Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:47 PM
RUN FAST RUN FAST ✩ PRIVATE
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:45 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:44 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by forest
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eidolon
Today 05:30 PM

Old August 26th, 2024, 02:21 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn

It didn't take the smartest cat to know that they had a shadow following them. It also helped that Adderstrike did say she was going to talk about her pain later. Was she ready for the later to be right now? No not particularly. That and there was still a lot of cats around this area. A short walk out of camp would be fine and there wasn't any rules about taking apprentices out right now. After they started to leave the camp Adderstrike looked behind herself to see if Primrosepaw was following her still, and gave her a meek smile seeing that her apprentice was. The only problem she had was that she couldn't find any words to say as they left.

Finally the warrior stopped by an old oak tree and sat down by it, studying the vine that grew up the side of the ancient behemoth. "Well..." Adderstrike sighed, words were harder than fighting for her life. And she had done that several times... But did she really want to buckle when things seemed hard? If so, who the hell was she then, as there was no way she could be Adderstrike at that rate! Adderstrike fixed her slumped posture and took a deep breath. "You wanted to know what was bothering me right?" She said looking to Primrosepaw with a renewed light in her eyes. Maybe this would be some kind of growth moment for the both of them.
Old August 26th, 2024, 05:43 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 41 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw followed Adderstrike quietly, her paws moving in sync with the rhythm of the forest around them. She noticed the shift in her mentor’s demeanor, the way Adderstrike seemed to wrestle with her thoughts. Primrosepaw’s heart ached slightly, sensing the weight of whatever burden Adderstrike was carrying.

When they stopped by the old oak tree, Primrosepaw settled down beside her mentor, her emerald eyes steady and patient as she watched Adderstrike study the vine. She didn’t push or prod, understanding that whatever Adderstrike was about to share wasn’t easy for her.

As Adderstrike finally spoke, Primrosepaw’s ears perked up, catching the determination in her mentor’s voice. The light in Adderstrike’s eyes was a welcome sight, and Primrosepaw felt a surge of respect for her mentor’s strength.

“I did,” Primrosepaw replied softly, her tone gentle and encouraging. “But only if you’re ready to talk about it. I’m here to listen, and I won’t judge. Whatever it is, we’ll face it together.”

She wanted to offer her support without putting any pressure on Adderstrike, knowing that sometimes just having someone to listen could make all the difference.

[ @Fish ]
Old August 28th, 2024, 11:16 PM

Default Re: A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Adderstrike
You know we need oxygen to breathe.
@paedyn

"I might as well tell you now that I dragged you all the way out here, huh?" Adderstrike joked a little as she nudged her apprentice softly. Then she let out a big sigh and dawn a pensive look as she tried to think of the best way to start this story. What would weave the tale of sorrow better, how could she perfectly articulate her pain? How to lay it down without it being too much of a burden for dear Primrosepaw.

"We aren't that too far apart in age, you should have known Tansypaw a least a little bit." The ghost that would haunt her heart forever. "She was the medicine cat apprentice before Berrypaw and well... She was very close to my heart to say the least. I would have done anything that I could to protect her from the foul things this world throws at us but..." Adderstrike winced when she thought about that day. It seemed like she had been trying her best to forget it and pretend it never happen but how could she keep this façade up when there was new medicine cats seemingly all the time? Maybe if she was only smarter, stronger... Someone better than herself.

She then shook her head trying to shake self doubt out of her mind. That wasn't Adderstrike. "Just like Larkstar, she left our clan but unlike Larkstar.. She didn't come back.. I've tried my best to try and convince her to come back to Riverclan and that its different than it was but... Well maybe I'm just a liar and I don't realize it." Adderstrike huffed as she looked back towards the camp. Who was going to be the next one to get themselves killed for being disagreeable? For someone talking to big of a game. For something that could be just an exile. Sometimes Adderstrike wondered things, things she couldn't tell anyone else. Doubt wasn't a disease that Adderstrike wanted to spread more than she already had. Softly glancing back to look Primrosepaw in her gentle, green eyes, she could only grow firmer in her stance to not let certain things to slip.

Last edited by Fish; August 28th, 2024 at 11:17 PM.
Old August 29th, 2024, 05:59 AM

RiverClan Re: A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe [P]

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
64 / 100

Primrosepaw listened intently, her emerald eyes wide with concern as Adderstrike began to share her story. The weight of her mentor's words settled heavily in her chest, and she could sense the deep pain behind them. She had heard whispers about Tansypaw before, but never in such a personal way.

As Adderstrike mentioned how close she had been to Tansypaw, Primrosepaw’s heart ached for her mentor. She couldn’t imagine the pain of losing someone so important, especially in such a tragic way. The mention of Larkwing’s departure added another layer of sorrow, and she could see how much it pained Adderstrike to think about those who had left and never returned.

Taking a deep breath, Primrosepaw gently touched her nose to Adderstrike’s shoulder, offering a small gesture of comfort. “I’m so sorry, Adderstrike,” she meowed softly. “I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for you, losing Tansypaw like that. But... you’re not a liar. You care about RiverClan and the cats in it, and that’s what matters most. You’ve tried your best, and that’s all anyone can ask for.”

She paused for a moment, trying to find the right words. “Tansypaw may not have come back, but I’m sure she knew how much you cared about her. And as for RiverClan... it’s a better place with you here, guiding us and sharing your strength. I’m really lucky to have you as my mentor.”

Primrosepaw looked up at Adderstrike, her expression full of sincerity. “I know I’m still learning, but I want to be here for you, too. We can face the challenges together, and I’ll do my best to make sure RiverClan stays strong.”

[ @Fish - prim´s gonna start calling adderstrike ´addy´ lol. also, dont forget about adderprim training! ]

Last edited by paedyn; August 29th, 2024 at 06:01 AM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 02:44 AM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

It was a shame. Adderstrike wanted to fully believe Primrosepaw but she knew that a part of her did lie. Whether it was intentional or not it didn't make it any better and it only would have harmed Tansypaw in the end. She promised that the clan was different. That it was safe and she would protect her but, the clan would never change it seemed. It seemed everyone was just hellbent on being awful to each other. How many cats had been killed for being rebels or for foolish reasons? Honestly, she would rather not have to count them. Could she even change the path of this river? Was that something that mere cats could even do; after much failure, Adderstrike doubted it.

Her eyes softened when Primrosepaw said how she made Riverclan better. A part wondered how much of that was true. Yet here was Primrosepaw that was so sure in her, just how sure she as a newly made paw would be able to protect Larkstar. She almost wanted to laugh but,... Adderstrike leaned down to put her forehead against Primrosepaw's own. "Let's try to stay strong together." She murmured softly as a few tears managed to escape her walls ever built so high. Briefly she pondered whether this pain would every heal, or she would forever be haunted by the earthy smell of herbs. Another thought fluttered on by like leaves in the wind, wondering what was truly strength.

Moving her head away from Primrosepaw's she pondered an idea. What could it truly be? Perhaps... "Then Riverclan will surely be strong."
Old September 19th, 2024, 07:09 AM

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
99 / 100

Primrosepaw´s emerald eyes closed for a brief moment as she let Adderstrike rest her forehead against her own. Her mentor clearly needed the comfort, and Primrosepaw was willing to give it.

´´You said not to trust thin ice..´´ The dark-cream-and-white marbled she-cat mewed softly, her tail swaying ever so slightly behind her. Emerald eyes flashed with something undetectable. ´´I assume you meant Fadingstar, but what about Dusklion? I know that our Clanmates have had their doubts ever since...´´

Ever since she killed the WindClan Deputy Fallownose.

Primrosepaw didn´t dare finish that sentence, knowing that the brown-and-cream tabby would finish it for her. She had worries, and if Adderstrike could confess hers, so could Primrosepaw. ´´Our Clanmates´ doubts are giving me doubts about her,´´ The apprentice admitted, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws.

[ @Fish ]
Old September 19th, 2024, 11:05 PM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

Adderstrike swayed her tail softly and looked off to the side. For some reasons she didn't think this would be brought back up, but she did believe this. How exactly did she want to word this exactly? And the lingering question on Dusklion, and quickly she could latch onto what the doubts are. "Yes I meant Fadingstar, but both the high ranks are capricious creatures if I'm to be honest but... I think Dusklion is someone we can trust even if its a little bit."

Adderstrike wish she could sing more high praises but she was done doing that for High ranks. They were just like cats like any other ordinary cats all they had was more responsibilities to mess up. "She has messed up, but she has been constantly picking up after Fadingstars slack and she isn't hellbent on murder. I also feel like she can actually take criticism." She murmured looking to her paws. "Some you can actually convince they are being bullheaded and they might take a step back to think what they are doing."

Then Adderstrike looked to Primrosepaw with a remorseful look in her eyes. "I'm sorry for yelling at you like that by the way... I was just scared since before Fadingstar talked about telling him if anyone talked like they were plotting a rebellion and I was scared he would take that as you and me plotting against him, but I shouldn't have snapped. I promise to be better to you than that."
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:59 AM

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
104 / 100

´´You don´t have to apologize, Addy,´´ Primrosepaw stuck her maw in Adderstrike´s shoulder. ´´I get that you were upset, and you had every right to be.´´

The apprentice pulled away after a moment, her emerald eyes flashing with realization.

´´...Fadingstar talked about telling him if anyone talked like they were plotting a rebellion...´´

´´Th-That part,´´ The RiverClanner stammered, emerald gaze meeting Adderstrike´s own green hues. ´´About rebellion. There is a cat I think might be plotting.´´ Primrosepaw´s jaws gaped for a moment before she whispers. ´´...Redmire.´´

[ @Fish ]
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:53 PM

Adderstrike
“I can fix her!”
@paedyn

"I just wished that I expressed it in a different way... Suppose there's always next time." She said giving her apprentice a soft smile.

Adderstrike's eyes narrowed for a moment when Remire's name was mentioned. Sure she was a brash loud mouth, but actually staging a rebellion? No there was no way she would do that, but what did Primrosepaw know that she didn't? "Let's keep an eye on her." Adderstrike murmured secretively before she looked over her shoulder. "I haven't seen anything from her pointing to this but I tend to spend my time away from her. I don't care for cats of her ilk."

"Yet, I don't know if she has the will to actually fight, nor would she make much for a leader. I can see others kicking her out faster than a kit cries." Adderstrike said with an angered look. She now was going to plan to buddy up with Redmire just to see if she was really spiteful like that.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:33 AM

Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
113 / 100

Primrosepaw´s emerald eyes narrowed, her ears flattening only somewhat. ´´I think I´ll talk to Dusklion about her,´´ The apprentice admitted.

[ @Fish ]