Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by val
Today 06:29 PM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:22 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 11:04 AM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

She grins at the apprentice's excitement and admiration. This may be a ShadowClan cat, but Palepaw's sunny disposition marks him among few of the frogs who's whole being doesn't seem wreathed in darkness. It's a nice change of pace.

"That's good! I'm glad you like him, liking your mentor is very important," she comments, wondering, idly, how long it might be until she herself has an apprentice. Surely it's not too far off, right? How good would she even be at mentoring? Sure, she's got plenty of examples to use, but who does she want to pass down the most in her teachings? "I'm not sure about my name!" She answers, still grinning, "but Twilightstar will pick one out that's perfect."

The announcements come, then, and RiverClan's are... lackluster. In fact, Fadingstar hardly even says a single thing! Just new warriors, a death, and that they're back. And that was pretty much all from them. Did he have something to hide? Surely there's no reason to be so... stingy in his announcements unless he thinks saying even one more thing will cost him and his clan their heads. And then it's Twilightstar's turn.

Lichenpaw finds her heart drooping at the mention of Bravebird's death... she'd always admired the molly, and it's a heavy burden to all of WindClan to see her go. But Crowtooth and Rabbitpaw's announcements bring her smile back. All that's left is to hear from Shadow and Thunder...

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [37/100]

Palepaw gave the soon-to-be warrior a toothy grin before his attention was turned to Twilightstar who was about to speak. What news was going to be brought in the wind today? His eyes sparkled, wanting to know what was going on in the other clans. Crowtooth is the new deputy. Oh yeah! That was Lichenpaw's mentor. And then there was Rabbitpaw who was the new medicine cat apprentice. There were so many things happening, announcements on the good and the bad. But when RiverClan spoked. They spoke few words.

"Aren't RiverClan going to talk about what happened when they were away from the forest?" The pale calico kitten mumbled curiously, but in a soft quiet tone. Not knowing if it was something right to say.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:14 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:39/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He couldn't help the growl that started rumble in his chest as the assumed Windclan leader stood up and started her clans announcements. Oh so they had filled the rest of their ranks? good for them! he hoped they sucked at their jobs and caused the downfall of their clan. He snorted at her last words to fadingstar and Dusklions before she sat back down. What a pathetic apology, there wasn't even a sorry. It was like she was acknowledging her and her clans mistake on driving them out but she had to much pride to actually apologize. Pathetic really. He directed his attention to dusklion and Fadingstar wanting to see their reaction to this. Fadingstar would probably growl and hiss out complaints about them and dusk would just scoff.

Aspenpaw felt a twinge of dissapointment at Dusklion for her reaction. He wasn't surprised though, he knew she was one of those cats like some of the older warriors who believe in making amends with the other clans. Like what kind of dung idea was that?? Did they not remember what happened to them, did they not want revenge. Must be because they were scared of the clans ganging up on riverclan again. Fadingstar turned to face windclans leader, a smirk found its way onto aspenpaw's face as he waited to see the hatred scowl appear on the leaders face....but... Fadingstar smiled..? Huh!? Confusion, anger, frustration everything stabbed through him like claws plunging into his chest. WHAT??? BUT BUT. FADINGSTAR HAD UNDERSTOOD!? He had wanted revenge!! Something that no cat else seemed to understand lately, he he. HE PROMISED! He said he'd handle it????? Aspenpaw wasn't aware of the fact that his claws were unsheathed until he felt them digging into the dirt and sand beneath his paws. His expression had turned to one of absolute anger and shock. He felt-- betrayed??! How could he feel something like that from his own leader!? He opened and closed his maw, no words making their way out his mouth and that was good too because he had some WORDS TO SPIT AT THIS GUY! His previous aggression and frustration had returned and he soon realised he was at risk of "causing a scene". He didn't have the control to just sit quietly.

He glared at the kit apprentice next to him and realised if he even heard the tom utter another singular word his might just pound him into the ground. Nothing against the kid, he was just thunderclan. Something, someone that just deserved every bad thing that would come his way. The threat of exile or execution hung above aspenpaw's head and Marigoldpaws warning rang through his head like alarm bells. He can't make a scene, he can't shout, he can't he hit, he can't fight, he must leave. Rising to his paws he picked up the shell that Mari had so kindly gifted to him and stormed off away from hollowpaw. Staying there any longer might just make him more upset. Pushing through the crowd of cats he search for someone he could complain to, anyone from HIS clan who would understand his frustration and maybe help calm him down. He didn't want to be exiled and he definitely didnt want to executed just because he could handle his own emotions. Maybe Mari? No she didn't understand his anger. Salamanderpaw? Was she even here? No he didn't feel comfortable crying to her. Finally his eyes landed on the silver pelt of his mentor. Not caring if she was in an interaction or not he bounded over to her and knocked his head against her shoulder to gain her attention. "Flood can we leave" he asked through gritted teeth staring down at paws flexing his claws. It was the best decision he could make right now right? Otherwise risk either getting into a fight or shouting.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
- Hollowpaw ( @Neptune. )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old September 20th, 2024, 01:07 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

There's hardly any RiverClan news. Nothing. Nothing at all about those cats who died when 3v1 happened. No honour? No pride, nothing was given to the ones who fought to keep RiverClan going, to keep it strong and alive. And that pissed her off a little, but her face didn't show it. It's too much to argue in front of everyone and definitely not the right time nor place to have RiverClan start some internal conflict.

But it definitely threw Floodsight off like a constant trickle of water than was leaking in the den after a storm. It was irritating, an itch you want to scratch so bad, but she kept it in and held her head up high.

This was when a little one bounded up to her. Gray patterned, ruffled fur, and anger rising in his face. He looked at Floodsight as if he was about to explode and tear the gathering to shreds. Some odd way, he looked exactly how she felt internally. She gave a Hawkbite a nod before turning back to Aspenpaw. "Yeah...yeah, let's go."

She'd made her way to Seastone and called out quietly for Dusklion, "I'll be taking this little one back home."

[ @SuspiciousMindz @burntToast @taillow ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:56 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar's ears went sideways with Twilightstar's response. She found herself biting her tongue instead of spatting back at the molly. She had been the one who started with the deputy threats, it wasn't like she could blame Twilightstar for responding. Her lips twisted in a mild snarl when the cause of her ire quipped back. It was nothing all that bad, lighter than his leader's retort.

Ah, it's been so long since she beat on the bunnies it seems they have grown spines. She quietly stewed in silence while both Fadingstar and Twilightstar kicked off the gathering. Fadingstar's news was lackluster, Dawnstar had been hoping to hear about how RiverClan's time in exile had been. Oh well.

Twilightstar, being the peacemaker she was, had to welcome the minnow back to the forest. Dawnstar didn't think it was an invite to be friends, so she did think Fadingstar's response was over the top. Dusklion appeared surprised, but grateful which seemed more appropriate. Bunnystar would forever be the best peacemaker in the forest and a dangerous enemy, Dawnstar couldn't help but wonder how WindClan could get along without her, especially with this new eyesore as a deputy. At least she knew he was fun in a fight. Dawnstar took over Twilightstar's place at the edge of the rocks.

"ShadowClan has been fairly quiet. Mintpaw, Wildpaw Palepaw, Shadepaw, Ashpaw, Mosquitopaw, and Wisppaw are ShadowClan's newest apprentices." Her golden eyes glowed in the moonlight as she glanced at the gathered clans.

"Since the last gathering one of our apprentices has become a warrior. Midnightpath. We've also acquired a few new faces among ShadowClan. Yewkit was adopted into the clan as a former outsider alongside Foxfury. Springburst, a former RiverClanner, has also made ShadowClan her new home. I look forward to what these new faces bring to ShadowClan." Dawnstar lost count of how many former RiverClanners she had amongst her clan now, not that it mattered.

"We are not without our losses. Silverlark and Rainpaw fell ill and ended up passing on to StarClan." The twinkles of genuine hurt in the leader's eyes were too small for others to see or take notice. She stepped back as she finished and looked at Bumblestar to wrap the gathering up.

She decided to spare the minnow leader and deputy a few words after. "I am not pleased to have you minnows stinking up the gathering again. But as you've fulfilled your punishment, a deal's a deal. You'll have no problems with ShadowClan so long as your paws don't touch our land, and the dumbasses amongst my clan who dare challenge my word will regret it." ShadowClan's never had any real problems with RiverClan since Dawnstar's ruled. Tossing them out for a few moons had quelled her animosity towards them for the Mourning Ruins. So long as RiverClan was willing to take responsibility and deal with any troublemakers they had, Dawnstar had no problems with them. Other than their odor.
@Moonraven @dino. @taillow

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:05 PM
I am BACK!

Bump Policy: Wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 if urgent.
My Mood: Crazy

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who care what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
So, the Gathering. Not the quiet tom's favorite place to be. Not like he had a choice tonight–if he were told to come here at any time, so be it. He was going to keep his word from his young ages to not screw up or let his Clanmates down ever again.
Darkice quietly sat straight up, facing towards the leaders. He waited for something to happen, maybe someone would come and talk to him. He didn't know. He didn't care. Darkice didn't particularly want to be here, after all. Maybe he'd just have to wait it out all by himself. That would be fine.
OPEN!

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; September 21st, 2024 at 02:05 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:35 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Silverleopard - ThunderClan WarriorI

Silverleopard's tail swayed behind her. "I bet they did. They were outnumbered, after all," The four-day ThunderClanner mewed. " Cowards. You think that after all they did to us, they would have put up a fight. "

[ @kittycatburmise ]

Doeflame

"Well, they did put up a fight," Doeflame pointed out. "Not that it did them much good. They should've fled as soon as we came into camp. Cowardly, yeah, but none of their cats would have died." She shrugged. "Though I'm glad they didn't. I would've been pretty annoyed if I'd come all that way ready for a fight only for there to be none." And so would everyone else. If there had been a straggler they would probably be dead in two seconds by the claws of the first cat to reach them, and then their body mutilated by the rest. Doeflame would have no hesitation to join in; although it wouldn't be as fun as attacking a live cat, she would rather go home with blood on her claws. Anyway, there had been a fight, and she had drawn fish blood. No need to wonder about what would happen if there hadn't been.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 08:13 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Nightfall
he/him | Windclan warrior | 19 moons
Ultimate Predator

Nightfall listened quietly to Riverclan and Windclan trying to make a pact. It sounded clever for a reason to keep peace and sort things out between two clans, but will it be true?
"Sister, what do you think about this? Fadingstar seems sincere to me, and he probably wants to return in good term with us. So that would be a good point to reach their goal."

Shadowclan had always a lot to say, but for once Dawnstar didn't want to stir up trouble. He guessed someone like her would never be worried about a messed up clan like Riverclan, but she still seemed in a good mood today.
"What do you say, Duskhound?" He asked serious to her sister, taking this time to lick up his chest and clean his paws. He hated the feeling of sand between his toes.

In this moment, he found himself missing the soft grass of the moor. But...
Turning to the right, he observed the reflects of the moon of the sea. The music of the tiny waves almost lulled him into sleep.
@Kaybug.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; September 22nd, 2024 at 11:10 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
A dark plume lingered amongst the thorny brambles and thickets that bordered the gathering clearing. Emerging from the tendrils and vines of the overgrowth with a slow, yet deliberate pace, Clovepool stood looming eerily amongst the shadows as she surveyed her surroundings before her. Her brindled, tortoiseshell coat glistened under the moonlight as briefly shook off a few leaves before padding powerfully into the clearing. The bobtailed ShadowClan queen stared intimidatingly as she drifted through the crowds of cats, searching for a familiar face as her dark amber eyes glinted with a certain rigidity. As usual, her energy remained as uninviting and as cold as ever.

Although Clovepool had trailed behind her clan, she had listened intently to Mistlewhisker's announcement and scoffed to herself. Until she found a way for leaking information on Dawnstar to serve her, Clovepool wasn't about to say anything to anyone. Unless of course, that changed tonight. Anything to gain more power and control, simple as that. Flexing her unusually long claws into the earth, the silky maned she cat sat back on her haunches after finding a spot where there weren't many blind spots. The cold hearted queen began giving her paw thorough licks as she waited with patiently, her menacing aura radiating intensely around her.

@gs29513
@Starphobia
@snowflake.

Well well well. What had he here? Shrewstep was vaguely aware that chatting up (chatting TO, leave him alone) his apprentice's mother wasn't exactly the most proper thing to be doing but, like, when had that ever stopped him? Clovepool was pretty! She was beautiful, even! And tall, massive and imposing in a way Shrewstep had never been, but always admired. Envied, more like. Regardless, it drew him in. Snatched his attention from the mundane, the averagely sized rabble and shrimps like him. They, perhaps understandably, weren't inclined towards smaller toms, but Shrewstep always enjoyed a bit of a challenge. Something to really put his wits to work.

Smoothing out his fur with a few, swift laps of his tongue, Shrewstep fixed on his coolest face (if he did say so himself) and sauntered over to Clovepool in as nonchalant a manner as he could muster. He was never nonchalant really, but he could fake it well enough. Hello Clovepool. he purred, keeping his voice low. Low and mysterious, low and mysterious. COOL, not bouncy. She was no Foggybrook or Lilyheart, that was for certain. How are you faring? From my vantage point a rather short one, but what was a cat to do you look drop-dead gorgeous. Not least because, if I were to annoy you, I doubt I'd be standing much longer. That line....a bit risky. He just had to hope his charm made it sound like the compliment it was intended to be, and not just....really weird.

Last edited by gs29513; September 23rd, 2024 at 09:43 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 11:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At this stage, Wolfhive was having a hell of a time keeping tabs on things. Normally he'd like to watch the crowd but he felt too nauseous to tune in effectively, and though he distantly was aware of announcements - including the fact RiverClan's seemed lackluster - he didn't have the capacity to retain any information.

Wolfhive hunched down near where he had stationed himself, remaining a fair chunk away from most cats. He was just trying to keep it together 'til Bumba called the crowd home.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 24th, 2024, 12:25 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”

Adderstrike let out a long yawn as the meeting went on. There was a lot of chatter between clansmates and the like but she didn't find herself going over to talk to them. In all honesty she was just enjoying the cool air and the occasional chaos that popped up. Well other than the Riverclan cats making themselves a fool but well, that was par for the course. The kit drama was probably her favorite part, and honestly? She wished she was able to pull off the stunt herself, though she wouldn't have yelled at the top of her lungs. Thought hearing the family drama was very funny also very sad. if she was a deputy—Wait no, she just wouldn't have kits, ever.

Then Fadinstar mentioned her name among the other cats of who became warriors and purred proudly. She had worked so hard for this position that her chest swelled with pride hearing her warrior name being called out for all the clans to hear. She was getting closer to the dream she has always had, to be the greatest warrior there ever was. So close she could almost taste it,

Hearing two of the rogue groups say that they would leave their clan alone left Adderstrike skeptical. It wouldn't be a surprise to her if they decided to change their minds in the next moon over something insignificant. These rogues could be trusted as far as they could be thrown and Adderstrike didn't think she was ever going to trust these cats again. Their sweetest words would not fool her, yet she would play nice as she was an honorable warrior. Seeking revenge was a fools task and with a brief look around at the other Riverclan cats here tonight, she hopped that they knew that too. One day Riverclan would be the strongest clan and they could give the cold shoulder to all those rogues. Now that was something she would be glad to see.