Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM

Old September 19th, 2024, 11:05 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan [ p ] Primrosepaw´s Final Assessment | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
101 / 100

This was it.

This was the day of her assessment.

This was the day that would decide her fate to become a warrior of RiverClan.

Primrosepaw´s emerald eyes fluttered closed for a moment, the wind ruffling her fur ever so slightly. She opened her eyes and turned to Adderstrike. ´´Alright, I´m ready,´´ The apprentice meowed, stretching each leg in turn. She flexed her claws, ready to get to hunting.

[ @Fish / @taillow ]

Last edited by Rose; September 19th, 2024 at 11:43 AM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: [ p ] Primrosepaw´s Final Assessment | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”
@paedym sorry didn't see you wanting to do this quickly!

Adderstrike was a tad nervous for this day. She was going to have to make sure all the training had come to fruition, that Primrosepaw would be able to protect herself from dangers. Thought greater than the worry was excitement for Primrosepaw to get her warrior's name.

Adderstrike nodded her head. "Show me your skill in hunting." She said in a formal and neutral voice. She didn't want her excitement to throw off Primrosepaw's mental.
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:02 AM

Default Re: [ p ] Primrosepaw´s Final Assessment | Adderstrike + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
106 / 100

With a nod, Primrosepaw opened her jaws slightly to taste the air. A familiar scent hit the roof of her mouth at once. Squirrel.

Without hesitation, the apprentice´s ears perked up and her head whipped around in the direction of her quarry. The squirrel was nibbling on an acorn near the roots of a willow tree.

Crouching, Primrosepaw got in position, making sure that the squirrel´s scent was flowing towards her and not the other way around. The mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat´s emerald eyes narrowed down to slits as she waited for the perfect moment to strike.

And......now!

[ Ultimate Predator has been activated. ]

Primrosepaw cleared the undergrowth easily, landing square on the squirrel. The apprentice nipped its neck before it could let out a squeal of terror, her white forepaw pinning her prey to the ground by the tail. The squirrel went limp between her jaws.

[ + 1 Squirrel ]

Picking up the squirrel, Primrosepaw emerged back into the glade in front of Adderstrike, setting down her catch. Her kill had been swift and clean, her timing perfect. ´´How was that?´´

[ @Fish ]
Old September 20th, 2024, 04:51 PM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

Adderstrike watched from afar to not mess up the hunt. She was proud of how perfect it seemed like her form was. A great crouch, stealthy purposeful paw placement and keeping aware of how the wind was moving. A proud murr escaped from her. She didn't think she was the sentimental type but it almost brought a tear to her eye when Primrosepaw took down the squirrel.

"Great job Primrosepaw, though I wasn't here for when you learned to catch a fish but it is an important part of our diet when snow makes all the other prey hide away. Catch me a fish then we can move on to see your battle prowess." Adderstrike said formally, but couldn't help to purr a little when she compliment Primrosepaw's catch.

A part of the warrior wondered if she should have made the attack a surprise one to see how Primrosepaw would act on her feet. She brewed on this thought while watching Primrosepaw go to get the fish, Adderstrike still had time to surprise her if she wanted to.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:00 AM

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
111 / 100

Primrosepaw felt a purr rise in her throat at Adderstrike´s praise. With a nod, the apprentice narrowed her emerald gaze and turned towards the river.

[ Ultimate Predator and Go with the Flow have been activated. ]

The apprentice waded into the churning waters, swimming strongly. This would have been a time when one of RiverClan´s weaker warriors would have struggled, but not for Primrosepaw.

Spotting a flash of silver beneath the murky waters, Primrosepaw dived beneath (avoiding a potential mock attack from Adderstrike, if her mentor decided to go through with it), resurfacing a moment later with a plump, shiny carp between her jaws. She slid out of the river and stopped in front of Adderstrike, setting the carp down beside her squirrel.

[ + 1 Carp ]
Old September 23rd, 2024, 05:12 PM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

Adderstrike smiled brightly seeing the carp getting placed down with the squirrel. Maybe the two could share one of these after the test, Primrosepaw had to be hungry, why not let her enjoy a part of her bounty for all this hard work. Though she did wonder the way her apprentice went under water was to avoid a sneak attack. What a smart little mousey!

"Alright one more thing for you to do..." Adderstrike said before stretching out to warm her muscles up. "The simple goal of this is to bite my tail tip. Don't worry if it hurts, it will just tell me for sure you got me." Adderstrike chuckled heartily Then... Adderstrike bolted out at Primrosepaw, slamming into her chest with her shoulder. Not the surprise attack she wanted to do, but this would work!
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:02 PM

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
114 / 100

[ Trick of the Eye has been activated. ]

Primrosepaw grunted as Adderstrike hit her chest with her shoulder. The apprentice stumbled back a bit, but kept her balance. Shaking out her pelt, the small-statured RiverClanner looked around at her surroundings through narrowed emerald eyes.

There!

A spot where the sunlight mingled with the shadows that the branches of the canopy of trees overhead cast down onto the ground. That was perfect for playing mind games. With a wave of her tail, Primrosepaw swerved to one side. If her plan played out like she wanted it to, the move towards Adderstrike would confuse the brown-and-cream tabby, though Primrosepaw really meant to turn sharply toward the illusion-playing spot on the forest floor.

If StarClan allowed her to get through with this, the apprentice´s pelt would blend in with the mind-playing, mingled sunlight and shadows just long enough for her to bowl into Adderstrike´s side and nip the warrior´s tail tip. Not too hard, but hard enough for Adderstrike to feel it.

[ @Fish ]
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:24 PM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

Right so where had Primrosepaw gone now, She knew her to be tricky and to play with the light and this time was no different from then. Yet how was she going to play it this time... Play it this time without going full force as she would with an actually enemy. Suppose all she had to do was just...

Adderstrike threw her paw out at where she thought Primrosepaw had gone. If she felt connection, Adderstrike was going in for a nip anywhere she could. A part of her was worried of nipping too hard from not being able to follow Primrosepaw as well as she would like to.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:48 PM

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
115 / 100

Primrosepaw pulled back to avoid Adderstrike´s swinging paw, her white forepaw attempting to land on her mentor´s tail. If that blow landed, she would distract the warrior with a swift kick to the flank from her hind legs. Hopefully that would be enough keep Adderstrike on the ground.

If the kick landed, Primrosepaw would rush forward and pin the brown-and-cream tabby to the leaf-littered forest floor with a paw on her throat and the other on her hind quarters. If the apprentice succeeded in that, she would nip Adderstrike´s tail tip.

[ @Fish ]
Old Today, 07:34 AM

@Fish

bump!