Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by val
Today 06:29 PM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:22 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 08:19 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default A Dragon That Spits Fire, Is Still A Killer [P]

DRAGON
THE ADDER
"Strike Faster Than The Snake, Ad You Shall Live."

The Tall, Tortishell Moved Away From The Twolegs' Den Clusters With Newfound Speed And Freedom. The Giant Tom Ran Across Feild, Plane Of Grass, Clearing, And Through Ever Puddle He Could. Good Stars, He Missed The Wild! The Half Blind Tortishell Began To Walk As The Sun Slowly Lay To Sleep, Awakening The Moon. He Found A Good Place To Rest And Found Some Moss For Bedding. The Old Twoleg Structure Was Much Like His Old One, But More Run Down. He Slowly But Surely Made This His Home. Hed Created A Sofe Twoleg Moss Cover For The Flooring, Decoreted With Cool Feathers And Even Made Some Room In A Corner For Healing Herbs! He Was Pround Of This Home, Atop A Large Hill. This, This Ill Call Dragon's Peak. He Muttered, Looking Down Over The Clearing Around Him, Tucked Away In Rough Forest.

@Shrew
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; September 20th, 2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. ||
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A Dragon That Spits Fire, Is Still A Killer [P]

---------------------------------------

Tobi poked their head out of a housefolk mini dump (Trashcan), their ears perked slightly. another cat had been through here? since when? they thought the dogs and Two-paws would've kept cats away. they glanced up at the hill, before turning their full attention to some weird-looking cat that looked like he was playin' the whole "Clan Game". She hopped out of the Mini-dump, and lazily padded over to the bottom of the hill. she looked up, part annoyed and part confused as to why any other cat would be roaming around these parts. Mrrrow? She licked her paw.
@Desert Rain Frog

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Violence isn't the answer, it's the solution!"

By Neko--oken on DA

Last edited by Shrew; September 20th, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:40 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

DRAGON
THE ADDER
"Strike Faster Than The Adder, And You Shall Live."

The Adder, As Hed Taken To Calling Himself, Heard A Noise. A Sound He Hadnt Heard In A While. A Cat. Another Cat! Oh, Stars Above! This Was Great! What An Amazing Day! He Echoed The Noise, Looking For Them. Mrrrow! He Closed His Eyes, When He Didnt See Them, And Let His Ears Do The Work. He Focused, And Thought Of The Time He Saw Twolegs Watching The Ever-Window (TV) And Saw What Was A Bat, Squeeking To Know Where Prey Was. He Tried This, Chirping A Few Times. Something Worked! He Turned His Head, Seeing Nothing. Saddening. He Turned The Other Way, Then Seeing Them. Hello! Who Are You? He Chirped, Sliding Down Dragon's Peak, Towards Them.

@Shrew
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:50 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
DRAGON
THE ADDER
"Strike Faster Than The Adder, And You Shall Live."

The Adder, As Hed Taken To Calling Himself, Heard A Noise. A Sound He Hadnt Heard In A While. A Cat. Another Cat! Oh, Stars Above! This Was Great! What An Amazing Day! He Echoed The Noise, Looking For Them. Mrrrow! He Closed His Eyes, When He Didnt See Them, And Let His Ears Do The Work. He Focused, And Thought Of The Time He Saw Twolegs Watching The Ever-Window (TV) And Saw What Was A Bat, Squeeking To Know Where Prey Was. He Tried This, Chirping A Few Times. Something Worked! He Turned His Head, Seeing Nothing. Saddening. He Turned The Other Way, Then Seeing Them. Hello! Who Are You? He Chirped, Sliding Down Dragon's Peak, Towards Them.

@Shrew

She tilted their head, stepping back a step. no trusting other cats until you KNOW they can be trusted she thought. she swished their tail, before saying, "Tobi? Why in the name of Two-Paws are you here? I didn't know any other cats were here." she said, her pelt still awfully messy from some kinda white cream (Sour cream lol) that she stepped in. She licked her paw, seeming partly bored and partly annoyed.

Dust & cookies <3
-- My kitties act different, have different opinions, and views on things, so please, if they are being rude, its just their personality that I'm putting into the post --
.・●*○❃○*●・.

By Neko--oken on DA
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:13 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post

She tilted their head, stepping back a step. no trusting other cats until you KNOW they can be trusted she thought. she swished their tail, before saying, "Tobi? Why in the name of Two-Paws are you here? I didn't know any other cats were here." she said, her pelt still awfully messy from some kinda white cream (Sour cream lol) that she stepped in. She licked her paw, seeming partly bored and partly annoyed.
DRAGON
THE ADDER
"Strike Fast As The Snake, And You Shall Live."

The Cat - Tobi - Didnt Seem Like She Wanted To Hang Out Right Now. Im Dragon. I Came From The Twoleg Area Over There, After Being Caught By Them. Why Are You Following Random Cats. Heres A Tip! It Could Be Sn Ambush, Dont Do It. He Chirped, Long Muzzle Turning Away To See What Had Made A Chirp Noise Where He Had Origionally Looked.
- Art Contest
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:10 AM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Quote:
DRAGON
THE ADDER
"Strike Fast As The Snake, And You Shall Live."

The Cat - Tobi - Didnt Seem Like She Wanted To Hang Out Right Now. Im Dragon. I Came From The Twoleg Area Over There, After Being Caught By Them. Why Are You Following Random Cats. Heres A Tip! It Could Be Sn Ambush, Dont Do It. He Chirped, Long Muzzle Turning Away To See What Had Made A Chirp Noise Where He Had Origionally Looked.
٭⊹¤.•⨳•.*☆✬ Tobi ✬☆*.•⨳•.¤⊹٭

Base by LumiKlyde on Toyhouse

✩,, Font : Century Gothic ,, Loner ,, She/They ,, Pansexual ,, Easily angered ,, British ,,✩
----------------------
★~ This character deals with trauma, and doesn't trust others easily. While reading, you may see some sentences based off of mental health. ~★

-------------------------------------

Tobi rolled their eyes, 'Who are you anyways?' she said in a part mocking and part curious tone. Random cat in the middle of nowhere? I ain't takin' any chances with this stranger. she thought, looking the strange cat up and down. 10 times bigger than me, yeah, but I could take 'im she thought, though her face was blank and almost emotionless.

Dust & cookies <3
.・●*○❃○*●・.

By Neko--oken on DA
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:21 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

[SIZE="DRAGON"][/SIZE]
THE ADDER
"Strike Faster Than The Snake, And You Shall Live."

Okay, What Was She Gettin' At? His Long Tail Lashed, Than He Flicked His Longfurred Tailtip A Few Times. I Told Ya. Im Dragon. Than He Thought For A Short Moment. But You Might Know Me As "Rattlesnake" Or "The Adder" From Certian Tales. He Spoke Lowly, Turning And Walking A Bit Towards Dragon's Peak. Ponder The Names For A Minute. If You Havent Heard 'em Than You Dont Hear Enough True Tales, One That Could Save Your Life. The Tall Tom Jumped Up Onto A Rock That Was Perched On Dragon's Peak Center Area Of The Hill.
- Art Contest
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:37 AM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Quote:
[SIZE="DRAGON"][/SIZE]
THE ADDER

Okay, What Was She Gettin' At? His Long Tail Lashed, Than He Flicked His Longfurred Tailtip A Few Times. I Told Ya. Im Dragon. Than He Thought For A Short Moment. But You Might Know Me As "Rattlesnake" Or "The Adder" From Certian Tales. He Spoke Lowly, Turning And Walking A Bit Towards Dragon's Peak. Ponder The Names For A Minute. If You Havent Heard 'em Than You Dont Hear Enough True Tales, One That Could Save Your Life. The Tall Tom Jumped Up Onto A Rock That Was Perched On Dragon's Peak Center Area Of The Hill.

✩,, Font : Century Gothic ,, Loner ,, She/They ,, Pansexual ,, Easily angered ,, British ,,✩
----------------------
★~ This character deals with trauma, and doesn't trust others easily. While reading, you may see some sentences based off of mental health. ~★

Okay. that was a bit stupid. he did just tell me his name. I remember now. but still! This tom is acting like he owns the place! she thought, annoyed. "Don't recognize any of those names, 'mate, but what are you doin' here? This place is packed with Two-Paws and Dogs. Pl-us, I do not care if you're the toughest cat alive. Imma die fightin'." she huffed, swishing her tail in annoyance. "You with anycat, 'Dragon'?" They said the toms' name mockingly, in a way. she was clearly unfazed. she hadn't even seen another cat since she traveled 2 moons from their burnt-down Two-paw house.

Dust & cookies <3
.・●*○❃○*●・.

By Neko--oken on DA

Last edited by Shrew; September 21st, 2024 at 10:37 AM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 11:48 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

DRAGON
THE ADDER

Was He With Anyone? No. Im Not. Are You, The Adder Flicked Their Tough, Like A Snake Would. Tobi? He Hissed The Name, Pressed To The Rock, Sunlight Roughly Glowing The Ends Of His Fur.

@Shrew ~ Tobi!!!
- Art Contest
Old September 21st, 2024, 01:41 PM
Wco's Local Shrew✨

Quote:
DRAGON
THE ADDER

Was He With Anyone? No. Im Not. Are You, The Adder Flicked Their Tough, Like A Snake Would. Tobi? He Hissed The Name, Pressed To The Rock, Sunlight Roughly Glowing The Ends Of His Fur.

@Shrew ~ Tobi!!!

----------------------

She paused, angrily pinning their ears. "No? Why would I be? Do I look like I'd be with anyone?" she growled, before realizing something. Caius wouldn't have wanted this ... and my two-paws.. the fire... she padded backwards, gazing up at Dragon angrily. "Go bite your own tail." they spat, before sprinting off.

Dust & cookies <3
.・●*○❃○*●・.

By Neko--oken on DA

Last edited by Shrew; September 21st, 2024 at 07:07 PM.