Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 05:45 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 6 moons
The Collector
The Stowaway Child
Eek, he’d put his foot in his mouth yet again. Shame on him, the little pipsqueak’s attempt at braveness faltered. His stubby tail vibrated rapidly, ears flattening.

”I..I’m s..s..sorry”, Cottonkit’s paws shuffled backwards. He didn’t want to be stomped on by Maggotpaw, certainly not. The youngster had a lot of learning to do, the elders weren’t boring apparently. He still wasn’t too sure on this, he certainly still believed sleeping all day seemed rather dull. Not that he was about to admit that and put a target onto his back.

”I..I’ve got t..to go”, squeaking out the words. Before turning tail and rather quickly departing to the nursery, if he had a tail it would be tucked between his legs.

[​​ @nyme ]

Old September 20th, 2024, 04:30 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit sneezed. A look of horror came upon their face before they scurried off to some unseen corner of camp.
Old September 20th, 2024, 04:49 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

oh yes, it is very nice up on this branch! egretkit's able to see over the expanse of the camp. uncle crows' attempts of bribery go in one ear and out the other as she awes at the sights. plus, she does not want to look down. then she'll get scared, and she can't have that! not when she's leader of the camp right now! speaking of, she wonders if twillystar would mind if she calls for a meeting like she does. so, taking a deep breath and opening her mouth, she prepares to yowl out for the clan to gather.

until, she hears twillystar's voice behind her. speak of the devil.

egretkit wants to protest and beg to stay up here for just a few more moments, but really, she knows better than to argue with miss twillystar of all people. "awh..." she mutters in disappointment as the leader picks her up by her scruff and promptly leaps down, placing her among the tree roots. "that was fun!" she chirps, oblivious to tension. what she is not oblivious to is the sharp look firestorm gives her, immediately looking down to avoid her sisters gaze. and her voice!! not the mom voice! firesis only uses that when she's upset!

what would papa say? well, he's put her on his back before..so is it really any different? (yes, it is.) she thinks not! still, the idea of her papa of all cats being upset (and the scolding) suddenly makes her feel very regretful. "um, um..I'm sorry, miss twillystar for causing a..dis-dorr-bunce." she sheepishly apologizes in a small voice, looking up at twilightstar. wow, that last word was really hard to pronounce!

"and you, too, firesis and uncle crows. i'm super duper sorry, I promise!" she mews, sending her older sister and uncle an apologetic look. she hopes that they won't tell papa!! which, she still doesn't quite understand what was so bad about climbing up there. clearly, though, it's wrong ..for some reason.

[ @Rani @Dark @Moonraven ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:05 PM
♡J'aime Dylan♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Blah

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 6 Moons ★ Straight
(Image By: Eidolon <3)

Mistykit padded out of the nursery and went to a sunny spot to loaf. She curl her tail around herself and she turn into a ball of fluff, relaxing in the warm sun rays.
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw laughed boisterously. "No idea!" But she didn't get much more of a word out before Bouncepaw tackled her. "Oof!" She grunted, rolling with Bouncepaw until they stopped. He had her front legs pinned down, but she then proceeded to pummel his exposed belly with her hindpaws (sheathed of course), to try and wrestle him off. She had no idea her father had joined them or that the adults were even talking about them. All her attention was focused on this little sparring/play-wrestling session.

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
[ @Crown_Sage - Bluestrike]
[ @weevil - Gorseflower]

Rabbitfur chuckled with his victory at getting a nuzzle in with Gorseflower. As if she'd ever actually be able to resist him! Rabbitfur had mastered the "begging kitten face" long ago. He nodded at Bluestrike's report on Bouncepaw. "Never doubted it! The boy is smart and tenacious!" He purred. Never taking his eyes of his kits. "Points for creativity Daffy! Good pounce my boy!" He cheered them both on happily. "Bouncepaw definitely got your smarts there, honey." He purred, touching his nose to Gorseflower's ear.

Then Rabbitfur remembered hat Bouncepaw had mentioned he was struggling. He had no intentions of revealing a conversation between father and son to anycat else, but he was relieved to hear things were getting better. "They'll be warriors before we know it." He murmured, gazing at his kits wistfully. They couldn't stay his little scraps forever could they? No matter how badly he wished they could.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:37 PM
wth is algebra

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Crowkit
Kit || He/him || 1 Moon

Crowkit was going to explode. Almost as soon as he had opened his eyes this morning - he had found a treasure. A perfect, amazing treasure that would no doubt be perfect for some trickery. Leaping from his nest, Crowkit leapt upon the treasure with a "HYA!", ensuring no other stinkies stole it from him. What was this perfect treasure you ask? A whisker. Long and silver and most definitely not belonging to a one moon kit. Probably from Firema or Papabird or... or maybe even Twillystar!! He had to show someone!!!! But who??

Egretkit had been busy with Plumkit, and Gracklekit was off doing... something!! All the big cats were off doing important big cat stuff too... leaving poor Crowkit alone with a head full of ideas. So instead of sitting around and waiting for one of his family members to entertain him, Crowkit burst out of the nursery in search of a new victim friend.

Almost immediately, baby blue eyes landed on Duskkit. Woah! So old! And so mysterious! Crowkit needed to be friends with that guy. NOW!!!!

Using his front paws, the half russet kit carefully placed the long whisker on top of his noggin; angling it so it stood straight up. HA!! It probably looked like he had a giant horn or somethin'! HAHAHHA!

"Hey! Looka dis! I gots a new whisker!!" The kitten wiggled his noggin slightly, hoping to draw a giggle out of the quiet kit. How could it not? This was HILARIOUS!

` \ Dusk ' kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him?? - Purrks: No - Post: 8 |

~ A lean tom with a brown pelt, tan markings, and yellow eyes ~

___

DuskKit's peace of mind was soon disrupted, it's like the thing popped out of thin air and started doing the most outlandish things it could think of. How could he even have time to react when it just ran up to him like that? Especially doing what it was doing-

Couldn't it have been anything other than... another kit?

It's not liked he hated other kits or something, he just didn't like the ones that were hyper. He couldn't handle the energy, couldn't process it, it overstimulated his brain to the max.

He didn't understand where all that energy was even coming from, half the time he didn't even want to get out of bed. Was something wrong with him? Or was something wrong with this kit? Maybe both? Yeah. Probably.

DuskKit was tense, looking down at the younger kit in bewilderment. His expression slowly shifting to concern as he saw just what the tom was doing.

He... he had a whisker on his head? What- what in the world?

Why- What was even the point- it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter, just answer, you look stupid right now.

"I.... see that."

He wasn't sure what the younger tom was trying to get out of this interaction, maybe nothing? Most kits didn't even care half the time.

___
Old September 20th, 2024, 09:53 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Rabbitfur? His father was here! Bouncepaw is momentarily distracted, and he only comes back to his senses as he feels Daffodilpaw wrestle him off. Her front paws were plummeling his belly, but instead of hurting, it tickled. Bouncepaw lets go, trying to suppress the giggles coming out of his throat. He fails.

Bouncepaw laughs and attempts to push Daffodilpaw from him. He wouldn't let her have the upper hand!

Tags:
@Crown_Sage @weevil (No need for response)
@Luna16 /Daffodilpaw
Old September 21st, 2024, 06:07 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Bugbumble had a ladybird sitting directly on their nose, and was trying not to scare it. Willowpelt was watching in amusement.
Old September 21st, 2024, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Wolfcry looked around for her love, Swiftleap (Cal). She noticed he had been super busy lately. She set her front paw down and winced, but ignored it. Her one eye kept a look out for Cal as she stood up and limped over to the fresh kill pile. She wondered when he was gonna ask her to be his mate.

@Red'fur
Old September 21st, 2024, 01:34 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Swiftleap ))

* He padded into the camp with prey in his jaws. He was carrying a mouse and a rabbit. He spotted Wolfcry and went to go over to her. He stopped and dropped his prey off at the prey pile. *
" Wolfcry! Hey! I was wanting to speak with you. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Splitmoon

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder