Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:45 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:41 PM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:36 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 04:35 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:33 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 11:46 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan/ThunderClan Lavender in the Sun

Greetings! The user for Lavender, a rogue, unfortunately quit. Lavender is a mother and a probably horrible ex-mate. I’ll share as much information below as possible

LAVENDER
Female / Rogue / 34M

Nameless / RacoonSun
Her Daughter / 16M / Female
RaccoonSun was part of this small rogue group. It was very small, still a little dangerous.
Not like she wanted to be apart of it, she was just born into it and her mother (Lavender) was the leader, her father (RowanMane) dead or who knows where.
Her mother was very gaslighty with Nameless (that was legit what she had been named), and Nameless didn’t know what was true and what wasn’t, having to try and believe her mother blindly. Her mother also had a deep hatred for all the clans due to past experiences that aren’t so good.
However, during a storm, Nameless/RaccoonSun took her opportunity to leave, and the rogue group was split up, but, during this storm, she got banged up pretty bad and lost her memory.

She was lost and stumbled upon a kind outsider whom healed her injuries. She then found RiverClan right after they got drove from there home and were hiding in a barn/abandoned two-leg den. She joined the clan and has been RaccoonSun ever since.

Reed / RowanMane
Her Ex-Mate / 32M-40M (Up to Change For a Plot) / Male
He used to be a spunky (but kind) little rogue, born and raised outsider (despite his clan heritage that he was aware of). However, when he had went to the clans when he was old enough, he had been attacked. That made him turn his gaze from a future set within the clans, going to survive on his own.

While he was investigating a long abandoned two-leg den, an injured Lavender stumbled upon him as she was trying to get out of the rain. He greeted her kindly, finding out what her injuries were and taking her to his small camp he set up for himself. They quickly bonded through their equally shared hatred of the clans, and RowanMane nursed her back to health. They got the idea to start a small but strong rebellious group of cats they could trust that disliked the clans and would respect them both as a higher power.

Soon after, they had a kit. Lavender would insist on not naming it yet or giving it something simple until they could determine a good name. RowanMane reluctantly agreed and thats when their arguing began. He stuck around a bit but on a walk he stumbled upon a kind patrol whom invited him to join. He had to think a bit but it seemed like a good, fresh start. Perhaps the clans weren't too bad? When Lavender found out, she immediately threw a fit and gave him a hard time. She yelled at him that she didn't want him anywhere near Nameless and ordered their group to drive him out, so there he went for a future in the clans again.

He relaxed into a loyal, respectful, and certain warrior, trying to forget his past with his mate and kit. He was at ease finally, then RiverClan got driven out. That made him less sure if anything, causing a more quietly nervous cat in him, which he hated. Then his daughter. He wasn’t sure at first if it was her or not…but now she was. They cat was definitely his own kin, and he knew her mother would kill him is she were to ever find out RaccoonSun was now in the not so trusted paws of RowanMane. This caused more panic and worry for RowanMane at the fact Lavender could think he caused RaccoonSun to lose her memory and kidnapped her, so she may try and unalive him, either herself or with the rogues still loyal to her. He does his best to avoid RaccoonSun but she’s constantly annoying around him, making it a difficult task.

Most of it was covered above.

Here is a roleplay thread of where we got with Lavender/RowanMane meeting. For past roleplays we can either continue in that one or start a new one!

They met whenever RowanMane was 13-21 moons and Lavender was 15 moons. They had RaccoonSun when he was 16-24 and Lavender was 18. They only stayed together for about 1-2 moons of RaccoonSuns life before RowanMane joined the clans.

FORM
Be creative! I don’t just want her claimed, I want to see you’ll put effort into this character! She doesn’t need to constantly be used but I want her to find RowanMane and then actually talk. Depending on how it goes, she could attempt to kill RowanMane, or on a completely opposite note, join the clan and (potentially…it’s far-fetched) they get back together. Either way, I need to be shown you truly want this character and you’ll be available for any plots that may pop up with the family.

Please mention me and @/Idiotic.Bean101

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 18th, 2024, 03:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Lavender in the Sun

oooo you guys wanna adopt her so bad heheh

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 18th, 2024, 04:13 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Eek

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:55 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bumpy bump

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 21st, 2024, 09:25 AM
The silliest of sillies

More bumpies

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 07:59 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bap

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old September 24th, 2024, 09:32 AM
The silliest of sillies

:3

ART SHOP!
PURRKS: