by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 10:47 PM
Splitpaw Art Request
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:45 PM

Old Today, 08:45 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Flamepaw existed.
Old Today, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post

Starrykit
Riverclan | 4 moons
Mind Reader

Plot armor: ACTIVE

Starrykit opened her sleepy eyes and found two old warriors in front of her. Who were they? Of course, Starrykit didn't know most of her clanmates even though she'd been living here for a few moons. With Elderkit, but...
The thought filled her with a pain so deep, that her chest tightened and hurt.

But that wasn't the only thing that bothered her.
First of all, these warriors made her feel trapped. She wanted to walk back and crouch in the corner of the nursery, but their gentle eyes made her feelings controversial so she remained still and rigid.

However, when she looked down on one of the warrior's paws and saw the small prey with their neck sliced open and dried blood on them... Her world shook and she couldn't hold it anymore. Eyes widened, she rushed away from the nursery and looked everywhere from an escape route.

She saw a path of rocks and climbed as quickly as possible to get out of camp.
She couldn't think. Only run, run far and far away into the swamp, amongst willows and reeds.
Suddenly she stopped without willing to, Her paw had stuck in the sludge. Now she was slowly sinking into the mud, but her fear made her voice stuck in her throat and she couldn't scream.

Suddenly, the image of her dear sister appeared in front of her eyes.

Starrykit has a trauma and she can't see blood anywhere, even in prey (that's why she just eats fish).

She's run away thanks to the purrk and she won't get harmed, but warriors need 1. to gather a search patrol (I'll ask on discord) and 2. to find and rescue the little kit before she chokes in the mud.

@Quietheart @Sageflower0714 (OPEN)

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

As Wavebreaker turned away from Goldenwing he caught a glimpse of two bright blue eyes blinking, in the dim nursery light. He padded a little closer to where a tiny snow white ball with overlapping gray spots rested. Starrykit had not quite seemed to grasp her surroundings yet, her eyes looked as if they only vaguely grasped that he was her clanmate. "Sorry, did I wake you?" His deep mew, was exceedingly gentle. But the kit stiffened slightly looking around the den as if she were a mouse backed into a corner. Wavebreaker backed up trying to give her more space, and make clear his intentions were not hostile. The black tomcats almost backed into Goldenwing who had returned with three pieces of fat prey, dropping them on the ground in front of them. He turned back to the gold furred gift bringer, "My bad, thanks for bringing..."

Wavebreaker cut off his own words as her heard small pawsteps sprinting quickly in the opposite direction. "Star-Starrykit where are YOU GOING?!" From surprise to panic his voice rose from his throat clearly distressed. Despite his alarmed state the large warrior reacted quickly belting in the direction the kit had fled but to his dismay the emergency exit meant for kits and queens was to small for his overly bulky body. He slammed into the opening, wriggling and writhing trying to force his body through. Damn... He hissed with frustration as he tried to pull his body out from the opening he was wedged into. It took far too much time, but eventually he had managed to back out of his predicament. Noooo Through his open maw he could tell Starykits scent was getting further and further away.

"Goldenwing, follow her! You're smaller than I am!" She would be able to use the kit's escape route effectively, unlike him. The tomcat did not bother suppressing his ordering tone, there was no time. The heavy rainfall from the previous nights would make it hard to follow Starrykit's scent if she ran too far. As his dark pelt blew past his clanmates contrasting gold form he yowled over his shoulder, "Leave plenty of scent markers for us to follow!" His heavy body exploded into the clearing balanced by his long black tail as he drifted to a halt in the center of the open space. "RiverClan I need warriors quickly! Starrykit has run off into the marsh!" He looked around desperately hoping volunteers would quickly pour in, particularly lionheart's or his deputy Dusklion. Time was of the essence and they need quick leadership to bring order.

Open

(I don't expect all mentioned to post here as this was not a planned plot point but a total accident on Wavebreakers part. That said It just feels important for someone from HR or Lionheart to be involved here.)

@Wingnettle
@Luna16
@Sageflower0714
@taillow
@occultation
@Dolomedes
@chickadee
@Marigoldwhisper
@Concorde

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 11:31 AM.
Old Today, 07:51 PM

Bump Policy: Any time - PDT
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Wavebreaker

|43 Moons|

As Wavebreaker turned away from Goldenwing he caught a glimpse of two bright blue eyes blinking, in the dim nursery light. He padded a little closer to where a tiny snow white ball with overlapping gray spots rested. Starrykit had not quite seemed to grasp her surroundings yet, her eyes looked as if they only vaguely grasped that he was her clanmate. "Sorry, did I wake you?" His deep mew, was exceedingly gentle. But the kit stiffened slightly looking around the den as if she were a mouse backed into a corner. Wavebreaker backed up trying to give her more space, and make clear his intentions were not hostile. The black tomcats almost backed into Goldenwing who had returned with three pieces of fat prey, dropping them on the ground in front of them. He turned back to the gold furred gift bringer, "My bad, thanks for bringing..."

Wavebreaker cut off his own words as her heard small pawsteps sprinting quickly in the opposite direction. "Star-Starrykit where are YOU GOING?!" From surprise to panic his voice rose from his throat clearly distressed. Despite his alarmed state the large warrior reacted quickly belting in the direction the kit had fled but to his dismay the emergency exit meant for kits and queens was to small for his overly bulky body. He slammed into the opening, wriggling and writhing trying to force his body through. Damn... He hissed with frustration as he tried to pull his body out from the opening he was wedged into. It took far too much time, but eventually he had managed to back out of his predicament. Noooo Through his open maw he could tell Starykits scent was getting further and further away.

"Goldenwing, follow her! You're smaller than I am!" She would be able to use the kit's escape route effectively, unlike him. The tomcat did not bother suppressing his ordering tone, there was no time. The heavy rainfall from the previous nights would make it hard to follow Starrykit's scent if she ran too far. As his dark pelt blew past his clanmates contrasting gold form he yowled over his shoulder, "Leave plenty of scent markers for us to follow!" His heavy body exploded into the clearing balanced by his long black tail as he drifted to a halt in the center of the open space. "RiverClan I need warriors quickly! Starrykit has run off into the marsh!" He looked around desperately hoping volunteers would quickly pour in, particularly lionheart's or his deputy Dusklion. Time was of the essence and they need quick leadership to bring order.

Open

(I don't expect all mentioned to post here as this was not a planned plot point but a total accident on Wavebreakers part. That said It just feels important for someone from HR or Lionheart to be involved here.)

@Wingnettle
@Luna16
@Sageflower0714
@taillow
@occultation
@Dolomedes
@chickadee
@Marigoldwhisper
@Concorde
Goldenwing's hackles stood up in panic as she glimpsed the small kit disappearing from camp. She dashed after her, heart thudding. She should have known better.... It was stupid to bring the frightened kit bloody prey so soon after her traumatic experience. Goldenwing resolved to fully admonish herself later, once Starrykit was rescued. Bringing the kit back safe was her priority.

Her mouth hung slightly ajar as she scented the air, careful not to loose Starrykit's trail. Every few dozen paces she hastily placed scent markers so that her clanmates could follow.
@Wingnettle @Luna16 @Sageflower0714 @taillow @occultation @Dolomedes @chickadee @Marigoldwhisper @Concorde
Old Today, 09:06 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

Shallowkit

Shallowkit wandered around the nursery, being his usual bouncy self. "I am amazing~ I am amazing~" He repeated in a singy-songy voice. Then he yawned and collapsed onto his side. "I am tired~" Shallowkit meowed in the exact same voice. He batted at a leaf absentmindedly and frowned. "This leaf stinks." He commented, his voice finally back to a normal voice.

[ @Splitmoon ]

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 09:10 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Shiveringkit a black kitten with red splotches all over her body and face with bright green eyes was playing with a leaf all by herself in the clearing. Not far from her was Frozenkit, the tiny white she-cat with silver blind eyes sat by herself. She could hear all the commotion around her, her ears moving back and forth.

@Bluest+r~ @Quietheart
Old Today, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Shiveringkit a black kitten with red splotches all over her body and face with bright green eyes was playing with a leaf all by herself in the clearing. Not far from her was Frozenkit, the tiny white she-cat with silver blind eyes sat by herself. She could hear all the commotion around her, her ears moving back and forth.

@Bluest+r~ @Quietheart

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

The old lump of white fur was sunning himself in the clearing, his joints still ached after his evening hunt with Floodsight and Poppyburst. His stomach began growling at the thought of narrowly missing that sparrow. The former elder rolled onto his back stomach growling. He sighed longingly, thinking of catching his own delicious prey "StarClan, I just want to catch one more piece of juicy freshkill before I-" A leaf landed in the warriors open mouth. "psssftt..Pleh" The warrior spat the leaf from his maw, looking over at the nearby Shiveringkit who's green eyes watched him back. "I did say I was hungry, but I'm not really a fan of salads like some of the prey around here."

He pushed the leaf back over to Shiveringkit, watching amused as it fluttered back in the black furred kits direction. "Why don't you play with Frozenkit over there, she's probably much more fun than an old fuddy duddy like me."
Blizzardoak's voice was gentle, if a little gruff. He had always been good with kits, and it was nice not to have this distraction to think about rather than all the other serious matters going on in the clan right now.

@Bluest+r~

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 09:48 PM.
Old Today, 09:36 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Shallowkit glanced around and saw.. oh! Shiveringkit! "Hey! Shiveringk--" He started to yowl then noticed Blizzardoak, the former elder, approach her. "Oh." He muttered and stood straight up. "Sighhhh. Life is boring. Life is hard." He meowed in a loud and dramatic voice. "Oh, woe is me for life has made me.." Shallowkit's stomach grumbled. "Hungry." He frowned.

[ @Splitmoon @Quietheart ]

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 09:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Shiveringkit looked up at Blizzardoak and stared at him, she then laugh as the leaf landed in his mouth. "Who?" she asked at Blizzardoak's question. She turned her attention on who Blizzardoak was staring at, her green eyes landed on a white kitten that was close to them. "Frozenkit! no way, she's blind she do anything!" she meowed with bright green eyes.
@Quietheart

Frozenkit ears perked up at Shiverkit's answer to Blizzardoak and she felt tears come to her eyes, she turned and looked away. Even though she couldn't see, her hearing was great. Her ears moved back and forth as she heard Shallowkit moving around and his loud voice.
@Bluest+r~
Old Today, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
Shallowkit glanced around and saw.. oh! Shiveringkit! "Hey! Shiveringk--" He started to yowl then noticed Blizzardoak, the former elder, approach her. "Oh." He muttered and stood straight up. "Sighhhh. Life is boring. Life is hard." He meowed in a loud and dramatic voice. "Oh, woe is me for life has made me.." Shallowkit's stomach grumbled. "Hungry." He frowned.

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

Before Shiveringkit even had a chance to respond to the warriors words Shallowkit was on the scene, and acting overly dramatic. Blizzardoak squinted his green eyes with coy intent. "Well if that's your way of getting food two can play at that game buster." He flipped himself over on the warm rock so that he was upright again, then hunched his back. "If only I could get you something to help your hunger Shallowkit...oh if only, but ohhhh the painnnn." He made his voice wheezy and gave a few fake coughs for good measure. He clutched his shoulder dramatically with his paws. "Alas, StarClan....I will dine with...them...tonight......."

The tom flopped onto his side letting his tongue roll out. "uggghhhh...." After a few moments had passed he opened one piercing green eye to see Frozenkit somewhat distraught. He hadn't heard Shiveringkits words over his poor acting. "Hey it'll be alright Frozenkit. I'm not actually gonna die." Well not yet... He thought privately.

@Splitmoon

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 10:07 PM.
Old Today, 10:19 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Shallowkit's head darted to Blizzardoak. "Huh?" He questioned then caught onto the act. "Oh." He muttered then his gaze zipped to Shiveringkit.

"Hey! Be nice to Frozenkit!" He growled and took a menacing step towards Shiveringkit. "She didn't ask to be born that way! It isn't her fault!" He spat and frowned.