Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 05:54 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:47 PM
RUN FAST RUN FAST ✩ PRIVATE
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:45 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 06:55 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: Time for a hike! {event}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Echopaw: heavily scarred silver tabby with a missing eye and a missing tail

Echopaw lumbered over to participate. Her new mentor was hosting the event, maybe she could use this opportunity to learn about him a bit more? Alright, she already had a territory tour, but with how long she dipped for, there'd likely be a bit of an expansion to their territory. She needed to be updated on it. And she could help with some newer apprentices, if the amount of scars she had wouldn't scare them off.

[OPEN]

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

A hike? Antpaw muses it over. Compared to being stuck in camp and being stuck with a group of loud apprentices outside, which would be less irritating? Then another cat catches his eye.

He hadn't seen her before, but she was, Antpaw admitted, really cool looking. With her scars, missing tail and eye, she looked like she had just fought off an army of cats. Especially her one eye. That just made it even cooler. Antpaw pads over to the other cat, nervous, though he tries not to show it. That would be embarrassing.

"I'm Antpaw." He meows briefly, nodding to Echopaw in an attempt to be friendly. "Cool scars. How did you get them?"

Last edited by Badwolf; September 19th, 2024 at 02:41 AM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:37 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Echopaw was a bit surprised by the sudden interaction she was thrusted into. "Oh. Yes," she responded, "Name's Echopaw. I recently came back to the clans yesterday." When asked about the scars she had, she felt like a cool hero for a moment, before remembering how she got them in the first place. "Weasels." Her response was almost immediate. "Lotsa' weasels. Nasty little rats." She shuddered, remembering how she nearly died fighting those weasels off.

@Badwolf

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Sunflowerpaw - ThunderClan Apprentice
5 / 100

The big golden-and-cream mackerel tabby made her way over.
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Echopaw was a bit surprised by the sudden interaction she was thrusted into. "Oh. Yes," she responded, "Name's Echopaw. I recently came back to the clans yesterday." When asked about the scars she had, she felt like a cool hero for a moment, before remembering how she got them in the first place. "Weasels." Her response was almost immediate. "Lotsa' weasels. Nasty little rats." She shuddered, remembering how she nearly died fighting those weasels off.

@Badwolf

[Antpaw]

"Sounds like a tough battle," Antpaw meows. Weasels? Multiple of them? She looked like a grizzled warrior, so Antpaw had expected more ferocious creatures, but maybe there was a lot of them. And her name was Echopaw, which meant she was an apprentice. Maybe she was younger than she looked. His eyes flick from her eye to her tail as he ponders what to say next. He didn't really have many friends, mostly due to his grumpy personality, so he's careful in case he bothers or angers her. "How did you fight them off?" He's purely curious in this one.

Last edited by Badwolf; September 19th, 2024 at 02:45 AM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 01:57 AM
I like birds and graves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]

"Sounds like a tough battle," Antpaw meows. Weasels? Multiple of them? This apprentice really was a fighter! His eyes flick from her eye to her tail as he ponders what to say next. He didn't really have many friends, mostly due to his grumpy personality, so he's careful in case he bothers or angers her. "How did you fight them off?" He's purely curious in this one.
"Well, I wasn't alone," Echopaw responded, "Two others were with me. Two other cats. I was basically left for dead afterwards, but I somehow survived. Had to remove my own tail so it wouldn't get worse. I didn't have any battle training- all my mentors were.. negligent, to say the very least. Probs woulda done better with that prior experience. But that's all in the past. Now what about you? Do you have any cool things about yourself that you'd be okay with sharing?" She added that last part as remembering the "Weasel Incident" made her upset, and she did genuinely want to know more about Antpaw.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 19th, 2024, 03:00 AM

[Antpaw]

Echopaw's words strike chords in Antpaw's heart. Cat deaths and neligient mentors, it appeared Echopaw had similar experiences with him. It made his meow less grouchy knowing that, though he tries not to show it.

"You survived, which is the most important thing. And your scars are cool." His eyes have both envy and another emotion in them. Something difficult to read. "Cool things?" Antpaw pauses. He wanted to impress Echopaw, but didn't know how. "I used to have an incompetent mentor too. Sunflowerswirl. Luckily I got a mentor reassignment." Antpaw sounds prideful as he states this, "Bramblestar must have aknowledged my potential. Brackenclaw is now my mentor, he's the cat who fought off the fox on Thunderclan territory." Antpaw looks at Echopaw to see her reaction to this news, "Who's your mentor?" Her name was Echopaw, so he imagined she must have one.

Tags:
@RavensCall /Echopaw

Last edited by Badwolf; September 19th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:08 AM
Warrior forever:D

Bump Policy: 24 h :D
My Mood: In Love

“What? A hike?” Ashpaw was very exalted. “I’m on!”
[OPEN]

Willowheart
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Look at my art shop!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=88864
Old September 19th, 2024, 05:42 PM
I like birds and graves

"There was a fox on ThunderClan territory?" Echopaw asked, a bit shocked in regards to that revelation, before calming down, "Right... I was gone for a while... Um, anyways." Echopaw was a little surprised at Antpaw's reaction to her situation. "So, my mentor is Risingstorm. The one hosting this territory tour thing."
@Badwolf (sorry for short response)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 19th, 2024, 06:28 PM

Quote:
"There was a fox on ThunderClan territory?" Echopaw asked, a bit shocked in regards to that revelation, before calming down, "Right... I was gone for a while... Um, anyways." Echopaw was a little surprised at Antpaw's reaction to her situation. "So, my mentor is Risingstorm. The one hosting this territory tour thing."
@Badwolf (sorry for short response)

[Antpaw]

Antpaw nods. "Risingstorm? Bramblestar must also acknowledge your potential too. Congratulations." Or so Antpaw believed. In his mind, strong cats would be assigned strong mentors, and being assigned Risingstorm must mean Bramblestar had recognized that Echopaw had great potential. (He doesn't know she's older than Wolfhive yet.) Risingstorm was the one who messed up the apprentice den construction. Though the old cat was a scatterbrain, he was strong, and trusted by Bramblestar. Being his apprentice was very, very good.

"But you don't know about the fox? How long have you been away?" Antpaw asks. Two months? Three? Maybe five at the very most, he estimated. Maybe he could have a new friend.

Last edited by Badwolf; September 20th, 2024 at 01:58 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 06:31 AM

Bump Policy: A week

Mallowpaw
111/100

A territory tour. This was the last bit of training that Mallowpaw needed. She would have been relieved if not for the coughs that rattled her ribcage and the pounding of her forehead. She didn't want to do this, not now, not when she was sick and tired and the mere thought of travelling the territory made her paws ache. But she forced herself to walk to Risingstorm, because she wouldn't, she couldn't miss an offer of training. Not when she was already so far behind.