Today 11:11 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 11:07 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Frozenkit turned her attention toward Blizzardoak at the sound of his voice, she flattened her ears but then her ears perked up at Shallowkit's voice. He's standing up to me? she thought.

~

Shiveringkit laughed at Blizzardoak, but when Shallowkit started to stand up for Frozenkit, she let out a hiss. "You know she won't be able to become a warrior! A bird should just take her! Also seems like her mama didn't want her anyway or her father!" she hissed. Shiveringkit didnt have a father or a mother either but that was probably because of different reasons. She then turned and looked at Blizzardoak. "Blizzardoak! Shallowkit is being mean!"

@Bluest+r~ @Quietheart
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Frozenkit turned her attention toward Blizzardoak at the sound of his voice, she flattened her ears but then her ears perked up at Shallowkit's voice. He's standing up to me? she thought.

~

Shiveringkit laughed at Blizzardoak, but when Shallowkit started to stand up for Frozenkit, she let out a hiss. "You know she won't be able to become a warrior! A bird should just take her! Also seems like her mama didn't want her anyway or her father!" she hissed. Shiveringkit didnt have a father or a mother either but that was probably because of different reasons. She then turned and looked at Blizzardoak. "Blizzardoak! Shallowkit is being mean!"

@Bluest+r~ @Quietheart

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

As the kits quarreled with one another Blizzardoaks laughter and expressions changed slowly. As Shiveringkit tried to pin the blame on Shallowkit in true childlike fashion the veteran gave her a very stern look. "Shiveringkit!" The tom let his voice boom with an aura of command. "We do NOT wish harm on our fellow clanmates. You are much too young to be guessing what Frozenkit can or cannot do." He paused thoughtfully adding, Or are you suggesting you have done something useful for the clan lately?" He allowed this last comment to come through with a hint of accusation in his tone. "I want an answer," Blizzardoak pressed. The tomcat was more than a little bothered by Shiveringkits behavior, even if she was still young. That was not the warriors way of thinking, at least not any way he condoned.

@Bluest+r~

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Yesterday at 10:56 PM.
Old Today, 03:52 AM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SongkitRiverClan3 moonsshe/her
[ no purrks ]
Songkit took a nap in a sunbeam.

( Activity post - closed )

Old Today, 07:56 AM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

As the kits quarreled with one another Blizzardoaks laughter and expressions changed slowly. As Shiveringkit tried to pin the blame on Shallowkit in true childlike fashion the veteran gave her a very stern look. "Shiveringkit!" The tom let his voice boom with an aura of command. "We do NOT wish harm on our fellow clanmates. You are much too young to be guessing what Frozenkit can or cannot do." He paused thoughtfully adding, Or are you suggesting you have done something useful for the clan lately?" He allowed this last comment to come through with a hint of accusation in his tone. "I want an answer," Blizzardoak pressed. The tomcat was more than a little bothered by Shiveringkits behavior, even if she was still young. That was not the warriors way of thinking, at least not any way he condoned.

@Bluest+r~
Shallowkit was about to yell at Shiveringkit again when Blizzardoak spoke up. He slammed his maw shut and nodded occasionally at Blizzardoak's lecture.

When he was done, Shallowkit yelled, "Yeah! All you're doing is being mean to Frozenkit. Y'know, she could be the next medicine cat! Or maybe even the best warrior in Riverclan! So shut up-" He paused and cringed at telling Shiveringkit to shut up in front of an elder. "Sorry." He apologized but it was more directed at Blizzardoak.

@Splitmoon

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 10:09 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Shiveringkit's ears flattened to the back of her head, she knew it was wrong but Frozenkit got all the attention and it wasn't far. "I'm sorry, Blizzardoak...sorry Shallowkit." she meowed softly Her eyes started to water with tears.

Frozenkit listened as the two defended her. But Shiveringkit was right, what could she do? she was useless in everyday possible for the clan.

@Bluest+r~ @Quietheart

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 10:09 AM.