Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:41 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:41 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:40 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:38 PM
Vinepaw's Tunneler...
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:36 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 10:32 PM

My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Songfeather looked towards Dusklion with disbelief in her eyes. It was no surprise that Fadingstar had left, but still. She saw the emotions written on the deputys - leaders? - face and felt her stomach turn a little. Seeing your own kin leave the Clan… or is that even what happened? Songfeather narrowed her eyes and started to think. What if Fadingstar didn't just leave? But as soon as the thought came up, the blue and green eyed cat shut it down. She didn't want to think that way. She tried to focus on Dusklions orders instead and looked around the camp. Cats immediatly started to move around, helping with the kits and freshkill. Songfeather stood up, tail slightly waving from one side to the other. Where was her help needed?
At least they would return to their territory, and at that thought, the she cat felt a little more enthusiastic. Slowly she started to walk towards Dusklion and the others, still looking around in case someone needed help with anything.
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:44 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

covepaw

APPRENTICE | Male | 11 moons

"Can you feel it? The ocean has a profound healing energy."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw didn't feel helpless--he didn't quite know how to describe the feeling. But he no longer felt secure, turning to the only cat that somewhat resembled a higher-up to him. Some cat that he respected and had a deep appreciation for.

"Seabreeze-"

He started before realizing Seabreeze was addressing a group of cats. Cats he'd never even seen before. His breath quickened, though he concealed it better on the outside. He didn't have anyone to talk to, to ask what just happened. He needed to help collect prey--he needed to help Seabreeze. After all, if Covepaw was not to help, what use was he anyways?

"alright"

His reply was dull and lifeless, a short-stop of dead chaos lingering in the blues of his eyes. Like dark clouds over a raging sea. There was no calm waves for miles, as far as his eyes could see. No sun briefing through the clouds to assure an ending to that tsunami.

Covepaw had taken too long to realize his paws hadn't moved an inch. Stuck in cement blocks, he urged them forward but his muscles tensed and declined the movement. Great, now he couldn't even control his own body. He wanted to break down, fall to the ground and just cry. Cry about everything that'd gone wrong, everything that'd wronged him, but instead he was forced to sit there, embarrassing himself. He looked like a startled squirrel mid-climb up a tree. The simple image of that made his face flush, huffing angrily as he urged himself again to move. Nothing, he begged himself to, tried forcing it, but his body willed not. The verdict; negative, and as his blue pools store at Seabreeze for a word of guidance or help, he looked back at the ground.

Geez, was he really this useless? He couldn't make himself move, though he was in perfect health to do so. Stupid, Covepaw muttered under his breath, tail twitching as he looked back at Seabreeze.

"What should I do?"

It was more a rhetorical than an actual question. But his tone indicated he wanted an answer, his mind racking on not about his situation but what he would do without purpose. Right now, he couldn't move, not because he didn't want to, but because his legs physically rejected it. And that simple, unpleasant thought sickened him so. Not was the question about the cement slowly creeping up his legs, rather for everything and nothing all the same. He wanted to know how he should deal with knowing Splashgaze won't be back at camp, knowing he'll walk right through where she was murdered. Covepaw wanted to know what he should think about Fadingstar-sun running off. What he should do about this sinking feeling--though no matter how hard he tried he'd never say the words aloud. Only confused, implied questions that made no sense if he tried to explain the true intention of something so innocent and lazily thrown out at every turn.

What should I do? The words echoed through his brain. What should he do? What he was told, go get prey, get out of the cement blocks at his paws.

But no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@nyme - Salamander | @Quietheart - Wave | @ophelia - Beast | @Dolomedes - Seab

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!

Last edited by rubberRatroom; September 20th, 2024 at 10:49 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 12:01 AM

Bump Policy: anytime, anywhere
My Mood: Yeehaw

Saltcurrent hadn't gone too far from the camp. He just... needed some space to breath. To shake off the crawling anxiety that festered under his pelt. It didn't feel like he was gone too long; at and, it felt like he missed something huge.

The temporary camp was sullen. Most cats were silently gathering their things or sharing sparse words. Occasionally, a louder voice would boom from the crowd, typically one of the louder ones at the meeting Fadingstar had called. All in all: the clan looked to move with something dragging them down.

Saltcurrent didn't want to thing much about the situation. It hurt his head. He tried so hard to not think of what was happening now, what will happen in the future, what happened in the past. He tried so hard to not think. Instead, the tom opted to force his mind into numbness and follow the crowd.
Old September 21st, 2024, 03:23 AM
⋆⁺₊ ⊹the pure one

Status: ✧・゚: her innocent, gorgeous eyes lit up in the moonlight.
Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much
My Mood: Mysterious

3ECA755B-19B4-417C-A9CF-7D7DCDEC6A5B.jpg

FAWNKIT {} OPEN!
{}she/her | open for interactions | 4 moons | @taillow

Fawnkit stared at the deputy, confusion pulsing through her paws.
We were..moving?
She mumbled under her breath, a few confused mews hid her fear.She gulped, shaking up to her paws.
We were..moving.After all these changes.
She didn’t know what to do, and hid quietly behind a few felines.

http://http://
Old September 21st, 2024, 04:02 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

══════════════
Sunsetgleam
RC Warrior. They/Them. 15 Moons
Mind Reader | Herbal Knowledge T2 | Rapid Recovery | Bewitched

"Harrowing, searching through the ever expanding darkness"
[ @taillow ]

[Enjoy this post I made on my phone for like 20 something minutes :sweats: wanted to get this out. You can just read the last paragraph since Sunset’s only interacting w/Dusk in that one]
══════════════
Sunsetgleam watched Dusklion come back, without her brother in sight. And she even confirmed it. Fadingstar if dead. It reminded them of a certain someone. Losing a close sibling. In one way or another. Maybe they were more similar towards Dusklion than they had thought, but they weren’t going to say that outright. It was a feeling that they already felt for themselves, albeit their lost was moons ago and at least they could move on from it when apprenticeship started. This one was in a far greater scale. With more impact. Towards Dusklion and the clan as a whole. Fadingstar had already been lost for a while now, if any of the shouts and arguments Waterlily and a bunch of other cats made was something to note.

They paused, feeling the beating in their chess to increase ever so slightly again, hearing echoing whispers. It felt like someone was whispering something right behind them. But when they turn their head, there was nothing there. They felt a familiar eerie presence nearby. They turned their head to the side, scanning the den as everyone else got ready to leave. the tabby swatted their gaze back to where they had seen the same blurry presence they had seen back when they went to the gathering. Breath. They can’t just have a panic attack in the middle of the move. After blinking a few times, it came to them that there was nothing there. If anyone had seen their reaction they’d probably think they were insane. But..they might as well be at this point. They can shake off the thought now, but they’ll have to confront it someday. For now, the sigh. Both in exhaustion and in relief that they haven’t gone fully insane yet

They moved closer to the prey pile, grabbing the first thing they saw. What seems like some sort of bird. They gently picked it up with their jaw as they moved towards where the deputy..leader..? Towards where the soon-to-be-leader was standing. They could only hope Dusklion would make for a great leader. She has certainly been a good deputy if they move...Fallownose out of the picture for a bit. They hadn’t expected Fadingstar to die so soon before the clan moved to their new camp. But deep down..they knew it was bound to happen someday, most likely by the claws of their own clanmate or maybe even something else. He may have been a bad leader, but every cat’s lives are worth something and shouldn’t just be left for death to claim.

As they waited for Dusklion to start moving, they gazed at the wound on their leg. It was healing just quick enough and at least they had the luck of it not getting infected. It was obviously recent and it still hurts but they could still walk. That by itself was good enough for them. Why do they get scars on their legs and not anywhere else on the body? It’s nothing but a coincidence. An odd one. They looked at Dusklion’s face again; they opened their mouth, a wanting to say something. But what that thing is they can’t figure out. "Dusklion..are you sure you’ll be fine? I know you’re going through a lot... I don’t have much reason to doubt you’ll do great as a leader though". Their voice was slightly muffled at the bird they were carrying, but they managed sort of. They There was no use of asking her if she was alright or not. The answer is right in front of the. A few moons back they..would’ve told her that they wanted to help her. But they doubt they were even qualified anymore. If anything, they knew Dusklion had a lot of other cats with her that would gladly help her if she needed it.. If she actually wanted help anyway

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 03:04 AM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:39 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish would hate to leave things off sour between herself and Redmire, but the molly had simply ignored her explanation. Oh, well, that was fine. The Ace of Spades had been watching the sky from the entrance of the den, dandelion hues cast upward and chin tilted to the sky. Her tail remained curled around her mismatched paws, and yet there was a pit in her stomach and a feeling that her view of the luscious blue above would soon be distorted by her own mistakes. No, no, she wasn’t completely wrong. She had corrected herself, and Redmire hadn’t cared. It was fine. Oh, wait~ no, it wasn’t fine. Dusklion had entered the den and immediately Goldfish pricked her ears and offered her a nod and smile as she went past. There was darkness in her expression, and the lionheart tensed up immediately. Then she spoke. Fadingstar.. wasn’t coming back? Was he.. he.. dead…? Alas, the sky was distorted now. She was stunned. Uncertain. Breathless. They were.. they were moving camps. All right. The tortoiseshell rose to her paws and shifted her stature slightly as she came to the gathering of cats, searching for kittens. AHA! There was one. Fawnkit, yes. Goldfish stooped down to look at the small cat.

“Hello there, kiddo. It’s a bit of a walk, so I hope you like badger-back rides.” She purred lightly, grasping the kits scruff in her jaws and placing her dutifully on her spine for a fun little ride. Oh, there was Sedgeflake. Right there. Okay, time to do some sort of an apology. Or something. Swallowing the lump in her throat, The Ace of Spades approached the tomcat with an awkward smile. “Yeah, yeah, I know I fricked up with Redmire earlier, I used my words wrong and things just sort of went wild from there, I guess. But I hope you’ll give me another shot. When I find her, I’ll be apologizing to Redmire as well. My actions won’t be repeated. I think we all got off on the wrong paw, heh. I want the best for Riverclan, and honestly? Fadingstar leaving was a step in the right direction, Dusklion will be a fine leader. Anyways, back to what I want to talk to you for. I need a cat to help me look around and make sure all kits are properly accounted for. You seem good enough for the job.” She flicked her tail to signal that there was still a kitten on her back, who didn’t need to hear the conversation she wished to have. Later, perhaps. Later. Goldfish gave him a tiny nod, and her smile grew a bit. Now she appeared more relaxed after having her words out. The scarred feline was no suck-up, but she could tell when she messed up and needed to apologize for her actions. Perhaps Sedgeflake would be willing to start off fresh. With any luck.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 21st, 2024 at 07:29 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:08 AM
⋆⁺₊ ⊹the pure one

Status: ✧・゚: her innocent, gorgeous eyes lit up in the moonlight.
Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much

she hid all her sorrows with a innocent look
BD8C2EC5-56FE-4626-8E63-D48D94BF6E3B.jpg
FAWNKIT — she/her — 4 moons
@Blaaze

Fawnkit yipped, one in fear but another quietly.She calmed down, before clinging with her claws onto Goldfish’s dappled back.A startled mew escaped her tight mouth as she watched the heights.They approached another feline, but Fawnkit was staring into the distance...somehow glancing at a little jay in the prey pile. Badger rides were fun, but this was her first. She had seen other kits get badger rides, but never participated in them. She swiped a paw over her floppy ear, wobbling as she did it.Maybe she shouldn’t have stolen that woodmice, because oh STARCLAN did it make her stomach HURT.She wondered if it was from the badger ride , or her prey. But quickly shook it off, as she warily sat upon the ‘cool warrior’.

http://http://
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:25 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤

Goldfish would hate to leave things off sour between herself and Redmire, but the molly had simply ignored her explanation. Oh, well, that was fine. The Ace of Spades had been watching the sky from the entrance of the den, dandelion hues cast upward and chin tilted to the sky. Her tail remained curled around her mismatched paws, and yet there was a pit in her stomach and a feeling that her view of the luscious blue above would soon be distorted by her own mistakes. No, no, she wasn’t completely wrong. She had corrected herself, and Redmire hadn’t cared. It was fine. Oh, wait~ no, it wasn’t fine. Dusklion had entered the den and immediately Goldfish pricked her ears and offered her a nod and smile as she went past. There was darkness in her expression, and the lionheart tensed up immediately. Then she spoke. Fadingstar.. wasn’t coming back? Was he.. he.. dead…? Alas, the sky was distorted now. She was stunned. Uncertain. Breathless. They were.. they were moving camps. All right. The tortoiseshell rose to her paws and shifted her stature slightly as she came to the gathering of cats, searching for kittens. AHA! There was one. Fawnkit, yes. Goldfish stooped down to look at the small cat.

“Hello there, kiddo. It’s a bit of a walk, so I hope you like badger-back rides.” She purred lightly, grasping the kits scruff in her jaws and placing her dutifully on her spine for a fun little ride. Oh, there was Sedgeflake. Right there. Okay, time to do some sort of an apology. Or something. Swallowing the lump in her throat, The Ace of Spades approached the tomcat with an awkward smile. “Yeah, yeah, I know I fricked up with Redmire earlier, I used my words wrong and things just sort of went wild from there, I guess. But I hope you’ll give me another shot. When I find her, I’ll be apologizing to Redmire as well. My actions won’t be repeated. I think we all got off on the wrong paw, heh. I want the best for Riverclan, and honestly? Fadingstar leaving was a step in the right direction, Dusklion will be a fine leader. Anyways, back to what I want to talk to you for. I need a cat to help me look around and make sure all kits are properly accounted for. You seem good enough for the job.” She flicked her tail to signal that there was still a kitten on her back, who didn’t need to hear the conversation she wished to have. Later, perhaps. Later. Goldfish gave him a tiny nod, and her smile grew a bit. Now she appeared more relaxed after having her words out. The scarred feline was no suck-up, but she could tell when she messed up and needed to apologize for her actions. Perhaps Sedgeflake would be willing to start off fresh. With any luck.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Marigoldpaw was starting to wonder if her life was just becoming an oddly timed gameshow. She lay, groggily in her den after an unsuccessful dream visit. Stars, why was it so hard? Her bones felt as though they were as hard at rock, weighing her down like chains. Moving? Fadingstar... Gone? Marigoldpaw sighed. That made three leaders in her lifetime. Okay, no time to dwell, she needed to find Goldfish and then she'd be able to properly gather her thoughts, and once they reached new camp, perhaps Marigoldpaw could talk to Aspenpaw a bit more. It had been awhile since they actually had a full on conversation and she was starting to miss him.

After a few tries, Marigoldpaw successfully pushed herself up by her thin and wobbling paws, her teeth clenched in effort. She squinted in the sunlight, her curled ears pinning back. It was like she was sick all over again except the nausea was emotional. She wondered where Jayfrost was, wondered if when they got to the new camp she'd be able to talk with him as well.

Sooner or later, hazle eyes landed on the muscular build of her mentor. A natural smile slid across her maw. Ah, so she was here! Great!

The young she-cat broke into a trot as she caught up with her friend. "Speckles! Urm, hello! They uh said to stay close, so um, here I am!" Her words were cut short however when she realized that Goldfish was conversing with another cat, one she didn't recognize. The she-cat blinked in curiosity before offering the mystery tom a wide and friendly smile along with a wave of her tail. She didn't know half the cats in her clan, perhaps this was a good place to start.

Oh, kits? "Can I help?" The smaller cat chirped, her eyes widening at the thought of being helpful. She hadn't ever carried a kit before, but they'd probably be really squirmy meaning that she'd have to be careful. Ehhh... Well, she was careful enough. A tad bit clumsy but not a total concussion case.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:08 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!

TINYTOAD
THE LOST MOTHER

The She Got Up From Her Spot, Tail Flowing Out Behind Her. The Lost Mother Dighed, Picking Up A Few Of Her Feathers And Looking Around, Waiting To Go.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old September 21st, 2024, 01:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤

Then Goldfish approached, and he half-eyed her from the side. He didn't really get why she'd try to apologize now of all times - but more importantly, the hell kind of sorry was this? "Do you even understand where you went wrong, or are you just tryna word vomit at me in the hopes of soothing things over?"

To him, it just seemed like she had no idea what she was apologizing for - which was very befitting of one of Fadingstar's chosen. "You DELIBERATELY ignored a warrior threatening an apprentice and targeted the one cat who intervened instead! This is what's wrong with you and Fadingstar's cronies - you only see what you want, you don't give a damn unless you're held accountable for your behavior!" His tail swished angrily. "Had Strongstorm clawed Grimpaw I doubt you would've noticed with how you didn't even listen to Redmire. Are you even listening to me now, or is this just gonna go in one ear out the other?"

Like yeah, accidents happened. Mistakes could be made. How the hell did she screw this up so badly - and at minimum not think about why it was an issue? "For someone who claims to want RiverClan to succeed, you going after cats who didn't do anything wrong and acting like it's a small whoopsie ain't showing it. Get your head out of your ass, actually take a second to think about what the hell you did, and then go apologize to Redmire. 'Cause if you go up to her like you did me and give her that dungy apology you won't be walking away with ears."

Sedgeflake glanced at the kit but truthfully, if Fawnkit was listening this wasn't a bad lesson to overhear: how not to suck at saying sorry. He expected more from Lionhearts and hopefully the kiddo would too, in time. [ @fawn_ ]

"C'mon, use your mouth for something better than what you just spewed at me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Swiftit
{A White Molly with gray splotches and brown eyes}

She grabbed a moss ball. It was the only thing she really had. Her heart pounded nervously. She didn’t know what was going on, but Dusklion’s tone made her nervous. For the first time she could remember she didn’t want to play a game she just wanted a home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by v4mp6re_b1t3 View Post
Patchkit ★ Agender - They/Them (Amab)★ Riverclan Kit ★ 3 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions! - Post: [2-?]

Patchkit didn't understand what was happening but could tell there was sadness spreading amoung the clan. They looked around, wondering if they could help in any way. They went to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a small mouse since everything else would have been too heavy for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Stormkit would seem to be unable to really understand as he saw the cats around him begin moving in a sense of urgency there were also cats who seemed to be shocked or something. Stormkit couldn't quite understand any of it not being able to hear anything and all. The grey kit simply just continued playing with a moss ball. He didn't know they were leaving the den. A queen would likely need to grab Stormkit as he didn't know to leave and would likely just be left behind like he did previously in the mountains before finding his way back to his Brother Primrosekit. @Dolomedes (I figured this might be the last chance for Primrose to see that Stormkit had returned to him.)
There were three kits on the Radar for collection, at least as of right now. Sedgeflake approached the trio, forcing his fur to lie back from when he'd gone off at Goldfish. "Patchkit, Swiftkit! Hop on my back and hold on." As he spoke, he lowered himself into a loaf so the kids could clamber aboard easier. He didn't know the distance, but with the kiddos carrying stuff it'd probably be easier for everyone involved if they just badger-rode to the next place. He flicked his ears in Stormkit's direction, glancing at Goldfish. "You wanna grab him?"

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; September 21st, 2024 at 02:08 PM.