Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:16 AM
up, among the branches......
by Omari
Last post by Streamtail
Today 11:11 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 11:07 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by paedyn
Today 11:06 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 11:02 AM

Old Today, 12:19 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"Yeah, I can... I can stay here..." Wisteriawren trailed off, lapsing into silence as Dusklion went to smack some sense into senseless outsiders, she supposed. Something like that. Like her. She'd crossed the borders too, hadn't sh- oh.

'Someone come bury this traitor in the outskirts.'

Rooted to the spot, eyes wide, ears pinned back, Wisteriawren didn't move an inch. Oh. That could have been her, had the RiverClanners who'd initially found her not had mercy. This just proved how lucky she'd been to have encountered Sweetberry and Cobwebfern during her first time in RiverClan's lands. So Wisteriawren opted to remain quiet as Dusklion handled the body's disposal, averting her gaze. She knew the harsh reality of Clan life now. Knew that some things... some things just had to be done to protect the Clan, even if it made Wisteriawren nauseous, but above that, sad.

Another life lost, because they'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She was rudely awoken from her contemplating when a familiar figure at the edge of her vision... doubled over. Alarm bells rang in her mind as she pivoted, sheer panic overwhelming her for those few moments as Dusklion's order for her to stay in her spot flew out the window. Pure, undiluted emotion was what drove Wisteriawren at times like these. "Fadingstar!" The name left her maw on a panicked breath out of reflex, paws already carrying her towards the leader.

Wisteriawren reached him moments after Deerspark, and that was when her common sense kicked back in, causing her steps to falter, though her wide blue eyes remained focused worriedly on Fadingstar. "Are you... is he okay?" She whispered to Deerspark, unable to help her fretting. She wasn't sure whether to address the leader himself or not - he looked out of it, and even if he wasn't out of it, she would then be unsure if her presence would be appreciated or not.

"Do you... can I... may I..." The former kittypet trailed off, clawless paws kneading the ground anxiously. How was she even supposed to ask? She was supposed to be helping Dusklion. And she did want to. She could come back for that, right? For a moment, her gaze flitted to the deputy uncertainly. Still, she couldn't help herself. Her paws wouldn't move. Not when Fadingstar needed help, not when he was so clearly hurt.

Because some part of her hurt just seeing it. "How can I help?" She ended up asking finally, voice quiet, directed at Deerspark.

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @occultation - Fadingstar / @Marigoldwhisper - Deerspark ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.