Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:41 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:41 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:40 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:38 PM
Vinepaw's Tunneler...
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:36 PM

Old August 29th, 2024, 05:28 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
82 / 100

Primrosepaw listened intently, her emerald eyes focused on Adderstrike's every move. The techniques she described were clever and definitely worth practicing, though the risks were clear. She nodded slowly, considering the scenarios in her mind.

"I think I understand, Adderstrike," she meowed thoughtfully, her tail flicking with concentration. "It's about using their own force against them, which could be really effective if timed right. I like the idea of pulling them off balance with a bite to the leg, but it sounds like it takes a lot of strength to pull off. Do you think I should focus on building my strength first, or is it more about speed and precision with these moves?" She wanted to make sure she was fully prepared, especially with the potential risks involved.

[ @Fish - a hawk has snatched elderkit in the camp and prim freaked out lol ]
Old August 29th, 2024, 05:38 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn Adder is going to try and chase but won't beat a flying beast ToT

"I think that you should start training your strength up. It might be hard to move a very big cat if you don't have any muscles." Adderstrike mused as she thought about Thunderclan, now that clan might be easy since there were so many tripods... She was getting distracted. "Speed and precision is also equally important as well. Its good to have a good balance of everything and if you'd like I could help you exercise, though its very hard work." Adderstrike said looking to her own muscles she was building up. She started the day she became an apprentice and it was paying off.
Old August 29th, 2024, 05:41 PM

RiverClan Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
83 / 100

Primrosepaw nodded, her expression determined. "You're right. I'll definitely work on building up my strength, especially if it'll help me handle bigger opponents. I want to be able to protect our Clan as best as I can." She glanced at Adderstrike's strong frame with admiration. "I'd really appreciate your help with the exercises. I know it'll be hard work, but I'm ready for it. The balance between strength, speed, and precision makes a lot of sense—I want to be as prepared as possible for whatever comes our way."

[ @Fish - estelle´s already said that the hawk is too high up anyway, and since it was in the abandoned den, i went ahead and had her scream fadingstar´s name lol. ]

Last edited by paedyn; August 29th, 2024 at 05:41 PM.
Old August 29th, 2024, 10:49 PM

Default Re: [ p ] The adder strikes the primrose. | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw Training [ p ]

Adderstrike
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn Yeah wasn't going to make adder catch it, but she wanted to try xD

Adderstrike nodded glad at how smart Primrosepaw was. "We can start with that now or we can move on to another subject if you'd like. Have you learned how to fight in the water or any other of that good stuff." Adderstrike said as she walked over to sit down by Primrosepaw. There was so much to be trained but it wasn't like Primrosepaw couldn't just go off and ask another cat for help in learning something. Part of Adderstrike wanted to only be responsible for that, but the other part told her to be reasonable.
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:45 AM

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow

Emerald eyes blinked. ´´I´d like to start with that now, if possible,´´ She responded, her tail swaying behind her. ´´However, if you want to take a break from combat and move onto hunting, that´s fine, too.´´

[ @Fish ]
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:52 PM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

"No no, its fine." Adderstrike said before she did a few stretches to keep her muscles warm and moving. It also just felt really nice to stretch. "Let's get right to it, follow me." Adderstrike murred before she walked away from the training grounds to find the river she was trained in. It wasn't slow, but it wasn't too fast. It was a good challenge and would help get certain ideas across. Sadly she knew it was going to be colder than it was two moons ago, but what was a good chill amongst friends anyways?

With that Adderstrike turned around with a serious look on her face. "Alright Primrosepaw, I need you to know that training in water is dangerous and there is little in my control to make it safer than to warn you to be on your toes." This would probably scare the apprentice but it was also important to let the gravity of the situation set in their head. Training could be fun, but mistakes were worsen when it involved water. It took guts to be a Riverclanner that the other clans wouldn't ever realize. It also took not being a stardamn crybaby about getting wet, honestly it was pathetic and tiring to hear the other clans whine about it.

Was she going to tell the apprentice that if something went severally south that she would do everything she could to save them? No. She figured it should be obvious and leaving the air open for some tension would help make sure Primrosepaw paid attention and respect to the river fully. Or that was the hope.
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:28 AM

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
100 / 100

Primrosepaw nodded, her tail swaying behind her. She waded into the water with ease, swimming strongly. ´´Are you coming?´´ The apprentice called out to her mentor, her emerald eyes sparkling with delight.

[ @Fish - will be mentioning you in her final assessment. id like to get it done today so i can submit her warrior ceremony form. o7 ]
Old September 21st, 2024, 01:22 AM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

Adderstrike chuckled softly. It almost sounded like she was being invited to the water. How sweet. So she made sure to go to up stream and braced herself against the river's current. "Alright, now make yourself sturdy. Dig your paws into the muddy bottom, spread your legs wide, if there's roots use them to your advantage." With that Adderstrike dived down into the water. To boost herself with the rapids she kicked harshly on the bottom of the river to pick up even more speed.

Her goal was to hit into Primrosepaw and see if she could make herself sturdy in the river. Though she only went to hit into Primrosepaw's side instead of a full frontal hit. Hopefully she would stay up, and if not at least she would also get this move in her reserves for later.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:03 AM

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow [ Active ]
112 / 100

Only at once did Primrosepaw sink into her pads, keeping her balance against Adderstrike´s splashing. She let her tail flow in the direction the churning water of the river was flowing.

[ @Fish ]