Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Site Information

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:22 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM

Old September 19th, 2024, 08:33 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Policy Change & Reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
whatever you wanna do, can also do a support ticket
I’m going to send it here for educational purposes. I feel like this should be something the community should look at. I pulled up Pebblesplash’s resurrection, that I spent days formatting and planning ahead.The last response was falsely detected by the Ai as “ai written,” I happened to add a lot of filler and wanted to try detailed writing.

☘︎ Pebblesplash couldn't believe she was hearing 'yes' from the ancient cats. Each approval filled her heart with a growing warmth, a spark reigniting within her. As Lichenflood gave the first yes, her spirit lifted, hope blooming like the first flowers of newleaf. She straightened up, her paws firm on the starlit ground, and turned her gaze towards Daisypool, her heart beating loudly in anticipation. Another yes was heard and she beamed with happiness…

☘︎ When Snowleopard's yes finally came, confirming her return, Pebblesplash felt an overwhelming rush of joy. She had actually done it—she was going back to RiverClan. A loud, contented purr vibrated through her throat as she struggled to contain her excitement. Tears welled up in her eyes, and for a moment, she thought about rushing forward to nuzzle the ancient cats who had judged her worthy. However, she decided to stay where she was, maintaining her composure as respect for the gravity of their decision.

☘︎ “Thank you. Thank you so much," she murmured, her voice trembling with emotion. "And the next time you see me, I swear on my life, it will either be me getting nine lives or many, MANY moons from now after I’ve fixed RiverClan… I promise that… thank you…” Her promise hung in the air, a solemn oath to not only to those before her but to herself and her Clan.

☘︎ Reflecting on her past, Pebblesplash felt a surge of determination. She knew the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but she was ready to face them head-on. She thought about her earlier days—mistakes made and lessons learned—and how all of it had brought her here, to this incredible moment. Now, with a second chance granted, she was eager to return home, to prove herself and help her Clan thrive. The thought of walking amongst her Clanmates again, contributing to their future, filled her with a sense of purpose and excitement that she hadn't felt in moons.

☘︎ Pebblesplash was going home for what she hoped was the last time…

Old September 21st, 2024, 03:34 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Policy Change & Reminder

i fed character ai vanta's info and its nothing like how i write :wheeze: (curse the no discord emoji emote... whatever)

How i would describe vanta via rp:

the wordsmith narrowed his amber hues for a moment. as if studying the other cat, but no. he was stringing together the words to grumble. "don't cross me and every hair on your pelt will be safe." the words spilled out of his maw, let out by the opening of the dam that held them. vanta tilted his head as he studied the other cat's reaction. surprise, perhaps? fear? whatever he instilled in them, it was something he loved, he craved.

how cai describes vanta via rp:

Vanta seemed a little caught off guard at the direct question, but responded, nonetheless. "Blunt, cold, stubborn, independent, sharp-tongued. That good enough for you?"

to me i'm noticing the short, unemotional response for the generated one. the one i did strikes a cord, the generated one seems.. bland, "seemed" "responded" and is just listing off personality traits like a shopping list

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; September 21st, 2024 at 03:39 AM.