Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 06:54 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Rosehawk - RiverClan Warrior

Rosehawk wrinkled her nose in disgust at Skypaw´s body. Serves him right. He had just killed a valuable RiverClan warrior! Dusklion did the right thing.

Irisfrost was speaking to her, the warrior realized. ´´Yes, yes, I can handle it,´´ She mewed. ´´I just need you and Duskleaf to spot him from the sides.´´

Rosehawk narrowed her eyes at Skypaw´s corpse before nodding her agreement with Irisfrost. ´´Yes, let´s go. Silentstrike needs medical attention, and fast.´´ Without hesitating, the dark-cream-and-white bengal started forward slowly, careful not to jostle Silentstrike around on her back.

[ @kittycatburmise // @Goopysharkboi // @Concorde ]
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:36 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

[
Back at the Twolegplace Dens

Kitepaw lifted her head when she noticed her father helping Berrypaw, then watched as his dark form slipped into the nursery. "Papa!" She called, bounding after him. Kitepaw was desperate for something to do, she couldn't shake this sinking feeling... Something happened to mother, I just know it! But maybe she was wrong? She couldn't stand just waiting any longer. She slowed as she reached her father, waiting outside the nursery. "I-Is there...anything I can help with?" She asked timidly, hopeful that he would have something for her to do so that she could take her mind off things.

[ @Quietheart - Wavebreaker]

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

Just as he entered the nursery, Wavbreaker heard the familiar mew of his daughter. He stopped when he was halfway underneath the fence and backpedaled. She sounded a little anxious, more than usual. Is she ok? The tom ruminated as he began to move back towards Kitepaw. The awkward motion caused his large shoulders to catch on the low hanging fence. The warrior wriggled backwards shaking his body furiously until he was fully on the other side again. He ran a large dark paw over the top of his head to mat down the fur that had been disturbed by the bottom of the fence. Now that his eyes could actually behold his pride and joy, he could see in her own there was indeed a glimmer of anxiety. I wonder if all the commotion in camp has her feeling unsettled? He figured it was probably a good Idea to enlist Kitepaw anyway, since no other cat seemed to be lending a hand in preparation for the move.

"Actually...I could use your help if you're up for it? Has Rowanmane taught you how to collect moss and make new bedding for elders and queens?" He put his tail on Kitepaw's shoulder to try and ease her stress. His expression was still very serious, as this was clan business as far as he was concerned. It might have also been that Wavebreaker was still leaning on his own anger for not having been at the previous camp when it was raided. Either way he had faith that Kitepaw would understand he was not mad at her, just resolved to see this task through. "It's been a while since anything has been changed here, and I think it would be nice if you helped prepare some fresh beds to carry to the new camp. That way our most vulnerable cats will be able to rest as soon as we get back to safety." Wavbreaker new it seemed menial, but he was serious about taking care of his clanmates. Blizzrdoak had often put him through similar places, things other cats saw as meaningless.

He hoped Rowanmane was helping to instill the same work ethic in his own kin. Besides he knew that either Waterlilly or Cloudsong would complain the whole way if they didn't. He was sure the brown and graying she-cat reserved the right for such complaints, she was well over 100 moons old, more than three times his age. She held on like an oasis in the desert, the accomplishment unfathomable to the black warrior. As sometimes even now, his own joints ached with his efforts. Now Cloudsong he wasn't so sure about. The one eyed frost furred tom was barley 10 moons older than he was. I guess their must be something else wrong with him, other than his eye. The tomcat raised his own head high, unintentionally reacting to his own swell of pride with the realization that if it were him, he would still be serving his clan,

@Luna16

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 20th, 2024 at 08:51 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:05 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

ROWANMANE
TW: BLOOD

OPEN FOR HELP!

He was okay…then he wasn’t. His breath got more and more shallow. Drip…drip… the drip of blood. It was slowly exhausting him. So much red…so much exhaustion. He could hardly move another step…then he stumbled..then fell. His vision got blurry. “What the hell..” RowanMane mumbled, trying to shake his head and wake himself up. “I’m…okay- I’m-” then black. His eyes shut and his head drifted down to the ground. Sleep…RowanMane was out cold thanks to his loss of blood.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 04:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

ROWANMANE
TW: BLOOD

OPEN FOR HELP!

He was okay…then he wasn’t. His breath got more and more shallow. Drip…drip… the drip of blood. It was slowly exhausting him. So much red…so much exhaustion. He could hardly move another step…then he stumbled..then fell. His vision got blurry. “What the hell..” RowanMane mumbled, trying to shake his head and wake himself up. “I’m…okay- I’m-” then black. His eyes shut and his head drifted down to the ground. Sleep…RowanMane was out cold thanks to his loss of blood.

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

She'd stepped forward to help Deerspark assist Fadingstar, really, but after hearing Rowanmane collapsing right behind her - where she hadn't even known he'd been hovering - the molly startled. For a moment, she faltered, uncertain which tom she was meant to help. Seeing both of them hurt tugged at her heartstrings. 'Sweet sunflowers...' A second later she came to the conclusion that since nobody had rushed to Rowanmane's help... she'd take over that task.

"S-sorry. I need to go help him." She apologized hurriedly to Deerspark, and rushed to the fallen, unconscious tom. "Rowan..mane? Rowanmane..!" She whispered, nudging him repeatedly in hopes to wake him so she could offer him her support to walk back to camp. When he didn't stir, her next attempt was to slide under him and lift him onto her back. Which, let's be real. While Wisteriawren was short and stocky, Rowanmane was a large cat, and all she ended up doing was get herself flattened. Oops.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Deerspark | So, em... I suppose Deer took Fading back n Wisteria stayed for Rowan? Am so sorry for the confusion r.i.p ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 03:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | Posts: 98
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose (so sorry for the spiral he’s about to go through. Also, by some miracle could she actually manage to support him back home and could you get the next post here you could still respond to this one and separately get to Berries, whatever you’d like! ^^)

His brain was in a fizzy but then…something broke through. Maybe it was the urgency in her voice…maybe it was simply a miracle. Whatever it was, his eyes slightly opened. Hardly so, but enough. “Hmph Wis-wis’y- ‘m okayyy…don’ worry…js’ put m’ down…” most of his speech was mumbling. Incoherent mumbling. The next thing the sleepy tom observed was his nice, neat puddle of look. Then on Wistys pelt…why did he feel guilty for that? Well- “don’…wanna stain yer’ fur—i’s neater than minee…” and there the warrior went, thinking out loud. He was most definitely delirious at this point, staying awake…hanging on by a thread.

Jus’…suppor’…me…till we get back t’…” it took him a minute to figure out where they’d return too. The mountains? No no, they weren’t on those anymore. And he fought dogs…not lions. Dogs definitely weren’t on mountains…were they? Maybe…he’d find out some other time. Not back to home-home camp either. That was gone…they didn’t go there anymore. Next was the two-leg den (finally). Yes- yes that’s where they’d return too. To Misty- no…no she wasn’t the medicine cat anymore. Just Berries. “T’ BerryPaw…” he concluded his sentence at last. For some reason his sleepiness sent him back in time. He just offered the poor Wendy Bird a sheepish, lopsided smile as an apology. He could tell he wasn’t right.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)