Today 09:44 AM
How do you climb again...?...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:36 AM

Old September 20th, 2024, 03:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blizzardpaw still looking in her direction asked. "What do you look like, Wildpaw?"

@FadingWhispers
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:48 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

"I have kinda a bright orange coat with dark orange markings." she mewed. @Splitmoon
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:00 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Wisppaw was enjoying his time out in the clearing, though he missed Shadowpaw. They had been sleeping in a lot and it did worry him. Shadowpaw was always awake bright in the morning type of cat and would harass him to wake up. Maybe he should tell his concerns to Mossy? A soft chuckle escaped him when he thought about how he bit the med cat while he was a kit, maybe he should do it again for the hell of it!

Then another cat caught his eyes. Wispypaw. He always wondered what his counterpart was like, of course he would be greater just because he was himself. Well its good to meet your foes anyhow so he walked over to the other apprentice. "You're Wispy aren't 'cha?" He said nonchalantly. What was it that Shadowpaw said to him often? You don't need to be my shadow. Wonder what that meant.

@Kix
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her[they/them to those she has told] + Heightened Perception [hearing, active]

Sticking to the shadows like they always did, they loafed with their eyes shut listening to the idle prattle going around. No way would this lull them into a slumber it was way too noisy to even do so. It was their little way of hearing what was new around the clan. Wispypaw was glad in a way that they couldn't see because it made some of their other senses stronger. Though oddly enough their sense of hearing seemed to be the one to stand out the most, it made everything a lot easier. Now imagine their annoyance when they could hear paw steps getting closer and closer to their spot, couldn't they just be nosey in peace? Apparently not since whoever this was coming didn't seem deterred from their current position. Nothing came from their maw just yet, no they would wait till this thing in front of them spoke before they said anything at all. "Well, gee, who else would I be?" if they were taught how to fight would kicking this cat's ass be a way to get them to go away faster? Probably not, something was telling them that wouldn't be an easy task so it looked like they were going to have to suck it up. "You smell and sound familiar, I suppose we've interacted before?" they questioned. Wispypaw couldn't put a paw on where they might've had a run-in with this other apprentice, kinda hard to remember someone when they seemed pretty insignificant to their person.

@Fish

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old September 20th, 2024, 09:29 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always

"Well..." Wisppaw nodded his head to the side. "Who do you want to be?" He said with a suave smile. Typically Wisppaw wasn't big for all this metaphorically or philosophical nonsense but for some reason that question made it just come out of him. It also made him think about his own self for a moment. Then the fellow wisp asked a lead up question. "Well I can't said I quiet remember to be honest. Probably just remember my smell from being in the same places since well.. I don't think I have to explain that to you." Wisppaw said while hoping that would be true. He seen Wispypaw here or there but this was probably the first time the two had a full conversation. A part of him wondered how many cats seen him just as another nameless face in the crowd as he saw many cats in his clan. There was just so many names and faces to remember that he just didn't try. Who did he know. Shadowpaw, Darkfall, Dawnstar and Mossy. Maybe he should remember the name of the deputy at some point too..

@Kix
Old September 21st, 2024, 12:03 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Houndkit
3 weeks old
large darker brown & lighter brown tom with thick fluffy fur

The brown kit was beginning to explore the world. Slowly, but surely. He could see clearer now, hear things but that came with the unfortunate fact everything was so very loud. He did not like the strange cats, nor the strange smells. He would watch them, sometimes. They weren't family, so he did not care. What Houndkit did care about was what he had learned was called mud.

It had rained briefly, and now in camp a patch of dirt had become mucky and soft. It squished in-between his beans, causing a fit of giggles to bubble up from him. It was so, so weird!!!! And squishy!!! Mama didn't like when he came back her den all muddy, but he didn't get why. It was less fun when it dried on his fur, but it was the same color and really his fur was so thick he didn't notice it much. Expect, no one seemed to get the mud like Houndkit did.

So, the kit laid in it - the only difference was wide, unblinking golden eyes that scanned across the camp. His ears twitching to the sounds around him. It was deep enough to hold him, almost. Like a hug, it provided compression on his tiny limbs. He learnt to keep his mouth shut though. Mud was not fun when in your mouth!!

Curiously, he spotted Grottokit — the milk THIEF!!!!! always always tried to go after HIS spot. It didn't matter if he had it first. It was Houndkit's spot. Only his — outside of home. Maybe if he introduced the other to the wonderful joys of mud they would find a,,,,,, ..uhm......... what was that word Mama used...... treaty? Yes, a perfect plan.

Houndkit heaved up a load of mud, and started to absolutely fling mud wildly at the other. Everytime he managed to hit, he likely missed five times. Who knew it was so hard to aim. Splat, splat. Splat!!!!! His brother had mostly white fur with brown markings, but he was keen to make it allll turn brown. Maybe they would look like twins. That would be silly. All the long while Houndkit giggled his ass off, looking far too pleased to mess with his older sibling.
[ @dino. ]

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by Ian; September 27th, 2024 at 08:35 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:54 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

I WILL BE MARRIED TO SILENCE
── ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ──
SWANTOOTH . 15 MOONS . SHE/HER . SHADOWCLAN
AGATHA KITTY + MIND READER

Lately, her days feel thick as mud and about as clear. This is how Swantooth generally prefers it. Routine has her on a comforting track, has every close of every day fitting seamlessly into the start of the next one. She rises, she is, she rests. No rinse; only repeat.

it is inevitable, though, that she strays off track and finds herself—eugh!—dealing with another clanmate in a capacity that is just slightly more involved than a polite head nod or a tight, wooden grin.

Swantooth stands near Tigerleaf, dropping a toad to the ground. She peers very hard at the other she-cat, trying to work through some sort of problem in her own head. She has to know whether she needs to offer this meal to Tigerleaf or not. Which means she also has to know:

"Do you have kits in you or are you just fat?"

The other warrior looks a bit plump given that they're approaching the end of greenleaf, and if Swantooth really pays her close attention she swears there's something odd about her scent, but what does Swantooth know about her clanmate's personal lives? Next to nothing.

@Splitmoon ; TIGERLEAF

gravelly waypoint
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:41 PM

Tigerleaf lifted her head up, turning to the sound of the voice. Her eyes landed on Swantooth. Did she say what I think she said? she thought. She looked away and down at her paws, not realizing she was doing that. Her mind started to race.

"Do you have kits in you or are you just fat?" kept playing in her head. if she can tell.....then all her clanmates could tell she thought. Tigerleaf started to worry, fear spread across her face. And if they all can tell, they'll start asking questions....who is the father. Oh, no what am I gonna do? Tigerleaf thought. I'll just tell her yeah....hopefully she doesn't ask....if she asks I can say Smoketail is the father.....but...no I can't do that because he likes Goldenwhiskers and they'll be mates soon enough....that also will cause problems. ENOUGH TIGERLEAF, your okay your over thinking one step at at time. TIgerleaf looked up at the she-cat finally and nodded.

"Yes I am with kits...sorry for the delay on answering your question....I'm nervous." she meowed looking away on to the cats around in the clearing. Her amber eyes held worry.

[ @nyme - Swantooth ]

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 21st, 2024 at 09:43 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:00 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

I WILL BE MARRIED TO SILENCE
── ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ──
SWANTOOTH . 15 MOONS . SHE/HER . SHADOWCLAN
AGATHA KITTY + MIND READER

Something is wrong with Tigerleaf. This much is clear to Swantooth, though she really wishes it wasn't. There's a reason she so frequently avoids her clanmates. Alas, now that she's caught on, she's not going to leave until she understands it; another inescapable habit, as ugly and tiresome as the longing for mind-numbing monotony. Swantooth nudges the toad closer to Tigerleaf and seats herself.

"Then this is for you. Eat it." She says, not minding the long pause. She'll never be one to object to silence. Discomfort practically radiates off of Tigerleaf, so Swantooth guesses this long quiet is one the other warrior is spending amidst some pretty gnarly thoughts. She doesn't envy Tigerleaf one bit. And when the she-cat finally speaks again, apologizing for her pause, offering her excuse, Swantooth only shrugs. "I know." She knows Tigerleaf's nervous. She wouldn't mind if she didn't, but she does. And naturally, she has to know,

"What has you nervous?" Tigerleaf's shooting her fearful gaze all about the clearing. Swantooth looks, too. "Are you worried about having them?" She continues. Then why look around so much? Could just be a nervous habit.

@Splitmoon ; TIGERLEAF

gravelly waypoint
Old September 21st, 2024, 10:22 PM

Tigerleaf turned back to Swantooth as the she-cat told her to eat the frog, she watched as she sat herself beside her as well. Tigerleaf nodded turning her gaze away form Swantooth and down at the frog. She looked at the slimy thing before leaning down to take a bite of the frog. Tigerleaf teared a big peace off and chewed it. But before she could swallow, Tigerleaf started to choke on it as she heard Swantooth's next question.

Once cleared her throat, she turned and looked her with wide eyes. "Oh no! I'm looking forward to having these kits." she said with a smile. Tigerleaf was trying to compose herself. "Oh um..." Tigerleaf mind started to race on a good excuse to why she was nervous. "Um...I just hope I can be a good mother!" she said giving her a heartfelt smile.

[ @nyme - Swantooth ]

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 21st, 2024 at 10:22 PM.