Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:04 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 08:00 PM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 07:51 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:25 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: New Home, New Us [ ALL RANKS ]

Blackfrost
55 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost padded up to Seabreeze's event with an appreciative smile. Already, the Lionhearts were making efforts to make this new camp feel like home — or at least get RiverClan's members to feel more comfortable and hopeful. It was good to see.

Looking around, she saw Salamanderpaw asking for help with the walls and Rainpaw reaching out. Vixenflame had announced somewhat of a treasure hunt, and had already gotten two participants. Blackfrost wondered where she should pitch in; she'd never been the best at simple socializing, not without something to do alongside it.

She wasn't feeling too decorative right now, as nice of a gesture it would be for Dusklion — or Duskstar, as she would hopefully return. Instead, Blackfrost headed over to the two apprentices. "I can offer my experience," she said mildly.

[ @nyme — Salamanderpaw || @Luna16 — Rainpaw ]
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:34 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\27 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE] The Collector [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
It had been moons since the warrior even considered going out to look for moths and pick at their wings (not like in a torturing way... Gosh, now he felt bad---) so this event seemed like a nice change of pace. Though, he wasn't entirely sure where to find moths in this new area. It was different and reeked of whatever wildlife had inhabited it before. Which, of course, smelt of dogs, a very welcoming aroma, he certainly felt safe here. While he didn't mind reenforcing camp, it wasn't really his thing. But he'd be helping, wouldn't he?

He figured that if he went out into territory he'd be able to find something useful since he wasn't sure how to enforce walls for harsher weather, a skill he was starting to wish he had gained so that he wasn't just staring off into nothing, his green eyes glossy. He lightly tapped his tail against the ground before he stood to go out in territory by his lonesome to find whatever he possibly could.

Then he spotted Duskleaf. He gave the tom a sideways blink, practically battling demons trying to figure out whether or not he should talk to them. The former Head Lionheart seemed friendly enough so Deerspark thought it'd be civil to give it a shot.

He trotted over to the warrior with a smile that might've looked like it could break his face if he wasn't careful. "Hello... Looking. Uh, for things. Wanna. Come?"

Tags:
@Concorde // Duskleaf

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:37 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Oh yes, a gift for her arrival would be nice. Good thinking, Vixenflame." The silver warrior nodded in acknowledging. She'd hardly been the type to give out gifts, but the russet colour warrior did make a fair point. An assortment of shells would be a lovely gift to give.

"Hi!"
Oh stars, wasn't she glad to see a familiar face. His friendly disposition made it easy for Floodsight give Brokenstream a gentle smile in greeting. She trotted down with the others, swiftly towards the shallow stream. Cold water lapped against her paws as she took a small step in. It was a calm and bright feeling, slightly refreshing with the strong afternoon sun that warmed her pelt.

There in the shallows, Floodsight had spotted a dark gray shell with iridescent tint to it. It was pretty in a way, with grooves that made interesting pattern as it flow throughout the shell. It sort of made her think of the deput- soon to be leader's fur pattern and brought a mild smile to her face.

She picked it up and dropped it by the others, with a cheery laugh. "Guys look~ this one looks a lot like Dusklion."

[ @Fio @korok ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:39 PM

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Happy

(Open!)

Gullstrike sidled up to the growing crowd, watching others split off and go on their treasure hunts. He wondered what he’d be interested in finding. He’s had shells, moss, and even a rock (fish shaped!) decorate his nest before and he’d like to have it again. But he didn’t want to go it alone — he glanced around and wondered who to approach, and if anyone in particular knew where to find pretty feathers.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 07:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime. I’m extremely forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

River'Gaze
He/Him | 23Moons | RC Warrior

The tom lingers around, smiling happily at how at ease the his clan-mates seemed to slowly be progressing into after what had happened earlier. He was also excited to see the results when every cat is finished. His ears are perked forward, twitching at sudden movements around him as he ponders on what he should help out in.
[Open for any interaction]
Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:03 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw is sat in deep thought. Most of the dens are already blessedly safe-feeling on account of being big ol' caves but if a big awful monster corners you in a cave, then what? Then you die in a cave. There doesn't seem to be a way to build around Dying In A Cave. Not one she can think of, anyway. Salamanderpaw huffs, eyeing the lichen that curtains much of camp, much of these den-mouths. Would there maybe be a way to turn a flimsy, dangling thing into something stronger and...uh...wallier? If there is, she already knows her big paws lack the finesse required for that kind of weaving.

Hrm. Maybe she should just stick to reinforcing the brambles around the camp itself? Or...or, uhm...uurgh!!! She's about to spit out a deeply age-inappropriate curse of some sort over her own too-slow, unclever thoughts and subpar planning skills, but a light touch to her shoulder distracts her from it. Uh? Oh! It's Rainpaw!

"It's Rainpaw," she chirps aloud, reaching out to try and swat (in a manner that is intended to be friendly but is, as one could assume, a little rough) at her shoulder in return. "Alright, yeah...yeah. As a team. Okay, so you're on my team then!" She doesn't want to dwell. Even if the doubt is not wholly abated, it helps to have—well. A teammate. Even if only for something like wall-weaving. "We're team make this place unpeneshable. Uh, impressionable. Unpenned...able..." she's getting there. "Impenetrable!!" Got it. Salamanderpaw brushes off her difficulty with words and gestures up at the brambles already doing well to conceal the camp from outsiders.

"We're already almost safe but if enough cats really wanna dig through all that to get us then they'll be able to." It's happened before, after all. "So if we do something to make those bushes wall-ier then that's extra work they'd have to do, right? I just don't really know how to...do that." She can recall seeing the work done on old dens in their first camp, but she'd never really thought much of it. Certainly not enough to scrutinize the process.

Blackfrost's mew has her turning, chin up and eyes big. I can offer my experience. "Yes!!" Salamanderpaw agrees, flashing Rainpaw at her side a brief and triumphant grin before storming closer to the older cat. "You're old! That's good—do you know how to make things? Like, walls and stuff? The dens are all—are mostly inside of rocks, only the warrior's den it looks like isn't...so probably we could make that safer somehow. But, all that stuff around camp, can we make it better too? More—wall?" She gestures past all the stone and at the foliage.

@Luna16 ; RAINPAW
@lark. ; BLACKFROST

[ && STILL OPEN TO ALL ]

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; September 22nd, 2024 at 09:00 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:13 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Cricket'Paw walked up and sat down.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:51 AM
Matching w/ @/Bluest+r~

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Chatty

Fawnpaw perked her ears, looking up from her gloomy state. Hmm.. This sounded interesting. Maybe she should go look for Wavebreaker. Yes, she thought. I will! She stood up, looking around for her mentor.
@Quietheart

ollie drank coffee, Bluest+r~ painted blue on this signature

Quietheart is now my lawyer /silly
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcrane View Post
Fawnpaw perked her ears, looking up from her gloomy state. Hmm.. This sounded interesting. Maybe she should go look for Wavebreaker. Yes, she thought. I will! She stood up, looking around for her mentor.
@Quietheart

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

The dark speckled tom padded out from his busybodying in the elders den, the lightly colored yellow fur under his nose bursting from the shadows along with his dark blue eyes. Surprisingly Seasbreeze's voice rang out in a call for the clan to come together in a show of unity, and prep the camp for whatever hazards lay ahead. Thats a good idea, I guess I was right. Seabreeze seems to be turning a corner after all. A grin formed on Wavebreaker s face, more out of pride than any other sense of satisfaction. He felt that this is how it should be, the clan must work together, bond together to escape the devastating blows they had been constantly dealt. If it weren't for others I would never have been blessed to make it out of kithood. Irisdream and her family had pulled him from the depths of despair and the darkest moments of his life, something he never could have done entirely on his own.

He was sure that even if cats weren't making these things public knowledge, some of his clanmates were going through similar struggles. As he happily resolved himself to take on this task with the rest of RiverClan his gaze came to rest on Duskleaf's dark grey form. He watched as the torn eared tom appeared hesitant to approach, paws lingering in a half-hearted motion of going versus staying. Even if he hadn't approved of Duskleafs past actions which had embroiled the clan in needless trouble, he knew being demoted, and watching the leader who had originally promoted him disappear must be taking a toll. He just wasn't at the forefront of clan affairs like he had used to be. Wavebreaker knew In his heart if Duskleaf didn't deserve to be a lionheart, he never would have been their in the first place. His eyes flittered to Seabreeze, the blue gray spotted tom was only recently recovering from his own struggles.

I should help him take his mind off things. He padded over to Duskleaf, flicking his long tail on toms hind leg to garner his attention. "Hey Duskleaf I was thinking maybe you and I could strip some of the fur from our prey pile and use it as warm padding for the moss bedding in the elders den." His tone was friendly and inviting, after all the tom had once been of respected rank. Something Wavebreaker hadn't achieved in twice his lifetime. The dark pelted warrior moved his thoughts back to the den. It was going to get colder soon, and the lining would mean that the bedding was soft, and relieving for old elderly aching joints. He had done his best to prepare the den with Kitepaw, but when it came to leafbare protection, things in the den were still lacking. As he awaited a response from the former lionheart he noticed Fawnpaw on the edge of the clearing, her head swiveling back and forth searching for something or someone.

He raised his tail high so that dusty brown apprentice of his could spot him, "Looking for someone?" He called after her.

@Concorde
@oakcrane

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 23rd, 2024 at 11:44 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:37 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
Willowtail sat with Daisypaw and Softpaw, Sweetsap joining them.
@squidz
Daisypaw looked up to Stagheart
Weepingpaw sniffed, resting in the sun and NOT joining (Please don't add him to this0

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart glanced down at Daisypaw and Willowtail as Seabreeze spoke, then gave a friendly but curt nod to Sweetsap when she padded up. He narrowed his eyes as he looked around; this would be a good distraction as he waited for Dusklion and Berrypaw to return. He wouldn't admit it outright, but the grumpy ol' tom was nervous for the two of them, especially with all that had happened. And he just wanted them back and safe before they lost two more of the figures that RiverClan needed... and his own adoptive daughter.

Stars!
He never worried like this. Little ol' Berrypaw always got his mind in a twist like this, the poor girl. Sighing, he cleared his throat to get his mind back to him. "...Alright, Daisy. How 'bout you go help me get some moss, 'n I can teach ya how to properly make a nest?" He meowed to Daisypaw, glancing at Willowtail and Sweetsap. "You two can join too, o' course."

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den