Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 07:51 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:50 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:41 PM

Old September 14th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: New Life [p]

The kit struggled and didnt stop mewing when she wasnt with her mother. Skykit stopped wiggling when she felt her mother's warmth. She purred slightly. @Moonraven @/everyone else

(I also plan for skykits markings to grow a bit darker when she's older.)

Last edited by Blossom Cry; September 14th, 2024 at 10:00 PM.
Old September 14th, 2024, 10:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

No! She wasn't done yet! The tiny being felt herself being torn away from the spot she worked so hard to get to, and now everything felt cold again. She didn't know why, but she knew that she needed to return to that scent as quickly as possible. She squirmed and struggled, mewling in a shrill voice. She could feel something warm and fluffy wrapped around her and...others? Other squirming loud mewling things.

She didn't like this, being moved around against her will like this. The uselessness of it, she didn't know what was going on and she didn't like it. But then finally, she was reunited with softness under her. And the warm scent that drew her in before was closer again. The newly named Jasminekit squirmed forward until she found another the teats she got the milk from. Using her tiny paws to knead at soft warm thing in her paws, she continued to suckle milk.

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong], et al.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 16th, 2024, 03:37 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

The familiar scent and warmth suddenly vanished in mere moments, reflecting the fleetingness of comfort that is life yet to come. Falconkit, letting out hushed chirps and squeaks, thrashed his plump frame and flailed his limbs furiously. And then, a sudden replacement for the warmth but this one was different. Different scent, different heartbeat. The newborn kit's tiny protests continued, squirming in fear from the strangeness of this foreign incubator. Breathing in quick, strong successions, Flaconkit's grey and cream colored fur rose and fell with every breath as his black tipped tail twitched slightly in agitation.

And because time was so subjective to such a young entity, in what felt like another mere moments, the creator was back. The familiar warmth, scent, heartbeat, down to the rhythm and cadence of the purrs. Falconkit suddenly relaxed as he leaned into the pillowy fur of Leopardsong's pelt as his voracious mouth searched for milk. His silent tantrum was over once the second milk had entered his belly. And from all the movement, hustle and bustle, the squirming of his siblings, and Leopardsong's return and reclamation of her litter, Flaconkit found himself pressed close to his youngest, tiniest sibling who was as white as snow. His sensitive body felt her tiny and labored coughs. And in that moment, whether it was fate, or simply Falconkit's nature, he'd be a protector for his siblings and stay particularly by Magnoliakit's side until the very end.

@Moonraven
@iliri
et all others <3
Old September 21st, 2024, 06:58 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Skykit scrambled. The tiny kit rolled away from her mother. She didn't feel any warmth at first, but something stopped her body. She felt another cats paws. Skykit missed her mother, but this was nice. Those paws brought in a new smell. A smell that she didn't know. The kit didn't really know any smells though. It smelled of wet moss and daisies. (Talked to @ChaosBringer. And they said it was okay to post this.)

Last edited by Blossom Cry; September 21st, 2024 at 09:46 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:44 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

magnoliakit
medium-furred, small, snow-white albino with very pale, blind blue eyes
active purrks: n/a
she/her | windclan kit | 0 moons

The newly named Magnoliakit barely had a sense of the world yet—everything was a blur of warmth, muffled sounds, and the soft pressure of her mother’s soft fur surrounding her—alongside the wet, slimy bodies of her littermates. She was still wet from birth, her tiny body trembling as she instinctively pressed against the familiar scent of her mother’s milk, though her eyes were tightly shut. The world was overwhelming, a strange mix of sensations she couldn’t yet understand at a young age, and her body felt fragile, too new to navigate the brittle cold air around her. But then, without warning, she felt herself lifted from the comfort of her mother’s side. A soft, yet loud mewl escaped her, a tiny, feeble sound as she was plucked away from the warmth that had been her entire existence. The sudden coolness of the air wrapped around her like an unfamiliar breeze, making her instinctively curl up, searching for the warmth she had just lost. Her small limbs flailed weakly, too uncoordinated to find anything to cling to. She didn’t understand what was happening, only that the softness and comfort were gone, and the chill of the world outside her mother’s fur was too much for her tender, sensitive skin. Her little body shivered, her mouth opening in another mew of protest, though she lacked the strength to do much more. The new world was still strange, confusing, and distant, but every instinct told her to return to the safety she’d just been pulled from.

The youngest of the litter let out a gurgled cry once more, her small moment of terror ending as she was now again near her mother. The warmth she had longed for returned, soothing her tiny, trembling body. She instinctively nestled into the soft, pillowy fur of her mother’s belly, her faint, pitiful mewls quieting as she felt the familiar pulse of her heartbeat. Her small form pressed against her dark-furred brother, who was much bigger and stronger than her. Yet, even if she hadn't known it yet, he radiated a sense of comfort and safety to her. He would grow up to be her protector, and she would look up to her big brother as if he would be the one that she would depend on entirely.

@twizzypaw @Moonraven @/everyone else [ <3 ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; September 21st, 2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:39 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive listened quietly as his adoptive mother named her new kits, his new siblings. Skykit, Falconkit, Jasminekit, Magnoliakit, and Lilykit. He nodded at Leopardsong's question, his tail twitching softly. The orange tom didn't feel he could speak, he was too overwhelmed with love.

Magnoliakit had screamed, but that was normal. Most kits screamed and mewed and shrieked after and when they were born. What wasn't normal, was little Skykit rolled away from her mother and stopped as she bumped against his paws. What in Starclan... He stared down at his new sister, bending his head down to lick at Skykit's small body. Whisperinghive's usual blank, dull green eyes were filled with warmth and sibling love for the kit. He gently grabbed her scruff and set her gently back with her mother. Kits needed to be with their mother for a while, not with him.

@Blossom Cry @Moonraven

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page