Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:16 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:06 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:05 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 05:02 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by val
Today 04:58 PM

Old Today, 02:15 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Why. Why why why. Dusklion was thisclose to just killing these outsiders, too. Unfamiliar scent curled around her and immediately she was up on her paws. "Get the hell outta my territory, now." Baring her fangs at the outsider, she aimed a swipe towards them with her fur bristling. "Is your nose injured?? Did not you not catch the scent markers??? This is not your territory - leave."

[ @Goopysharkboi - if mac does not leave in your next post, dusklion will be attacking - friendly reminder that outsiders are not welcome on riverclan territory and will be driven off. also gonna politely ask that no more outsiders be spawned since i am trying to move this event along to get riverclan a new camp ]
Mac then realized he could smell the markers. He quietly dipped his head, muttered a load of apologies, grabbed Skypaw's corpse and left. He also let out a muffled 'at least let my sister know she needs to come home if you see her!!' As he fled.
Old Today, 03:06 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:

Event [#event]

As the dog went still underneath her, the deputy leapt off and landed next to it, claws still unsheathed incase it was just playing around. But after it didn't move for a bit, she finally drew her claws back in. "Caveclaw [ @Idiotic.Bean ], I want you headin' back to camp to get that leg checked out." She turned to look at the tom, then down at his leg. Yeah, that looked like it hurt. Parting her jaws to say something else, she was cut off by a loud yowl. Her head snapped over to see Silentstrike falling onto the ground.

There was no time now as the warrior was lying limp on Rosehawk's back. The deputy bounded over, noticing the blood coming from his head. "Careful of his head - don't jostle him around much," she ordered, claws tearing up some of the moss underpaw. Carefully she used it to dab lightly at the head wound, soaking up as much blood as she could. Head injuries were difficult, and hard to come back from. If they had lost a Clanmate here today...

Since there were no orders given after the dogs fled, Dusklion looked up. "Rosehawk
[ @paedyn ], Duskleaf [ @Concorde ], 'n Irisfrost [ @kittycatburmise ], I want you three takin' Silentstrike back to camp."
That was already handled well and good. Looking around for those who were injured, she knew of Caveclaw with a nasty looking leg. Sunsetgleam, too, could use a check up. Redmire seemed in good enough shape... "Redmire [ @dino. ]," she called to the warrior, "I want you leadin' those who're injured back to camp. Rowanmane [ @Rowan ], Heroneye [ @Fits ], Goldfish [ @Blaaze ] - you go with her to start roundin' up those back at camp. Make sure warriors stick with 'paws 'n queens with kits. I don't want anyone strayin' from the group so keep an eye on them." Two Lionhearts would be good to help keep the group organized, she was sure.

"Cats who're injured, listen up!" Dusklion lifted her voice above the groups. "Head back to the temporary camp with Redmire, Rowanmane, Heroneye, 'n Goldfish. See Berrypaw if you need to - 'n I mean it. If I find out you let an injury go untreated, you won't like what happens." After having numerous situations in which cats didn't go and get their wounds looked at, the deputy wasn't taking anymore chances.

With that out of the way, she turned to glance at her brother [ @occultation ]. He looked worse for wear, that she was sure of. "...I want you goin' back to camp, too," she grunted, and though it was an order there wasn't as much bite to it as usual. "Can't have you droppin' dead as we reach the new camp. Go back with Redmire's group, get checked out, 'n then help them bring the rest of the Clan. I'll take those who're uninjured here to the new camp."

Looking back over the group now, Dusklion lifted her tail. "Every cat who isn't injured! I need you at my paws." There was a lot of work that needed to be done. The dogs that were dead needed to be dragged off the territory first so they wouldn't attract predators, and then the camp would likely need to be cleaned out as well.

cats who are injured have been instructed to follow redmire, rowanmane, heroneye, and goldfish back to the temporary camp!

cats who are not injured need to post their cat coming to join dusklion!
Taking a visual sweep of the carnage that occurred to reclaim the territory, Foxleap did his best to hide his grimaces and winces but to no avail. Of course they needed to drive the dogs away, but... surely there could've been a better plan than this? Great StarClan... when will the suffering end for RiverClan? He thought to himself sadly, hoping that no one he was close with got hurt or killed. But either way lives have been lost, and the reactions of those who loved them once they find out back at camp would be heartbreaking to say the least. Hearing Dusklion call out for the uninjured, Foxleap darted the other way and bounded up quickly to the deputy. His usual relaxed, friendly demeanor was replaced with tension and urgency, wondering how he could help his fellow clanmates, "Dusklion, I'm here to help." Foxleap rumbled, brows furrowed with concern.
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Willowtail blinked, flicking her tail as she padded to Dusklion, giving the deputy a gentle flick on the shoulder with her long tail. Willowtail studied Dusklion, seeing no wounds, well no dangerous, or currently bleeding wounds. Willowtail looked at Dusklion, her gaze gentle as she mewed. "Are you ok?"

@taillow

(Hi hi! Do you need me to re-mention you in the Dusklion and Willowtail interaction? Just don't want it to be buried <3 )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 03:22 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Good riddance. At least they took the traitors body with them so Dusklion didn't have to worry about that. Scooping Crowglow's body onto her back the deputy made her way back over to the group of cats. She glanced briefly at Wisty (stars, was that kill too brutal? she had... tried to make it quick...) as she let the warrior slide off her back with a sad look. Her ears twitched as voices came up among those gathered.

"Gonna wait a bit, but I think we'll start by makin' sure these dens are cleaned out." Some spots in this camp were hollowed out, like caves, and would need to be checked before Dusklion would trust putting any of her Clanmates in them. Feeling a tail on her shoulder the deputy looked over to see Willowtail. That was... a tough question. "'M fine," she grunted, casting her gaze away from the warrior. There were more important things right now to worry about than how she was feeling.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - that would be great! @twizzypaw ]

[ last post i'll be making with dusk just to wrap up the outsider issue! will have my next post addressing those who joined her for a camp clean up event tomorrow evening ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; Today at 03:23 PM.
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

Good riddance. At least they took the traitors body with them so Dusklion didn't have to worry about that. Scooping Crowglow's body onto her back the deputy made her way back over to the group of cats. She glanced briefly at Wisty (stars, was that kill too brutal? she had... tried to make it quick...) as she let the warrior slide off her back with a sad look. Her ears twitched as voices came up among those gathered.

"Gonna wait a bit, but I think we'll start by makin' sure these dens are cleaned out." Some spots in this camp were hollowed out, like caves, and would need to be checked before Dusklion would trust putting any of her Clanmates in them. Feeling a tail on her shoulder the deputy looked over to see Willowtail. That was... a tough question. "'M fine," she grunted, casting her gaze away from the warrior. There were more important things right now to worry about than how she was feeling.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - that would be great! @twizzypaw ]

[ last post i'll be making with dusk just to wrap up the outsider issue! will have my next post addressing those who joined her for a camp clean up event tomorrow evening ]
(Alrighty !! )

Willowtail gave the deputy a gentle nod. Whisking her tail away with a blink. Looking at the bodies and lowering her gaze for a moment, this had been the first time she'd seen death sense her own mothers. It wasn't..... exactly good.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 04:10 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Distracted

As Fadingstar stepped back from his final attempt to attack the dog, he found himself out of breath. As he took a deep breath in an attempt to recover, a sharp, almost-blinding pain shot through his chest. He doubled over, eyes widening as blackness edged his vision.

He hadn't felt a pain like this in some time. It caused his whole world to constrict around him; he was vaguely aware of Dusklion calling out, of some commotion happening, but he wasn't able to process it in that moment.

[ open for someone to come help him back to the abandoned den ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 04:19 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\45 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
The Lionheart bounded over, her head high as she allowed her paws to sink into the bloodied ground. She gave Dusklion a taught smile as she gathered at her paws, her eyes warm and welcoming. "Whatcha need commander?" She gave her friend a quick look up and down and her mood soured. "Some water maybe? I've got empty paws, just tell me whatcha need."

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Deerspark was a bit nauseous, but fine and uninjured. He narrowly avoided specks of blood, but quickly gave up after awhile, his ears giving weigh with a droop. He glanced to the deputy before his gaze focused on something far off. Well, he was here. Here and completely out of it. He noticed Fadingstar struggling and the lengthy tom winced, glancing at Dusklion once more as if asking for permission. Right... He could slip away just this once, right?

He then galloped over to the leader, a smile tugging at his dark maw. A reflex, something to hopefully soothe his nerves. "Uhm... Help. Yes, uh, that's... Me." He nudged Fadingstar with the back side of his paw, briefly remembering their previous encounters. During leafbare... Deerspark had accidentally sprayed snow right into his multicoloured face. Eh... Not his best moment.

He pressed his side against his. "Lean. We'll uh... We'll hobble... Over there."

Tags:
@occultation // Fadingstar (HEEHE SNATCH!!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

As the dogs left, Goldfish blinked, feeling the sore aches from all over her body suddenly. The tortoiseshell straightened and stood up properly, fur smoothing as she blinked her golden hues and turned to look at Dusklion as she spoke. Help injured cats back to camp? No problem. Shaking out her pelt of the exhilaration she felt and focused on her task. She completely ignored the gruesome murder crimes being committed by the deputy (as it indeed was murder traitors Tuesday unbeknownst to her) Her paw steps led her toward Rowanmane, Redmire, and Heroneye, offering them each a tired smile in turn, and with a blink she had gone back into what was referred to in her mind as ‘Lionheart Mode’, going from her usual self to some sort of subconsciously active entity only here to complete her duties.

Goldfish quickly found her eyes glancing from cat to cat. ”come to me if you need a shoulder to lean on. I can promise none of us bite~ Well I can’t speak for Redmire, but y’know.” She joked lightly, teasingly, with an amused grin on her maw. She didn’t mean harm. But she also didn’t want to be all grand and proud, either. Goldfish didn’t know Redmire too well but she knew the molly would speak her mind without question.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 04:36 PM.