Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 05:54 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:47 PM
RUN FAST RUN FAST ✩ PRIVATE
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:45 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:44 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by forest
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:38 PM

Old September 16th, 2024, 05:10 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Honeypaw gets buffffff(Private)

@CloudlessEve
Deadmoon wasn't proud to admit how much she may or may not have neglected her apprentice, with the weird emotional state she'd been in for moons and all that entailed. It probably was high time she stopped being such a wimp and got her act together, stopped snarling at every other cat for each perceived slight. And started taking initiative to do things, rather than waiting for Lightningstorm or Crowtooth to send her on patrol. Though, to be fair, they did that with quite a bit of regularity now. Then again, she enjoyed it to a degree. The structure. She just hadn't been providing that structure for her own apprentice.

Whatever. She was being useful NOW, and that was the important thing. It probably wasn't, but Deadmoon was experienced at lying to herself and would continue to do so. Honeypaw! We're going to do some more advanced battle training! she called, before turning to head out of camp. They had already worked on standard swiping and dodging and whatnot, so it was time for some more exciting tricks. When she stopped at a relatively flat, deserted area of the meadow, Deadmoon turned to face Honeypaw. The first moves we're going to be practicing is sort of a tandem thing. You're going to try and hop on my back, from where you'd be able to hit my head and bite my ears and whatnot. Then I'll try and lean back to squish you, and you have to jump off quickly or wriggle out. Ready? It was a bit of a mouthful, but she hoped once she started falling backwards Honeypaw would get the idea of not being turned into a pancake. Deadmoon braced herself slightly, to take the weight of her apprentice.
Old September 20th, 2024, 03:11 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: Honeypaw gets buffffff(Private)

Honeypaw
11 Moons
58/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

At the mention of more battle training, her eyes lit up. She wasn't quite sure when WindClan would get into battle any time soon since the clans seemed more peaceful than before. Listening to Deadmoon's instructions, she paused for a moment to plan where she was going to leap and how she was going to attempt this attack. Claws sheathed, she jumped onto her mentor's back, swatting at her head, but being careful not to actually hurt her. After a couple swings, she got down. "Like that?"

(I figure pp would be ok given the circumstances but lmk if it's not.)
( @gs29513 )
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:08 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Honeypaw gets buffffff(Private)

(Yep, pp perms are good!) @CloudlessEve
Honeypaw certainly had hops, pouncing onto Deadmoon's back with an ease she was quite jealous of. She couldn't do that, certainly not with cats much larger than her. But it was ok! She didn't have to! Totally! Shoving her shoulders upwards and bracing herself to try and flop over, Deadmoon was unbalanced as Honeypaw got herself off before she had a chance to try and crush her. Yes, that's good! she mewed, turning to face Honeypaw. I do want you to watch when you're up there though. Sometimes cats will try and crush you by rolling onto their back, in which case you'll need to get off quick! Ok, next trick! Next move! Heck yeah! Sort of in conjunction to this, we're going to practice what to do if you DO get pinned. You'll want to go limp, and then try and wriggle out or throw your opponent off. If you want to come on over here and pin me down, I'll show you what to do. It'll also give you a bit of an idea of what to expect if you pin somecat down, and how they might try and wriggle out. Rolling onto her side, Deadmoon waited for Honeypaw to give it a try.