Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:14 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:11 PM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:06 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:04 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:03 PM

Old September 16th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[THIS INTERACTION IS SEPARATE FROM THE PROPHECY ONE ABOVE]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw gave a curt nod as Bumblestar spoke. "Will do. Hollow can heal her all he wants, but until she makes things right with me - which I doubt she will from the looks of it - I'm denying her healing unless you or one of the other high-authority cats say I have to. Or if her life is in danger or somethin like that..." he muttered. "Thankfully not," he said in response to the leader's question. "Just pissed me off and disrespected majorly by sayin that, and then the 'i wont let my spawn around you' thing as well," he stated.

[ @dino. ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 16th, 2024, 09:03 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
68/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

"Traveling herbs?" Hollowpaw echos the question. He... doesn't know what those are. Maybe burnet for strength? Aside from that he has no other qualms. "Sure... we can do that..." A half truth. They would get one (1) herb each.

[ @dino. || @Bean || @twizzypaw || @Lightningpaw666 || @TanghuluCat ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 17th, 2024, 11:42 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw's ear swiveled as he listened in on the conversation that was going on as he gave his leader his respect. Only once he had finished his show of respect would he raise his massive head and turn to join the cats he would be travelling with. Brackenclaw had a confused look on his face trying to understand how the Medicine Cat Apprentice would know herb combinations that the Medicine Cat themselves didn't know but he wouldn't do more than look at Hollowpaw with a suspicious look before losing his suspicious look and taking on a more respectful look as he nodded towards the two younger cats. "We appreciate any help we can receive." Brackenclaw meowed with his booming dark and deep sounding voice. Brackenclaw would easily be able to pass as a villain and could probably make both Raggedear and Lavendersong wonder what Bumblestar was thinking sending them off with such a evil looking cat.

Brackenclaw however, understood not many would want to mess with a group of cats who had such a massive and mean looking cat in it's ranks. Brackenclaw wasn't the most talkative of cats either making figuring out what he was thinking difficult. Brackenclaw looked over towards the two cats he'd be traveling with his orange eyes made his stare seem very intense and intimidating and unfortunately for Brackenclaw his smile wasn't what one would call comforting. Instead he simply gave the two a nod of acknowledgement before turning back to the Medicine cats. "Well we should get those herbs and get going wouldn't you say?" Brackenclaw asked the cats gathered about. @Bean @twizzypaw @Neptune. @TanghuluCat @dino.
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
Orangeblossom has thought about this for awhile and exuded that he may as well ask. There’s no harm in asking after all. H sighed as he pulled himself up onto his paws and started his way across the clearing to Bumblestar’s den. Since Springlight’s disappearance, things have been difficult. When he lost his mom, he had his siblings, when he lost his siblings he had Springlight, but he has no one after Springlight. It was difficult to get himself out there and doing patrols, wanting to leave and being haunted by memories both in camp and out of camp. The only place that doesn’t have constant ghosts of her was the nursery. Instead he had bittersweet call backs to his siblings and life before everything happened. It was… nice.

He had raised his siblings more or less… so he had figured he wouldn’t be too bad at taking care of the kits in the nursery. He had discovered he wasn’t bad at all actually! He had taken to offering lessons left and right as kits asked and requested them. Hunting for Nettlekit, clan stuff with some of the spiderthroat litter… he cleaned up the nursery and reinforced the walls and he didn’t really mind the work. He stepped into the den. “Bumblestar.. I had a question for you that may be a bit odd. I was wondering about the requirements or uhh the possibility of me being a forever queen.” He knows the tom queens were mostly unseen but he doesn’t think that would be any sort of point behind him. Right? At least not as much as the fact that he doesn’t remember the last forever queen there has been for Thunderclan and he wasn’t sure if he was even eligible to be one regardless.
[ @dino. - Bumblestar ]
[ this isn’t late… totally ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw decided the best course of action was to bring Basilkit to Bumblestar first off the camp was on lockdown. Second off kits weren't supposed to be outside the camp alone regardless. These things made Brackenclaw feel like he needed to let Bumblestar know. After all what would happen if Basilkit was to of gotten hurt during their escapade. Brackenclaw would put the kit down in front of Bumblestar's den and let out a meow. "Bumblestar I found Basilkit running after Wolfhive trying to reach Sunkissed Creek. Despite the fact kits aren't even supposed to be out of the camp." Brackenclaw would meow his intimidating voice ringing out so his leader heard him. Brackenclaw didn't just walk into Bumblestar's den though despite being a hornet now he continued his ways of waiting for his leaders permission to go in he also wouldn't sit in her den as a way to show his respect to his leader. @Otoko (Moving this here Otoko.) @dino.
Old September 21st, 2024, 04:34 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Stars above, why was he so nervous to go ask Bumblestar a damn question? The tom contemplated even going to see Bumblestar in the first place, and was still wondering when he stepped foot in the den. "Bumblestar?" he muttered, leaning against the den wall as he normally does when he visits. "I uh,, wanted to ask you a question, if you're not too busy or anything like that, " he muttered, shuffling his paws.

[ @dino. ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream