Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 08:04 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 08:00 PM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Daffodilpaw was startled awake by her denmate Fleetpaw, that poor cat always acted like he’d been struck by lightning. She took a moment to shake her pelt and poke her head out. Upon seeing their leadership gathered and other cats panicking, other than just Fleetpaw anyway, the pale yellow she-cat turned back to the nests and prodded her brother awake roughly. “Bouncepaw!” She mewed urgently. “Bouncepaw get up! Something’s going on!” She shook her brother until he awoke, bobbing her head in the direction of the clearing with a concerned look on her face.

She didn’t wanna panic just yet, but something was definitely going on and they needed to be ready.

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:12 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

LIONSCAR
Lionscar heard the urgent meow and shot straight up and rushed over to the kits and Heathernose. "Are you guys ok are the kits ok!?" he mewed in a panick. He was worried one of them was hurt. He looked and realized the kits were fine he jumped to heathernose's side to sheild the kits and signaled for his brother to help as flamemane went to the other side to help sheild them. @Luna16
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:13 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours

RABBITKIT
Rabbitkit was startled and let out a loud mewed for her mom. She could sense her parents presence but was offly confused. @Luna16
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

So much noise! The pale spotted she-cat pressed closely against her mother, wrapping tail comfortingly around Magnoliakit. Her eyes were wide with fear, but she didn’t dare leave her mother and littermate’s sides. She blinked up at Leechscar as he approached the nursery, eyes now mixed with hope and fear. With him there, they were just a little bit safer.

@Blossom Cry [Skykit] @iliri [Magnoliakit] @Splint [Lilykit] @twizzypaw [Falconkit] @Undertaker [Leechscar]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him
Vinepaw padded up confused and extremely concerned he was ready to help in any way he could his blue eyes looked around at all the cats gathered
Short because of work

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:33 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm was sleeping peacefully in her nest within the nursery, (presumably) surrounded by the many munckins that found themselves under her care. It was exhausting to deal with their chaos all the time, but… well, she was kind of sort of but not really getting used to it.

Her slumber was interrupted when she heard a familiar voice calling out in distress. That was Lightningstorm! Jolting upright in her nest, she frantically looked around. Lightningstorm wasn’t in here so she must be in the clearing or something, innit? Carefully she removed herself from the ktis under her charge. Not sure if any of them would stir or wake up with the fresh chaos she gently cooed to them in a gentle, motherly tone ”Listen loves, stay right here, I will be right back.” She knew that they probably wouldn’t listen, but she couldn’t leave her mate (or whatever they were at the moment) alone. With Hawkfur and Bravebird’s kits, as well as Snowybreeze’s and her own, there were just so many of them! Stars help her, she sincerely hoped that they wouldn’t wander off and do anything stupid (or terrorize some poor soul).

Hurriedly padding out of the nursery, she squeezed past Leopardsong ”I’ll be right back! Keep an eye on the little ones for me? Thanks, Leopy, you’re the best ~!” And with that she made her way over to the group of cats. It was kind of odd as there wasn’t obviously anything wrong with the healer, nor the camp, however, even if she didn’t have her memories at the moment she knew that Lightningstorm wouldn’t make such a fuss if there wasn’t something of genuine concern.

Crowy mentioned staying put but… she wasn’t very good at that and was very adverse to the idea in and of itself. ”What’s going on, love?” She asked the calico healer, inwardly cringing as the words left her mouth. She had picked up that bit of Lightningstorm’s vernacular, but when using it when talking to her was… different. Ugh, she needed to figure this out. That would be a later issue though, right now she wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven @Rani @Undertaker because Fire will be in that general vicinity Windkit ( @Starphobia ), Plumkit ( @Poprock ), Laurelkit ( @elio ), Littlekit ( SuspiciousMindz ), Sunnykit ( @beau), Brightkit ( @Starfall )\, Strawberrykit ( @Rose ), Cardinalkit ( @/Alchemist Kitsune ), Frostkit ( @Dolomedes ), Jaggedkit ( @burntToast ), Seedkit ( @Omari ), Egretkit ( @idia), Gracklekit ( @ophelia ), Crowkit ( @/Poprock ) for the kits]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; September 22nd, 2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:40 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw is very much not a morning cat. He liked to sleep. And since it is so hot lately, he has been careful not to overheat, and he's even sleepier than usual. Balancing practice, play and rest, he rests in his nest in the apprentice den with a piece of cool, water soaked moss by his side. He blinks as his sister shakes him.

"What is it?" Bouncepaw meows warily, yawning. His eyes are still crusty. He has no idea what is going on, but he hopes Daffodilpaw isn't waking him up for a stupid reason, like a shiny rock she found or a peculiar squirrel.

Tags:
@Luna16 /Daffodilpaw

Last edited by Badwolf; September 22nd, 2024 at 06:43 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 07:08 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Skykit was shaking. "What happenin'?" She whimpered. The kit just wanted to curl up with her mom and siblings. She felt like this wasn't a time to be her mischievous self. She was scared. Where was whispers? She wanted her older brother. By the looks on everyone's faces, this wasn't good. She looked over to her siblings. They looked scared too. @ChaosBringer. @Moonraven @iliri [Magnoliakit] @Splint [Lilykit] @twizzypaw [Falconkit] @Luna16

Last edited by Blossom Cry; September 22nd, 2024 at 07:10 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 07:12 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it

Hawkkit stayed close to his mother and littermates, giving a tiny shiver. He stuck his muzzle into the warmth of his mother's fur and purred to comfort her. He clearly had no idea what was going on, but he could sense that there was trouble. Hawkkit wanted to reassure his mother that everything would be okay.
--
Fallenkit jerked up, shocked at all of the sudden noises.
@Luna16

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old September 22nd, 2024, 07:13 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Maplekit whimpered. "I hope Fallenkit and Maggotpaw are safe." She mumbled. [OPEN]