Old September 21st, 2024, 03:14 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

[ @Hushfalls ]

Slugpaw
~*~
Her ears perked up as she heard Goldenkit-er-Wheatpaw's name. She remembered that little yellow tom! They had played together in the nursery. What had they done? Explored the whole camp? That had been so fun! Images of rolling in flowers and running around came flooding back to her. She bounced to her paws. Now he was an apprentice too? And right as they would be able to explore! "Wheatpaw Wheatpaw! Congratulations!" She bounced over to him, purring. "You're an apprentice now! Just like ME! We're gonna be the bestest apprentices ever! What do you want to learn first? All I know is a hunter's crouch. Do you think we can get our mentors to take us exploring? I want to see everything!" She could hardly contain her excitement as she grinned down at her old friend. He was so tiny and cute! It was strange to the white calico that Goldenkit was Wheatpaw now. Has it really been a moon? I haven't done much have I? A strange sense of shame prickled under her pelt, but she hid it behind her wide smile. There was no point in ruining Gold-Wheatpaw's special day.

Dogchase Duck
Old September 21st, 2024, 06:04 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Echopaw (99/100)

Echopaw smiled, glad to hear Bumblestar introduce her to the clan. She also congratulated Risingstorm on the promotion to Hornet. "Congrats!" She called to her mentor.

@Spider. (don't mind echo here)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by gravekeeper.; September 21st, 2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 06:13 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw-He/Him
6 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue T1-Inactive

--------------------

How terrible!
The lockdown is lifted while he's sick!?

Oh, the agony!

He may have heard the meeting late, but he is distraught to hear this because he still can't go out!

A few reluctant cheers of new names came out with a hoarse voice, and Orangepaw sulked away.
If only he didn't catch this!

[SEMI-OPEN]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old September 21st, 2024, 06:40 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, green eyes and a missing hind leg -
..oops. It seemed he was a tad late. The brown tom hobbled out of the medicine den, yawning as he laid down in the back of the crowd. With... something on his mind and all the sickness, it was hard for him to focus. His green gaze zoned out for a bit, only half-listening to what his leader was saying.

[ OPEN ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; September 21st, 2024 at 06:43 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:21 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Wheatpaw
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He awkwardly touched noses with Nightwhisper. He was excited and conflicted. He honestly didn't know what to think. It felt like his tiny world was falling apart. He had to make a choice. Let it crush him or keep on going despite it. At the moment he had chosen the latter, but it was teetering on the edge. His ceremony helped. Things were finally going right for him.

After greeting Nightwhisper quickly he slipped past him. He hoped Nightwhisper wouldn't find it rude. His eyes searched the clearing for Slugpaw. He had heard her voice. His paws almost moved for themselves when recognized found her in the crowd. Maybe now his life could go back to normal. He wasn't as alone as he thought he was. His father was gone, but he still had Slugpaw. "I've finally become an apprentice!" He happily stated when he reached her. his mouth curved into a bright smile. Something he hadn't done in awhile.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Bonsai
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:25 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Willowpaw looked for her new mentor. @RainFall Wonders
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:32 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Wheatpaw
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He awkwardly touched noses with Nightwhisper. He was excited and conflicted. He honestly didn't know what to think. It felt like his tiny world was falling apart. He had to make a choice. Let it crush him or keep on going despite it. At the moment he had chosen the latter, but it was teetering on the edge. His ceremony helped. Things were finally going right for him.

After greeting Nightwhisper quickly he slipped past him. He hoped Nightwhisper wouldn't find it rude. His eyes searched the clearing for Slugpaw. He had heard her voice. His paws almost moved for themselves when recognized found her in the crowd. Maybe now his life could go back to normal. He wasn't as alone as he thought he was. His father was gone, but he still had Slugpaw. "I've finally become an apprentice!" He happily stated when he reached her. his mouth curved into a bright smile. Something he hadn't done in awhile.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Bonsai
Nightwhisper gave the apprentice a suprised looked, understanding with a gentle look as he sat down, waiting patiently for the aprentice to return after greeting Slugpaw

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:50 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

The lockdown???? Lifted???????? While Shockhoney wanted to fall over and melt into a puddle???????????? Slumping against the warrior’s den entrance, the not-so-healthy-looking warrior squinted up at the sun. She probably needed to go get checked. But that meant she’d get confined to the Medicine Den then, probably, and that sounded awful… bleh. No thank you.

Shockhoney would rather— ah crap, there was that vomiting feeling again. And this time it was NOT going away. It was not— Shockhoney leans over to retch, but nothing comes out pardon a few strands of saliva. Oh, and now she was feeling dizzy… lightheaded… when was the last time she’d eaten..? But she wasn’t hungry?

Jeez, being sick was tough. All the molly could do in the end was slump to the ground, though, too exhausted for anything fancier than being a lump. Oh look, Lumpyhive had rubbed off on her. Uh oh. Papa was right, again. Like always.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Snowpaw startled, hearing her name. She turned to face towards the speaker, and smiled. It was her mentor! Cool! Would they be training soon? She sure hoped so. Training was fun! "I think we only did that one hunting patrol in... Heron... Herondi... Uhh, I forgot what it's called!" She looked downcast for a moment, then instantly brightened back up. "Yeah! I forgot about that! Why did Bumblestar even place the restrictions? I can't go out in the territory now!" She flumped down dramatically on the ground, though her eyes were sparkling in humor. "Curse you, restrictions!" she yowled playfully.
---

@SuspiciousMindz - Sparrowpelt

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

Snowpaw's dramatics brought a whisker twitch and smile to Sparrowpelt's face. He'd chuckle softly before letting out his own dramatic sigh. "Being cooped up in the camp sure ain't fun, huh? But it's fer our safety, y'know," and just like that, Bumblestar answered her question and lifted the restrictions. "Well, look at that! Looks like we'll be gettin' your trainin' done now too! I'll bring ya out to the territory for some huntin' here soon, a'right?" Sparrowpelt promised, giving the she-cat a small nudge on the shoulder. An encouraging gesture.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:26 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
All right! Predators were dealt with! No more lockdown! Only a little lockdown. Watered down lockdown. Beachpaw could live with that. It'd been stressy thinking predators were closing in on the Clan. It'd certainly made the apprentice-age hijinks of sneaking out of camp a lot less appealing under the threat of becoming a larger animal's snack.

everything about us is going to be wonderful