Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 05:54 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 09:36 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: September Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Visibly relaxing as she caught sight of Antlerbranch and Cobwebfern both joining Wisty, Dusklion pulled her (still hidden) claws back in and rolled her shoulders back. At least she wouldn't have to break the truce by ripping the throat from whoever that squirrel was. For some reason though, her friend was still watching her, worried and doing some sort of... head-jerking motion. She tried to flash a smile the she-cat's way, to reassure her that everything was okay, even though she wasn't too sure what had spooked her.

Letting her gaze drift now she picked up a bit of tension in the crowd with Sedgeflake and Reedshade, and oh. Well, that must be an awkward family reunion. Dusklion watched briefly, not surprised in the slightest of the hissing and ruffled fur. At least there were no claws drawn. She already had a lot of family drama with her own brother, so she would let the Squabble Siblings work this one out on their own.

She didn't miss another ThunderClan warrior come into the situation though, who looked all but ready to fight. No claws yet, so not her issue - but she'd keep an ear out incase she needed to yank him off her Clanmate.

Behind her she heard her brother start to speak, and so the deputy straightened up. But as he went on, she found herself frowning. Was that... everything? No mention of the fifteen cats who had died in the battle, no honoring them. Not a word of the kits that had been born, no mention of their exile or return except - surprise - another threat. Dusklion's jaw hardened as she stiffened, before realizing where she was and doing her best to relax. She knew she couldn't hide the tension between her and Fades; it was probably already palpable to the others on the rocks.

WindClan went next, and Dusklion turned to glance at Crowtooth as his position was announced. She swallowed the bitterness in her throat, the stab of loneliness, and gave him a curt nod. Even if she and her rank weren't going to be acknowledged, the deputy wouldn't let that stop her from tradition. She didn't need to speak a word of congratulations, figuring just a simple head nod would do for now. Her eyes flickered down to the young tom who sat with Lightningstorm, figuring he must be Rabbitpaw.

New cats, and deaths... Her face shadowed over, because despite the tensions the loss of life of any good warrior or 'paw was a travesty. Briefly she closed her eyes, murmuring a silent prayer to StarClan that they both found safe hunting, before opening them once more.

Ears angling to catch the WindClan leader speaking to both her and Fades, Dusklion turned to look at her over her shoulder. WindClan was... welcoming them back. She couldn't quell the surprise at that in her eyes, and it was visible for a good second or two before it disappeared. "...Thank you. I know... Fadin'star 'n I'll see to it that the same is done if any of RiverClan tries to stir trouble." She gave a nod to the leader, the briefest, quickest flash of... admiration? flashing in her gaze - it was gone too quick to tell. She would personally see to it that no RiverClan cats were stirring up trouble where they shouldn't be, that was for sure.

[ @Rose @occultation @Moonraven @Rani @Mica ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; September 18th, 2024 at 09:38 PM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:34 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Fadingstar had to admit, he was surprised to hear those words from Twilightstar's mouth. He wouldn't call them an apology, but it did almost sound like... hm. He was probably reading too much into it, but he thought he might sense some sort of acknowledgment, whether intentional or not, that WindClan took things too far.

He hadn't been expecting the WindClan leader to act as she was toward them, so it caused a small shift in his attitude toward her.

Regardless of the actual intention behind her words, Fadingstar wasn't stupid enough to pass on the opportunity to at least keep WindClan off of their backs. He still didn't like nor fully trust Twilightstar, but his Clan couldn't afford to be driven out again.

He gave her a simple, quick nod. "I appreciate your willingness to stick to your word. Dusklion and I will continue working to keep RiverClan under control. I agree that civility between RiverClan and WindClan is ideal."

Before he turned his gaze back toward the rest of the crowd, he added, "If WindClan runs into problems with the otters and needs assistance dealing with them, you're welcome to come speak with myself and Dusklion about it and we'll do what we can. I know we're likely not the cats you want to work with in any capacity right now, but the offer is there if necessary."

He was genuine in saying that help was available if they wanted it. RiverClan wouldn't be allying with WindClan, and they certainly weren't friends, but given that Twilightstar was at least trying to put some effort in he figured he might as well try to do the same.

Plus, it sent a message to the other leaders that RiverClan was willing and able to be more cooperative if efforts were made to be civil and peaceful. He wasn't going to go out of his way to go after ShadowClan or ThunderClan at this point, but if push came to shove one day he'd remember how each leader acted tonight.

[ @taillow @Moonraven @dino. @Undertaker ]

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:44 PM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gorseflower
42 moons she/her WindClan
[ no purrks ]

There wasn't much Gorseflower could do other than scoff at her mate's nimble displays of affection. She scowled at him through narrowed eyes, but had little control over the adoring purr rumbling in her throat. She turned her head away from him sheepishly while her slender tail twisted around his. Her displays of affection were much more subtle than his.

"I suppose it hasn't," she mewed with a chuckle. "Guess we're lucky I had the patience for you."

The carefree mood that Rabbitfur brought to every conversation seemed to falter for a moment. He seemed suddenly tense. Gorseflower opened her bright green eyes, studying her mate for a long moment. Rabbit's anxiety was something she knew all too well since the moment she became a mother. There's some things she couldn't protect her kits from, no matter how badly she wanted to. Though she was certainly happy seeing her daughter having such a good time at her first gathering, it also worried her seeing her with a cat from another clan.

Her usually harsh gaze softened as she leaned in closer to Rabbitfur. "She'll make the right choice." she mewed gently, giving her mate a tender lick on the side of his muzzle. "Have faith, dear."

The conviction in which she spoke was almost enough to persuade Gorseflower herself. She worried about Daffodil quite a bit. The tabby she-cats eyebrows furrowed slightly as she stared off into the crowd of gathered cats. "Have faith..." she repeated, mostly to herself this time.

[ @Luna16 - Rabbitfur ]

Last edited by weevil; September 18th, 2024 at 10:44 PM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:54 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [Dusklion - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Spiderthroat leaving was barely registered by Mistlewhisker, but Crowtooth's barbed comment was picked up by the Deputy's tattered ears. She tsked in agreement, her eye taking on a cold glint. She had no kits of her own, but Squirrelrise, Goopywhisker and Gutspaw she treated as her such. She cared for them, as odd as that feeling was. It was important to be involved in their lives while respecting their independence. The only way she would be kept from them was if she was dead. And even then, StarClan might have a fight on their paws if they try to keep her.

Twilightstar's words also reached Mistlewhisker's ears, and she twisted to look upwards. Oh dear, it looked as though her banter with Crowtooth was upsetting the rabbit leader as well as Dawnstar. Mistlewhisker grinned sharply in Crowtooth's direction to indicate that their little "rivalry" wasn't over, then glanced up at Twilightstar again. She gave the fellow one-eyed feline a nod of respect at the leader's comment about her abilities as deputy. It was always appreciated to know she was cementing her place among the greats. Or... not so greats, if Fadingstar's updates were any indication. The ShadowClan Deputy listened to RiverClan's updates with a neutral expression, noting Dusklion's frustration that the molly wore on her fur like a spare pelt. That feline needed to learn some emotion control and quick if she were to last up here on the stones.

She noticed a cat in the crowd trying to get Dusklion's attention, looking stricken with fear at something. Dusklion tried to give the molly a reassuring smile, earning a raised brow from Mistlewhisker. "Her first time?" She hummed quietly during a break in Fadingstar's announcements to the RiverClan Deputy, breaking the apparent silent-treatment the molly had earned. While Mistlewhisker didn't particularly like her, she held the personal belief that warriors deserved respect until proven otherwise. Dusklion had messed up royally, but was still Deputy and seemed to take her duties seriously. Mistlewhisker would give her the benefit of the doubt. For now.

No mention of the otters... perhaps Fadingsun was listening instead of zoning out and heard Dusklion inform the Leaders and Deputies of the threat. Or perhaps he forgot. Mistlewhisker wasn't going to start thinking about the wayward tom's motivations. The threat earned an amused twitch of her ear, and she resisted the urge to twist around and glance at Dawnstar with a wry look. Perhaps try telling that to your own clan, first.

WindClan's updates were the usual, save for the announcement of Crowtooth and Rabbitpaw--the little cat hovering near Lightningstorm, she assumed--and a traitor. Nothing ShadowClan had to be concerned with, and that was all that mattered to her.

But then... Fadingstar surprised her. Mistlewhisker watched the black and orange tom as he offered assistance to WindClan should they need it. Well then, maybe the guppy COULD be civil! Perhaps this Gathering wouldn't dissolve into childish accusations after all.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; September 19th, 2024 at 12:33 AM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:48 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Now the new windclan deputy wasnt too worried about Dawnstars threats, whatever had gotten her tail in a twist did not seem enough of a reason to incite action. After all, Dawnstar didnt mince words so if she really actively wanted him dead she'd say so and though she didnt shy from war the shadowclan leader had.... mellowed in recent years. War was less the goal but a byproduct and something she'd withdraw from if it wasnt worth it, the recent war with thunderclan had shown that much. Perhaps it was a read that'd be proven false but he hadnt been irritating enough to incite ire enough to be worth the trouble, so he wasnt worried.

It'd obviously ruffled Twilightstars fur though, and spotting that Crowtooth settled some, dropping the topic. He wasnt worried about getting in trouble really, he'd been thumped over the head by his leader enough to be borderline immune to it. However the tom didnt want to stress Twilightstar out unduly or risk shifting amiable taunting to real ire, so lapsed into silence for announcements.

And oh boy were the fish's announcements something. Mr statue himself finally moved, Crowtooth wondered if he thought himself stoic or unbothered by all around him or if he really was just asleep and too brainless to respond to the leaders and deputies socializing like it appeared he was. Seriously, was he dull or something he didnt seem to notice the screaming kit and its removal at all, eyes glazed over.

Whatever was going on up there doubtlessly wasnt worth noting however given how listless the output was.

What was worth noting was his announcements and boy were they.... Something. Two moons of absence and that was it? No declarations of riverclans might against adversity, comments on the giant raid they'd fallen to, no talk on the many dead riverclan must have, nothing? Just..... ceremonies and the 'stay off our land and we'll stay off yours' that'd been said (and broken) a thousand times before. Jabs against trespassing when they'd been found to be the constant issue to the point of mass backlash.

And he didnt even mention the otters. Did he just forget the creatures in his rivers? Crowtooth supposed he could be trying to get someone killed by not letting the wider clans know, or perhaps thought Dusklions warning was enough though in the toms mind if there was a risk to all clans (given all shared a river border that was not otter filled) it should be told.
It all brought a quietly scornful snarl to the toms face, one that only shuttered to brief neutrality to return Dusklions respectful nod out of courtesy.

Then there was a follow up, how rare, that brought it right back.
Ugh whatever Crowtooth didnt even want to reflect on why that rubbed him the wrong way, mind instead happily pouncing on whatever Mistlewhisker was seeing. A cat in the crowd causing trouble? Following the line of her sight the tom scanned the throng, finding nothing immediately of note before passing again and spotting Wisteriawren. He recognized that cat, and what'd caught everyones attention as she seemed to panic and... point(?) at him. Something to consider and he did examine her for a moment debating how much he cared before deciding it was not enough and yawned, turning back to the other deputies.
"Naw, that lass was my opponent in the raid, think she's a little startled ta see me up here or somethin'. Dusklion pass on it aint personal an' I aint after 'er will ya if it helps 'er. Maybe do some trainin' too she was nowhere near even apprentice level nor ran when she shouldve, some wouldnta spared 'er."

It wasnt a threat to the riverclan cat and he wasnt bragging over his win (really it was more of a beat up) but just an explanation and part of the facts of life. War was war and while Crowtooth loved battle war was something else and just a duty. Clan cats were called warriors for a reason, battle was part of life so to not know how was first foolish but to not run when you had no chance of winning? Downright suicidal.

Really Wisteriawren had no cause to fear unless she decided to square up again instead of falling back, and Crowtooth hope it was clear by how he moved on from it to instead unleash one of his truly terrible jokes he'd been so fond of of late.
"Ya know on the topic o' kits like the ones Spiderthroat ran off Ive been helpin' my brother raise his an' they keep shriekin' at me about how I aint listenin' ta a word they say. I keep tellin' them its a right rude way ta start a conversation but I swear they dont get it."
Heh.

@Mica @taillow @Rose (for wisteria eye contact)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
[CENTER]

Kitepaw stared at her paws as her father spoke, though she was listening intently. Until he brought her gaze up to his, she wasn't sure that she completely believed him, but looking into his eyes now she could see he was telling her the truth. Something suddenly occurred to her as he spoke, but she let him finish explaining about Cricketpaw, nodding with understanding. "I definitely get how Cricketpaw feels..." She murmured, glancing back down at her paws before looking back up to her father. "But...papa...is that what happened with...with you and mother?" She inquired, uncertainty ringing in her voice.

She was certain she was crossing a line here, and she knew that her question might wound her father, but she couldn't help herself. What he was saying...it sounded plausible. "Was mother...unable or unwilling to...to let us in?" She returned her gaze to her paws guiltily. She had never really asked her parents about why they ended their relationship. This was probably not the place for it, but it didn't seem like anycat was paying them any mind right now. At camp her father was busy and popular, and Kitepaw had training with Rowanmane. She wasn't sure if there would ever be another opportunity, not to mention that she wasn't sure if she'd ever have the courage to ask again. She shuffled her paws anxiously, unable to look up and meet her father's gaze, too afraid to see the expression on his face.

[ @Quietheart - Wavebreaker]

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

As a quiet moon hung overhead, the lunar rays that fell seemed to intensify the silver in his daughters pelt. Her eyes looked briefly hopeful, and Wavbreaker could see she was absorbing his words behind the dark blue hue in her pupils. As he contemplated asking her about how she felt about getting to know the other clans so well, he barley noticed the subtle shift in her body language. Kitepaw's next question stung him unprepared like, an invisible hornet which had been resting on his heart lightly. Too lightly for him to have been aware. He stayed frozen for a moment his paw rigid beneath her chin. "Thats a...complicated question." He forced, feeling his throat dry as he responded, not really able to collect his thoughts or to give her a satisfying answer. As she continued he felt his heart breaking in two for his little one. Kitepaw was always so cheery around him, Have I allowed myself to be blind to her pain because I couldn't face it? Have I just been using her as a distraction without really knowing what was going through her head?

Wavebreaker moved alongside her, feeling both guilty as a parent, and the sense of responsibility that he must restore some peace to her young mind. He put his side out for her to rest on, if she wanted it. He inhaled a calming breath before speaking. "Your mother and I have known each other for a long time Kitepaw." His voice was heavy with reminiscence, as he thought through his words very carefully. "The longer you know someone the more chances their are to make mistakes that hurt them." His thoughts danced back and forth passing between memories of him and Irisdream, and her family with which he had was so intertwined. He sighed, "It really isn't one cat's fault here, so I don't want you blaming yourself. Your mother loves you, in fact she fears she is losing you." Wavbreaker wasn't sure if he should be sharing this but he felt like Kitepaw had a right to know. The fact this could blow up in his face somehow wasn't lost on him though.

How is a bridge supposed to get fixed if no one even knew that bridge existed? The warrior gave his daughter a comforting lick. "I talked with her the other night. Because I had been asking the very same questions to her that you are asking me now." He paused "Pebblestorm, her mother was not a very good cat in her eyes. And until last night I did not realize that she had been trying to get us to be together from the very beginning. Irisdream knew though, and I think it's been hard on her because she always felt like she needed to pretend around me to please her mother." The toms long black tail was twitching uncomfortably against the earth as he tried keeping his emotions under wraps. "I never really noticed, and constantly misread our situation one time after the other." His ears folded with a flicker of shame as he looked down at his daughters speckled fur. It's quite easy to resent a cat who claims to know you only to have them constantly misrepresent you in front of others."
The tom came down again to give her another reassuring lick, then looked into her eyes with a grin. "Like if I told you you smelled like a wet fox, in front of everyone in the Clan. You would find that more than a little annoying wouldn't you, especially if you had just taken care of your fur."

@Luna16

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 19th, 2024 at 10:49 AM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 11:04 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Her mind whirled with thoughts and decisions as her eyes remained locked on one of the two shes whose pawsteps she sought to follow; Dawnstar, and her mama’s within the crowd. Her gaze had always been intense, watching with little blinking and with such focus you’d think was in charge of an operation far beyond her station; but Sleepysunrise hardly realised as much, eyes locked on Miss Grandmama, ears lifted to listen to the various announcements each leader gave.

Her near-reverie was interrupted by the arrival of one whose presence she did not mind; she startled, eyes snapping down, only to soften at the sight of Birdpaw snuggling close and nosing her shoulder. A twitch of her ear gave away the silent affection the stoic feline felt towards her younger sister, greeting her with a slow blink of her eyes. You’d think, the voice Birdpaw used, was much alike her own. She had noticed, frankly, that her younger sister’s voice often changed - varied in tones, took on those of the cats around her or similar to them, never quite the same.
‘’..How.. Do you do. That?’’
She wondered quietly, breaking her ever lasting silence with a gentle murmur between a pause of announcements.

[ @Mica ]

Birdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
she/her | 9 moons | 87/100
[Grey tabby with a dark overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE], Don't Mind if I Do!
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
"Do what?" Birdpaw squeaked, tucking her paws under her into a tight loaf. Birdpaw's voice talents had never occurred to her as weird. She'd always used the words given to her by others! She didn't know how to not! "My voice? Hmmmmmm... I dunno!" Birdpaw peered up at Sleepysunrise with big amber eyes. "How do you do yours?" Birdpaw paused to look up at the Sea Stones as the Leaders began speaking. RiverClan was back, but that meant little to nothing to Birdpaw. She had been too young and inexperienced to be in the battle, and she hadn't ever interacted with RiverClan cats beyond Rookfire and Pondpaw, but they didn't count since they were ShadowClan now! The Deputies seemed chatty with each other, and suddenly Birdpaw really wanted to be up there, talking about whatever cool things they must be talking about! But Sleepysunrise was right here, and Birdpaw was content to loaf next to her sister and chat.

Twilightstar went next, and Birdpaw studied the new Deputy and Medicine Cat Apprentice. Cool! That Rabbitpaw looked to be like a fun dude. And Mistlewhisker seemed to get along with Crowtooth! She didn't know that cats from other clans could be friends!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old September 19th, 2024, 01:54 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [25/100]

Palepaw ear twitched a little when hearing her excited tone dropped a little when mentioning her other mentors. Sleethound...a couple others...Wolffang...Crowtooth. He'll definitely forget those names within a few seconds but it was still cool to know them. They had some really epic names in Palepaw's opinion, perhaps he'll get some super awesome name too. In the back of his mind, he was definitely hoping Dawnstar would pick something cool for him.

"Mentor? Oh! Mines! My mentor is Flytail! He's a super awesome warrior too! A little gruff around the edges but I think he's a good warrior," Palepaw continues excitedly. Flytail had did a little tour for him around the territories. And as for training, he had some lessons with Miss. Sleepysunrise. "Oh! Though I am doing some lessons with Sleepysunrise! She's a super cool teacher too! She does these group lessons where we can train together with other apprentices! I get to learn a lot, though I'd love to learn more!"

If he could talk on, he'd talk forever about his lessons. Palepaw's will to learn was endless like his curiosity. If he had the time, he'd talk about the lessons he had as a kit. The history one with Nightshiver and the basic herb lessons with Lostspark. But those were too long ago to mention. Now, he could go outside of camp and do apprentice things, like hunt, climb, and be one with the shadows. Now that was the cool stuff! Palepaw squinted a little as he weighed the pros and cons. No, it would just be ... cooler stuff. Because, the history and herbs lessons were also really cool.

"I don't suppose you know your warrior name yet..." Palepaw began curiously, sneaking a glance at Lichenpaw. Any topic about being a warrior had intrigued him. "What do want your warrior name to be?"

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

She grins at the apprentice's excitement and admiration. This may be a ShadowClan cat, but Palepaw's sunny disposition marks him among few of the frogs who's whole being doesn't seem wreathed in darkness. It's a nice change of pace.

"That's good! I'm glad you like him, liking your mentor is very important," she comments, wondering, idly, how long it might be until she herself has an apprentice. Surely it's not too far off, right? How good would she even be at mentoring? Sure, she's got plenty of examples to use, but who does she want to pass down the most in her teachings? "I'm not sure about my name!" She answers, still grinning, "but Twilightstar will pick one out that's perfect."

The announcements come, then, and RiverClan's are... lackluster. In fact, Fadingstar hardly even says a single thing! Just new warriors, a death, and that they're back. And that was pretty much all from them. Did he have something to hide? Surely there's no reason to be so... stingy in his announcements unless he thinks saying even one more thing will cost him and his clan their heads. And then it's Twilightstar's turn.

Lichenpaw finds her heart drooping at the mention of Bravebird's death... she'd always admired the molly, and it's a heavy burden to all of WindClan to see her go. But Crowtooth and Rabbitpaw's announcements bring her smile back. All that's left is to hear from Shadow and Thunder...

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 19th, 2024, 09:14 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Luna16 @nymes @sleepyyjax ]

Slugpaw
~*~
Slugpaw's attentions was drawn back to Salamanderpaw as she pointed out that their names had been announced. Seeing the previously mean-spirited apprentice, suddenly look so excited and proud, made her beam. Maybe they were coming around! Her eyes widened as Shellpaw spoke, and she whipped around to face Salamanderpaw. "You're really the best fighter EVER? Like forever and ever? That's crazy! How did you do that?" She made sure to keep her squeaky voice down so as not to disturb the gathering that was happening around them. Not that it was all that interesting to Slugpaw. It was all just border stuff YUCK! She did lowered her gaze as Twilightstar mentioned that cats had died. She hadn't realized that all of that was happening just across her border.
[Sorry it's a little short! I've been swamped with schoolwork!]

Dogchase Duck
Old September 20th, 2024, 02:09 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
11 Moons
56/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

As she listened to her leader speak, she looked towards the newest WindClan high ranks. It was odd that ThunderClan had a new medicine cat. They looked younger than she was. Weird...oh well. As she looked at the clans, she felt odd with RiverClan being back and the tensions not being as bad as her past gatherings when she had just been apprenticed.

(Open for all clans!)