Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:44 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by forest
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eidolon
Today 05:30 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:30 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 05:27 PM

Old September 19th, 2024, 09:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: Firefly Cove

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Wait. That was all to the plan? He wasn't allowed to go into the water, and he was supposed to just... run? Like that? Would that even work? Antpaw imagined himself red and swollen with bee stings, like rotten mouse. He paled. But there's no time to protest, for Lioncrest has already given out his orders.

Antpaw leaves the comfrey roots by the base of the tree as told, and steps out of sight as Lioncrest tells him to. A bit too far out of sight, maybe. He's tense, on edge, wondering why the medicine cats had assigned this to him of all people, and cursing Starclan for his bad luck. The second he hears the words 'Move', he's out like a shooting star.

Antpaw doesn't look back. His paws feel like they're on fire with how fast he's running. He's nervous, scared, and the only thing he can concentrate on is running away as fast as possible. Maybe he's a little too fast, in fact. Antpaw doesn't end up with any stings, but not all of the bees in the swarm are fast enough to follow him, and even those that do follow him end up losing him in only two or three minutes. They return to look for the hive. But it's Antpaw's first time collecting honey, and he doesn't know how fast bees are.

There's water up ahead, but Orangeblossom had advised otherwise. Besides, Antpaw doesn't know if he could swim. He keeps running further and further away, even after the sound of buzzing disappears entirely. What else did Lioncrest say? Oh, right, to grab the comfrey roots on the far side of the clearing. He hopes no vindictive bees would be waiting.

Antpaw creeps in carefully. His ears are pricked for any buzzing. After waiting for a couple seconds and confirming there were no bees nearby, he delicately picks up the comfrey roots and sniffs for his clanmates. Time to go back.

Tags:
@Dolomedes /Orangeblossom
@Jayvines /Lioncrest

Last edited by Badwolf; September 19th, 2024 at 09:11 PM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 11:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
Orangeblossom watched as the hive fell and splattered against the ground and trunk of the tree it was previously hanging in. Both Antpaw and Lioncrest set into motion immediately. Not running away from potential stings which distracted most of the hive and left an opening for the ginger feline to bound in and secure a grip on the whole hive. His teeth digging into the walls of the sweet hive. Some crumbly bunches laid underneath as he picked up the hive but he didn’t really have the space to carry anymore around the actual hive. The slower bees started to wiggle out then and started to sting him. He’s had worse and didn’t really flinch and rather ran towards the coast of the cove, before shoving the hive under the water, hooking his claws into it. Effectively drowning any remaining pests that haven’t escaped. The few that buzzed around him persisted but he simply swatted them away.

After enough time had passed for him to believe the bees were drowned or at the very least unconscious for easy killing by paw, Orangeblossom lifted the hive in his mouth again. He wasn’t sure where Lioncrest and Antpaw ended up and he started walking in their general direction and set the hive down for a moment to call out to them. When they all grouped up again, Orangeblossom waited for Antpaw and Lioncrest to collect their roots and the pieces of honey comb left amongst the tree trunk and roots if they wish and started home with the hive in his mouth. This had been a good patrol and it was well worth the many stings in his face and chest.
[ +1 small hive ]
[ @Jayvines - Lioncrest | @Badwolf - Antpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 21st, 2024, 03:06 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Stars above, he hated bugs.

Growling in annoyance as his paws collided with the ground, the longhaired warrior gave his pelt a shake to dislodge the bees that had attempted to gain access to his skin. The stings on his rear paws smarted as he moved, but he wasn't a kit he could handle a couple wounds for his clan.

Snatching up the comfrey from the base of the tree, he moved quickly to join his patrolmates and avoid the angered insects that were beginning to reconvene at the site of their broken home.

"Leave the broken chunks for them to rebuild," he grumbled, tail flicking away yet another bug that seemed intent on brutalizing him further. "Come, we are running behind for Hollowpaw."

With the comfrey roots in his jaws, Lioncrest began to assist Orangeblossom in moving the hive by pushing against it from the back.

[ @Dolomedes @Badwolf I'll make a report post for y'all to reply to! ]

Old September 24th, 2024, 11:29 PM

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|15 moons|Thunderclan

It wasn't a border patrol, so Shadeclaw supposes there's no need to do border markings. His expression is stern as he glances over the territory, searching for prey. Shadeclaw is good at hunting. Despite his large size, he is quiet, and he is lightning fast in his kills.

[Shadeclaw rolls a 1]

He can't see any prey as of yet, but Firefly Cove is large. Maybe he just needs to move.

[Shadeclaw rolls an 11 and 8]

There's a lot of birds in the trees, but they're high up. They'll likely notice and fly away if Shadeclaw climbs up to catch them. He could try, but it just seems smarter to focus on ground prey for the moment. Shadeclaw ignores the birds and sniffs the air. It seems it's been a while since other cats hunted in this area. There's water voles. Two of them.

[Shadeclaw rolls a 5 and 15]

Shadeclaw stalks the voles quietly in the grass. His eyes glint dangerously as he waits on his ignorant prey. Only seconds pass before he strikes. Shadeclaw can't catch both voles at once, so he focuses on catching the quicker one. It's gone in a moment, dead and limp in his jaws. [+1 Vole] The other vole, Shadeclaw chases for a while in the field, sending it to Firepaw, his apprentice, for her to catch.

Tags:
@Starphobia /Firepaw (Good luck!)
@Luna16 /Strawberryfur

Last edited by Badwolf; September 24th, 2024 at 11:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Heavily scarred and half-blind she-cat with red fur and a single ocean blue eye.
She/Her | 9 Moons | + every 21st | ThunderClan Apprentice | Insecure
[46/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Firepaw eyes the vole that Shadeclaw hasn't hunted, eyes narrowing. Once it gets close enough, she drops into a light hunting crouch, and immediately leaps after it.

She grasps it in her claws, giving the prey a swift bite in the neck. She carries it in her jaws, shooting Shadeclaw a thankful look. She then turns to Strawberryfur to see how the warrior was doing.

{+1 Vole }

{ @Badwolf - @Luna16 }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Yesterday, 11:31 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Strawberryfur padded into the meadow, although now with leaf-fall upon them, it wasn’t much of a meadow. It was cold, and Strawberryfur had to resist fluffing her fur out to warm herself. Getting moving will help keep me warm! Strawberryfur opens her mouth to drink in the scents around her.

-rolled 19-

Was that…yes! Strawberryfur crouched down, trying to hide her pale ginger pelt among the undergrowth that remained. A rabbit in this season was uncommon, usually they were starting to hide away in their burrows. Well, this is one unlucky rabbit. Strawberryfur set her paws down carefully, using her whiskers to check her position and the direction of the breeze and keeping her tail low but not brushing the undergrowth. Silently, she stalked forward until she was a good distance from her prey.

-rolled 18-

In one leap, Strawberryfur had the rabbit by the neck, biting down hard until her felt the neck snap. The pale ginger tabby lifted her head proudly and returned to her patrol. She set her catch down once she reached them. “Should we try to catch more?” She asked, tilting her head to the side.

[ @Badwolf - Shadeclaw]
[ @Starphobia - Firepaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 11:32 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|15 moons|Thunderclan

"Let's catch more." Shadeclaw meows briefly, nodding. Three pieces of prey? They could eat a piece each, and there would be nothing left for their Clanmates. And it wasn't like they were short on time, either. There was a long time left until they would have to return.

[Shadeclaw rolls a 1 and 16]

Shadeclaw buries the vole and continues on Firefly Cove. Maybe he'll make an attempt on the birds he saw in the trees. Nope, they all flew away hearing the commotion he was making. Shadeclaw continues into the wildflowers and keeps sniffing the air and scanning the undergrowth with his eyes, searching for more prey. Underneath a small berry bush, he finds two birds. Doves.

[Shadeclaw rolls a 14, 18]

He stalks, he jumps, and he strikes. Shadeclaw swiftly ends one dove with his jaws while striking the other one with his right paw. It works. The first bird is dead, and the second one is too injured to fly. Shadeclaw lets go of the first bird, then mercifully grants relief to the second one soon after. [+2 Doves]

Thank you, Starclan.

The doves are both buried into the ground with the vole.

Tags:
@Luna16 /Strawberryfur
@Starphobia /Firepaw

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 07:03 PM.
Old Today, 03:43 PM

Bump Policy: After a week on inactivity
My Mood: Angelic

Quietcloud
Tom
28 moons

Bio

Quietcloud entered the large clearing. He sniffed the air, searching for prey. He caught scent of a robin and dropped to a hunting crouch. He slowly approached the robin. Once he was sure he was close enough, Quietcloud pounced on the robin. He swiftly made the killing bite before it could make a noise. He buried the robin before going back to hunting.
Old Today, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: After a week on inactivity
My Mood: Angelic

Quietcloud
Tom
28 moons

Bio

Quietcloud looked around and spotted a rabbit grazing nearby. He dropped back into his hunting crouch and stalked the rabbit. He pounced on it and delivered the killing bite.
Old Today, 04:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Strawberryfur nodded in agreement and smiled, quickly burying her prey as well.

+1 rabbit

She turned back to the territory, padding a little ways off so the scent of their kills didn’t drive any potential prey from her clutches. When she was satisfied, she opened her jaws to taste the air.

- rolled 13 and 2-

Ahah! Strawberryfur dropped into her hunter’s crouch. A bird had landed in front of her, pecking at the ground in search of food. A dove. A perfectly good catch for the sick cats of her clan. She stalked forward carefully, but then the bird was startled by something and took off. Tail lashing in frustration, Strawberryfur persisted in her search.

- rolled 19-

Strawberryfur soon caught another scent, this time a squirrel had come down from their tree in search of food to store away for leaf-bare. The pale ginger tabby once more crouched into her hunter’s stance, creeping forward until she felt she was close enough. Strawberryfur pounced on her target successfully, killing it quickly. She buried her catch for later and continued. Just one additional catch wasn’t enough, she wanted to try and replace the one she missed so she had at least three to bring home.

+1 squirrel

Strawberryfur padded away from where she made her kill, opening her mouth in search of prey.

- rolled 20-

Strawberryfur ventured out further into the meadow, hoping to find a mouse or two still scurrying for food in the crisps of the undergrowth and grass. She was indeed lucky, as she found two mice searching for any remaining seeds among the grasses. Strawberryfur crept forward, careful of her approach. Her aim was to catch both mice at once. When she had herself properly positioned, Strawberryfur pounced, slamming her claws down on one mouse each. She swiftly put an end to their suffering with firm bites, picking them up by their tails and trotting back to where she buried her squirrel.

+2 mice

Strawberryfur carried her mice and squirrel back to where she buried her rabbit, and set them down. Sitting with her tail curled around her paws while she waited for Firepaw and Shadeclaw.

[ @Badwolf - Shadeclaw]
[ @Starphobia - Firepaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop