Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:07 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:01 AM
Stormkit Everything Finder!
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:44 AM
How do you climb again...?...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:36 AM
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2024, 03:03 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

ROWANMANE

The toms eyes were widening, more and more so as the…DuskLion continued speaking. He gulped, hesitated before standing up. Was that-…it? Was it yet another short-lived leader of RiverClan? It slowly and slowly started to feel more as though it was his own fault, between the criticism he shared with RedMire and being a part of the cats that…maybe drove him out? Was their clan too rowdy? Were they truly rogues simply living together? Then- oh. His blue gaze flicked to KitePaw…right, his responsibility. “Ah- ge’ some kill from the pile then come back ‘ere. I, gonna…share condolences wit’ DuskLion…he ordered KitePaw gently, giving the young cat a supportive nod. His legs felt stiff as guilt swelled up but- no- cats were suffering more than he was. The tom padded over to DuskLion, wincing at his own injuries he suffered from the dog fight and dipped his head. “U-uhm…I wan’ed to say I’m sorry…for everythin’” he couldn’t even imagine how much that hurt her, her closeness to Fades and now he was…gone. “If ya need any suppor’ uh…I’m here.” he offered, true empathy filling his icy gaze as it tried to search hers. He would completely understand if she snapped at him to do something useful too…she was going through hell and had all the right, but in the contrary, from what he observed, she was strong.

@taillow (still wanna hug her)

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; September 20th, 2024 at 03:07 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:04 PM

My Mood: Cool

Blizzardoak And Wavebreaker

|60 Moons, And 43 Moons|

Both toms sat side beside one another, listening to Dusklion as she spoke. Her heart clearly very heavy due to the departure of her brother and leader. The pelts of the two senior warriors contrasted in both length and color. The older white warrior Blizzardoak broke the silence first, "I suppose it was too much to ask to have a leader again for more than four moons." His voice was only loud enough for his former apprentice Wavebreaker to hear, but it held a somber tone. Wavebreaker knew his former mentor only wanted stability for the clan, like most cats. The bulky black warrior was tired of it too, all the chaos and death that seemed to follow RiverClan these days. His former mentor continued, "What a shame...I can't help but feel like our own clan is slightly responsible for its woes. Always shifting blame to others when it's convenient, or when we feel inconvenienced." Pain was in his voice, and he didn't bother to hide the fact.

Strikingshape I have endured so long, the clan keeps on enduring, but really...How much longer can we keep this up. Blizzardoak closed his green eyes, and knew he'd better move on quick rather than wallow in his doubts. He felt Wavebreakers long black tail rest on his shoulders lightly. "We've been through this before, and we will get through it again. The clan is on edge, and Dusklion is right we need to get away from this place along with its bad memories." He twisted his head to face his mentor who had opened his eyes. Their blue and green gazes were locked together, "We have to try and keep as many cats together as we can, only if we keep going trying our best someday the clan will know peace again." Wavebreakrs voice was full and confident, his family needed his strength now more than ever. If his mentor was wavering he had to be the pillar, Blizzardoak had already been that for so many cats. It was the least Wavebreaker could do for him.

Blizzardoak let a slightly cynical laugh escape his maw, "Really now, treating me like a kit who needs comfort...I must really be losing my edge." He took a breath and was about to speak again when he heard Seabreeze call Wavbreakers name. He nodded "Go do your best for the clan, they are calling on you." The dark speckled tom gave him a simple nod before padding off to Seabreeze snagging several pieces of prey, 3 thrushes and two mice to be exact in preparation for the move.

@Dolomedes
@rubberRatroom
@nyme
@ophelia

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 20th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:05 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @squidz - stag, berry , wow look im tagging u again
tws for this post: assumed self-harm

dead. fadingstar was.. dead. gone. cobwebfern made a guttural noise in her throat, blinking tears back at the way dusklion held herself together. dusky. dusk..star. now the clan was.. without a deputy and a medicine cat. it was just berrypaw and dusk holding riverclan together. no other way to express her emotions, she unsheathed her claws and dug them into her right paw, only hard enough to hurt, instead of drawing blood. then, emotions all spent, she stood.

' berries- n' stagheart! ' cobwebfern yowled, searching the crowd. she located berrypaw and bounded to her, dipping her head and quickly licking the top of the apprentice's. ' if y' didn't hear, we're on herb duty. when i was a stand-in healer, we used big leaves to gather up all the herbs to transport em. you want t' do that? '

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:06 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

Patchkit ★ Agender - They/Them (Amab)★ Riverclan Kit ★ 3 Moons ★ Straight - Open For Interactions! - Post: [2-?]

Patchkit didn't understand what was happening but could tell there was sadness spreading amoung the clan. They looked around, wondering if they could help in any way. They went to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a small mouse since everything else would have been too heavy for them.

Tigerpelt (TC) ♡ Petalkit (SC)♡ Midnightpaw (SC) ♡ Patchkit (RC) ♡ Mistypaw (WC)

Stone/Shadow (Rouge) ♡ Cherry (Outsider) ♡ Cherryheart (MC) ♡ Shadowfall (VC) ♡ Ravenweb (VC)
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:10 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Swiftit
{A White Molly with gray splotches and brown eyes}

She grabbed a moss ball. It was the only thing she really had. Her heart pounded nervously. She didn’t know what was going on, but Dusklion’s tone made her nervous. For the first time she could remember she didn’t want to play a game she just wanted a home.
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:19 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

@taillow

Willowtail looked in shock, "Daisypaw go help Weepingpaw and stay with Berry. Make sure Stag knows your there." Willow mewed, ignoring Summerbird as they padded past to try and help. Willowtail looked around, her eyes sad as she looked at Dusklion, padding over softly, Willowtail put her muzzle against Dusklion's in a gentle gesture of attempted comfort, "Hey... I know this is sudden, and it must hurt. And my condolences might not be welcome or help anything, but I want you to know, if you ever need anything, and I mean anything. You know i'm here. Riverclan deserves Fadingstar, and they deserve you to. Be strong ok?" Willowtail whispered, her blue eyes soft and rounded in sympthay and light greif as she saw her beloved deputies condition, seeing the tears streaming early had hurt, the afternath doesn't help either. With that, Willowtail dipped her head in respect and kindness, giving a soothing purr before hearing Daisypaw call her over. "I'll go help them all get around now, remember. If you need anything i'm here, we all are" Willowtail mewed, blinking affectionatly before padding away to her sister.

@squidz

Willowtail raced over to Weepingpaw, he'd been getting better, but he couldn't smell as he was getting over sickness. "Shut up" Willowtail growled to her brother as he muttered for her to just leave him there. He couldn't even fend for himself verbally how would he physically? Being blind, Weepingpaw had never been granted his warrior name, he'd tried, he'd had plenty of mentors, but none of them wanted to stay with him, died, or went missing. There excuses were ridiculous, and unrealstic. The thought of it made Willowtail have to shake off her fur. "Weepingpaw stand up, stop moping and get up." Willowtail mewed, lifting him with Daisypaw helping from the other side, both sisters signifigantly smaller than there brother whom was nearing Stagheart's height. Daisypaw looked around, seeing Stagheart and Berrypaw, Daisypaw called out. "Sis! Papa! Big brother said he can't smell due to his sickness, so sense he can't smell he can't get around at all right now." Daisypaw mewed. Her big blue eyes worried

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:24 PM
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Bump Policy: 3 days

[open]

Vixenflame's good eye softened on Dusklion when she finally returned to camp...without Fadingstar. What a shame. It was the end of an era, and she predicted it like the end of a bad book; considering the way he cowardly ran off. Not many cats would have a stomach strong enough to return after a show like that, anyways. Although she didn't like the guy, she did find sympathy for his successor.

When Dusklion gave orders to begin their move, a sigh or relieve escaped Vixenflame's maw. Thank StarClan! They can finally move on from this mess!

Happy to get things going, she approached the prey pile and grabbed three minnows by the tail. Their rich fishy taste teased her tongue, but alas, this was not the time for a meal. With her mouth full of fish, she took a seat near Dusklion and the Lionhearts to help keep an eye on the Clan.

The true secret of happiness
lies in taking a genuine interest
in all the details of daily life.

Old September 20th, 2024, 03:28 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

header by @/Rose
Catfishwhisker-It/Its
35 Moons

PURRKS
Agatha Kitty-Inactive

--------------------

It sounds like leadership is once again changing in RiverClan.

Well, anyway, it was time to get moving.
Catfishwhisker looked for any cats who may need assistance.

[OPEN]

--------------------

art by @/Babysith
Duskkit-She/Her
2 Moons

--------------------

Huh? What?
Okay, wow, a lot was happening.

Duskkit waddled around, a bit confused.

[OPEN]

--------------------

Beaverpaw-He/Him
8 Moons
39/100

--------------------

They were... finally going to the camp.
But...
Things were already rapidly changing again.

He didn't like it.
He doesn't like change.

For some reason, it makes him really anxious and upset.

Beaverpaw decided to look for Duskleaf and Riftpaw.

@Concorde - @TanghuluCat
[for Duskleaf and Riftpaw mention]
[also sry for random ping!]

-------------------

Raccoonsun-She/Her
16 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Inactive

------------------

Huuuhhhhh!?
Everything was just a little confusing all of the sudden.
Fadingstar wasn't coming back, which means Dusklion is probably leader now, right?
Is that how that works?
Well, she's still not... fully aware of how some things, but that had to be it.

And they were moving now.
Well, at least that part makes sense.
Probably because it was expected.

Whatever, anyway, after standing in confusion for a moment, Raccoonsun decided to get moving with the other.

[OPEN]

--------------------

Caveclaw-She/They
28 Moons

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-Inactive
LionHeart

-------------------

Having a broken leg again is not fun.
She was resting during all the chaos that had happened, and had been updated by Catfishwhisker(she's gotta know somehow) when both Fadingstar and Dusklion weren't present.

And now apparently it was just Dusklion.

Clearly, Caveclaw had chosen a bad time to rest.

The lykoi mix sighed and limped over to the rest of the cats, and would assist in directions toward the new camp if needed.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:29 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
...he isn't comin' back...

Salamanderpaw looks on, feeling a strange twist in her chest. Dusklion looks more despondent than Salamanderpaw has words for and sounds even worse. Her thoughts go to Shellpaw. Seapaw, now, but it matters little to her. She knows who that cat is regardless of what they're called. That cat is one of her cats. Her shell, her sea, her sibling. They're a weak cat. Salamanderpaw thinks this unabashedly; cruelly, even. Weakness is, in her opinion, what will keep Seapaw safe. Weak cats are rarely ever worth killing unless they cause undue trouble and Seapaw has never troubled another soul, not once.

Dusklion's orders sound like they're ground out of her, pulled through a throat that is gravel and thorn. Even so, Salamanderpaw is comforted. Here is their leader. Here is their strength. So where is Fadingstar? She thinks, again, of Seapaw. Of her cat, who is safe in weakness. Who she does not ever need to worry for—much—so long as that remains true. He isn't comin' back.

What had Fadingstar said, the day they'd been made apprentices? It'd also been the day the clan had been informed about Thunderchaser's execution. I was given no choice but to execute her. That had been for the good of the clan. At least, at the time it had seemed as such. I had to make a choice between the safety of RiverClan and the life of one cat. She can't help but wonder: what is it like, to have a brother who is strong and then...isn't? One who should have led and then...couldn't? If Dusklion had been the worthier of the two all along, then that meant she would have been allowed (obligated, even, by virtue of her own strength) to do whatever she deemed necessary to ensure Riverclan's safety from weakness.

I had to make a choice. Salamanderpaw sniffs, ears twitching. He isn't comin' back.

Hm.

Oh well. She is much too small, much too insignificant right now to pass judgement. Maybe even idle speculation is too daring, After all—

"Gotcha, Seabreeze!!" Someone big, meaningful is giving her direction right now. There are things to be done, and none of them involve all this thinking. Salamanderpaw dashes to the freshkill pile and starts loading up for the journey, sure to give her—safe, sound—littermate a friendly (well, maybe a tad rough) nudge in the process.

@Dolomedes ; SEABREEZE
@rubberRatroom ; COVEPAW
@ophelia ; BEASTFLAME
@Quietheart ; WAVEBREAKER
@sleepyyjax ; SEAPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:56 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Grimpaw was done waiting. He grabbed whatever he could find and slowly crept out of camp, before waiting for everyone else to notice.
Closed Thread