a flaw with their previous cave or hole.
Topaz assumed it wouldn't be too hard getting into a Clan. Even if they had to do some sort of trial, Topaz has had to hunt and fight by themselves for several moons, ever since their parents went missing without a trace. Oh, right–their parents. Topaz had barely interacted with any other cats since their parents dissapeared, and when they did, it was more fight than talk. That was, except for that one cat they'd seen last moon–Domino, the cat's name was? Well, Topaz couldn't remember correctly, nor did they care much at all.
Okay, they did care a little–that cat did feed them–but whatever. Quit getting sidetracked and walk, Topaz! the angry monster in their mind snapped before they shook their head and started sprinting towards the scent of cats, desperate for a permanent home. They skidded to a halt when seeing a cat right in front of them, though.
@Fits

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:40 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

Raven was wandering around, being their energetic little self. He sniffed and smelled.. was that fish? Raven looked around. He pricked his ears and heard the sound of water splashing over rocks. Raven grinned. "Ooo~ a river?!" He gasped and walked toward the sound.

Once Raven had spotted the river, he paused and dipped his paw in. "Cold!" He yowled and tried to shake the water off his black paw. Raven backed up and walked in a circle as an attempt to dry off his paw. "The water's pretty." He meowed to himself.

@Dolomedes

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail..

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:18 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Former Clan cat was interesting. Former ShadowClan cat was even more so. Former exiled ShadowClan cat had Dusklion's eyes narrowing. Not once, apparently, but twice. Immediately her muscles became tense as she studied the she-cat before her. "Why were you exiled the second time?" And from ShadowClan, of all places... She needed more info before even thinking about letting this cat anywhere near her Clan, that was for sure. Family talk be damned, she wasn't about to let a cat exiled twice just scoot on past that.

Calm River

This cat found her exile quite suspicious, she could tell, and it was totally fine.
"I talked back to Dawnstar, it was rather, simple, all I said was I didn't care for the way Shadowclan was acting." it was partly a bitter memory, walking away from her longtime home, but it also had a good feeling if sweet revenge. She had wanted to say those words to Dawnstar for awhile and that just happened to be the right time.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old September 22nd, 2024, 10:17 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye was glad that things were settling back down. The new camp would take some getting used to, but she had practically gotten used to the mountains of all places, and even a Twoleg den after that, and she'd take a decent place in the forest a thousand times over either of those locations. In any case, at last she was able to slip back into her usual routine of spending most of her time outside of camp, hunting on her own.

Before she'd even had the chance to catch anything, though, the scent of an outsider wafted towards her. Great. Alright, Heroneye, time to deal with this, just as a good Lionheart would. Or as any warrior would, really, but it felt especially important to make things right as a Lionheart. In other words, she would have to avoid messing things up at all costs.

Before she could act, however, the outsider in question came racing out of the foliage, nearly crashing right into Heroneye. She jumped back, startled by their sudden entrance. She took a moment to assess the situation--ready to attack if need be--but they didn't seem much of a threat. If Heroneye had to guess, she'd say they had probably just wandered onto RiverClan territory by mistake. It happened, and those sorts of outsiders tended to scurry away fairly quickly. Hopefully, she'd be able to resolve such a simple scenario quickly and without staining her claws--though one could never be certain.

"Who are you?" Heroneye said, her voice clear and unwavering so as not to betray her internal uneasiness. "You are encroaching on RiverClan territory."

( @Honey_Dreamz - Topaz )