Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:16 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:06 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:05 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 05:02 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by val
Today 04:58 PM

Old Today, 02:32 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Cheese had to move quickly. The more time she spent dilly-dallying, the closer the chance of being seen got. She huffed as she sped through shadows and bushes alike, skidding to a stop on a pile of leaves. Suddenly, a large-ish loner that had been following her began approaching. Almost immediately she tried to get away.
"No, I'm not interested in being your mate!" She hissed at the loner, who persisted.
"Cmon, sweetheart, why the sour attitude? A face like yours shouldn't be round here~ cmon, I'll take you somewhere safer~" the loner flirted. He could see the obvious anger in her eyes, as she darted into a log and tried to hide, only to still be flirted with. "There ain't no hiding from love, dollface~" Cheese let out a small noise similar to a clearly irritated huff as she lodged herself further in the log. The loner still persisted, doing everything in his power to try and get to her.
"You can't play hard to get forever, darling~" the tom sat, waiting for the moment she came out and tried to flee. She remained within the log, waiting for the loner to give up. She was stressed out and clearly uncomfortable.
"...This is why I didn't like being with my humans..." she muttered, voice soft yet annoyed.
(Cheese is practically sought-after by a lot of toms. So this made sense for an intro.)
@Blaaze
Old Today, 02:40 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post

•| (Calm)River |•

Expectantly, the she-cat had been sitting at the border for maybe an hour, before a cat finally came up.
"Yes, I have in fact come to request to join Riverclan." she had varying degrees of worry regarding saying the clan by name, but among other things, that was low on the list. RiverClan had been the most logical pick for her, as Shadowclan was one of it's most intimate enemies, and River had definitely dealt with those before. Though ano to her reason for even seeking out a clan was her want to feel included again, surviving as a rogue was perfectly easy, but finding others to survive with, almost impossible. So here she was.

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Join RiverClan? That piqued her interest but the deputy didn't let it show on her face. Instead she simply stared back at the cat. At least this outsider had the decency to wait at the border instead of trampling through the territory. "...Why's that?" she asked, simply and to the point. She remembered her own time joining RiverClan - how she had practically begged to be let in alongside Fades. She was always curious to the reasonings of why cats wanted to join. It felt... oddly satisfying to now be in charge of vetting the same outsiders.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Today, 02:48 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabaddie View Post
(he's just joining lol)
Alebrijè froze at the sound of a voice behind him, quickly turning to face the older and much more terrifying cat. He quickly went quiet for a second before thinking quickly and deciding to just be honest.
"...My name is Alebrijè, thats my mom behind me. I-I don't know exactly what happened but we've been out here for days trying to find somewhere safe after we got left on the side of the road by humans and she just fell but isn't getting up and its scaring me..." his tone showed honesty and fear, as his mismatched eyes looked up at the larger cat. The dilute seal-point let out a small shaky sigh as he tried to stay close to what he hadn't realized was now the corpse of his mother.

...Yeah, there was no way she was going to remember that name, so she wouldn't really bother with it. He would just be Kit for now.

So it seemed twolegs had just dumped them out here. Dusklion sighed and glanced around. There didn't seem to be any other cats around, and the kit before her looked to be in rough shape just from the situation alone. "...Yeah, well, your mom is..." Stars this was awkward. The deputy swallowed and looked back towards the kit, wondering if she should just come right out and say it. "...She's not gonna get back up." Better the truth than a lie, since she didn't wanna deal with the added sobbing that would bring.

"...Here's the deal." Maybe she was feeling soft today. "You can stay out here, try 'n find some other loners or find your way back to Twolegplace. Or, you can come back to my Clan." Rolling her shoulders back, she glanced at the dead cat once more. She would need to be buried in the outskirts before anything, too. "RiverClan. Big group of cats - we live in a camp up near the beach. There's other kits there your age to... do kit stuff with. But at six moons, you'll be apprenticed, 'n trained to hunt 'n fight for the Clan. It's not an easy path, 'n that'll likely not be the last dead body you see." Reality was better than fantasy, after all.

[ @Bugabaddie ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old Today, 02:51 PM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

...Yeah, there was no way she was going to remember that name, so she wouldn't really bother with it. He would just be Kit for now.

So it seemed twolegs had just dumped them out here. Dusklion sighed and glanced around. There didn't seem to be any other cats around, and the kit before her looked to be in rough shape just from the situation alone. "...Yeah, well, your mom is..." Stars this was awkward. The deputy swallowed and looked back towards the kit, wondering if she should just come right out and say it. "...She's not gonna get back up." Better the truth than a lie, since she didn't wanna deal with the added sobbing that would bring.

"...Here's the deal." Maybe she was feeling soft today. "You can stay out here, try 'n find some other loners or find your way back to Twolegplace. Or, you can come back to my Clan." Rolling her shoulders back, she glanced at the dead cat once more. She would need to be buried in the outskirts before anything, too. "RiverClan. Big group of cats - we live in a camp up near the beach. There's other kits there your age to... do kit stuff with. But at six moons, you'll be apprenticed, 'n trained to hunt 'n fight for the Clan. It's not an easy path, 'n that'll likely not be the last dead body you see." Reality was better than fantasy, after all.
[ @Bugabaddie ]
Alebrijè quietly thought. "...I'll come join you. After getting dumped here, I don't trust humans anymore. And I doubt any loners- whatever they are- would take me in." He had made his choice. He bravely looked up at Dusklion. He had made his choice.
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
Cheese had to move quickly. The more time she spent dilly-dallying, the closer the chance of being seen got. She huffed as she sped through shadows and bushes alike, skidding to a stop on a pile of leaves. Suddenly, a large-ish loner that had been following her began approaching. Almost immediately she tried to get away.
"No, I'm not interested in being your mate!" She hissed at the loner, who persisted.
"Cmon, sweetheart, why the sour attitude? A face like yours shouldn't be round here~ cmon, I'll take you somewhere safer~" the loner flirted. He could see the obvious anger in her eyes, as she darted into a log and tried to hide, only to still be flirted with. "There ain't no hiding from love, dollface~" Cheese let out a small noise similar to a clearly irritated huff as she lodged herself further in the log. The loner still persisted, doing everything in his power to try and get to her.
"You can't play hard to get forever, darling~" the tom sat, waiting for the moment she came out and tried to flee. She remained within the log, waiting for the loner to give up. She was stressed out and clearly uncomfortable.
"...This is why I didn't like being with my humans..." she muttered, voice soft yet annoyed.
(Cheese is practically sought-after by a lot of toms. So this made sense for an intro.)
@Blaaze

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

While this may be seen as irrational, The Ace of Spades found herself walking along, memories of her attack with the trespassing of other clans wafting around the front of her mind, encircling like a vulture over foul meat. The desire to do a quick check to make sure they hadn’t had any ideas. This trek would lead the tortoiseshell feline past the outsider border, shoulders flexing in time with each brisk step, eyes scanning the unknown lads and her ears perked and attentative as they swiveled to properly listened to each individual sound around her. The Ace of Spades’ quick steps slowed to a halt for a moment, voices unknown to her coming from ahead. Quickly she sped up to see two cats, a molly and a tom, coming only closer to the border. Her eyes slotted slightly, tail flicking in a manner that turned from idle to alert within a heartbeat. She quickened her pace and approached the cats, hidden from view. She wanted to see what exactly they were jabbering about, because it seemed not too pleasant at the moment. As the cats continued, Goldfish realized the Tom was in an unpleasant manner harassing the molly about stars know what. But the expression on the loners face didn’t seem happy, it looked.. uncomfortable.

With an exasperated huff The Ace of Spades made quick work of approaching the drama, claws unsheathed, for now it was on her territory. Her lip curled with a snarl. Goldfish herself wasn’t large, but she wasn’t small either. Her forelegs were tense and muscled with moons of scarring battles. Her black ears pinned back, and a small glance was casted in the shecats direction, where her face turned from angry to faintly more neutralized. Being harassed couldn’t be fun, after all. “I don’t know who the hell you think you are, the both of you. But this is RiverClan land, and even more so you better stop your sweet-talking before I claw your eyes out. I’m not surprised she’s not interested, you’re not even good with words, so that can’t even make up for your rats ass looks. Did that get through your thick head? Now Get. Out of here. Goldfish snarled, dappled pelt on end and her dandelion hues showing her displeasure.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 02:59 PM.
Old Today, 03:13 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

While this may be seen as irrational, The Ace of Spades found herself walking along, memories of her attack with the trespassing of other clans wafting around the front of her mind, encircling like a vulture over foul meat. The desire to do a quick check to make sure they hadn’t had any ideas. This trek would lead the tortoiseshell feline past the outsider border, shoulders flexing in time with each brisk step, eyes scanning the unknown lads and her ears perked and attentative as they swiveled to properly listened to each individual sound around her. The Ace of Spades’ quick steps slowed to a halt for a moment, voices unknown to her coming from ahead. Quickly she sped up to see two cats, a molly and a tom, coming only closer to the border. Her eyes slotted slightly, tail flicking in a manner that turned from idle to alert within a heartbeat. She quickened her pace and approached the cats, hidden from view. She wanted to see what exactly they were jabbering about, because it seemed not too pleasant at the moment. As the cats continued, Goldfish realized the Tom was in an unpleasant manner harassing the molly about stars know what. But the expression on the loners face didn’t seem happy, it looked.. uncomfortable.

With an exasperated huff The Ace of Spades made quick work of approaching the drama, claws unsheathed, for now it was on her territory. Her lip curled with a snarl. Goldfish herself wasn’t large, but she wasn’t small either. Her forelegs were tense and muscled with moons of scarring battles. Her black ears pinned back, and a small glance was casted in the shecats direction, where her face turned from angry to faintly more neutralized. Being harassed couldn’t be fun, after all. “I don’t know who the hell you think you are, the both of you. But this is RiverClan land, and even more so you better stop your sweet-talking before I claw your eyes out. I’m not surprised she’s not interested, you’re not even good with words, so that can’t even make up for your rats ass looks. Did that get through your thick head? Now Get. Out of here. Goldfish snarled, dappled pelt on end and her dandelion hues showing her displeasure.
The loner huffed and just glared down at the log before storming off, a (metaphorical) air of irritation around him. Cheese quietly peered out, noticing the loner is gone. She quietly came out of the log, revealing she is quite small but still very much an average-sized cat.
"Thanks, he's been bugging me for ages. He just doesn't know when to quit, I swear. Uh- RiverClan territory, yeah? Great. I followed the right scent then. Name's Cheese, kinda left my home after a huge fight with my brother. I want to prove him wrong about me being a coward. Well, that and my humans wouldn't stop dressing me up in small rags." She explained. "Any chance of me joining? I know how to swim cos of a lake outside my house. I've learnt how to swim cos I kept getting tossed in by my idiot brother- called Mac- and I know how to hunt thanks to all the mice and fish round my home. I've fought before- plenty of intruders in my yard trying to mess with stuff made sure of that." Ears twitching, she quietly sat there. She was a bit smaller than the cat that had saved her from that weirdo that had been flirting with her.