Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM

Old September 20th, 2024, 01:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default reflection [p]

Wolfhive never made it back to camp.

Once he crawled up the bank, he had collapsed in a bush and crashed. His dreams were turbulent - filled with the presence of a certain russet tabby.

Then he awoke to splashing in the river, and dragged himself out enough to witness the otters brutalizing an unfortunate duck that crossed their path. It was over for the bird in moments.

... better that than a cat, he supposed. Not that he cared much if it was a fish, they --

His thoughts were broken by his body jerking, exploding in a series of rough coughs and mucus. Stars, did he feel awful. wasnt sure how he was gonna get back like this, the water exposure just amplified things.

[ @taillow ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2024, 12:33 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: reflection [p]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

They hadn't found Jays. And it tore her up to the point of getting up in the middle of the night and fleeing from the abandoned den in a panic. She had to find him. She had to find him and bring him back because the Clan needed him. She needed him.

Paws drumming the ground, Dusklion only slowed once the scent of the border reached her. The sounds of the rushing stream somehow felt louder at night. Her eyes scanned the river once more, running the length of it in search of her friend. When nothing came up, the deputy felt her panic rise. No, no, no... he couldn't be - aha!

A tuft of fur bobbing in the water had her quickening her pace one more, blue eyes peeled for the sight of her friend. "Hold on, Jays, I'm-" she started, but skidded to a hault when the tuft of fur started to spin around. The sleek fur... the beady eyes... the mocking noise it seemed to make as it dove for what appeared to be duck, diving underneath the water with the winged creature.

Dusklion felt a low growl start in her throat, standing on the bank and glaring at the creature. She needed to learn how to get rid of these damn otters, needed to show them that this river didn't belong to them. Parting her jaws to bark this out, the sound of a coughing fit made her freeze as she looked up. There, across the border, was the Wolfsquirrel.

...What was he doing here?

"You got a death wish or somethin'??" she called across the bank, wondering what in the hell he was doing back out here again. Stars he looked... absolutely terrible. The duck souffle dinner the otter was having looked better than he did.

[ @BEAR. ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old September 22nd, 2024, 12:58 AM
work is never done

Ugh, speaking of the fish.

It took Wolfhive a moment - his body was shuddering from the force of his coughing. Stars. Damn. It. ALL!

He was frustrated by this, irked by the Duskfish's presence, and just generally in a bad mood due to his condition. Let the otter gods plucketh him away, it might actually be a nicer fate than the poison in his blood.

Once he managed to somewhat compose himself, his voice came in a rumble. "Do you? ... not the one... playin' with otters..." Didn't she already learn her lesson? Hell, she didn't even have anyone else with her this time - getting too close to the water's edge was a fool's game.

[ @taillow ]

Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:12 AM
that's very noice!

Scrunching up her nose at the response she got, the gray-furred deputy wasn't sure if she should've expected anything else. The reminder of the otters made her scowl and she gave a lash of her tail. "No one asked you to jump in 'n help, you know," Dusklion scoffed, though by now her fur had relaxed somewhat and she wasn't as on edge. If the rat was gonna attack her - which she already assumed he wouldn't given he seemed smarter than half his squirrel pack - he wouldn't be able to do much in his current state.

"Coulda handled 'em just fine... without it." Even Dusklion herself knew that wasn't true, but she still bit the words out regardless. Her eyes, while still glaring, didn't hold as much of their usual spark. They stayed on Wolfsquirrel for a bit though, studying him. "Seriously though, if we're goin' off looks, I've seen crow-food piles that look better than you do."

[ @BEAR. ]

Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:29 AM
work is never done

"..we both.. know you.. woulda died." Flat, cold even. Accompanied with more coughs, Wolfhive's legs bucking beneath the force. ".. it killed.. two of yours.. within.. a blink. .. dont be stupid.. i know it's easy.. for you dumbfish.. but your.. at least.. better than that." The bravado she was trying to put forth, he didn't think it was a pretty look on her when they both knew the grim reality.

Maybe she would've struggled a bit longer, but the second the creature got a better grip on her? Those claws were stronger and meaner than talons - it would've tore her apart and left the fish to pick up her pieces.

There was no denying he was in rough shape - hell he passed out in a bush and just woke up - but his fur did bristle a bit at the comment. "what.. gave.. that away?" It was a little rough, he was trying to not be salty but stars did these fish wanna make it hard. "who knew.. fish.. had observation.. skills. ..might've saved.. you.. some grief.. if you.. used it.. moons ago."

[ @taillow ]

Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:19 AM
that's very noice!

Jaw set in a hard line, the deputy had half a mind to storm over there and dunk his head under the water to take back helping him swim to shore earlier that day. But instead she settled for glaring at him across the bank. "Keep it comin' with the sarcasm, squirrel," she half-scoffed half-chuckled, "pretty sure you'll end up needin' to go home before I do." Seriously, why wasn't he going home? He looked... well, he looked exactly how Dusklion felt.

"'N what do you mean by that?" Yeah, moons ago they were a mess, sure, but at least since they had been back there had been no issues. "To what, observe how ThunderClan likes to throw their weight around 'n butt into other Clans camps?" Yeah, she hadn't forgotten about the two times Bumblestar had stalked right into their camp like it was nothing to her.

[ @BEAR. ]

Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:42 AM
work is never done

"you dying.. ain't sarcasm. ..guess.. i better.. take back.. you not.. being.. a dumbfish." Give a fish a dozen fox-lengths, and they'd get lost along the way. It was amazing they survived exile - with a mind like theirs their survival instinct was a net zero. She was free to try sending him home, he'd give her a present to take back to hers. Cough. cough.

... Was she serious? Still playin' the victim, after everything? ".. so.. typical.. of you fish.. to not.. care. your... rotten clan... could set this.. whole forest.. ablaze.. but.. you'd still.. project.. like you're.. some innocent kit."

The world was beginning to sway a bit, Wolfhive staggered under another wave of coughing. But his blood was boiling - the more he talked the more impassioned he was.

"I... was fine!"His body twisted, jerking downward as he hacked and coughed, taking a long moment to try to recompose himself from how hard each fit was. It was more than just a cough; his body's feeble attempt at dispelling mucus and phlegm from within. A festering infection.

"I... was fine. Perfectly normal." Beneath the force of the coughs and how his body threatened to make him collapse, the ground had never looked so appealing. ""Then your... your Clan poisoned us." Another fit. He had to sink to the ground, knowing if he kept pushing it he'd fall gracelessly. "Didn't matter.. who got hurt.. I was barely eight.. just a kid.. And since then I've,.. had this." Play it again, for he fell into another episode of coughs. Bits of blood splattered the ground; it might be hard for her to see, but the metallic tang would drift in the breeze. He was fine, probably - but his throat was raw.

Talking hurt. Everything hurt. He really just wanted to return to camp 'n cuddle Bumba, but he didn't foresee that happening at this rate. He'd probably be here until a patrol came around. "So.. don't you.. ever ..act like.. our anger.. is unjustified... The wounds ..your cats.. have caused.. might be.. invisible.. to you.. but.. they're.. felt.. here.. daily."

[ @taillow ]