Today 09:02 AM
Babies wanted! :3
Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:00 AM
A family without a home {P}
Last post by Streamtail
Today 08:46 AM

Old September 19th, 2024, 06:18 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw's ears turn red, but his eyes are sparkling. "Thanks," he mumbles at the excessive praise. "I'll bring back more next time." What prey did his mother like? Finch? Mice? He'll bring back all.

Then Bouncepaw freezes as he hears his sister's voice. She pounces on him, but he quickly moves to the side and avoids her jump. He uses his paws to swipe at her back playfully. "I won't be surprised a second time," He meows. First surprise was gifted by Gorseflower, but he wouldn't be startled a second time, not with his mentor watching. No way!

Tags:
@weevil /Gorseflower (no need to reply, but since she's watching...)
@Luna16 /Daffodilpaw
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike

Last edited by Badwolf; September 19th, 2024 at 06:19 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 06:30 PM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gorseflower
42 moons she/her WindClan
[ no purrks ]
Gorseflower bowed her head politely as Bluestrike approached. "I see the hunting went well this time," she commented with a purr as she turned back to her son. "Try to catch me a nice, plump rabbit sometime, Bounce."

The yellow tabby's ears twitched in recognition as another familiar meow called out to them. Daffodil came bounding up, full of vigor as usual, and attempted to pounce on her brother. It seemed as though Gorseflower's sudden appearance earlier had put Bounce on edge, as he moved out of the way just in time. Gorseflower looked over to Bluestrike, an amused smirk on her face. "These apprentices never seem to run out of energy, don't they?"

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw ]
[ @Luna16 - Daffodilpaw ]
[ @Crown_Sage - Bluestrike ]
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:34 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw purred when Bouncepaw dodged, turned to face him with a challenge glinting her eyes as she crouched again. She ducked at his playful swipe, it grazing the tip of her ear. "Buuuut what if I'm a big nasty fox come to eat you? RAWR!" Okay, the "rawr" was weak. But Daffodilpaw didn't care, she was having fun! It had been ages since they got to tussle around and play together! Or rather, it felt like it had!

Believing her challenge and warning properly issued, Daffodilpaw pushed from her front paws to rear back on her hind legs, batting her paws out wildly. Did foxes fight like that? Probably not. She didn't know. Looked more like a bad attempt at mimicking a horse reared back than anything else. Not that she gave a hoot what it looked like. Her bright green eyes sparkling with joy.

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw]
[ @Crown_Sage - Bluestrike]
[ @weevil - Gorseflower]

Thick white fur brushed the ground as Rabbitfur sat next to Gorseflower, nuzzling his mate affectionately with a purr. "Hello my love." He meowed, licking her ear with the final display of affection before she scolded him. He sat down next to her, as close he felt she would tolerate but definitely pushing it. His flank pressed against hers. "Those kits are crazy!" He meowed as he observed them. Daffodilpaw in particular was very much like him in his youth! Or...a little like how he still was. Whatever!

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by weevil View Post
Gorseflower
[ no purrks ]
Gorseflower bowed her head politely as Bluestrike approached. "I see the hunting went well this time," she commented with a purr as she turned back to her son. "Try to catch me a nice, plump rabbit sometime, Bounce."

The yellow tabby's ears twitched in recognition as another familiar meow called out to them. Daffodil came bounding up, full of vigor as usual, and attempted to pounce on her brother. It seemed as though Gorseflower's sudden appearance earlier had put Bounce on edge, as he moved out of the way just in time. Gorseflower looked over to Bluestrike, an amused smirk on her face. "These apprentices never seem to run out of energy, don't they?"

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw ]

Bluestrike laughed, curling his tail amused. He watched the two apprentices. Bouncepaw is a wonder to mentor. He told her with a purr.

CloudedpawFallenpaw
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Rabbits weren't easy to catch. He hadn't learned how to hunt those yet, but Bluestrike would help him. Bouncepaw thought on it for a while. Maybe this was why Gorseflower became mates with his father, Rabbitfur. Because she liked... rabbits. (Bad pun) Bouncepaw doesn't hear what Bluestrike says, he's busy battling off his sister. Or rather, watching her right now. Her eyes were shining, but she looked funny rearing up like that.

"What is that?" Bouncepaw meows, trying not to laugh. He copies her, but his attempt is equally bad, so he quickly stops. Instead he pounces on Daffodilpaw and attempts to pin her to the ground.

Tags:
@weevil /Gorseflower (no need to reply, but since she's watching...)
@Luna16 /Daffodilpaw
@Crown_Sage /Bluestrike

Last edited by Badwolf; September 19th, 2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gorseflower
[ no purrks ]
Daffodil's fighting style was unique, much like the young she-cat herself. Gorseflower tilted her head slightly as she watched her daughter stand on her hind legs, and fought much like a rabbit would. It seemed like it would be ineffective, but at least it was amusing.

A fluffy white pelt pressed against her side, and Gorseflower tried to preemptively lean away but was too late. The yellow tabby just sighed and stared at Rabbitfur through narrowed eyes.

"That one especially," she meowed, jerking her head towards Daffodilpaw. "Just like you!"

A proud purr rumbled in her throat at Bluestrike's words. "I always knew he'd be," she mewed, her green eyes gleaming with pride. She watched as Bouncepaw mimicked his sister's "fighting stance" for a moment, only to pounce on her. Gorseflower grins, barely holding back a chuckle. "Stars, they're both crazy."

[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw ]
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:07 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Little baby Seedkit sat just outside of the nursery. (Activity post)

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:09 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Spooky

Cloverkit existed.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..
@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake @/Clamfish came for the drama, fruits, and macaroni and cheese
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Daywhisper sat silently in camp

Hollykit had been avoiding his mother the older he got

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old September 20th, 2024, 02:26 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ACTIVE ]

wow, she must be really high if even uncle crows said it. but what's he mean, how'd she get up here? and why does he look like he's seen something scary? "I climbed! see, like this!" egretkit chirps before inching up the galewood more. silly uncle crows! couldn't all cats climb? she doesn't understand why he's so surprised. that's confusing.

"wha...huh??" egretkit frowns, brows furrowed. she doesn't get it. miss twillystar is on the galewood all the time, why can't she be up here too? she just wants to get to the first branch and she'll be satisfied. it's just a little bit higher, she thinks she can make it. crowtooth's words go in one ear and through the other as she continues her mission of climbing the galewood, only stopping once she hears firestorm. she's asking how she got up here, too. what's with that?

"hi, firesis! I climbed!" she meows, very casually given the situation. "I'm okay! don't worry! I don't think uncle crows is, though.." she ends off with a concerned look aimed at the deputy over her shoulder, who still looks very scared. wait..what the heck! she almost missed what firesis said! "b-but..I just wanna get to the branch.." she whines. she stays still for a few heartbeats, feeling dispirited, but then she's right back to climbing. uncle crows and firesis have nooothing to worry about, yep.

"I just wanna get to the branch, okay!! and then I'll come right down, I promise!" she calls out, climbing up the base of the aged maple until she reached the first limb. then she shimmies onto the branch, tiny kitten claws scraping at the wood. ah yes, she feels powerful!! she is leader!! she's AWESOME! if only her brothers were with her to enjoy this accomplishment. sneezy, too!

[ @Rani @Dark ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Oh dear starclan Crowtooth was wheezing in fear as Egretkit didnt climb down but instead went further up!!!! Was this a panic attack? Was he having a panic attack this felt like what he'd been told a panic attack was like.

How was he gonna get her down now he couldnt climb!!!! Oh stars oh stars oh stars she wasnt even listening to Firestorm either! Wait, maybe said queen could fix this!

"Firestorm can ya climb?! C-could ya like go up an' get her before she falls I dunno if even me catchin' her would stop an' injury at this point oh dear starclan."
Sadly, given the molly was still on the ground beside the deputy he was pretty sure the answer was no, she couldnt climb either.

SO WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO NOW??!?!?!

Resorting to bribery was an easy next step.
"Egretkit please be careful! H-how about if ya come down now Ill get ya a cool raptor talon and yer prey o' choice or honey kiddo! Y-ya just need ta come down carefully an' NOW please little bird."
Please before your poor uncles heart gave out under how hard it was beating.

Aaaaaaand because Crowtooth didnt at all believe that Egretkit would listen to him without before extorting him for everything he was worth the tom quickly hissed a whispered beg to Firestorm to "Go get someone who can climb! Anyone please Ill hover ta catch her if she falls but otherwise I dunno how were gonna get her down I-" ok ok just breath Crowtooth and smile at Egretkit so you dont scare her into realizing how dangerous what shes doing now is.

@Dark @furrensic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Now what was going on? The clan leader heaved herself to her paws and peeked outside her den. Confusion danced in her single gaze when she spotted Firestorm and Crowtooth at the foot of the Galewood and a kit overhead hanging on the beach that served as her perch.

"Egretkit." Twilightstar sighed in mild annoyance. Lately, the kits in WindClan have been nothing but little terrors. Stealing her bedding, climbing the Galewood, what's next? The plump leader silently prayed that her litter was not anywhere near as bad. The kit didn't look like she was in danger of falling but Twilightstar hurried to fetch her, regardless.

Tensing her hind legs, she sprang from the edge of her den and onto the branch Egretkit was playing in; careful not to spook the kit into falling."As impressed as I am with your climbing feat, you're not supposed to be up here." The leader lowered her head, aiming to snag the kit by her scuff. She'd leap down to her den and out into the clearing to set the kit down among the tree roots. Someone better explain to her how Egretkit got up there in the first place.
@Rani @Dark @furrensic [Twi intervention]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm looked incredulously at Crowtooth. Get someone who can climb? Get someone who could climb? He’ll catch her? Now, Firestorm wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed by any means, but that didn’t make a lick of sense. She had previously climbed up there when she needed to get to Twilightstar’s den some time ago, but this? She wasn’t so certain that she could get up there to save the kit (who clearly did not understand the trouble she was in).

Mild irritation flashed behind in her eyes as she started to approach the Galewood. ”Crowy, you better gimme a cool raptor talon too.” She grumbled, stretching in preparation to begin her ascent. Just as she was about to start climbing, Twinkles made an appearance! Oh joy! She was saved! She hoped that she wouldn’t get scolded too bad for not keeping a good eye on her younger sister. Of course, she wasn’t the only queen in the nursery, and she had a hoard of terrors to take care of, but that did not make her any less responsible for the wellbeing of the kits she was in charge of.

Relieved that the leader collected Egretkit with little issue and brought her back down, Firestorm quickly approached. ”Thank you Twinkl–lightstar! I’m so sorry about that!” The orange queen said, bowing her head before cutting a sharp glare in Egretkit’s direction. ”Now Egretkit, you know better than that! What would Hawkfur say if he saw you up there? Actually – y’know what? Just apologize to Twilightstar for causing a disturbance.”

As she said this, she used her stern “mom voice” to really drive the point home. Of course, with her voice being as high-pitched as it was, it probably wasn’t easy to take her seriously, but well… She tried and that’s what mattered!

[ @/Rani @/furrensic @/Moonraven So I totally lost track of time (and lost this rp) I’m so sorry! I was gonna write more but… brain not working ngl]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here