Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 07:51 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:50 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:04 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Heroneye arrived in the new camp.

Last edited by Fits; September 22nd, 2024 at 03:15 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:05 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun is here.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:19 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

weepingwind
short-furred, sleek, dark smoky-gray molly with creamy tan accents and dark green eyes.
active purrks: n/a
she/her | riverclan warrior | 30 moons

Finally being back in a camp was something that Weepingwind didn't expect that she would want, but she did. The whole drama with Fadingstar—or rather, Fadingsun now, as she refused to label him as a leader after everything he had done—left a foul taste in her mouth. She knew right from the start of his leadership that things were bound to turn foul—it's been like this ever since she had been an apprentice, and the last stable leader had been moons ago! The molly may have been known for bending a few rules during her whole life within the clan, but did she have to do more than that? It left her with an odd feeling in her gut, but she decided to push it away. They were home now, they didn’t have to worry about living in an old, stinking twoleg den anymore. A shiver ran down her spine just thinking about it; it was always eerie and unnatural, adding onto the fact that she hadn’t ever encountered anything like it before. She could almost smell the stale air that was tinged with the musty scent of wood, rot, and dust, but her nostrils were overwhelmed by the homely feeling of the crisp air digging through her short fur. Weepingwind couldn’t stop the smile that tugged its way through her lips, her eyes closing for a brief moment as she took in her surroundings with a single inhale, the crisp autumn air filling her lungs gradually. The sandy ground felt warm beneath her paws despite the setting sun, grounding her in the heart of this protected haven. The towering rock walls encased the clearing like a shield, offering the clan security without feeling suffocating.

The soft rustle of golden-brown leaves drifting from the tall trees overhead, the cool breeze that brushed through her short fur—it was peaceful, a peace that she wasn’t prone to feeling ever since everything that happened with Fadingsun. The clearing felt like a hidden sanctuary, tucked away from the rest of the world by those towering rock walls. The stream reflected the muted oranges and reds of the season, its gentle trickle adding a sense of calm. A perfect place to recharge. A perfect place to try again. A perfect place to start anew. Weepingwind’s grin grew wider, her ears swerving to the side to take in Dusklion’s words. A prickle of doubt jabbed at the deepest pit of her stomach, but another part of her felt hopeful that this molly wouldn’t end up like the others. That she wouldn’t chew and swallow back her words as they come back to bite her in the flank after. But, Weepingwind didn’t want to falter any luck on it, so she believed the new leader. Other than that, the molly decided to listen in for the fact that dens were fully cleared out—which was nice, she’s been missing the atmosphere of a den to keep herself company instead of being stuck together with everyone else. Her head popped up instinctively the moment Dusklion mentioned both the elders’ den and nursery were in need of getting set up. Even if she was undeniably a bit tired from the journey to their new camp, she still bore the energy left to help assist RiverClan. She wasn’t gonna be lazy and keep herself in the back for all she cared; this clan needed change done to it. Real change, not false promises or lies tying into the air.

With a flick of her tail, the dark-furred molly stepped forward, tilting her head towards Dusklion as a crooked smile weaved its way to her lips. “I can handle the elders’ den, Dusklion,” she admitted, with a small glint of enlightenment gleaming in her deep green eyes. “The clan is due for some actual real change, and I’m more than willin’ to step up to start assisting with those changes, don't you worry.” While she wasn't any high rank of authority, she still felt like it was a better place of judgment for herself to try to help make changes. Fadingsun ruined them in more places than one, with his lackluster testament of leadership skills and rather a cowardly way of going out. Plus, the feline felt like it was needed for her to get a move on, her limbs felt like they were buzzing with energy. Before she decided to go off along her merry way, she remained in her spot to listen to the rest of what her new leader had to do, not thinking of any comment to give to her. The comment regarding cats not bothering to give themselves any sort of rest wasn't something she was wanting to give regard towards, as that wasn't in her business to intrude upon. She nodded her head respectfully towards Dusklion’s mentioning of taking herself and Berrypaw—or Berries, in her own words—to the Starcave to earn both Berrypaw’s full name and her leader name. It wasn’t anything far too newsworthy, but hopefully they would come back in a different state of mind. Other than the fact that the Lionhearts are in charge, Weepingwind didn't see any other reason to interfere with anything else.

After Dusklion’s dismissal, the dark-furred feline went her way through the disbanding crowd and went to the first feline she saw: Nectardrip. Now, if she was being honest, the both of them had some relatively complicated history together. He was a loud chatter mouth, and she was just someone who had gone out of her way to be his aid. They hadn't spoken with one another for a long while, but Weepingwind didn't see that as part of her interior mindset. Her goal was to start stepping up and help out assisting with getting some things done around here without any arguing or fretting. Most warriors in the clan acted like kits, anyway, and she hoped that would eventually change in the coming time. With a mischievous grin covering her facial features, the molly tapped lightly a paw along the back of the darker-furred feline’s head to get his attention. “It’s been some time since we spoke, Nects,” she chided, her tone light but carrying an edge of playful reproach. "I was starting to think you’d forgotten about me." She tilted her head slightly, focusing on the unfinished elders’ den as she continued to speak towards the black tomcat. “Either way, I came over to see if you are willin’ to assist me out with gathering some moss for the elders’ den and finish setting up. I got some energy left to spare but it would be quicker if it were done with a few more cats. You willin’ to tag along for good times sake?” She was also willing for other volunteers as well to help speed up the process, but she didn't want to force cats that were exhausted to not do anything in regards to that.

@taillow ( <3 so you know) @silver. (for funsies) + open to anyone coming along to assist !!

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; September 22nd, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Irisdream had done her best to hide herself amongst her clanmates. She was normally fairly reclusive, so most of them hadn’t noticed her absence. And there was too much chaos for anycat who had to bother looking for her. She kept her own focus trained on depositing this prey. Then she could clean herself up in the nearest stream and rest. She hadn’t yet had the chance to fully clean the blood from her face, her left eye forced closed by the blood caked to her fur. The bleeding had finally stopped at least, as she assumed it would, so there was no need to trouble Berrypaw with this right now. When things seemed to calm down, she would pay the healer a visit to ensure infection doesn’t set in. Otherwise, it was entirely unnecessary for her to make a scene of herself. Besides, she reasoned, I don’t want anycat to see me like this anyway. Not if I can help it.

Most warriors wore their scars proudly, but Irisdream was a little different. There was a reason she avoided battle where she could. Pebblestorm had always drilled into her that scars on a true she-cat, a true queen, were unbecoming and made them therefore worthless. No tom would choose a she-cat who couldn’t properly represent them. In the simplest terms, they were no longer attractive. However, beyond that scars meant they had been bested by something else. Which also made them ineffective as a warrior and therefore unworthy of carrying on a bloodline. Irisdream’s ears flattened against her head at the thought, or rather her right ear and what was left of her left ear did. Everytime her ears moved, or caught the breeze, she was reminded of the terrible scars she now bore. Not only did she allow herself to suffer a blow from the mangy crow-food, but she had allowed it to horrendously scar her face. Now, no matter where she went, the first thing anycat would see would be these scars.

Her gaze then caught a familiar long-furred white body traversing through the throng of cats making their way to their new home and moving to their respective duties. Dammit! I can’t let dad see me like this! She had at least wanted to clean up before seeing her family again. She slowed her pace to match one of her clanmates’ beside her, hiding most of her body. She figured that with these grotesque scars, even her father wouldn’t recognize her face. Her heart panged painfully in her chest when her guess was proven right, and she walked smoothly right past him like a ghost. His gaze drifted over her, but not lighting up with the usual recognition. She could feel it as it traveled along the blood on her face, to her ear. But even so, she was able to walk right past him without him recognizing her.

Even though it was the outcome she hoped for, she was crestfallen. Were her scars truly that terrible? Was Pebblestorm right? Worst case scenario, this injury would impact her hearing too. What if she could no longer hunt effectively? She prided herself in her hunting abilities. If this…dog has taken that away from her…how could she ever forgive herself for failing her clan and her daughter so fiercely? A rock of dread weighed her down from her belly as she laid the prey she carefully transported to the fresh kill pile. And a new resolution filled her. Once she cleaned up and helped the clan settle, she would work extra hard to prove she has not lost her usefulness. Irisdream turned to find a secluded path out of the camp to clean herself, before a familiar presence was felt approaching her. Irisdream’s ears flattened as she turned to face her father, her name coming from his mouth filled her with a rush of mixed feelings. Part of her wanted to run to him, curled herself up beneath his fur as though she could hide from the world there. But not even a twitch or glint in her eyes betrayed this desire. Her gaze was shielded, and solemn. “The monster fell.” She spat. “Though I’m sure he’ll remember me well while he burns in hell.” She wasn’t usually this outwardly aggressive, her once relatively reserved gaze now revealed her fury. Her lips pulled back instinctively in a snarl and her claws came unsheathed.

With a startled blink, she realized she must look like a rogue right now. Even though her father is probably one of the cats here who would understand her rage the most. She relaxed her composure, then ducked her head shamefully at his concern. She didn’t want to worry him, or anycat else. “Physically? Yes.” She murmured, averting her gaze. Emotionally? Totally different story. She lifted her eyes, looking at her father like the defeated warrior that she was. Even though the beast had been slain, she still didn’t feel like she had won. “I need to clean up.” She meowed, knowing Blizzardoak would understand what she meant. I can’t let Wavebreaker or Kitepaw see me like this. It was the last thing she thought she could tolerate right now. “Dusklion said there’s a stream nearby. I need to find it.” She added, leaving the unspoken invitation hanging in the air between them.

[ @Quietheart - Blizzardoak]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:14 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 4 | Purrks: None |
Primrosekit wasn't sure where or what was happening. Another new home? Did they move every few moons? He missed the mountains with his mama and siblings and his real home because everything had been okay then. They had Fadingsun and Dusklion and the other Meddie cats. He had Adderkind and his family but not everything was beyond confusing and he wasn't sure what to do with himself. He knew that Stormkit was back but every time Primrosekit found something distracting him or losing track of his location preventing them from actually reuniting. At first, Primrosekit had thought that his entire family returned but he was soon to realize it was only Stormkit. "Stormkit!? Stormkit!" The kitten cried out for his siblings among the cats moving all around him. Where was Stormkit?? He didn't get lost again, did he? Did someone find him and help him get to their third new home? Should Primrosekit find someone and try and go back to look for him?
[ @Lightningpaw666 ]
[ This is awful but its fine :sobs: ]
Stormkit had been grabbed by a warrior to be dragged to the new home however Stormkit would be seeming to not know why he was being moved again which made him squeak and mew helplessly as he swung to and fro. Eventually though his blue orbs spotted his Sibling seeming upset Stormkit would head straight for Primrosekit as soon as he was put down in an attempt to calm his brother. Stormkit would purr and rub his head against Primrosekits chin trying to calm him. @Dolomedes (It's fine Stormkit is a Therapy Kitty.)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:42 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost arrived at RiverClan's new camp with no more than a dull ache in her paws. Anything she might have helped transport had been quite taken care of, so instead she'd let herself meander through the ranks, trying to help make sure no cat fell behind. She took care especially to make sure the kits were all accounted for — it was never until they needed to be that she realized just how many they were. She supposed that could be because they were always hidden safely away in a nursery — and of course, they were all so small...

And now, here they all were. Blackfrost paused to take a good long look at their new camp, listening with one ear to Dusklion's words. There was strong potential here — the walls towering over a good three quarters like a sentry would serve as the best kind of defense. They eliminated almost any danger of cats or kits falling from the cliffs, too. All they needed was some kind of barrier for the open side, but that could be taken care of some other time.

At the moment, Blackfrost was hardly phased by the long journey and had no wounds to speak of. Per Dusklion's orders, she took the cue to look for anything that needed doing. Several cats took ready charge at the open invite to deal with the nursery and the elder's den, and each of the Lionhearts that had been assigned did very well with collecting crews and getting them going.

She hardly dared hope, after how thoroughly Fadingstar had let them down, but Blackfrost let herself believe that maybe, just maybe, this was finally the start of a new, better era for RiverClan.

[ open to being dragged along to help anywhere ]
Old September 22nd, 2024, 05:49 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

"ok." he mewed as he walked off. He didn't want to get his leg checked out but he had no choice.
@taillow
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:09 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Busy

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
The Collector

Mintkit gazed around the new camp curiously. Now that the initial shock was gone, she wanted to explore it fully. She padded to the tiny stream and experimentally dabbed a paw in it. She squeaked in delight when it made a small splash.

---

open!

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:14 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

nectardrip
he/him// 28 moons // rc warrior

---

He knew that voice anywhere... After having arrived back in camp he took it upon himself to set up the new fresh-kill pile with what he was carrying. Whether or not those that had also decided to transport prey followed his lead didn't really matter to him. However when he's chided and prodded at, he forces back a groan, glancing to the molly through the corners of mismatched eyes.

"I suppose I could offer you the time of day if it's for something like that."

Even if his tone was flat, he too was joking around. They had known each other long enough at this point that she would definitely understand that there wasn't too serious of an air about his words. Glancing about camp, he eyes willing victims for their cause, settling upon Blackfrost. That one didn't look like she was doing anything important.

"You there." He calls out to her. "Come with us to gather moss for the Elders' Den. Or don't. But don't say an opportunity didn't present itself to you when Dusklion returns."

weepingwind | @iliri // blackfrost | @lark.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw listened quietly to her mentor before offering a warm smile. She touched her nose to Swanberry’s affectionately. “Please don’t feel bad. I don’t have any regrets with you being my mentor!” She purred, making sure that Swanberry could see that she truly meant what she said. “Dusklion will probably reassign me for the rest of my training. But I don’t regret you having been my mentor to start with. Even if we didn’t get a lot of time together, I still…” She shuffled her paws bashfully. “I still consider you my treasured mentor!” She meowed, smiling.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Swanberry]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop