Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 07:51 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:50 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 09:00 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A kits hidden home. ((OPEN))

(( Cardinal ))

* He nodded and finished off the water. He pressed himself against Cricket's chest and carefully nuzzled into her fur. *
" I-i love you Momma. I-i'm glad you found me... "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Luna16 @Streamtail

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old September 18th, 2024, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
(( Cardinal ))

* He nodded and finished off the water. He pressed himself against Cricket's chest and carefully nuzzled into her fur. *
" I-i love you Momma. I-i'm glad you found me... "
@Luna16 @Streamtail
Cricket stiffened slightly at Cardinal's words, but mostly in surprise. Nocat had ever said anything like that to her before. Her eyes darted around, relieved that Notch and Freckle were out of earshot. Wordlessly, she craned her neck to give Cardinal an affectionate lick around his ear. "I'll bet." She murmured. Seriously, where would this kit be right now? She dared not think on that too much, because she knew all too well. "I can't let you out of my sight now, can I?" This was probably the closest thing the ornery she-cat had come to affection. But at long as her and Cardinal were alone, she felt more and more comfortable opening up that side of herself to her...adopted son? That seemed to be the case now. Oh well. Cricket was coming to the realization that she really didn't mind all that much.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:18 PM

(( Cardinal ))

* He looked up at her and smiled lightly. *
" Momma? Why do you not whow awection when otwers awound? "
__________________________________________________ ______
@Luna16 @Steamtail

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:41 AM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Freckle

Freckle sits in the middle of a small clearing she found, her catches at her paws, trying to remember which way she came from. The last turn was wrong... the other one probably was too. Now should she- oh, what was that?
Freckle's ears perk as she hears a voice, it sounds like it's getting closer. As it gets closer, she realizes it's her name that's being called. So, without a second thought, she picks up her bird and mouse, and stumbles toward the sound. Even if she's a bit slow, she makes it. She's a bit dirty and she has a small scratch on her leg from tripping over her catches, but she has a wide grin on her face nonetheless when she comes into view of Notch. When she finally reaches him she almost falls over again, but she manages to catch herself.

"Hi dere! Di'ga come ta find me?" She mumbles through a mouthful of feathers and fur.

@Luna16 | @Red'fur

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:15 PM

Quote:
(( Cardinal ))

* He looked up at her and smiled lightly. *
" Momma? Why do you not whow awection when otwers awound? "
__________________________________________________ ______
@Luna16 @Steamtail

Cricket let out a snort at the kit's question. "Because your mother has a reputation to uphold." She answered simply. "If I start showing my vulnerabilities in front of others, it makes me look weak. And I can't have that." She had a feeling he'd probably press her as to why, but ultimately decided to wait and see. If he didn't ask, she wasn't going to try and explain it. Because she didn't know if she really could in a way that was appropriate for a little kid to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Freckle

Freckle sits in the middle of a small clearing she found, her catches at her paws, trying to remember which way she came from. The last turn was wrong... the other one probably was too. Now should she- oh, what was that?
Freckle's ears perk as she hears a voice, it sounds like it's getting closer. As it gets closer, she realizes it's her name that's being called. So, without a second thought, she picks up her bird and mouse, and stumbles toward the sound. Even if she's a bit slow, she makes it. She's a bit dirty and she has a small scratch on her leg from tripping over her catches, but she has a wide grin on her face nonetheless when she comes into view of Notch. When she finally reaches him she almost falls over again, but she manages to catch herself.

"Hi dere! Di'ga come ta find me?" She mumbles through a mouthful of feathers and fur.

@Luna16 | @Red'fur

The large tabby tom instinctively put his paw out to catch the kit when she came crashing into view, letting out a sigh when she seemed to catch herself. "Yes, I did." He replied, tilting his head when he noticed the prey. "Did you...catch those yourself?" He asked, his whiskers twitching. "Impressive." He showed a grin, it was impressive. The kit did mention before she was on her own, but here was a display of the skills she'd been able to learn to survive.

"Come on." He meowed, turning and flicking his tail for her to follow. "Let's go back to the tunnel."

Shop
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:54 PM

(( Cardinal ))

* He nodded lightly and smiled when he looked up at her. *
" So Momma show strwong side? "
__________________________________________________ _
@Luna16 @Streamtail

Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:24 PM

Quote:
(( Cardinal ))

* He nodded lightly and smiled when he looked up at her. *
" So Momma show strwong side? "
__________________________________________________ _
@Luna16 @Streamtail

Cricket blinked at Cardinal, surprised he actually picked up on that. She nodded, her gaze solemn. "That's right." She meowed. She let out a sigh, resting her muzzle on the top of Cardinal's head. "Especially now." The brown spotted tabby lifted her head, meeting Cardinal's gaze with a serious look in her eyes. This was important, and she needed him to understand. "If other cats saw me being...more affectionate with you than others, they'd target you." She explained. The kid seemed smart, she figured he'd understand.

"You see, Notch and I used to belong to a group. It was led by a vicious tyrant, he wouldn't hesitate to even kill kits." She meowed. Like you. She added silently. She turned her gaze to the tunnel exit where Notch had left in search of Freckle. "We found out that both of us were dissatisfied. The leader wasn't just a tyrant, he used under-pawed fighting tactics that I didn't care for to win his fights. When we had the opportunity, we escaped." She wrapped her tail protectively around Cardinal. There were still those who were loyal to Lizardwing out there, for all she knew that group still existed. And if they found...if they found out about Cardinal. She looked back at the kit.

"That's why when you told us about your parents, we had to hide ourselves. We couldn't risk either our former group nor your parents finding us." Cricket would never admit it, but she was afraid of Lizardwing. He was strong, those that followed him were strong and ruthless. Cardinal, while she'd never turnt he kit away, would be a liability in a fight until he was able to defend himself. They couldn't risk being discovered now. But I rather like this tunnel. Her gaze flickered around their temporary camp. Once you got used to the stench of the monsters on the Thunderpath, this place wasn't so bad. It was easily defended, and their scents were well hidden by the stench. This will do for now as a home. The spotted tabby decided.

She looked back at her adopted son. "Do you understand?"

Shop
Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:32 PM

(( Cardinal )

* Even though he was young he wasn't dumb. *
" So Momma strwong when awound me because scawed someone will use me wo get to wou? "
@Luna16 @Streamtail

Old September 22nd, 2024, 09:43 PM

Quote:
(( Cardinal )

* Even though he was young he wasn't dumb. *
" So Momma strwong when awound me because scawed someone will use me wo get to wou? "
@Luna16 @Streamtail

Cricket couldn't help but smirk. She gently used a forepaw to ruffle the kit's head between his ears. "That's exactly right!" She confirmed, setting her paw back down. "You're an impressive little scrap." She stated, gazing proudly down at him.

Shop
Old September 23rd, 2024, 06:36 AM

(( Cardinal ))

* He smiled and bounced around. He stopped and looked back up at Cricket. *
" So when otwhers awound me have to call you Cwiket? "
__________________________________________________ ________________
@Luna16 @Streamtail