Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

snakekit
the monarch’s son.

purrks ; lyrebird’s lullaby, silver tongue
he / they . shadowclan
1 moon . bpd
tags ; @GreenTheGreat - muddykit
tws for this post: none

ugh. snakekit scoffed, jumping wobbily down from his throne and staring at "muddykit." ' i'm snakekit. dawnstar's son. ' he emphasized son, hoping it would get this nuisance to back off and stop bothering him. starclan, he was already so bored of this.

' i didn't lose it babe
there wasn't much to find '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
Old Today, 11:07 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
°˖✿˚⋆|[ Adderkit ]|⋆˚✿˖°
She/her | Shadowclan kit | 1 moons (0 weeks)
“whats a rose without its thorns.”
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
|[3 / 50]|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Puffy white things known as clouds were dotting the pale blue sky, changing it to look grey and dull. The hum of chatter and warriors busying themselves in camp reached her ears. A familiar and repetitive sound that was like background noise to her daily activity of observing the big cats that lived outside her den. She was no stranger to the clearing, she could see practically most things from here including the other dens where these big cats resided. As soon as she was able to venture further then mother's nest, she came here to watch the outside. Unlike her littermates, she had not stepped paw out the den to explore, no she just sat and watched. She was not afraid! Mostly. She just, well…she wasn't exactly sure what she was supposed to do outside? There was so much to see and far too many big cats! She didn't really want to talk to any of them, at first she thought she'd be safe from their presence if she stayed inside mother's den but no! These big cats had to waltz their way into this den and bother her mother with their stupid questions.

Oh yes, right. Today was the day she went outside! Well just a little bit, not far. She couldn't let her littermates see it all before her! What if she was missing out on something fun? Steadily rising to her paws, she still remembered how stumbly she had been the first time she stood up. She had been a fast learner though, she refused to fumble around like her siblings. One paw step after the other, she tentatively made her way out of Mother's den and into the clearing. Finally emerging from the long shadow cast by the big tree, she stepped into the light. She was still basically hugging the side of the clearing trying to stay relatively out of sight in hopes to complete her investigation without a big cat nosing around in her business. Sticking close to the big tree, she walked around it. Finally she'd get to see what was on the other side! From the angle of Mothers den, she hadn't been able to see past the big tree. As she walked around it she stepped on something soft and of odd texture. She recoiled and looked down to where her paw had crushed a weird looking plant.

Surrounding the crushed little plant were similar plants, some of different colors but all so interesting and unique. She'd never seen anything like it, she wasn't exactly sure what they were but she wanted all of them for herself! Sniffing through the multicolored plants she noticed that the ground here was slightly raised, like a mount. Oh was this a den too? Who lived in here? Abandoning her pretty plants and promising herself she would come back later for them, she descended off the mount and entered the burrow-like den.

The scent that hit her nose was immediately familiar, it was similar to Mother's den. Milky, musky and the lighting was dim. Darker than mother's den. She waited for her eyes to adjust, squinting at her surroundings until she made out the shape of…multiple nests? Why were there more than one? The interior of the den was much bigger than Adderkit had expected and there were small cats like her! Oh she saw some of them outside sometimes, she never went to talk to them though.

( Cranekit // @carmen )
{ Open to Others also }

Bearkit
2 moons • ShadowClan kit • he/him
tiny dark brown tabby tom with long fur and big green eyes

Bearkit looked up with interest as a kit entered the nursery — one he'd never seen before. How did that happen? He hardly after left it these days — he could hardly being himself to stand sometimes — so he'd assumed he recognized all the other kits by now. Who was this kit that he didn't?

She looked around a moon old, so she really should be in the nursery as often as himself. Bearkit watched her thoughtfully. He wondered whether to go talk to her... he struggled to get up the will to stand. When that didn't work out so well, he opened his mouth to call out to her. He... couldn't get his throat to work.

He sighed. She might not see him over here in the shadows. He argued to himself that maybe she'd be someone that would actually talk to him, since he didn't know already. With this in mind, he screwed up face with determination. He got to his paws on shaky legs. He took a shaky breath. "He — hello," he called in a soft and trembly voice, "Who — who is that? I don't — I don't recognize you..."

He did it! He was so elated with accomplishing this monumental task that he didn't even think about how she may not have even heard him with how quiet he was.

[ ok adder can do whatever you want her to, but just to letcha know, bears really small so she might think hes her age and/or comment on it :-) ive been trying to get him bullied to develop his insecurity lol ]
Old Today, 01:24 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○◇ TUFTEDTUSK ◇○•°
He/Him • Enforcer • 31M • ShC
A large marbled tabby tom with large tusk-like teeth

---

The marbled enforcer stuck his head into the nursery, Owlthroat hopefully close behind him. "Nightshiver?" He rumbled gently, eyes blinking to adjust to the cozy gloom. "Me and Owlthroat would like to discuss something with you, if that's okay."

[ @Daragca @Estelle ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!