Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Stormkit Everything Finder!
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:44 AM
How do you climb again...?...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:36 AM
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 09:24 AM
[training] if we weren't...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:08 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Shade.
Today 09:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2024, 06:07 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

He didn't get it. And that was perhaps the final click in place. He didn't understand why it was so important to announce the fifteen cats that had died. No, he let the fear of what the other Clans would or wouldn't do get in the way, and Dusklion didn't bother hiding the scowl on her face. "You're a coward for lettin' the other Clans determine whether or not we should honor those who fell in battle for the Clan." She gave a lash of her tail. "You weren't protectin' anything up there, 'n you certainly didn't honor them. 'Nfact, you did what you just said you didn't wanna do - you dishonored them."

All of what came next was just a huge ramble of words that had the deputy's ears flattening even more. More whining about how she had handled an outsider that had done nothing but leech off their resources as a Clan and then die, only a warrior because of a name given and nothing more. Right now his words meant little to her considering this wasn't the first time she had approached him about his leadership style.

"Stars above, Fades, did you not listen to a word I said durin' our travels? Do you really, still, after all this time, not trust me?" This was reminiscent of how dismissive he had been when she had relayed what Twilightstar had told her, and it reignited that same rage within her. His fear of being driven out again wasn't without a bit of foundation, but stars did he still not see all that RiverClan had done to the other Clans?? Was he still so set on turning a blind eye to all of that and instead wallowing in a pit of self-pity and anger?

"Tired of everyone bein' mad? Stars, Fades, I'm not mad, I'm... I'm..." At a loss for words, for one. The deputy's blue eyes blazed as she watched her brother. His compliment would've held more meaning if she believed he had any trust left in her at all, but all he had done so far was throw dirt over it. "...Disappointed. 'M disappointed... in you, 'n who you've turned out to be. This... this version of you is not who I met all those moons ago 'n traveled with. This version of you isn't who I swore to defend with my life 'n travel to the ends of the forest with... This..." Her voice trailed off as she set her paw back down after using it to gesture at him.

"Because you make it a point to say it at every starsdammed meeting, Fades! Every chance you get you turn to execution. Fogmuzzle. Thunderchaser. You hold it over the Clan's heads like a talon ready to pierce into any cat who dares go against you!" At this point, her voice had raised but Dusklion didn't care. She didn't. Because something needed to change.

And now he wanted to work it out. Dusklion gave a snort. "You wanna protect this Clan?" she snapped, obviously not in the mood to continue. "Start by actually havin' faith in them." With that the deputy turned and stalked away, pelt bristly and blue eyes narrowed. The light of the full moon still hung over head as she slunk from the den at a quick trot. Perhaps a run through the territory would calm her down.

[ @occultation ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; September 18th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 06:26 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

Maybe it was a blessing, or maybe it was a curse that Frigidfang tried to sleep in more secluded areas. Tonight, he couldn't decide. He had tried to sleep while cats were at the Gathering, but inevitably was awoken by the chatter of cats coming back. And as they all settled in and he tried to go back to sleep, that was when he heard it. Or, rather, heard her.

They say curiosity killed the cat, but honestly, Frigidfang was willing to risk it. What was he going to do, be executed? He was pretty confident that couldn't happen.

And so the back and white tom crept over to where Dusklion talked to... oh, Fadingstar? Frigidfang tried to wedge himself into a corner, out of sight as best as he could. Thankfully, he chose a section of the Twoleg den that wasn't all poke-y and hurt-y, so he didn't risk any injury. And now, he pricked his ears and listened.

// @Dark \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?

Old September 18th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Baneberrypaw slept. [lazy open post]

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:15 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing
~<>~
26 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

She's still finding her place in RiverClan. It's a little strange, but at the moment it seemed as though her only friends were Fishfreckle and Adderstrike and... well, Fishfreckle was slowly becoming something other than a friend. Something she wouldn't put a name to, not yet, because that might ruin it. She didn't want to ruin it.

Kneading the dirt beneath her paws, Larkwing has taken up a position as an unofficial guard for their camp - it's one of the only things she's convinced herself she can do reliably. The eyes bother her less lately, and part of her thinks that maybe if she talks to Fadingstar about it, he'd let her have an apprentice. Had her and Mistyshard come up with a game plan for if and when they get bad again? ...no. They hadn't. But Lark sort of thinks it's something to do with stability. She's never really had much stability until now. It's her only lead.

She's lost in her thoughts a bit and doesn't really notice the cat approaching her until they do, making the tortoiseshell startle just slightly before forcing her fur down flat again.

"Plumshade," she greets, nervous tremor just barely audible in her voice. "Can... can I help you?"

[ @Spider. ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old September 18th, 2024, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Shallowkit was about to yell at Shiveringkit again when Blizzardoak spoke up. He slammed his maw shut and nodded occasionally at Blizzardoak's lecture.

When he was done, Shallowkit yelled, "Yeah! All you're doing is being mean to Frozenkit. Y'know, she could be the next medicine cat! Or maybe even the best warrior in Riverclan! So shut up-" He paused and cringed at telling Shiveringkit to shut up in front of an elder. "Sorry." He apologized but it was more directed at Blizzardoak.

@Splitmoon

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

The old warrior was sitting upright now as he challenged Shiveringkit to find some way that he had been useful to the clan lately. A breeze rolled through camp as he waited for her response billowing his long white fur behind him. This made Blizzardoak appear as if he had hundreds of tiny icicles hanging from his sides and back. With the breeze the sound of Shallowkits words leapt out from behind the warrior, chastising Shiveringkit for being so cruel. When he added a final shut up to his statement Blizzardoak turned to look at the blue grey tom-kit ready to flick his tail for him to stay silent, but it seemed he had realized his mistake. "Apology accepted," he answered with a subtle smile, before turning back to the black russet she-kit whose eyes were beginning to water with emotion.

He padded over to Shiveringkit and wrapped his long white tail around her. "You're not wrong to think that Frozenkit will have a difficult road ahead." The warriors voice was stern. "But that's all the more reason to be supporting your clanmate, because one day something you taught her might help you." His meow had softened now with the last delivery. "And Shallowkit is right. Frozenkit likely has a sharper set of ears and a more discerning nose than you or I. Cats who lose one sense often have the others heightened, the body is amazing that way." He gave the spotted kit a lick on her forehead before adding, "I'm sure Frozenkit would appreciate it if you could take her to Berrypaws den every now and then to learn the scents of some of those herbs. WITH Berrypaws permission of course." He was careful to stress that last bit, the last thing the clan needed was a couple of kits reorganizing Berrypaws herb stores.

The apprentice had enough on her hands with being the Clans only healer.

@Splitmoon

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 18th, 2024 at 10:26 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 01:29 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Risingkite idly fidgeted while Falconflight napped some more.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 19th, 2024, 02:18 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Darkrose and Nightshadow sat in the clearing by themselves (Closed, activity)

~
Shiveringkit looked up at Blizzardoak, then back down at her paws but didnt say anything. He was correct, everything he was saying was true. "I'm sorry, Blizzardoak." she said again, hopefully he would see that she being trueful
@Quietheart @Bluest+r~

~

Frozenkit stood up and walked away from Shiveringkit, Blizzardoak and Shallowkit, she really didnt want to be around anyone right now even after hearing those hurtful words.
Old September 20th, 2024, 02:13 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
3 Moons
13/10
Purrks: None

Rosekit fretted. There was never anything to do in this new place. She silently hoped that someone would play with her, as Rosekit looked for something to do.

(Open activity post)
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:07 AM
⋆⁺₊ ⊹the pure one

Status: ✧・゚: her innocent, gorgeous eyes lit up in the moonlight.
Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much
My Mood: Mysterious

083B5B6D-6450-4464-B64C-79469ADB1C06.jpg

FAWNKIT {} OPEN!
{}she/her | open for interactions | 4 moons | @Idiotic.Bean101

Fawnkit yipped,although it was a startled Yelp. She flinched, scrunching her nose before looking at the small kit. Not knowing what to say, she yawned loudly, stretching as she straighyred her morning posture.
“Hallo..?”She chirped , her voice cracking a bit.
OC basement

Old September 20th, 2024, 11:39 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/babysith
Duskkit-She/Her
2 Moons

-------------------

Duskkit quickly moved off of the other kit after toppling onto her.

"Oops." She said, though a bit bluntly "Hi."
She flicked her tail awkwardly trying to think of a way to save herself from embarrassment, but tiny kit brains aren't bery useful for such things.

@fawn_

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Closed Thread