Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:05 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:05 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:42 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:40 AM
[ srp ] Bumblepaw´s...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:36 AM

Old September 16th, 2024, 06:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

She/Her | Post Count: 20/10

Strawberrykit waddled into the Elder's den, staring around at all the nests. And the cats, she supposed, but they weren't really at the forefront of her mind right now.

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 16th, 2024, 09:30 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

egretkit pokes her head into the elders den. wow,,these cats are old!

[closed, activity post]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 18th, 2024, 09:35 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Stumblekit looked up at the big cat with wide eyes, tilting his wobbling head to the side. His legs were splayed out underneath him for balance, and he looked silly. "I want to hear a new story! New!" He mewed, waddling around in excitement. "And... Maybe, if it's okay... A new thing to cuddle with?"
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:35 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Duckthroat
107 Moons
genderfluid

Duckthroat glanced up to see Maggotpaw, a flurry of enthusiasm and energy, enter the den. They laughed and shifted in place, enjoying the reassuring weight of their patched nest. "Maggotpaw, you are such a charming sight!" Duckthroat spoke in a cozy tone. "You've brought a lot of stuff; I appreciate it! Although I'm not really itching, having some companionship would be lovely. Their eyes gleamed mischievously as they nodded at Stumblekit. "As for storytelling, we could have stories all night long. Maybe a story about the moment I almost flew with the winds? Duckthroat gave a wink, ready to divulge. Let's first check out the valuables you've acquired for us, though. You too, strawberrykit, have the right to tell Wiggles-like-a-wormkit to sit near; there's always space for another enthusiastic listener.

@nyme
@Rose @Rustleaf
@Palmtreejesus

Open to anyone who wants to hear a story

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; September 19th, 2024 at 08:05 PM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 04:59 PM

Stumblekit jumped up on his hind paws in happiness, yelping as he fell onto his back. The kit's puffy kitten fur got tangled easily on debris, but he didn't seem to mind very much. Stumblekit clumsily got to his little paws again, staring up at Duckthroat with determination. "Yes, yes! No sad stories, please!" He stumbled over, energetic as ever. "I want a soft things nest!" The kit yowled, lifting their rights from paw's toe beans up to Maggotpaw.

@nyme @Rose @Rustleaf @Palmtreejesus

Last edited by Palmtreejesus; September 18th, 2024 at 05:02 PM. Reason: forgot to add @ :skull:
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:46 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

"Okay, Fidgetberry, I'm bringing you nest-stuff." Maggotpaw gathers up its copious supplies. "There's a lot, you know," it chatters through the generous mouthful. "Duckthroat called it a bounty, did you hear?" Maggotpaw drops it all again, right at the edge of the blind she-cat's moss. "It's all right between you and me. You'll touch it if you stretch a paw out. I can get you better moss, too, but I'll have to leave for a little bit." Despite the abstract implication of there being soooo much stuff, for mechanical reasons there may very well be no more than five carry-ables being toted around like some mad fruitful harvest, here. For those same mechanical reasons, Maggotpaw has no moss on them. But they could go and get some in a jiffy, if that is what Fidgetberry so desires. They'd claw the moon out of the sky on the way back, too, if either of the old cats asked for it.

Maggotpaw steps back to let Fidgetberry take her pick of supplemental bedding-goodies, beaming at Duckthroat. "Duckthroat! Just so you know, I'm being very good for Whisperinghive," it informs them, lying in the sweetest and most earnest tone it can manage. "I haven't chased him or jumped on him or stomped on him at all." This is true, at least. Maggotpaw keeps the boasting short, ending it there because Duckthroat sounds like they're about ready to cook up a story for everyone and Maggotpaw will not interfere with such artistry.

"You can get soft stuff, but you gotta wait until Fidgetberry picks what she wants, okay?" Maggotpaw instructs sternly, finally coming back around to Stumblekit. "And then you gotta let Duckthroat pick something too, if they want. And if the two of them want all of it then they both get to have all of it. But maybe I'll find something for you when I go to get moss if you listen really good and be nice to the elders while I'm gone. You get nothing if you're bad, though. Actually if you're bad I'll come back here and stomp you to a paste and everyone will laugh about it so don't be bad." It sounds very serious about all of this and may be getting the tiniest kick out of bossing a younger cat around. Being a delightful oddity will not save Stumblekit from Maggotpaw's idle threats.

They're on their way out, now. This means they might miss part of a story, but that's alright. Stories can get told again and again and again. In passing, though she hasn't said anything she's still wandered into Maggotpaw's most treasured space, so Strawberrykit also receives a warning: "You. You, also. Be good. They'll tell me if you're not and then I get to pick you up by the head and shake you around. Like this." Maggotpaw gives a handy demonstration, baring their teeth and shaking their head like a dog with a toy. "Like that. So be good." It lingers for a moment, just to confirm that everything is as it should be, before heading out temporarily to gather more bedding for Fidgetberry.

@Rustleaf ; FIDGETBERRY
@Tallstar ; DUCKTHROAT
@Palmtreejesus ; STUMBLEKIT
@Rose ; STRAWBERRYKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old September 19th, 2024, 11:21 AM

"Whassa paste?" The kitten tilted their wobbling head to the side as he gazed up at the strange apprentice. He squealed in delight at the thought of a special gift and puffed out his dirty chest fluff. Stumblekit tried to stay as still as he could, inclining not to make a sound. This was difficult, however, as he couldn't seem to keep his balance. His tiny grunts of frustration could be heard as he eventually settled down, brilliant yellow eyes staring up at Duckthroat expectantly.

=== @Rustleaf @Tallstar @Palmtreejesus @Rose
Old September 19th, 2024, 04:01 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

"Okay, Fidgetberry, I'm bringing you nest-stuff." Maggotpaw gathers up its copious supplies. "There's a lot, you know," it chatters through the generous mouthful. "Duckthroat called it a bounty, did you hear?" Maggotpaw drops it all again, right at the edge of the blind she-cat's moss. "It's all right between you and me. You'll touch it if you stretch a paw out. I can get you better moss, too, but I'll have to leave for a little bit." Despite the abstract implication of there being soooo much stuff, for mechanical reasons there may very well be no more than five carry-ables being toted around like some mad fruitful harvest, here. For those same mechanical reasons, Maggotpaw has no moss on them. But they could go and get some in a jiffy, if that is what Fidgetberry so desires. They'd claw the moon out of the sky on the way back, too, if either of the old cats asked for it.

Maggotpaw steps back to let Fidgetberry take her pick of supplemental bedding-goodies, beaming at Duckthroat. "Duckthroat! Just so you know, I'm being very good for Whisperinghive," it informs them, lying in the sweetest and most earnest tone it can manage. "I haven't chased him or jumped on him or stomped on him at all." This is true, at least. Maggotpaw keeps the boasting short, ending it there because Duckthroat sounds like they're about ready to cook up a story for everyone and Maggotpaw will not interfere with such artistry.

"You can get soft stuff, but you gotta wait until Fidgetberry picks what she wants, okay?" Maggotpaw instructs sternly, finally coming back around to Stumblekit. "And then you gotta let Duckthroat pick something too, if they want. And if the two of them want all of it then they both get to have all of it. But maybe I'll find something for you when I go to get moss if you listen really good and be nice to the elders while I'm gone. You get nothing if you're bad, though. Actually if you're bad I'll come back here and stomp you to a paste and everyone will laugh about it so don't be bad." It sounds very serious about all of this and may be getting the tiniest kick out of bossing a younger cat around. Being a delightful oddity will not save Stumblekit from Maggotpaw's idle threats.

They're on their way out, now. This means they might miss part of a story, but that's alright. Stories can get told again and again and again. In passing, though she hasn't said anything she's still wandered into Maggotpaw's most treasured space, so Strawberrykit also receives a warning: "You. You, also. Be good. They'll tell me if you're not and then I get to pick you up by the head and shake you around. Like this." Maggotpaw gives a handy demonstration, baring their teeth and shaking their head like a dog with a toy. "Like that. So be good." It lingers for a moment, just to confirm that everything is as it should be, before heading out temporarily to gather more bedding for Fidgetberry.

@Rustleaf ; FIDGETBERRY
@Tallstar ; DUCKTHROAT
@Palmtreejesus ; STUMBLEKIT
@Rose ; STRAWBERRYKIT

Fidgetberry stuck her paw out, feeling the moss and picking out a soft piece, but not the softest, letting Duckthroat take that one.
“This one’s great Maggotpaw, thanks love.”

@Tallstar - Duckthroat

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.